Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Is Len Wiseman Off Escape From New York?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> RE: Is Len Wiseman Off Escape From New York? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Is Len Wiseman Off Escape From New York? - 6/10/2007 6:01:08 PM   
Dooby3000

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hollywood must really hate us. I don't like either directors but wiseman would have done a better job, not saying much though now as this will be bland pg 13 crap for sure now.

"I spit on Metaphysics"

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 31
- 6/10/2007 8:57:37 PM   
alimac

I want to punch that smug face paris hlton lover

Post #: 32
Stop this madness - 7/10/2007 6:20:33 AM   
walrusboy

Stop re-making great films you hollywood morons!
on another note to Empire, stop dissing the Underworld films! they were great fun escapist movies!

Post #: 33
RE: Stop this madness - 7/10/2007 1:31:21 PM   
Porrohman

How long before Ratner pulls out and they give it to uwe boll?  

(in reply to walrusboy)
Post #: 34
RE: - 7/10/2007 8:43:40 PM   
straight2dvd

According to Aintitcoolnews, Brett Ratner is the replacement. Nice decision making from Hollywood....

Madness flows like the finest wine

(in reply to Mr.Screen)
Post #: 35
A Ratner in the kitchen? - 11/10/2007 6:11:47 PM   
noseybonk

Calm down dear as Mr Winner might say!
I think everybody is getting a little misty eyed over their recollections of the original "escape" movie ......yes, snake is a great creation brought to arrogant life by Mr Russell but THE MOVIE IS NOT THAT GREAT!
I'm sorry if i offend but it's pretty boring in parts and sags horribly in at least two places ,some of the script is toe -curlingly cornball and the acting is average at best from the majority of the cast .
As far as i'm concerned Wiseman or Ratner ...who cares it's gotta be better than Escape from LA !

Post #: 36
RE: A Ratner in the kitchen? - 15/10/2007 2:12:29 PM   
zimo5

BLASPHEMY. The original like so many of John Carpenters films before 1990 was a masterpiece. Gritty and cool. Also Kurt Russell is the man. He was by far the best thing about Death Proof showing that he can still act. Oh and on another note. Bret Ratner could not make a film better than Escape from LA in his life and I hate Escape from L.A.. But not as much as I hate Bret Ratner for making X3.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth.

(in reply to noseybonk)
Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> RE: Is Len Wiseman Off Escape From New York? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI