Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: dreams

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: dreams Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: dreams - 9/10/2007 7:23:30 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: moontheloon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: moontheloon

I had a very odd dream last night.

I dreamt that my room keys controlled my life. At one point they called me on my mobile to tell me to get home in ten minutes as they were cooking potato soup and that if I missed it I would be in a LOT of trouble.

That has got to be the best damn dream I think I've ever heard of in my life. I'm not even joking, I've just laughed so hard at this I struggled for air at one point.

haha, I am glad I bought some cheer into your life

It really has, everytime I think of this I keep chuckling to myself.

I don't know what the funniest part about it is - the fact your room keys were threatening to give you a LOT of trouble for being home late, or the fact they were cooking potato soup.

Or the fact it was your bloody room keys that were doing all the above.

This will have me laughing for months, I promise you!

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to moontheloon)
Post #: 61
RE: dreams - 9/10/2007 7:50:54 PM   
24Dan

I keep getting woken up right when someone in my dream is about to say something crucial to the ongoing story im dreaming about. Its weird how it keeps happening.

Professional Analrapist

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 62
RE: dreams - 9/10/2007 9:11:42 PM   
bubs

quote:

ORIGINAL: 24Dan

I keep getting woken up right when someone in my dream is about to say something crucial to the ongoing story im dreaming about. Its weird how it keeps happening.

Me too. It digs into your skull afterwards, I couldn't stop thinking about what a girl was about to say in my dream!

"Shake it once, shake it twice! A' give me a little bit of sugar spice!"- Bubs

Forza Juve

"Who Watches The Watchmen?"

"I'm Learnding"

Top 5 Favourite Albums:

1. Kid A - Radiohead
2. Spiderland - Slint
3. Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven - Godspeed You! Black Emperor
4. Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
5. Laughing Stock - Talk Talk

My DVD's: http://perrin-bubs-f-rch.dvdaf.com/owned

(in reply to 24Dan)
Post #: 63
RE: dreams - 10/10/2007 11:52:58 AM   
punchdrunk

Reality-A friend I used to like who turned me down to go become a couple has recently got married.
In the dream- last night she wrote an e-mail saying she didn't get married and had seperated from the guy! 

(in reply to bubs)
Post #: 64
RE: dreams - 11/10/2007 12:36:59 PM   
lympo

quote:

ORIGINAL: bubs

quote:

ORIGINAL: 24Dan

Me too. It digs into your skull afterwards, I couldn't stop thinking about what a girl was about to say in my dream!

Maybe you are in somebody elese's head for fifteen minutes....

If you read this,you are stupid.

(in reply to bubs)
Post #: 65
RE: dreams - 12/10/2007 1:21:50 AM   
Benjamin Dover

I dreamt one female frind was giving me a lapdance, while another female friend was kissing the one giving me a lapdance.

I've told this to one of said friends, she thought it was hot...

I'm the man

6 Waffles now!!! (Thx Uncle Jun)

"Everyones dying to be a Zombie!"-Ted Striker

Keira Knightley talked to me! To me, by my name!!! (Yes online, but still, closest I'll ever get...)

(in reply to lympo)
Post #: 66
RE: dreams - 12/10/2007 11:27:01 AM   
tommyjarvis

I dreamt that I was sleeping a lot last night. Which is odd, because I was actually asleep at the time.

"I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everybody else"

My Top 101 Rock Songs - The first Audiophile list to actually get completed!

(in reply to Benjamin Dover)
Post #: 67
RE: dreams - 12/10/2007 1:00:02 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Benjamin Dover

I dreamt one female friend was giving me a lapdance, while another female friend was kissing the one giving me a lapdance.

I'm the man

...And don't tell me you didn't push her into trying it out?

(in reply to Benjamin Dover)
Post #: 68
RE: dreams - 12/10/2007 1:05:07 PM   
lympo

ah visions...

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 69
RE: dreams - 12/10/2007 1:09:26 PM   
punchdrunk

I enter a gate, into a high area where people are launching themselves down a giant slide, I run and jump down and begin sliding, to the side are these mini bikes made like a strong plastic you can grab. So i take one and work out that if i push my legs really fast the bike will hurtle down the slide overtaking the other people. Like the Bikes there are white car versions of the plastic bikes, but i stick with the bike as I've got a fast pace going. The slide widens and leads out on a bend into oncoming traffic i swerve avoiding the oncoming slide cars but a Japanese/ Korean maybe police officer, looks shocked at this reckless driving and traffic lights flick to red (under his control?) i am forced to meet the officer he tells me off then decides to brand my hand placing a metal spike benieth the top layer of skin and shifting it so it leaves an raised mark on my hand. Marking me as i trouble maker i guess but it didn't hurt.  

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 70
RE: dreams - 12/10/2007 1:43:03 PM   
lympo

holy moly.tried to look in my dream dictionary()but nothin about slides.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 71
RE: dreams - 12/10/2007 4:40:29 PM   
trussedfund

quote:

I dreamt one female frind was giving me a lapdance, while another female friend was kissing the one giving me a lapdance.

I'm the man

Any dream that actually features sexual content is not actually about sex, it's all the other dreams that are about sex.  Unless they feature cows. 

According to Freud.

They made King Kong didnt they? A film about a giant monkey trying to force himself on a very small woman but when I submit a script about a man played by me, who tries to force himself on a very small monkey, they said audiences would find it distasteful

(in reply to lympo)
Post #: 72
RE: dreams - 12/10/2007 7:06:02 PM   
Larry of Arabia

I keep getting texts on everything but my phone - televisions, computers, a pub fruit machine one time, and last night I got one on my front door.

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."

(in reply to trussedfund)
Post #: 73
RE: dreams - 16/10/2007 9:54:59 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: Larry of Arabia

I keep getting texts on everything but my phone - televisions, computers, a pub fruit machine one time, and last night I got one on my front door.

Haha, I also love this dream a lot!

Last night's one involved me and my dad jumping off exceptionally high mountains which had sheer drops down one side. On one jump I spotted a helicopter hovering below and tried to warn dad to miss it as we fell.  I, however, bumped into it on the way down, and grabbed onto it to say sorry to.... Ronald McDonald who was flying it.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to Larry of Arabia)
Post #: 74
RE: dreams - 16/10/2007 10:14:48 PM   
Hood_Man

I had a dream about French and Saunders and a bear.  Everytime the bear sat down a booming voice would shoot "That bear's taking a shit in the woods!", and, in the dream world, it would be the funniest thing ever.  However, after a while, the same old gag got old and unfunny.

The fact that French and Saunders were there suggests to me that it was some of metaphor about them not being funny anymore.

What that had to do with a bear is beyond me.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 75
RE: dreams - 16/10/2007 10:24:56 PM   
bubs

My brother had a dream where those yellow puff chips were pirates on a ship. Not as bizzare as everyone else's dreams here, but laughed my ass off the first time I heard it.

"Shake it once, shake it twice! A' give me a little bit of sugar spice!"- Bubs

Forza Juve

"Who Watches The Watchmen?"

"I'm Learnding"

Top 5 Favourite Albums:

1. Kid A - Radiohead
2. Spiderland - Slint
3. Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven - Godspeed You! Black Emperor
4. Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
5. Laughing Stock - Talk Talk

My DVD's: http://perrin-bubs-f-rch.dvdaf.com/owned

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 76
RE: dreams - 18/10/2007 1:37:30 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: Larry of Arabia

Haha, I also love this dream a lot!

Last night's one involved me and my dad jumping off exceptionally high mountains which had sheer drops down one side. On one jump I spotted a helicopter hovering below and tried to warn dad to miss it as we fell.  I, however, bumped into it on the way down, and grabbed onto it to say sorry to.... Ronald McDonald who was flying it.

Like that episode of "Futurama" where he learns that dreams have adverts in them.
Mc Donalds are sponsoring dreams now? or maybe mind control? Sway get the baco foil and wrap it around your head!

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 77
RE: dreams - 18/10/2007 4:48:50 PM   
lympo

You'll have a nightmare soon,where McDonalds try to sell you a salad.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 78
RE: dreams - 19/10/2007 1:07:19 PM   
punchdrunk

I haven't remembered many of them recently.
One was an Old guy who claimed he had written for the TV show ALF offering to help me with my film scripts.
another one i was looking on a computer at a photo in the park of me and my ex-girlfriend we looked like a couple but the photo that doesn't exist. Dreams can be pretty cruel, i hadn't thought about her in a while!   

(in reply to lympo)
Post #: 79
RE: dreams - 19/10/2007 1:20:48 PM   
Hooch0959

I'm on niccotine patches at the minute, just entered my 8th and last week (hooray me) and man do they make you dream so freaky shit, a random selection follows:

Time travelling back with my cat to when I was 20 and living with my folks.

Breaking my head and I had to have a prosthetic one fitted and then not being happy about going back to work cause I had a plastic head and my hair folicles couldn't penetrate the plastic so I was bald as well

If you want a good dream get on these patches

< Message edited by Hooch0959 -- 19/10/2007 1:22:10 PM >

"Stand away from those stern cleats! Back home we get a taxidermy man, he's gonna have a heart attack when he sees what I brung him!"

"I have a gift for disaster"

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 80
RE: dreams - 19/10/2007 1:26:55 PM   
punchdrunk

Medication messes up my dreams, i was ill recently and it's just messed them up, all the surreal dreams i have written in this thread are non drug assisted, just normal for me.

(in reply to Hooch0959)
Post #: 81
RE: dreams - 23/10/2007 2:02:45 PM   
Jackal

I had a right fucked up dream last night whcih is quite odd in itself because I normally never remember what I dreamt.
Anyway, I was in Hell but it wasn't all fire and brimstone. Satan's a tall bastard with huge hands by the way. No horns or pitchfork but he's still one scary son of a bitch. He was all in black, none of this red stuff. And no tail.

Anyway, we got chatting (!) and I tried on his crown which was made of solid bone. Fucking bizarre dream. I think I need to lay off the LSD before I go to bed.

Contro il fascismo. Ora e sempre. Resistenza.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 82
RE: dreams - 24/10/2007 12:43:29 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jackal

I had a right fucked up dream last night whcih is quite odd in itself because I normally never remember what I dreamt.
Anyway, I was in Hell but it wasn't all fire and brimstone. Satan's a tall bastard with huge hands by the way. No horns or pitchfork but he's still one scary son of a bitch. He was all in black, none of this red stuff. And no tail.

Anyway, we got chatting (!) and I tried on his crown which was made of solid bone. Fucking bizarre dream. I think I need to lay off the LSD before I go to bed.

Any context for this dream Jackal, have you been offered a job which you feel would be going against your principles for a big wage packet? (sort of like selling your soul) maybe you are mixing with dark shady characters that your unconcious is suggesting may intice you into criminal activities like dealing LSD   

(in reply to Jackal)
Post #: 83
RE: dreams - 24/10/2007 12:50:39 PM   
ilovebeerme

I had a dream last night that I was chatting to one of the guys from Restless Natives. He was bitching that the textbooks for his plumbing course were costing £70 and I laughed at him and said you probably couldn’t give them away in the future because there are loads of plumbers.

Like food and wine? Come join the conversation at http://kitchendecanted.com/

Latest post - Chicken with Thai basil and chili

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 84
RE: dreams - 24/10/2007 3:04:51 PM   
Zao

I had a really strange dream last night. From what I remember I was wondering around some abandoned factory with papers and random crap underfoot. I hear someone call out in the next room and I ran to the door. All of a sudden a Cyberman comes crashing through and grabs me. After this, I woke up. Thing is I hadn't woken up properly and was in that sort of state when you're awake and you say stuff to other people, fall asleep, wake up and don't remember it. I know that I was in this state because I went over to the mirror to check that I hadn't joined the Cyber legions.

< Message edited by Zao -- 24/10/2007 3:05:54 PM >

"I have to go. But if I find one single dog hair when I get back, I'll rub...sand...in your dead little eyes."

My humble, sweary movie blog

(in reply to ilovebeerme)
Post #: 85
RE: dreams - 25/10/2007 1:07:03 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zao

I had a really strange dream last night. From what I remember I was wondering around some abandoned factory with papers and random crap underfoot. I hear someone call out in the next room and I ran to the door. All of a sudden a Cyberman comes crashing through and grabs me. After this, I woke up. Thing is I hadn't woken up properly and was in that sort of state when you're awake and you say stuff to other people, fall asleep, wake up and don't remember it. I know that I was in this state because I went over to the mirror to check that I hadn't joined the Cyber legions.

(in reply to Zao)
Post #: 86
RE: dreams - 25/10/2007 4:09:21 PM   
Jackal

quote:

ORIGINAL: punchdrunk

quote:

Any context for this dream Jackal, have you been offered a job which you feel would be going against your principles for a big wage packet? (sort of like selling your soul) maybe you are mixing with dark shady characters that your unconcious is suggesting may intice you into criminal activities like dealing LSD   

I honestly have no idea where it came from. I not one for bizarre dreams, just normal shit (when I can remember them). I'm not someone who muses on the existence of Hell either so I've no idea what it was about..

One very good dream I had a few years ago was where I was being chased by a white horse (bear with me here..). I told my sister who knew a girl that understood the meaning behind dreams. She said that it was a sign of impending success. A few days later, I got my Uni exam results through and I passed every one.
I don't know if my sister still knows this girl. I must ask her..

Contro il fascismo. Ora e sempre. Resistenza.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 87
RE: dreams - 26/10/2007 3:18:27 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: punchdrunk

quote:

I honestly have no idea where it came from. I not one for bizarre dreams, just normal shit (when I can remember them). I'm not someone who muses on the existence of Hell either so I've no idea what it was about..

One very good dream I had a few years ago was where I was being chased by a white horse (bear with me here..). I told my sister who knew a girl that understood the meaning behind dreams. She said that it was a sign of impending success. A few days later, I got my Uni exam results through and I passed every one.
I don't know if my sister still knows this girl. I must ask her..

Maybe the girl is the devil?

(in reply to Jackal)
Post #: 88
RE: dreams - 26/10/2007 3:22:34 PM   
punchdrunk

One last night was pretty strange: I fried a Robin redbreast with the feathers still on it, put it on a plate and felt myself eating (pretty tasty) then i turned the Robin around and it was hollow on the inside i turned it back around and heard a faint breathing, worried that it was suffering i stabbed it a few times with my fork and it started to shake and bled a tiny bit from the wounds.

(a bit "Eraser head" style there)   

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 89
RE: dreams - 30/10/2007 8:17:26 PM   
Newander

I dreamt last night , that i was with a small girl and i went to wake her up, i presume as it was xmad eve, to see if we could see santa on his sleigh in the sky, well when we looked up at the sky, it was full of bright twinkling stars, really bright, white ones and the sky was full of them, many more than you would normally see.

Whats all that about then? Been thinking about it all day, as it keeps coming back to me.

To indeed be a god!

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: dreams Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI