Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 9/12/2007 9:42:04 PM   
betania

I agree with Portman and Craig on the top 3, but I really wished they had picked better pictures. Most of the guys especially are really not looking their best, are they? Most of them are shown in not very flatering images, either hidden in the dark, dressed up in stupid costumes (Depp, Oldman, Redford), or just not looking their best (Al Paccino is shown older and sporting a stupid outfit while Jane Fonda is 20 years old). I had to Google those guys to remember why they're sexy! 

Last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty.

(in reply to b4r1)
Post #: 91
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 10/12/2007 9:59:03 AM   
Kim Phuong

Rachel Weisz is 37 th ? He he he I agree with it .Because I watched her show sexy with Jude Law ( I `m not sure ) in Enemy At the Gates movie , I like this .Umm I would choose her be 29 th if can

(in reply to Olly Richards)
Post #: 92
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 10/12/2007 12:15:10 PM   
Roy Hobbs

Sexiest man of the year: Sebastian Koch. Sexiest man on screen at the moment: Bobby Canavale. I guess it's all a matter of being in the eye of the beholder.  I can't be the only one though!!!

Post #: 93
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 11/12/2007 12:48:10 AM   
swan

ok whoever picked the photos needs to be shot in the foot.AWFUL!
i wanted christian bale to be much lower but oh well i guess all i voted for got their props.but yeah where was shia lebouf hes well hot!totally represented geek hotness this year!and way sexier than zac efron,he looks like a wax work!
and don't get me started on emma watson!

**its that warriors vs baseball fury element
that glitches motor sensory developement
i am a star really,**

cmyk

(in reply to Roy Hobbs)
Post #: 94
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 11/12/2007 1:09:33 AM   
Mealz

Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson?? Ew. And that's even from someone their age. Pity no James Marsden, or Chad Michael Murray, but I guess he's a bit too teen heartthrob. No Josh Hartnett either - okay he's a bit crap but he fully makes Pearl Harbour completely watchable.
And I second on Maggie Gyllenhaal - even as a girl that seems inexplicable. Eliza Dushku's cool too, definitely "sexier" that reese witherspoon or some of the others on there.

(in reply to samthemanc)
Post #: 95
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 11/12/2007 1:50:09 PM   
antoinew

This was the most pointless list ever. You say it's an all time but when the oldest person is like 40 in the top 13 then that's a joke. and only Marylyn Monroe, Paul Newman, and Brano made the top 30 of the old timers. Please!

The rules for all time lists should be, 1. Don't let people vote on it (Otherwise you end up with Daniel Rdcliff on the list cause of all the little Harry potter people) 2. Don't do it online (Because people from the good days of movies don't seem to use the internet, only the stupid little Harry Potter people that would choose Daniel Radcliff do) and 3. If Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Taylor, Marylyn Monroe, James Dean, Paul Newman, Marlon Brando, and Cary Grant aren't in the top ten of an "ALL-TIME" list then whats the point? just say a sexiest list and leave it at that.

Oh and one exclusion, Sue Lyon (The origional Lolita and also the sexy youngin in "Night of the Iguana" look her up everybody) But i guess i cant expect her to make it when it's really not a serious all-time list. Oh and no i'm not 80 years old or something so that's not why i'm harpnig for the oldies on this list. I'm in my mid twenties but i just know what a good looking woman is.

Oh and speaking of that, i just want to get you people to understand something, Anne Hathaway is not sexy!, She's barely attractive, Same with Kathryn Heigle, and Charlize Theron. Alll are way overblown, But i do like your top three girls, Jollie, Portman, and Alba. . "Very Nice!"

(in reply to samthemanc)
Post #: 96
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 11/12/2007 10:21:11 PM   
ZacEffronIsBuff

Zac effron should be number one.
He is absoloutly GORJEOUS

Post #: 97
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 11/12/2007 10:26:44 PM   
pettsy

quote:

ORIGINAL: betania

Most of the guys especially are really not looking their best, are they? Most of them are shown in not very flatering images, either hidden in the dark, dressed up in stupid costumes (Depp, Oldman, Redford), or just not looking their best (Al Paccino is shown older and sporting a stupid outfit while Jane Fonda is 20 years old). I had to Google those guys to remember why they're sexy! 

Yeah, that one annoyed me as well.  I voted for Pacino, but in his Godfather era, not in Heat!

(in reply to betania)
Post #: 98
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 11/12/2007 10:36:01 PM   
Indio

quote:

ORIGINAL: pettsy

quote:

ORIGINAL: betania

Most of the guys especially are really not looking their best, are they? Most of them are shown in not very flatering images, either hidden in the dark, dressed up in stupid costumes (Depp, Oldman, Redford), or just not looking their best (Al Paccino is shown older and sporting a stupid outfit while Jane Fonda is 20 years old). I had to Google those guys to remember why they're sexy! 

Yeah, that one annoyed me as well.  I voted for Pacino, but in his Godfather era, not in Heat!

That pic was him in Oceans Thirteen, showing us ,er, 'mature' gents how to carry ourselves these days (unless of course someone has changed the pic to a godddamn foolish 'WOOHAH!' pic since I last looked at the thread)

'Think about the future.'

(in reply to pettsy)
Post #: 99
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 11/12/2007 10:48:43 PM   
pettsy

Thanks Mr. Pedant, I was only illustrating that Mr. Pacino was sexier in the 70s than he is now. 

(in reply to Indio)
Post #: 100
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 11/12/2007 11:21:42 PM   
Indio

quote:

ORIGINAL: pettsy

Thanks Mr. Pedant, I was only illustrating that Mr. Pacino was sexier in the 70s than he is now. 

I was only illustrating that like fine wine, splendiferous things mature and improve with age . You'll learn to appreciate the comparison when you're in a Big Mo age bracket

'Think about the future.'

(in reply to pettsy)
Post #: 101
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 12/12/2007 12:01:22 AM   
Kadaj

quote:

ORIGINAL: ZacEffronIsBuff

Zac effron should be number one.
He is absoloutly GORJEOUS

He's a cock.

Hopefully that will be your only post ahem 'ZacEffronIsBuff'

(in reply to ZacEffronIsBuff)
Post #: 102
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 12/12/2007 12:03:15 AM   
horsesvscats

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mealz

Pity no James Marsden

completly agree with you there, glad to see at least some of my choices made the list though far too low frankly I also can't believe Efron, Radcliffe or Watson made the list, or that Jolie won as personally she wouldn't make my top 100 at all but no doubt this was plugged on various fan sites and people encouraged to vote for the current flavours of the month. Just glad I've still got the old list-much better.

Btw was I the only voter for Basil Rathbone?

Well, I don't know any lepers, but I'm not going to run out and join one of their fucking clubs.

(in reply to Mealz)
Post #: 103
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 12/12/2007 8:26:44 AM   
grumpyduck

Right thats it, after 223 issues and a very large pile of mags in my loft ...IT ENDS HERE.

Where is Jennifer Garner??

No more Empire purchases until you print a full page picture of Jennifer and an apology for her abscence from this list.

http://www.hormiga.org/fondosescritorio/wallpapers/Famosos/Jennifer-Garner/CW-674-Jennifer-Garner.jpg

Thieves get rich, Saints get shot, God doesn't answer prayers a lot.

Dum Spero Spiro

(in reply to horsesvscats)
Post #: 104
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 12/12/2007 12:26:43 PM   
kbrai

marlon brando at his finest..was the sexiest person with 2 legs to walk the face of this planet. also most of the top 10 are here coz the people doing the voting are youngsters (i am 31), so they are going for the current superstars and forgetting the old stars - but any list which does not have brando, Mcqueen, Monroe, rudolf valention in the top 10 is not doing justice to task.

Post #: 105
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 12/12/2007 1:33:04 PM   
Fink621

Depp played on two Oasis albums?  Knew he played on Be Here Now, what else?

(in reply to samthemanc)
Post #: 106
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 12/12/2007 2:12:06 PM   
MaidMarian

I really voted my heart (and fingertips) out, to get hunky Sean Bean and gorgeous Joaquin Phoenix at least into the list.
But what happenend?
Harry Potter and Hermine made it so far up, and some other boredoms like Christian Bale also caught top notches. And who could be more of a turn-off than that new Bond Craig Daniel being ahead of sweet Johnny Depp? Hello???
I agree with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt being where they are, but what in h*** is Viggo Mortensen doing so far down (#69) that list?

< Message edited by MaidMarian -- 12/12/2007 2:13:57 PM >

Post #: 107
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 13/12/2007 10:22:53 PM   
aa_mrw

Just out of interest, can you tell us how many votes each of the entries got?  How close was it between Angelina Jolie and Natalie Portman for top spot...?

< Message edited by aa_mrw -- 13/12/2007 10:23:23 PM >

Post #: 108
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 14/12/2007 11:25:34 AM   
Spaceygirl

What about Adrien Brody, Benicio Del Toro, Dominic Monaghan???
And where, oh where, is the delectable Jonathan Rhys Myers????????

"I never knew magic crazy as this"
Nick Drake
1948 - 1974

Post #: 109
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 14/12/2007 2:45:53 PM   
FranksFilms

Emmanuelle Beart?????????  I don't see her in this list.  

Post #: 110
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 14/12/2007 3:38:53 PM   
tribblelyn

I can't believe that Adam Baldwin is not listed especially after reading the names of some who were.

(in reply to samthemanc)
Post #: 111
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 14/12/2007 4:55:52 PM   
FranksFilms

Kim Basinger: 9 1/2 weeks??? 

(in reply to tribblelyn)
Post #: 112
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 14/12/2007 10:16:43 PM   
StormyWeather

I'm not going to quibble about who's in the 100, except for Alan Rickman, or where they rank 'cause that's the way it goes. I will say that the demand that Joaquin Phoenix be included is ridiculous. He's neither attractive nor sexy.

My comments pertain to the sexy moments and other things.

Viggo Mortensen: I thought his sexy moment in LOTR was at our first glimpse of him, when the bartender pointed him out and he pulled on his pipe, the glow of the bowl lighting up his eyes. I love that scene. Or any time he spoke that language in his soft, sexy voice.

Ryan Reynolds: Buff young man that he has become, I just can't see him as anything more than Laura Harris's annoying little brother in the Canadian teen show "Thirteen".

Keanu Reeves: I'll tell you his sexiest scene. In "A Walk In The Clouds" his character, after a major fire destroys the vineyard, goes to where the original vine is planted. He draggs that plant out of the ground by main force, grunting, (his Speed) muscles bulging. Whoo! I really needed a cigarette after that scene. I tell you, it alone made this movie a minor hit for many ladies.

Orlando Bloom: Really needs to star in the Errol Flynn story. Bulk him up some, get that face filled out, he's a dead ringer for the Tasmanian.

Brad Pitt: I've always thought he was a body more than a face. He thinks so, too, which is why he was always willing to let that face be bashed up (Fight Club) or unattractive (Kalifornia or Too Young To Die).

Daniel Craig: Someone, please, take a photo of this guy and draw a big guardsman mustache on it. His face so cries out for one.

Keira Knightley: While there are a lot of starlettes who are "heads on a stick", she is not one of them, she has a true ectomorph's body. The rest are mesomorphs who've lost too much weight.

(in reply to FranksFilms)
Post #: 113
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 15/12/2007 7:49:33 AM   
dm_imp

Whoever chose the final scene of "Requiem for a dream" as the sexiest moment of beautiful Jennifer Connelly, has a serious mental disease as well as a disgusting sexual perversion. That scene is not sexy, it's humilliating, disgusting and painful (lots of men men like sex like that, I'm aware of that). But I'd ask for a little respect for the women who read this, cause Jennifer has lots of sexy moments in her career ("The hot spot", "Mullholland Falls", "Career opportunities", "Rocketeer", "A beautiful mind"...) and none of them are offensive from the point of view of a woman.

Post #: 114
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 15/12/2007 3:46:57 PM   
Eeee

WHERE THE HECK IS COLIN FARRELL??
Do you really think more women fantasize about Daniel Radcliffe?? Does anyone over the age of 15 fantasize about Daniel Radcliffe??

And how can it be that Marilyn Monroe isn't number 1? And Liv Tyler is sexier than Brigitte Bardot, Catherine Deneuve, Jane Fonda and Sophia Loren??? 50 years from now no one will remember who Liv Tyler was!!!

(in reply to b4r1)
Post #: 115
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 15/12/2007 7:02:45 PM   
bubba208

Thank you for including some of the people not usually thought of as sexy.

That having been said, somewhere in a list of 100 there has to be room for the absolutely gorgeous Natascha McElhone.  I've been in lust with her since the first time I ever set eyes on her.

Post #: 116
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 15/12/2007 9:32:30 PM   
Eeee

And where is MEL GIBSON and RAQUEL WELCH??

(in reply to bubba208)
Post #: 117
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 15/12/2007 9:59:34 PM   
Roar

after watching Stardust i find it even stranger that Claire Danes didn't make the list!!

(in reply to Eeee)
Post #: 118
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 16/12/2007 4:11:40 PM   
Apathygrrl

I was soooo happy to see Gary Oldman on this list! Hooray for Gary! Wish they put a pic of him from Bram Stoker's Dracula with his long dark hair, victorian suit, tophat, and those sexy glasses... He's so talented, greatest character actor ever.

(in reply to Roar)
Post #: 119
RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars - 16/12/2007 8:38:27 PM   
!ghostbusters

I'm sory, but Angelina Jolie was a total obvious winner, but I'm shocked that ZAC EFRON MADE IT!!!

AND WHY DIDN'T SHIA LABEOUF!

AS YOU WISH! :]

(in reply to samthemanc)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> RE: 100 Sexiest Movie Stars Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI