Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Arsenal

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> Arsenal Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Arsenal - 10/12/2005 7:14:28 PM  3 votes
My Life in Pictures

The Empire Online Arsenal Thread!

< Message edited by My Life in Pictures -- 24/6/2008 3:31:41 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 1/1/2006 12:45:18 PM   
brampski

Well, that was pretty dire yesterday, but at least we didn't lose like we probably would have earlier in the season. 7 from 9 is not a bad return over Christmas, but we now have to face ManYoo without Cygan at left back. Lauren will have to switch to a position he's not comfortable with like he did earlier in the month when we managed to lose three on the spin.

Coming to something when we're gonna miss Cygan!

and the people are "reporting" that Arsenal might resign Vieira!

What are the occasions that warrant a dancing banana?
Post #: 2
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 2/1/2006 2:21:25 PM   
Dragar 11(New Birth)

quote:

ORIGINAL: brampski

Well, that was pretty dire yesterday, but at least we didn't lose like we probably would have earlier in the season. 7 from 9 is not a bad return over Christmas, but we now have to face ManYoo without Cygan at left back. Lauren will have to switch to a position he's not comfortable with like he did earlier in the month when we managed to lose three on the spin.

Coming to something when we're gonna miss Cygan!

and the people are "reporting" that Arsenal might resign Vieira!

I think thats too late

(in reply to brampski)
Post #: 3
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 7/1/2006 11:45:51 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

January/Summer Transfer Windows: What do you think should happen???

Heres a few transfers I wouldn't mind seeing happen,

Play more: Lupoli

Out: Pires, Cygan, Bergkamp, Lehmann

In: Vieri, Micheal Ballack, Casillas, Fernando Torres,  Ivan Helguera, Ricardinho, Henrik Larsson, Joaquin

Obviously Arsenals budget isn't the biggest in the world and I'm not saying I want them to go out and buy all these players. These are a few purchases that I feel IMHO that Arsenal can only benefit from. Theres some experience and quality in that list and as I understand they are in most part available at the right price. I understand some of them are getting on a bit but Arsenal need experience at the moment and if you mix them with the youth we currently put out each week, only good things could happen.

As for my departures, Pires/Bergkamp have been great servants for the gunners but I feel they've ran their course with the club. Lehmann/Cygan aren't up to the job IMO.

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to Dragar 11(New Birth))
Post #: 4
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 7/1/2006 12:27:39 PM   
brampski

Lehmann has been outstanding this season, we'd have lost more than we have so far if he hadn't been in top form. and Bergkamp is going to retire at the end of the season and will be treated as the Arsenal legend he is.

Pires may well go, he's hardly earnt the 2 year contract he wants has he? and in fairness, Cygan played four games out of position over xmas and we didn't concede. Of course he's not first team material, but he can fill a gap when we need him to, so I think there are other areas we need to look at first.

Right wing first up for me, Ljungberg has been a shadow of his former self this season and last, and its annoying that Shaun Wright Phillips took the money to sit on Chelseas bench when he'd have played nearly every game this season at Arsenal. Joaquin is an excellent shout, the player with most assists in La Liga.

We do need to bulk up in central midfield, not sure Ballack is the answer, I'd like to see a tough tackling physically strong defensive player come in, Diop would be ideal, but is off to African Nations soon.

A top class goal poacher would be nice as well, I was and still am annoyed we didn't get Owen, so Torres would do nicely.

And finally, Kompany would be a good signing as he would be the long term successor to Sol.

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 5
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 7/1/2006 1:50:24 PM   
My Life in Pictures

Lehmann has been fantastic ever since he was brought back into the side. Our most consistant player in my opinion. I think we may need to sign a replacement/understudy in the summer. I really like the Swedish keeper Isaksson and of course Newcastle's Given.

This transfer window I really feel we need to sign a centre-back. Toure is off for a few weeks and this will leave us with very little back-up. If Campbell or Senderos gets injured we can pretty much say good-bye to the Champions League. I'd like us to bring in Caneira who can play right along the defense and is experienced. Long term I'd love us to sign Kompany but with Chelsea also interested I doubt we can out-bid them.

Now we know we are interested in a French based midfielder. AW has so far ruled out Diarra (both of them) and Zokora. I find this on another forum which could give us a few clues:

quote:

Looking at the French League 1, our target could be club by club:

Bordeaux: Rio Mavuba. Wenger is a long term admirer, he has already been selected a few times for France without really making a big impression. He is very young (22yo) and wouldnt offer what we need right now. He would just be another good prospect for the future.
Le Mans: Matsui. Japonese international, a player to watch in the future (will be interesting to see how he fares at the WC). He has been a revelation this season. But more in the Hleb or Fabregas style than a Vieira type of player.
Lens: Alou Diarra. Not the Diarra from Lyon, he's a french international and he has impressed in the last 2matchs for France. He's a big part of Lens good start of the season. I don't know if Lens would be keen to sell him while chasing a CL spot. But if the money is good...
Lille: Mathieu Bodmer. Wenger is a known admirer of him. Problem, he is cup tied. Wouldn't come cheap either as Lille don't need to sell. Still, one of the front runner for me.
Lyon: Mamadou Diarra. For me, he would be the best player we could get to replace Vieira. But no way we will get him half way through the season while Lyon are chasing a 5th title and are one of the favourite for this year CL. It would take an insane bid from us to take him away from Lyon.
Benoit Pedretti. He's a part player for them (only 9matchs) and cup tied for having played Lyon's last group game. He would need a lot of time to adapt and with the little impact he had since he arrived in Lyon, no chance he could come good for us before the end of the season. Paris are on his trail and to get a chance to make the WC squad, he will rather choose them over us to guarantee 1st team football.
Nantes: Jeremy Toulalan. We sent scout to watch him several times, he's an under 21 for France and will be with the seniors in a couple of years time. I rate him very highly. This guy has it all, vision, passing, tackling and a big heart. He's suited to the premiership, my only concern would be the few injuries he picked up this season (I think he hates Man Utd already after Richardson almost broke his leg during the England-France under21 playofff ). Nantes are in financial trouble and they wouldnt be against selling him if the price is right.
Emerse Fae: 20yo Franco-Ivorian player. A good prospect and one too watch for the future, but too young and unexperienced for us.
PSG: Modeste M'Bami. Cameroon international so he will be gone to the ANC. Only last season he was rated as high as Essien, but his form has been erratic and rumours of him leaving haven't stopped for the last year. Hard to tell if he could cut it at a higher level because PSG are great at distroying players career by changing manager and half the team every 6months. But if Wenger was going for him, i have no doubt he would be a success ... cos Arsene knows.
Rennes: Yohann Gourcuf. We've been linked with him before. He's only 19 so not what we need right now. A player to watch for the future.
St Etienne: Didier Zokora. 24yo from Ivory Coast. We want him for sure but so does Man Utd or Real Madrid to name a few. He's definitly a player we could do with. Problems are his price tag, the fact that he doesnt want to leave in the middle of the season, that the club won't sell him before the summer and that he will go to the ANC. He would be my favourite but i don't see it happening except if we offer a stupid bid and are ready to do without him for a month (in fact, i wouldnt be surprised if we did )
Toulouse: Jeremy Mathieu. 21yo. I don't remember us being linked with him which is quite surprising. He was the heart of Sochaux during the last 2 season and helped them to win the league cup. He signed for Toulouse after the squad exploded in Sochaux, thinking they would play for a european spot. Season hasn't gone well for them and i wouldn't be surprised if we wanted to leave. He's a strong, big hearted midfielder. I haven't seen that much of him but he looked good the few times i saw him. And when you see the number of games he played and goals he scored in the last 3 seasons, he can't be a bad player.
Achille Emana. We've been linked with him for a late move after the Baptista deal collapsed. Toulouse season doesn't go very well and it is unlikely they will challenge for Europe so they might be willing to cut their losses and sell a couple of players. His price tag was 7m€ which is not too bad.

At the moment I don't think losing any players will be a good thing. We need a big squad. Pires I think would make a great super-sub (He's scored 2 today so far.) and I hope Ljungberg hits some form because he has always been a source for goals. Cygan has statistacly been the best left-back over the festive period and isn't a bad 3rd choic left-back/ 4th choice centre-back.

We will also definately need a goal scorer. Judging by or targets last summer (Robinho, Baptista) AW knows this too. Some-one a little more selfish than what we have upfront now. The most frustrating thing for a gooner is when our fantastic buld-up play leads to nothing. Torres of course would be perfect. Reyes loves to play along side him and is definately a huge talent. However everybody knows it and he won't come cheap and will attract bigger clubs (I hear AC Milan are now interested.)
Another option is Kuyt who could also do the job.

(in reply to brampski)
Post #: 6
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 7/1/2006 2:03:45 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

quote:

Cygan has statistacly been the best left-back over the festive period and isn't a bad 3rd choic left-back/ 4th choice centre-back.

What does that say about all the other left backs?  

(in reply to My Life in Pictures)
Post #: 7
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 8/1/2006 5:41:59 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

quote:

Chelsea and Arsenal are locked in a fight to land Vassiriki Diaby according to the player's agent.
The powerhouse midfielder, a France Under-19 international, is rated as one of Europe's best young talents and a series of mature displays for Auxerre have not gone unnoticed across Europe.
Diaby is seen by Arsene Wenger to be a ready-made replacement for Patrick Vieira, whilst Chelsea are always in the market for emerging young talent, according to his agent, Roger Boli.
''Arsenal made an offer to Auxerre and are very keen to get him,'' Boli told the News of the World.
''But Chelsea want him as well. Auxerre are prepared to let him go but they have not agreed a fee yet.
''We have to wait two or three days and see what Chelsea do. They will also make an offer this week and it'll be up to Auxerre.
''Arsenal are very hot on the player and are close to signing him although you know nobody can compete with Chelsea when it comes to money.
''Maybe he will have more chance to play at Arsenal but who's to say he won't earn a Chelsea place?
''He's that good. Wenger thinks he can be the new Vieira.''

I'm not sure if he is the new Vieira, I would prefer someone with a bit more experience.

Post #: 8
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 8/1/2006 6:57:11 PM   
foz

That just sounds like Diaby's agent hoping that if he says the word "Chelsea" enough times, Arsenal will pay more for him...

Post #: 9
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 8/1/2006 7:39:47 PM   
brampski

Exactly, coming 3 days after Chelsea sign Maniche and Mourinho calls him the final piece in his midfield, it sounds a desperate attempt by this guys agent to get him noticed.

We'll still have him tho, badly need a bit more bite in the middle.

(in reply to foz)
Post #: 10
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 8/1/2006 7:57:26 PM   
My Life in Pictures

quote:

Exactly, coming 3 days after Chelsea sign Maniche and Mourinho calls him the final piece in his midfield, it sounds a desperate attempt by this guys agent to get him noticed.

We'll still have him tho, badly need a bit more bite in the middle.

That's funny. Ever since the whole Essien transfer I bet every player will suddenly be linked to Chelsea even though both Mourinho and Abramovic have both said they won't be signing anyone.
Although did your hear Mourinho's comment that if anyone isn't happy they can leave. Hopefully SWP wakes up and becomes available.

(in reply to brampski)
Post #: 11
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 8/1/2006 8:03:41 PM   
brampski

quote:

ORIGINAL: My Life in Pictures

Although did your hear Mourinho's comment that if anyone isn't happy they can leave. Hopefully SWP wakes up and becomes available.

Would be very nice to see, but can't see Chelsea doing business with one of their rivals.As an aside, Ian Wright really is undoing his Arsenal legend status. After back in the summer, he advised his son to chase the Chelski money and thus totally stall his career, he came out this week to say that if he were Henry he'd go to Barcleona.

The guy really needs to shut up. And be sacked by the BBC asap, he's useless.

Post #: 12
RE: Gunners Misfire Again - 8/1/2006 8:14:19 PM   
My Life in Pictures

quote:

quote:

Would be very nice to see, but can't see Chelsea doing business with one of their rivals.As an aside, Ian Wright really is undoing his Arsenal legend status. After back in the summer, he advised his son to chase the Chelski money and thus totally stall his career, he came out this week to say that if he were Henry he'd go to Barcleona.

The guy really needs to shut up. And be sacked by the BBC asap, he's useless.

Agree completely. I guess he can be excused for SWP because he wants his son to be loaded so he doesn't have to do gameshows and live off his children. But that Henry comment was poor and badly timed.

(in reply to brampski)
Post #: 13
Arsenal FC - 2006 - 8/1/2006 8:30:10 PM   
My Life in Pictures

We're in the next round of the FA Cup, Quincy makes a miraculous recovery from injury, Van Persie sign a new contract, Henry commits to Arsenal, Spurs knocked out of the FA Cup. Good weekend.

< Message edited by My Life in Pictures -- 9/1/2006 2:49:38 PM >

Post #: 14
RE: Arsenal FC - 2006 - 10/1/2006 10:23:18 PM   
My Life in Pictures

Wigan 1-0 Arsenal. Yet another poor showing. Well at least we have another leg to redeem ourselves. But if that team we sent out is our future I think this season won't be a one-off.

Post #: 15
RE: Arsenal FC - 2006 - 11/1/2006 5:15:38 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

The performance was indeed very poor and it doesn't look like things will be getting any better anytime soon.

I'm more disheartened by the performance than the result. To be honest it wouldn't really be a bad thing if we were to get knocked out. We could then concentrate on progressing in the Champions League and actually trying to qualify for it in the league. Wigan would be worthy winners of the Carling Cup, they're having a great season and it would be nice if they came away with something to show for it.

On another note what do you gooners think about this:

quote:

Arsenal face competition if they decide to make a bid for Heerenveen's highly-rated striker Georgios Samaras.
Reports claim Arsenal are to sign the 20-year-old and Heerenveen team manager Joop Heida confirmed Arsenal had watched the Greek forward.
But he told BBC Sport: "Arsenal are not the only club interested in Georgios.
"He will not be going in January. If he goes it will be at the end of the season. In the summer we can look and see what is best for him."
Samaras has helped the club to the last 32 of the Uefa Cup and to fifth place in the Dutch league.
But they have already sold top scorer Klaas Jan Huntelaar to Dutch rivals Ajax in the transfer window and Heida has insisted that no more players will be leaving in January.
The 6ft 3in Samaras is under contract with Heerenveen until 2008 but Arsenal are said to be leading the way to sign him for a reported fee of £3.75m.
Heida added: "Everybody is for sale but that is not enough for Georgios Samaras. I think it would be much more.
"They have made no bid but scouts from Arsenal have watched games here in Holland but I don't know exactly what their interest is."

Post #: 16
RE: Arsenal FC - 2006 - 11/1/2006 7:43:50 PM   
brampski

I've never seen this Samaras play, but the rumours have been floating around since the summer,  seems to be a player we're watching quite closely. Would be nice to have a big guy to mix things up going forward, but there are other areas that need to be addressed first i think.

Think the best bit about last nights game was that it finished so I could turn over to Shameless!

Post #: 17
RE: Arsenal FC - 2006 - 11/1/2006 8:13:17 PM   
My Life in Pictures

From Walcott, Zigic, Samaras, Diarra, Diaby, Rosicky it looks like AW definately wants to sign a central midifelder and a striker. Out of those mentioned I'd like to see Diaby and Zigic as they should give our side some physical steel. Man if only we signed Baptista and Robinho.
I'm not too worried about the Carling Cup as I expect a stronger side in the next leg. Hopefully Cole, Campbell and Van Persie would play and we reach the final.

(in reply to brampski)
Post #: 18
RE: Arsenal FC - 2006 - 12/1/2006 6:57:09 PM   
brampski

Diaby signs on at Arsenal, and the Theo Walcott rumours are still circulating. Seems we're making some moves at last in the transfer market

< Message edited by brampski -- 12/1/2006 7:56:48 PM >

Post #: 19
RE: Arsenal FC - 2006 - 12/1/2006 8:02:09 PM   
My Life in Pictures

quote:

Diaby signs on at Arsenal, and the Theo Walcott rumours are still circulating. Seems we're making some moves at last in the transfer market

Great news but considering our season so far I'd be happy if we just signed anyone.

(in reply to brampski)
Post #: 20
RE: Arsenal FC - 2006 - 12/1/2006 8:27:56 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

That is good news!!!

quote:

Arsenal have signed 19-year-old midfielder Vassiriki Diaby according to the player's current club Auxerre.
Diaby has started just three times for Auxerre this term but has shown significant promise for Arsenal to have offered him a four-year deal.
The France Under-19 international has always stated a preference for North London rather than West, with Chelsea having also been interested and it would appear Arsene Wenger has now landed his man.
Diaby is a powerful midfielder in the mould of the departed Patrick Vieira, with The Gunners hopeful that he will eventually be ready to replace their former captain as a Highbury favourite.
Arsenal have yet to comments on reports emanating from France but it is expected that an official confirmation could be forthcoming.

Now for the bad news!

quote:

Real Madrid is considering an offer of 15 million euros ($18.1 million) for Arsenal left-back Ashley Cole, Spanish sports daily Marca reported.
The 25-year-old England international, who in July signed a three-year contract after being fined for illegally meeting Chelsea representatives without his club's permission, is ``receptive'' to the advances of the record nine-time European champion, the paper said.
Cole, currently sidelined with a broken bone in his foot, is wanted by Madrid as a successor to Brazil's Roberto Carlos, who will quit the club at the end of the season, a year before the end of the contract.
Madrid's next step will be to approach Arsenal's directors, Marca reported.

< Message edited by Your Funny Uncle -- 12/1/2006 8:33:25 PM >

Post #: 21
RE: Arsenal FC - 2006 - 12/1/2006 9:30:49 PM   
brampski

Calm down, from sky sports earlier this evening
quote:

Arsenal defender Ashley Cole has moved to reassure the club's fans by insisting he plans to run out for The Gunners at their new stadium.
Despite being on the sidelines with a foot complaint, Cole has been the subject of intense transfer talk in recent weeks.
Real Madrid are rumoured to be tracking the England international and reportedly see him as the ideal man to replace Roberto Carlos.
Cole could well have his head turned by a huge offer from Real, but the defender says he intends to taste life at Arsenal's new stadium at Ashburton Grove.
"I've got three years left (on my contract) and I'm looking forward to playing in the new stadium," said Cole.
Cole claims he is unfazed by the constant media attention surrounding his future.
"It has been in every paper since the start of the season and there is nothing I can do," he added. "People are going to write stories.
"I have just got to get back fit and that's my main aspiration at the moment, as well as trying to win things with Arsenal."

Regarding Walcott, a mate knows Theo's cousin, and she told him that arsenal are very interested in signing Walcott. Could be BS, but if it ain't, I told you first! Lol.

< Message edited by brampski -- 12/1/2006 9:31:36 PM >

Post #: 22
RE: Arsenal FC - 2006 - 12/1/2006 9:33:08 PM   
My Life in Pictures

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle
Now for the bad news!

quote:

Real Madrid is considering an offer of 15 million euros ($18.1 million) for Arsenal left-back Ashley Cole, Spanish sports daily Marca reported.
The 25-year-old England international, who in July signed a three-year contract after being fined for illegally meeting Chelsea representatives without his club's permission, is ``receptive'' to the advances of the record nine-time European champion, the paper said.
Cole, currently sidelined with a broken bone in his foot, is wanted by Madrid as a successor to Brazil's Roberto Carlos, who will quit the club at the end of the season, a year before the end of the contract.
Madrid's next step will be to approach Arsenal's directors, Marca reported.

Marca is the worst Spanish paper to get transfer speculation from. He may leave but officially Cole claims he wants to play at the new stadium and Real Madrid say they are not interested in him.

Post #: 23
RE: Almunia Stirring things up?? - 13/1/2006 2:24:56 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

quote:

Arsenal star Manuel Almunia has singled out his goalkeeping rival Jens Lehmann for criticism, insisting the German international is selfish and withdrawn.
Lehmann is firmly established as The Gunners' number one and Almunia has to be content with fleeting cup appearances at present.
The Spaniard has now attacked his Highbury team-mate for being 'cold and closed' in a row that does not bode well for team spirit at the North London outfit.
"My relationship with Lehmann is the same as ever, we don't really have one," Almunia is quoted as saying in The Sun.
"We hardly speak, despite the fact I'm an easy going and friendly guy who gets on well with everyone.
"Some people are only interested in themselves and Jens is very cold and closed.
"In life there are all sorts of people, the good, the bad, the friendly and the not so friendly."
Almunia remains convinced that he will carve out a spot in the starting XI, despite rumours that Wenger is looking to bring in a new shot-stopper.
"My present situation is good despite often being a substitute," Alumnia continued.
"I'm calm and waiting for my chance which is certain to come.
"Arsene Wenger and I haven't spoken at length about things but he always says the same.
"He tells me I will be first choice if I keep performing as I am."

Sounds like sour grapes to me, at one stage they were neck and neck for the number 1 jersey, almost swapping every game. Now Lehmann has firmly established himself as the best at Highbury and it sounds like Almunia is trying to unsettle him. Hope he remembers what happened to Roy Keane at United, and he was captain!

Post #: 24
RE: Almunia Stirring things up?? - 13/1/2006 10:03:23 AM   
BigBadWolf

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

Sounds like sour grapes to me, at one stage they were neck and neck for the number 1 jersey, almost swapping every game. Now Lehmann has firmly established himself as the best at Highbury and it sounds like Almunia is trying to unsettle him. Hope he remembers what happened to Roy Keane at United, and he was captain!

I'm not so sure it's sour grapes, Lehman has the same problems in the German squad, most notably with Oliver Kahn (whose been a far better goalkeeper).

He's also one of the biggest moaning gits in the premiership, not that thats saying much.

Post #: 25
RE: Arsenal - 2006 - 13/1/2006 3:17:16 PM   
My Life in Pictures

Well we finally confirm the Diaby signing, he will get the number 2 shirt (now all we need is a 4,5 and 6). And Wenger says we should sign Emmanuel Adebayor later today although he is off to the African Cup of Nations and is cup tied for the CL, which puzzles me. Still he's tall and strong. With these two we finally have an ariel threat!. I'm hoping Walcott and a defender sign soon though.

< Message edited by My Life in Pictures -- 13/1/2006 5:29:33 PM >

(in reply to BigBadWolf)
Post #: 26
RE: Arsenal - 2006 - 13/1/2006 6:21:19 PM   
Dragar 11(New Birth)

The Gooners still need more players

Post #: 27
RE: Arsenal - 2006 - 13/1/2006 7:12:39 PM   
___

Seems the Walcott camp want to sign with Arsenal if anyone. It looks like it's now up to Arsene whether he wants to fork out the money for him.

2 new signings and Ashley Cole back fit, with a good position on Walcott and suddenly things are looking up.

Post #: 28
RE: Arsenal - 2006 - 13/1/2006 7:14:01 PM   
My Life in Pictures

Emmanuel Adebayor has officially signed and will wear the no. 25 shit which I think was Kanu's old number. A great signing in my opinion.

Holy crap, just like London buses you wait ages then...

quote:

Heerenveen's highly-rated striker Georgios Samaras is flattered by reported interest from Arsenal and would relish a move abroad in January.
"Should Bayern Munich and Arsenal be interested and Bayern offer more, it's possible I will still choose Arsenal.

I'd prefer this guy to Walcott.

< Message edited by My Life in Pictures -- 13/1/2006 7:38:20 PM >

Post #: 29
RE: Arsenal FC - 2006 - 13/1/2006 10:13:12 PM   
Morten S. Clausen

quote:

What has gone wrong with one of the most consistant English teams of the last 5 years? Who should be brought in and who is not good enough to be playing for the FA Cup winners?

The problem is that Arsenal is the one-hit loser band of football teams is all!!

Naah. Just kidding. As a MUFC fan I see a clear post-Viera slump. Why you ever let that player go is beyond understanding, but done is done. Arsenal is like Man. Utd. rebuilding their squad. You have a lot of young unexperienced players, and they will come around.

At least Henry seems to have decided on renewing his contracts, which is very important to Arsenal at present.

I understand the frustration it must be, that Wenger has not invested in a "middle-link" between the old and young (by bying an experienced midfielder), but on the long term I don´t think Arsenal fans have anything to worry about. You´ll be the 3rd best team in England once again, lads. Chin up!

DVD made me the man I am today.

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> Arsenal Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI