Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: dreams

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: dreams Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: dreams - 6/10/2007 5:17:07 PM   
Papa Jeff

My most memorable dream involved the Wicklow mountains which are near where i live, turning into a big volcano and i had to escape it on a hovering frozen Spaghetti Bolognese, that was an odd one.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 31
RE: dreams - 6/10/2007 6:04:42 PM   
Rinc

I have quite vivid dreams and sometimes they're the type that affect me for a day. For example if i have a dream about a car crash the next day every time i see a car all i think about is the dream. Not as bad as it sounds! Last night i had one about driving around on a motorbike and then helping out a load of kids in a park as they were playing games. Not the most interesting of dreams but i did some nice moves on the bike!

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to Papa Jeff)
Post #: 32
RE: dreams - 6/10/2007 8:12:05 PM   
Benjamin Dover

I once dreamt a girl i like and I sat and talked to Colin Firth at a garden party thing. I remember, bc I write down dreams I find is to be remembered for some reason.

I have aaaalot more. Incl. the one with the American civil war era small girls with nice dresses living inside the water inside the walls.....

6 Waffles now!!! (Thx Uncle Jun)

"Everyones dying to be a Zombie!"-Ted Striker

Keira Knightley talked to me! To me, by my name!!! (Yes online, but still, closest I'll ever get...)

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 33
RE: dreams - 6/10/2007 8:18:26 PM   
lympo

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: lympo

I had ana mazingly concerning dream that my boyfriend has sex with another girl, and i was watching it, and i didnt stop it! that saying something?! not as bad as the apostrophe one,sheesh.

So your unconcious mind is revealing your deeply hidden voyeuristic urges

knowing me,jah! care to join me?

If you read this,you are stupid.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 34
RE: dreams - 7/10/2007 11:42:06 AM   
sanchia

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

quote:

I had ana mazingly concerning dream that my boyfriend has sex with another girl, and i was watching it, and i didnt stop it! that saying something?! not as bad as the apostrophe one,sheesh.

So your unconcious mind is revealing your deeply hidden voyeuristic urges

knowing me,jah! care to join me?

Hang on I'll just get my binoculars .......

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to lympo)
Post #: 35
RE: dreams - 7/10/2007 12:38:25 PM   
punchdrunk

Another one like the DGI (Dream Generated Image see page 1)  But this one looked more like a Shrek style world, I was crossing a bridge and a sleeping woman in a case like sleeping beauty but she is addressed as something like 'Princess Christmas'. Then I deliver a Pizza to a giant flying ship like the one in "Stardust" they are having a large fancy party onboard so i wonder why they would need pizza The captain (not Robert Deniro) asks me to help plant the mooring spikes into the mud I'm am worried about the responsibility of this and doing it wrong messing up the party, The captain looks out into the distance and tells of a giant dangerous creature (possibly the one from the dream on page 1 if this is some kind of continuation but if so it is not dangerous if not threatened and i think that he has been listening to too many stories.

...I've had some cool dreams recently, this thread is handy for prompting me to remember them.   

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 36
RE: dreams - 7/10/2007 1:08:42 PM   
moontheloon

I had a very odd dream last night.

I dreamt that my room keys controlled my life. At one point they called me on my mobile to tell me to get home in ten minutes as they were cooking potato soup and that if I missed it I would be in a LOT of trouble.

This makes no sense to me at all... but hey.

The night before I dreamt I was out and then when I was coming home I got in a taxi, but the taxi turned out to be a mini driven by a bus driver...

These dreams are not the weirdest I've ever  had, just the two most recent wtf ones

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 37
RE: dreams - 7/10/2007 1:28:20 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: moontheloon

I dreamt that my room keys controlled my life. At one point they called me on my mobile to tell me to get home in ten minutes as they were cooking potato soup and that if I missed it I would be in a LOT of trouble.

Maybe you need more potatoes in your diet...

(in reply to moontheloon)
Post #: 38
RE: dreams - 7/10/2007 3:46:43 PM   
clarabell

My nightmares always consist of a different story around one element that absolutely petrifies me - a dirty river full of crocodiles.  I have to get across and there's only risky ways to do it - swinging over on a vine, crossing on stepping stones or, the worst of the lot, on a rope bridge that's falling apart

When I die, bury me up-side down, so the world can kiss my ass

Just because the fucker's got a library card doesn't make him Yoda!

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 39
RE: dreams - 7/10/2007 4:47:44 PM   
Larry of Arabia

I don't know if you'd call them nightmares, but in my more unpleasant dreams, every time I start to run, it feels like running through cement. 

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."

(in reply to clarabell)
Post #: 40
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 11:53:56 AM   
lympo

quote:

This makes no sense to me at all... but hey.

The night before I dreamt I was out and then when I was coming home I got in a taxi, but the taxi turned out to be a mini driven by a bus driver...

These dreams are not the weirdest I've ever  had, just the two most recent wtf ones

Are you staying at home more recently or going out more, or worying about something along those lines???

By the way,dos any one her think that dreams have any significance or is it all just jumbles up thoughts?

Post #: 41
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 12:00:52 PM   
straight2dvd

I've had some really freaky dreams lately. The last one was a few nights ago. I was walking through town with my ex-girlfriend, Sarah, and for some reason she urged me to take her into this pub called "The Hornblower". We went in and everyone in there was a little person (Sorry, if that term isn't PC) and it was run by Mickey, Kramers friend from Seinfeld. We'd ordered drinks and Sarah decided that it was time she told me why we couldn't see each other anymore and she said it was because she was having an affair with a multi-armed saxophonist called Milo. I woke up and vowed to get off crack. 

Madness flows like the finest wine

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 42
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 12:03:02 PM   
lympo

crazy....

(in reply to straight2dvd)
Post #: 43
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 12:07:02 PM   
straight2dvd

quote:

crazy....

You'll find that knowing me is like going into a jungle. The further you go in, the more scared you become.

(in reply to lympo)
Post #: 44
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 12:19:14 PM   
lympo

and you'll find that knowing me is like going into some big pile of dirt-dirty minded in other words!

Post #: 45
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 12:24:06 PM   
straight2dvd

quote:

and you'll find that knowing me is like going into some big pile of dirt-dirty minded in other words!

I look forward to it

(in reply to lympo)
Post #: 46
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 12:28:31 PM   
lympo

mwahaha,so do i my ickly one.haha,ickle one...littly willy... you see!

Post #: 47
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 2:57:08 PM   
steffols

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

Obviously everyone dreams. However, I rarely remember mine. I mean, maybe once a year I'll remember a dream. And then, it's a really, really dull dream. (For instance, a dreamt I went to work... Another time, I dreamt I went to Asda. Seriously, who dreams things like that?!)

I used to work in Asda, I would have dreams that I was at work, on a checkout.  All night I felt I needed to scan products because I was at work, and I couldnt stop because I was at work.  I would wake up reassuring myself it was OK to go to sleep because I wasnt at work.

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,
So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 48
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 4:03:00 PM   
Rinc

I had a fantastic dream the other night. It's a long long story so i won't go into it but basically i was on an island (didn't know it at the time) and by this mountain were loads of kids. Loads of weird people were taking the kids and stealing their clothes so i and loads of other people started fighting them off. Then news came that the whole place was going to be destroyed and so i put an evacuation plan into place. All the kids were carted off in buses and then the rest of the places went to adults who were considered important enough. Tickets for the buses were given out and towards the end i was given one (fair enough i had created the evacuation plan!) My girlfriend tried ti steal it off me but i flew off (i could fly earlier in the dream but it was only now this became the major part). I found my older sister in the crowd and gave her the ticket because i could fly i stood a better chance of surviving (although it wasn't guaranteed). I said my tearful goodbyes and my sister went off on the bus. Then i flew through the air as the island started burning up. All the birds in the sky started following me and even the animals on the ground did as well (they were goners though). Then i watched as the island burnt down into the sea.

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to steffols)
Post #: 49
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 7:37:25 PM   
bubs

Most of my dreams I die. Is this a problem?

"Shake it once, shake it twice! A' give me a little bit of sugar spice!"- Bubs

Forza Juve

"Who Watches The Watchmen?"

"I'm Learnding"

Top 5 Favourite Albums:

1. Kid A - Radiohead
2. Spiderland - Slint
3. Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven - Godspeed You! Black Emperor
4. Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
5. Laughing Stock - Talk Talk

My DVD's: http://perrin-bubs-f-rch.dvdaf.com/owned

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 50
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 7:50:27 PM   
straight2dvd

quote:

ORIGINAL: bubs

It only becomes a problem when you don't wake up....

(in reply to bubs)
Post #: 51
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 8:13:42 PM   
Sway

quote:

That has got to be the best damn dream I think I've ever heard of in my life. I'm not even joking, I've just laughed so hard at this I struggled for air at one point.

Anyway, I could go on for years about all my freaky dreams, but I guess the most memorable one would be me being chased round my old primary school by Jesus.  Then half way round, I turned into Jesus.

And promptly went down to the bomb shelter we have round the corner from the school to have a shower.

Amen.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to lympo)
Post #: 52
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 8:19:33 PM   
bubs

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

That has got to be the best damn dream I think I've ever heard of in my life. I'm not even joking, I've just laughed so hard at this I struggled for air at one point.

Anyway, I could go on for years about all my freaky dreams, but I guess the most memorable one would be me being chased round my old primary school by Jesus.  Then half way round, I turned into Jesus.

And promptly went down to the bomb shelter we have round the corner from the school to have a shower.

Amen.
Wow. That is trippy.

"Shake it once, shake it twice! A' give me a little bit of sugar spice!"- Bubs

Forza Juve

"Who Watches The Watchmen?"

"I'm Learnding"

Top 5 Favourite Albums:

1. Kid A - Radiohead
2. Spiderland - Slint
3. Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven - Godspeed You! Black Emperor
4. Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
5. Laughing Stock - Talk Talk

My DVD's: http://perrin-bubs-f-rch.dvdaf.com/owned

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 53
RE: dreams - 8/10/2007 8:36:21 PM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

ORIGINAL: steffols

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

Obviously everyone dreams. However, I rarely remember mine. I mean, maybe once a year I'll remember a dream. And then, it's a really, really dull dream. (For instance, a dreamt I went to work... Another time, I dreamt I went to Asda. Seriously, who dreams things like that?!)

I used to work in Asda, I would have dreams that I was at work, on a checkout.  All night I felt I needed to scan products because I was at work, and I couldnt stop because I was at work.  I would wake up reassuring myself it was OK to go to sleep because I wasnt at work.

You were probably at work serving all us freaks who were dreaming we were at Asda. Someone had to serve us!

straight2dvd - you should send that dream about the multi-armed saxophonist and little people to David Lynch. he might give you a few bob for the idea for a new film.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to steffols)
Post #: 54
RE: dreams - 9/10/2007 12:15:08 PM   
jimbo909

Last night I dreamt that some huge, tough, fictional guy at work asked to borrow my pager. When I said I didn't have one he borrows my phone instead and breaks off the cover and starts re-wiring it or something and gives it back to me broken. I'm really angry at this and say I'm gonna make sure he gets fired then he threatens to beat me up and kill me. And a crowd of co-workers have to intervene and break it up.

< Message edited by jimbo909 -- 9/10/2007 12:16:28 PM >

"This is an oldie. Well, it's an oldie where I come from."

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 55
RE: dreams - 9/10/2007 1:42:17 PM   
punchdrunk

quote:

ORIGINAL: bubs

Are the dreams in which your dying the best you've ever had?

I guess it's a Mad World...

(in reply to bubs)
Post #: 56
RE: dreams - 9/10/2007 1:51:59 PM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

I dreamt I was singing and dancing around the kitchen whilst preparing dinner to “If You Wanna Be Happy” by Jimmy Soul with someone else’s mother. Bearing in mind that I can’t cook, that I’ve never met his mother and the fact that the song is about how marrying an ugly woman is better than marrying a pretty one... I don’t know how to interpret that one.  

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

(in reply to punchdrunk)
Post #: 57
RE: dreams - 9/10/2007 5:48:31 PM   
moontheloon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

haha, I am glad I bought some cheer into your life

My dreams have stopped these last two nights, or at least my memory of them has, ah well.... I am sure more will be on the way at some point

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between he does what he wants to do

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 58
RE: dreams - 9/10/2007 5:55:52 PM   
straight2dvd

I had a dream that I was the first man in history to marry a gorilla. Now, something tells me that particular dream isn't normal. 

Post #: 59
RE: dreams - 9/10/2007 6:42:26 PM   
Skiba

Last night I was one of Tony Soprano's henchmen and we had to kill a couple of people and dispose of the bodies...but the cops caught Silvio and he was going on trial and me, Tony, Paulie etc were sitting in a court room where the benches faced both ways with the judge to one side

When Silvio was asked how he would plead he asked if he could cut a deal so we were all thinking that he was gonna turn into a rat but then it ended

Have a good time, all the time.

Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: dreams Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI