Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Simon West To Direct Thunder Run

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Simon West To Direct Thunder Run Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Simon West To Direct Thunder Run - 8/10/2007 11:11:44 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Loved Con Air - 8/10/2007 11:11:44 AM   
AboyNamedSue

Took the piss in a very knowing way, and there was great action. West strikes me as the less-talented Scott sibling they don't talk about though. When a Stranger Calls was cack. I'll still give this a bash though

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 8/10/2007 12:05:42 PM   
CameronJames

That's not fair, he made one great film and now you're not going to forgive him for the shit, you guys still kiss Tarrantino's ass, and Resevoir Dogs wasn't even that great

Post #: 3
Oh come on, grow up Empire... - 8/10/2007 7:30:01 PM   
coomi01

...I assume everyone has forgotten the hugely underrated army thriller starring John PorkvoltaThe Generals Daughter? Simon West directed that. And A stranger calls is better than half the teen dross thrillers and horrors were thrown every year like a rotten bone to a mangy dog (yes, thats how little they care about our viewing pleasure a decade+ after Scream). And Tomb Raider was a guilty pleasure. Yes it wasn't perfect, but I don't see any other tomb raiding films (The Indy Jones TRILOGY, THATS TRILOGY, aside, which could never be competed with) out there vying for attention, with such a rich tapestry of stories that could be made. Whatever. Grow Up Empire and stop licking Tarantino's arse. Deathproof sucked beyond all measure of decency and yes, Reservoir Dogs WASNT that good.

Post #: 4
What do you know.... - 9/10/2007 12:34:37 PM   
callumcostello

Another political thriller based around Iraq. How very unique.....Sounds like Bloody Sunday the Iraq version. We'll probably get a steaming pile though...

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Simon West To Direct Thunder Run Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI