Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: dreams

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: dreams Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: dreams - 26/11/2007 5:12:43 PM   
IMFienne

I've had dreams where I'm being chased by people who want to kill me   I never seem to
run as fast as I want to and when I feel they're getting too close I crouch down with my arms
over my head and repeat " make me invisible" over and over again.  It always works!
I often wake up from dreams where I'm falling off something very high, like a bridge, cliff, out of a plane etc.
It's truly unpleasant

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster and drank pina coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. *That* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over...

(in reply to Jessica_ca_ca_ca)
Post #: 121
RE: dreams - 28/11/2007 4:44:45 PM   
Deviation

I have finally had the most wonderfully terrible dream. I was walking down the street in a sunny street in a road that looks suspicially like one found in Rome. I enter a building where I find an elevator with rusted doors. I open it and go in it, then it suddenly goes up without warning. The elevator opens and I find myself in a factory. I move around and find a door, I pass through the door, to enter in a room filled with a terrible sights. The walls are filled with blood, I go to the left only to find a sort of machine(two tubes on opposite side of the corridor), with parts of blood stained human parts(lots of arms and legs, only those and all similar, as if they were cloned, all female looking) on them, I aviod to go from there and try the other corridor on the right, only the find it even more blood stained and with a curtain made of human legs and arms, all sewed together.

I look behind me and see this naked, blood stained, dead looking standing naked woman, asking me for help, but I run away through the human pieces curtain into a big metallic hall, where hundreds of poeple are lining up to pass from from a door, I spot an ex, who is also waiting to pass from the door. I grab her, and for some reason start running away, I go into another room, a wooden one, where I try to escape using the stairs, only to have some dark green things follow me, I finally find an escalator, where I take her and myself into, the elevator goes down, the door open where I find myself in a garden with slithery things instead of plants.

She refuses to go anywhere with me even if I beg her to save her, and returns to the elevator. The slithery things start swallowing me, and I wake up.

Hope I didn't bore you.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to IMFienne)
Post #: 122
RE: dreams - 29/11/2007 11:07:48 AM   
Valanya

Crikey, Deviation, that sounds terrifying!

Last night I had a horrible dream in which one of my best mates had lost his hand. I met him at my college to rehearse for a concert (which we may or may not be playing in tonight) and suddenly realised that his left hand had been cut off, leaving him with only a stump. He seemed quite calm but I was really upset. I was very glad to wake up and realise it wasn't real!

What came first, the music or the misery?

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 123
RE: dreams - 29/11/2007 5:41:34 PM   
IMFienne

2 nights ago I had the most wonderful dream where I was snogging Daniel Craig!
It was so vivid and real I can still remember what his lips felt like
I never told my husband though!  Let me have more of these dreams please!

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster and drank pina coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. *That* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over...

(in reply to Valanya)
Post #: 124
RE: dreams - 30/11/2007 3:15:42 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Valanya

I skipped the post Dev's waking thoughts are scary enough

I was in a garden sort of like the eden project, I was with a group of people and one woman turned in surprise her dress had been covered in tiny yellow flowers, the hem of the dress had touched a pool of water and the flowers had spread like a virus up her dress i looked down and noticed that my white suit had also began to grown them.
They receeded quickly and we inspected the pool of water, a small insect recoiled tired from putting up a defense floated in the water, It felt very real and i began wondering why this species had not been discovered yet.  

(in reply to Valanya)
Post #: 125
RE: dreams - 30/11/2007 3:28:39 PM   
Deviation

quote:

ORIGINAL: punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Valanya

I skipped the post Dev's waking thoughts are scary enough

I was in a garden sort of like the eden project, I was with a group of people and one woman turned in surprise her dress had been covered in tiny yellow flowers, the hem of the dress had touched a pool of water and the flowers had spread like a virus up her dress i looked down and noticed that my white suit had also began to grown them.
They receeded quickly and we inspected the pool of water, a small insect recoiled tired from putting up a defense floated in the water, It felt very real and i began wondering why this species had not been discovered yet.  

Punchy and Valanya, you make me proud of myself.

As for Punchy only, what do insects mean in a dream.

quote:

There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 126
RE: dreams - 30/11/2007 4:03:01 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

When the bomb is dropped they say insects will be the last remaining creatures.So maybe Delusions of grandure, Belief in my own immortality...or something equally smug and self righteous.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 127
RE: dreams - 30/11/2007 4:14:52 PM   
Deviation

quote:

quote:

When the bomb is dropped they say insects will be the last remaining creatures.So maybe Delusions of grandure, Belief in my own immortality...or something equally smug and self righteous.

Or maybe it was a warning of our impending doom? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH........................

quote:

quote:

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 128
RE: dreams - 1/12/2007 11:25:08 AM   
punchdrunk

quote:

quote:

quote:

Or maybe it was a warning of our impending doom? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH........................

Maybe we will be...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IbyWxEq-0c

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 129
RE: dreams - 4/12/2007 9:28:12 AM   
Bubba

My neck has been doing this clicking thing when I move my head for weeks now. Last night I dreamt I was in work at the computer and it kept doing it, then it just cracked really loudly and my neck broke. I was just sat there with my head flopping about on my shoulders wondering how the hell I could fix it.

< Message edited by Bubba -- 4/12/2007 9:36:38 AM >

Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiselled on your tombstone.

I don’t condone conflict of any kind, be it star-based or otherwise.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 130
RE: dreams - 6/12/2007 11:49:11 AM   
punchdrunk

You must have had an unconcious thought about that happening during the day, which didn't register on a concious level so was free to print out when you went to sleep, like when you put a piece of paper in an empty printer when it has a print pending... or something. 

(in reply to Bubba)
Post #: 131
RE: dreams - 16/12/2007 12:23:26 PM   
punchdrunk

I walked to the open the window in my apartment and it had frozen over with a thick layer of ice, I was glad about the ice because I wondered if someone might of tried to get in if it hadn't of been there, But I knocked through it and it crumbled.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 132
RE: dreams - 18/12/2007 12:21:06 PM   
igotnewlegs

Not sure what this dream was all about but last night I dreamt I was walking about my old home town I left when I was 12. I was trying to find my friends house expecting he’d still be there but when I found it some sort of party was being held. I walked in trying to find my friend but I got talking to a dog (or it may have been a small boy…) and it wanted to tell me a terrible secret, something bad really bad had happened. That secret was, for some reason, in the freezer but the dream ended as I was trying to open it.

That’s one of the more sane dreams I’ve had.

Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
Woody Allen

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 133
RE: dreams - 18/12/2007 3:02:22 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: igotnewlegs

Not sure what this dream was all about but last night I dreamt I was walking about my old home town I left when I was 12. I was trying to find my friends house expecting he'd still be there but when I found it some sort of party was being held. I walked in trying to find my friend but I got talking to a dog (or it may have been a small boy…) and it wanted to tell me a terrible secret, something bad really bad had happened. That secret was, for some reason, in the freezer but the dream ended as I was trying to open it.

That's one of the more sane dreams I've had.

come clean igotnewlegs in your youth you were charged with the spirit of the devil and the friend in the freezer got the full extent of your wrath that you have since supressed.

(in reply to igotnewlegs)
Post #: 134
RE: dreams - 18/12/2007 4:58:39 PM   
Southall Sissoko

The last dream I had involved me eating a cheese pizza. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that I prefer Hawaiian...

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 135
RE: dreams - 18/12/2007 5:12:46 PM   
Hardcore Raver

I have two recurring dreams that I'll have on average about once every month.

The first one is me being back doing my A-Levels and for some reason I've skipped several of my English lessons and haven't read any of the books I was meant to read, so in my dream I keep on missing the lessons and getting more and more worried about what will happen when I finally get caught. It's always English too, never any other subject.

The second one involves me being on a ropeswing kind of thing. It's fun for a bit but then for some reason I keep going higher and higher and the rope seems to reach up to the sky. I try to grab hold of a tree as I pass it but always miss and keep going higher, somehow knowing that when I reach the top of my arc the rope will untie itself and I'll fall back down to Earth. I always wake up just as I start falling.

I also used to often have a dream where all my teeth would fall out, which is apparently quite a common dream, though I haven't had it for about a year or so.

Love Football. Hate FIFA.

(in reply to Southall Sissoko)
Post #: 136
RE: dreams - 19/12/2007 11:55:04 AM   
punchdrunk

It started with me laying a robe and placing a tribute for the fallen comrad, I then let the memorial fall into a ravine below.
I went back to base to get suplies all the while berrating the soldiers around me "Where were you!?" "You should have stood by our side" blaming them for my comrads death and basically implying them as cowards, whichever was true I was having a damn good shout at them, they all looked guilty.
Then I took the bag that I was filling with equiptment for a mission (rope ladder, fire wood) and went before the king who I bowed before and pledged to complete the mission I called him "father" then I bowed to the Queen and addressed her as "Mother" and then set off on the mission.
Unfortunately that's where I woke up, it would have been great! kind of King Arthur style stuff, princesses and kicking ass, maybe the fellow soldiers would show up at the last minute and redeem themselves...but no i bloody woke up 

(in reply to Hardcore Raver)
Post #: 137
RE: dreams - 20/12/2007 12:15:15 PM   
punchdrunk

http://www.dailymotion.com/us/featured/video/x3spl6_illuminated-ep01-trailer_creation

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 138
RE: dreams - 21/12/2007 11:41:32 AM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

Trying to find this hip and top secret restaurant called ‘The Bungalow’ with someone and we started knocking on a door and we were afraid to wake the “parents” for some reason. When we discovered that perhaps this wasn’t ‘The Bungalow’ we started walking down this path when we noticed the bloke who owned the place and his hooker girlfriend. The fella was the stupid Private from Band of Brothers that almost killed one of Easy Company. He was really angry and started swearing and shouting at us about what the hell we were doing. We tried to get away but he caught me up and beat the crap out of me. Heavy punches, kicks in the stomach and back, you could hear my bones cracking. But I was an “onlooker” - I didn’t feel anything, but I saw him standing over my body and doing all those things. The person I was with got away after a few scratches from the hooker and I was left for dead.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 139
RE: dreams - 21/12/2007 12:21:13 PM   
Valanya

Crikey, Jess, that sounds scary!

The other night I had a fairly weird dreaming experience...I was dreaming that the Captain (a character from a couple of stories my friend and I are writing) was building a robot, but then my mind said "No, they didn't have robots in the 18th century, you can't dream about that" and I woke up. That's the first time I've ever woken myself up because the dream I'm having is historically inaccurate!

What came first, the music or the misery?

(in reply to Jessica_ca_ca_ca)
Post #: 140
RE: dreams - 22/12/2007 12:38:07 AM   
G.O.B

I don't have dreams,and in my opinion,they're overated....just kidding,when i was young my sister had this doll and being only 7 or 8 at the time,the doll terrified me (I'm not sure why exactly) but i used to have pretty much the same dream where i would go down to a playroom in my old house in the middle of the night and the doll would be alive and to put it quite simply,kill me or attack me.Not nice to say the least

Member of COBW

All I can do is be me, whoever that is. - Bob Dylan

Last Film Watched: Duck Soup (McCarey,1933)****

(in reply to Valanya)
Post #: 141
RE: dreams - 20/1/2008 2:50:10 PM   
punchdrunk

Last night i dreamt i was having a shouting match at a fella that looked a bit like Mr Miyagi from the karate kid, in between my rant he said quite calmly "your saying f*ck alot" to which i replied "that's because you f*ck me off!"

Not sure what all that was about maybe it wasn't a dream and i was telling off one of my spirit guides for something...or maybe i have been watching "the Thick of it" on youtube too much  

(in reply to G.O.B)
Post #: 142
RE: dreams - 17/2/2008 11:25:44 AM   
Zaphod121

I had a really horrible dream a while ago, basically I was walking along and I knew these people were after me so I went in this building and hid in this like small gap thing, and this woman comes up to me with a gun, and I said something like "make it quick" or "please, shoot me in the head" and so she does shoot me and my body just kind of slides down and then I wake up shit scared. It was the first dream I can recall where I've been killed.

"Everyone wins. Except Abed. But, you know, not everyone can win"

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 143
RE: dreams - 17/2/2008 11:43:50 AM   
Baby Bear

Last night I had a dream about designing a castle. A castle that will be created when I win the lottery.
When I have trouble sleeping I redesign castles that I have visited or create my own. I have always done this instead of counting sheep.
I always drift before the build is complete. Last night I finished the project, turrets and everything!
So, despite it being a great gardening day and despite having the Mount Everest of piles of washing to iron, I am drifting between putting my castle design down on paper and posting on the Empire forum.

< Message edited by Baby Bear -- 17/2/2008 11:44:45 AM >

" At least he was asleep when I hit him with the shovel......." Moses Lawn. RIP

Has tin foil hat issues ( thanks Woger...love it )

Felix: "Poor guy. They must be like space hoppers by now."

lympo :
I have no idea how the idea came about! one moment I was eating turkey, the next i was on all fours

Daz : Get. A fucking. Room.

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 144
RE: dreams - 17/2/2008 4:48:13 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Baby Bear

Last night I had a dream about designing a castle. A castle that will be created when I win the lottery.
When I have trouble sleeping I redesign castles that I have visited or create my own. I have always done this instead of counting sheep.
I always drift before the build is complete. Last night I finished the project, turrets and everything!
So, despite it being a great gardening day and despite having the Mount Everest of piles of washing to iron, I am drifting between putting my castle design down on paper and posting on the Empire forum.

If you had Sims 1 or 2 you could make the castle and place yourself inside it and make daddy bear do all the dishes and the garden in your dream castle

(in reply to Baby Bear)
Post #: 145
RE: dreams - 17/2/2008 4:54:42 PM   
Baby Bear

I LOVE that idea, Punchy! Gonna do it.............

" At least he was asleep when I hit him with the shovel......." Moses Lawn. RIP

Has tin foil hat issues ( thanks Woger...love it )

Felix: "Poor guy. They must be like space hoppers by now."

lympo :
I have no idea how the idea came about! one moment I was eating turkey, the next i was on all fours

Daz : Get. A fucking. Room.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 146
RE: dreams - 17/2/2008 5:20:50 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Baby Bear

I LOVE that idea, Punchy! Gonna do it.............

And if you get tired of daddy bear you could always accidentally remove the ladder to the pool and run off with Mr Goth i hear he has a fair few Simolians in the bank

(in reply to Baby Bear)
Post #: 147
RE: dreams - 17/2/2008 5:58:59 PM   
moontheloon

I had a dream last night that one of my friends (the last one I spoke to before going to sleep) had magical powers and had turned evil and to spite me (I cannot remembr the reasonw why which is annoying) she magicked away all my furnature except my bed, I remember going into where the toilet was and it just being an empty shell of a room, kitchen, empty shell again.

The dream was incredibly vivid and It really could have been reality had I not woken up soon afterwards and checked

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 148
RE: dreams - 5/3/2008 3:07:45 PM   
moontheloon

okay, had another one I can remember last night.

For some reason I had to get all my dvd's onto a boat, but the only pathway to this boat was across not one, but two thin rope bridges, so not exactly stable, these bridges of course went across the water, and the water was particularly rough. I was transporting my dvd's on a trolly like the ones you get at B&Q with no sides, and the trolly was almost the exact same size as the width of the bridge..

The first batch of DVD's went perfectly, got across no problem, got them on the boat and went back for the next lot. However, upon taking the next lot across Just before I made it across the first bridge things became unbalanced and a DVD fell off. I remember looking down and just saying "Shit, we just lost Resovoir Dogs" I have no idea why it was Resovoir dogs but I remember wuite clearly it was . I know there was someone else with me helping me but I just can't remember who.

After that Some of the rest fell off but we just kept going becuase the boat was about to leave... and then I don't know what happened as I woke up. Not sure if I made it or not... It was weird as, though.

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do

(in reply to moontheloon)
Post #: 149
RE: dreams - 5/3/2008 9:01:43 PM   
The REAL Bozz

Shit never realised there was already a thread about dreams, this is a nightmare I had last year.

I had one where I was in a shopping center and it was very Dawn of The Dead (04). I escaped into the places ventaltion system and then came face to face with a zombie who opened his mouth and a fucking anaconda slithered out going right for me! It's the only time I have ever woken up screaming, seriously I'm talking Nightmare On Elm Street here, heart beat racing and shaken to the core. It was the fuckin snake that did it! What are yours?

Films I've watched
Star Trek Into Darkness ***
Iron Man 3 *****
Evil Dead (2013) ***
Bait 3D ***

(in reply to moontheloon)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: dreams Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI