Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Last Night I Dreamt

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: Last Night I Dreamt Page: <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 22/1/2013 11:13:36 AM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Trust me, I flogged it hard once I woke up.

Gross.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 601
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 22/1/2013 11:16:29 AM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 602
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 22/1/2013 11:28:28 AM   
Sway

quote:

I know, right? Maybe she was just upset I was invading her.

Too easy.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 603
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 22/1/2013 11:44:14 AM   
Rebenectomy

I've been having a series of TV themed dreams of late, but involving the strangest shows. The other night I dreamt that London was under attack from some unnamed and unseen entity, and while I'd have loved to have helped out and saved humanity and all that, I was late for a board meeting at the world headquarters of Marks and Spencers, involving the cast of Ugly Betty.

Last night it was The Fresh Prince of Bell Air (Will and Ashley only) teaching me how to make doilies in church, while rapping and singing gospel music.

Body Hair Beautiful: An Armpits for August Special
http://www.lipstogetherandblow.com/2013/07/body-beautiful.html

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 604
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 22/1/2013 12:27:24 PM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

I know, right? Maybe she was just upset I was invading her.

Too easy.

If only it was.

quote:

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 605
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/1/2013 12:35:58 PM   
Hood_Man

I had a dream where nothing eventful happened, and it was basically just a normal day.

Except for when I walked down stairs, which I did like this:

http://youtu.be/_gfiNXijFmo

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 606
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 25/1/2013 10:35:09 AM   
Sway

Dreamt I was male, and I was in the crow's nest of a ship with a female. And she kissed me.

What the hell, brain?

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 607
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 24/2/2013 3:54:41 PM   
Hood_Man

I dreamt that directorscut posted a brutal, 30 paragraph character assassination of me on the forum, and half of you all defended me and the other half all agreed with him.

I'm dreaming about the forum, that must be a sign...

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 608
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 24/2/2013 4:58:47 PM   
sanchia

All I have been dreaming of recently is being at work,

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 609
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 24/2/2013 7:22:40 PM   
Scruffybobby

A couple of nights ago I dreamt I had a cat with bits of shiny gold in his fur who could talk in a mewling "cat voice". He was telling me he'd drunk six pints of milk in one go and I was arguing that if I tried that I'd be sick and for him it was impossible as that much would kill him.

Very odd

I want to taste you like yogurt.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 610
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 27/2/2013 6:59:35 AM   
sanchia

I can't remember much about it other than being strapped to a medical table with a large metal globe placed at my feet (there were two other people there as well). I knew the globe was a nuclear bomb and that it was going to go off shortly. When it went off it would kill men and the EMP would destroy my soul (I read too many Warren Elllis comics by the look of it). The bomb went off and everything went into slow motion and I could feel myself being obliterated from the feet up.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 611
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 4/3/2013 6:49:55 AM   
sanchia

I am in an underground river although it appears it may be man made. the water is deep and crystal clear and I and two other people are are riding on the back of a giant turtle. In the water ahead we suddenly see a giant crocodile rear up. The turtle turns and heads back the way it came.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 612
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 22/3/2013 9:21:15 AM   
Nexus Wookie

Last night i dreamt i had Lionel Messi round for dinner! My wife cooked up delicious dinner but the Mango Juice that Messi had a penchant for and was drinking, had finished! So i popped over to the shop and bugger me; it was packed full with customers fighting over cabbages (!), whats worse, the door got shut and we were all locked in for some time. By the time i finished my shopping and rushed home, Messi had finished eating his dinner. Oh well...

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 613
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 27/3/2013 8:27:30 AM   
sanchia

I was watching an interview with Harrison Ford. It was 1960's Italy and he was dressed as Indiana Jones. He was being interviewed by an incredibly attractive Italian woman who had an accent very much in the vein of Joanna Lumley (I still knew she was Italian). I knew it was a dream as Harrison Ford was being very friendly and witty as he was interviewed and a was in picked up a passing duckling which he let wander over him as he carried on the interview. The interviewer and he both were very, very flirty and at the end of the interview he asked if she knew of a good dry cleaners. She wrote down directions only to then declare "Oh, I have written directions to my home in error!". Harrison pocketed these very quickly.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 614
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 30/3/2013 8:30:03 AM   
sanchia

I was starting at a boarding school (? a bit late in the day for that). I arrived by train and was shown to my room. I settled down for the night. I awake to realise that it is 10:30 a.m. when I should have started school earlier . I leap up and start going through my bags to find a shirt to go with the uniform i was given. At this point I realise that the door (which is a full length wire reinforced glass affair) has no lock on it and is one of those push open type things and that there are no curtains (the curtain rail being obviously broken off). There is also the fact I appear to be situated on a very busy level of the stairs which nearly everyone uses to get where they are going. Surprisingly I am not at all embarrassed that everyone can see me in my underwear and carry on looking for the formal shirts I was certain I had packed. I realise i have no formal shirts to go with the uniform and dress casually whilst I work out what to do.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 615
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 30/3/2013 5:49:27 PM   
Sway

Dreamt last night that I shaved all my hair off! Only remembered this morning when I was drying it and had a flashback.

This afternoon I went for a nap and ended up having a crazy dream about being chased/attacked by wolf-dogs and trying to outrun fire, but not quite making it.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 616
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 1/4/2013 10:50:53 AM   
matty_b

I dreamt that I woke up and there was a big bowl of mussels in tomato and garlic sauce next to my bed that I started to tuck into. I then realised it was only 7:15 and felt ill because I shouldn't have been eating them for my breakfast.

The dream then changed and I was a slave in Roman times. I was going to be thrown into a gladitorial arena with 100 other slaves and we had to fight each other until there was only one left. Understandably worried by this, I managed to sneak out, had a shave and a haircut so I couldn't be recognised anymore.

I then decided that the best place to hide out would be my old school. So the dream ended with me sneaking around the corridors with Laurence Olivier trying to find me.

quote:

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 617
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 1/4/2013 1:20:39 PM   
Sway

quote:

I dreamt that I woke up and there was a big bowl of mussels in tomato and garlic sauce next to my bed that I started to tuck into. I then realised it was only 7:15 and felt ill because I shouldn't have been eating them for my breakfast.

And you think I have issues with food.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 618
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 1/4/2013 1:32:36 PM   
sanchia

Two hot air balloons were taking off. I was running for the one on the left and someone else was chasing the one on the right. The balloon had lifted off and i had to climb a trailing rope to get into the gondola beneath it. There was a harpoon type thing at the front of the gondola and climbed into the seat. We rapidly climbed into the clouds only for the bottom of the gondola to scrape on something. Looking down I could see the clouds part and there was a mass of rotten jelly bean type things mixed in this hideous fluid. It turns out this was a dragon/bird thing which I was in competition with the bloke in the other balloon to either catch or kill. It was big and was breathing fire at us and we dropped rapidly. Somehow we fell into a really tight alleyway and the bloke who was flying the balloon desperately attempted to reinflate it as the dragon/bird thing pushed its snout down the steps at the end of the alley and prepared to breath fire at us. I was desperately trying to fire the harpoon at it and then i woke up.

Is strange that I only really get weird dreams when I use a memory foam pillow?

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 619
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 1/4/2013 1:47:24 PM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

And you think I have issues with food.

You'd think that the illness part of the dream would put me off, but no - I really want mussels for tea now.

quote:

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 620
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 7/4/2013 3:06:40 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

I really want a muscly man now.

I'm sorry.*

*lol no I'm not.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 621
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 25/5/2013 10:10:23 AM   
sanchia

I was on a mattress which was floating on a river. The river was in Australia and somewhere at the end of it was a waterfall which I knew would kill me when i went over it but at the same time I was very relaxed and enjoying the journey. there were a lot of other people floating on mattresses on this river ansd some were more stressed about the idea of going over the waterfall then I was. There appeared to be some bloke who was in charge of the whole thing and was setting it up as a tour package.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 622
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 26/5/2013 1:52:49 AM   
Mister Coe

I dreamt that I was sleeping at a Premier Inn and I woke up and the bed was absolutely swimming in gravy...

EDIT - I mean the whole gravy thing was part of the dream, not my normal waking thing, when it's all about the screaming, the anxiety and possibly some sweat and urine... am I sharing too much?

< Message edited by Mister Coe -- 26/5/2013 11:40:35 PM >

Say what now?

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 623
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 26/5/2013 9:17:45 AM   
sanchia

I was in south Africa and I was staying with a friend and a local family. I had heard there was a risk of cam era theft so whilst out left my camera with my friend telling him to keep his eye on it. I come back to find he has put it down and now it has been taken. I was a tad irritated at this as he had promised to watch it. Later I found the camera and the camera bag on the side of the street.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 624
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 26/5/2013 12:30:30 PM   
Hood_Man

I think I dreamt this... someone challenged me to an arm wrestle but I declined, because my wrist hurts too much.

My drunk dreams are fucking lame.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 625
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 26/5/2013 2:11:45 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

I think I dreamt this... someone challenged me to an arm wrestle but I declined, because my wrist hurts too much.

tee-hee.

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 626
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 26/5/2013 2:35:04 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

tee-hee.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 627
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 29/5/2013 7:28:58 PM   
sanchia

Last night for some reason I dreamt I was setting up a server in my bedroom so that I could stream stuff faster to my television.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 628
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 29/5/2013 7:38:13 PM   
Hood_Man

Last night I dreamt that I was strangling an enormous vicious killer beast (like a bear/dog/thing), to prevent it from killing my family.

It was taking so long for this thing to die that I started feeling really sorry for it, and after a while I actually started feeling really heartbroken at what I was doing (it was still not dead), but I couldn't stop or it would kill my family so I had to keep doing it.

Eventually it turned into my aunt, who then proceeded to die peacefully in my arms (she died in reality in 2009).

About a month or so ago I dreamt that my grandmother (also dead) was still in her old house and I was helping her into bed, and the sight of this little old woman trying to cover herself with this tiny little thin blanket broke my heart, so I went and grabbed the greatest duvet ever created and tucked her in.

I think I have issues.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 629
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 1/6/2013 5:39:10 PM   
sanchia

I was in Australia and there was about a foot of water as far as they eye could see all flowing into a valley which I knew was the result of two tectonic plates separating (like the Great Rift Valley) just with sheer drops on either side and a very flat floor. I wanted to take a long exposure picture of the water flowing over the edge but had no tripod and knew it would be blurry. There was a very small rocky island to the left of me about two feet wide so I rest my camera on there. Before I can take the picture there is an earthquake and suddenly the water dries up. At this time people start to appear from the valley which was previously flooded by all the water flowing into it and it turns out there is a path leading up the sheer cliff of the side. I head down the path and along a ridge running parallel to the cliff...

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 630
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: Last Night I Dreamt Page: <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI