Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Odd thing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Odd thing Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Odd thing - 28/4/2009 1:56:32 PM   
Myrk

Norwegian newspaper gave it three out of six, and calls the film disappointing.

How did -they- manage to see it?? And the review was published six hours ago.

Saying it was mostly just actionscene after actionscene, so apparently a norwegian journalist have seen either an illegal copy or a mash of trailers ^^

Link to the site:
http://www.dagbladet.no/2009/04/28/kultur/film/anmeldelser/5956343/

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 121
RE: Odd thing - 28/4/2009 5:32:43 PM   
geekpenguin

Was surprised to find that Empire hadn't reviewed this yet. Sitting on it 'til tomorrow perhaps?

Going to see this tonight at the 10:30 showing. Really looking foward to it, but will wait with bated breath so as not to feel the bitter dissapointment of X3 all over again o_O.

"When you can't run, you crawl; and when you can't crawl anymore, when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you."

Batman Begins *****
The Dark Knight **** and a half...

(in reply to Myrk)
Post #: 122
RE: Odd thing - 28/4/2009 5:41:39 PM   
geekpenguin

On second thought, I don't want to know! Gonna wait until I've seen it. The mood around so far is so-so and I don't want to pre-judge.

"When you can't run, you crawl; and when you can't crawl anymore, when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you."

Batman Begins *****
The Dark Knight **** and a half...

(in reply to geekpenguin)
Post #: 123
RE: Odd thing - 29/4/2009 9:33:14 AM   
Marwood

Even MSN has a review up for this now.

Disappointed, didn't get to watch it last night. Ah well.

Bilbo: What about the Ewoks? They were rubbish.

Tim: Yeah but Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f***ing Shaft!

(in reply to geekpenguin)
Post #: 124
RE: Odd thing - 29/4/2009 9:36:45 AM   
Chrisseh

empire review is up. Most reviews aren't great. But a lot are just saying 'not as good as expected.'

I didn't expect it to be amazing, so hopefully I will be a little bit surprised.

Hopefully :)

A good way to end an email, is to just stop mid sentence. It makes you look mysterious and people will always

(in reply to Marwood)
Post #: 125
RE: Odd thing - 29/4/2009 10:02:39 AM   
elab49

They saw X Men 3 - how good were they expecting it to be?!

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Chrisseh)
Post #: 126
RE: Odd thing - 29/4/2009 11:50:18 PM   
BatFan

So I just watched it and i've got  aquestion about the scene after the credits

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so the director said there were multiple endings after the end credits. The one I had was Wolverine drinking in a bar in Japan setting up Wolverine 2. I Read through IMDB and apparently there is one with Deadpool but there is conflicting reports of what actually happens in it (one person says that the headless corpse of Weapon XI touches it's head no longer sowed shut and says "shhhhh" but another report has Wade Wilson himself pick up the head and say "WHat are you looking at to the camera, breaking the 4th wall and showing that weapon XI wasn't Deadpool but a clone) so I thought i'd ask here what other endings there were and what actually happened in the Deadpool one?

"You are in hell, little man! And I am the devil!"
"You're not the devil. You're practice"

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 127
RE: Seen the unfinshed cut - 30/4/2009 1:57:31 PM   
elmwood2309

Never would i even compare Spider-man 2 to The Dark Knight, I've never been a Marvel comics fan but i liked the x-men movies i despise spider-man even though I am a Sam Raimi fan, and yeah i saw the workprint edition but i saw it again finished this time and i retract what i said about it being up to scratch with the first x-men. Plus it was a moment of weakness it's one of the two films i've ever watched online. I'm the guy that drags my friends to the cinema which exactly what I did yesterday to see Wolverine finished and i have to admit I didn't like it, Ryan Reynolds was the best part of the film and I hate Ryan Reynolds.

This is just another overblown, retarded Hollywood vehicle that fails on a lot of levels.

(in reply to DeadlyAvenger)
Post #: 128
RE: Seen the unfinshed cut - 1/5/2009 6:26:46 AM   
JoeyPottr

I don't care what the critics say, or you film critics say, I will judge for myself. I never go by what someone else says when it comes to a movie. Besides, it's Hugh Jackman, and that man is FINE, I could watch him reading a phonebook.

wandering through the tall grass of life

(in reply to elmwood2309)
Post #: 129
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> Odd thing Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI