Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Last Night I Dreamt

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: Last Night I Dreamt Page: <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 11:32:29 AM   
Sway

Dreamt my dad and my brother died.

I was obviously devastated enough by this in the dream (& very relieved to wake up and realise it wasn't true), but what made me even more upset in my dream was that I'd never gotten round to doing something with my life to make my dad proud of me.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 511
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 12:30:09 PM   
Ref

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

Dreamt my dad and my brother died.

I was obviously devastated enough by this in the dream (& very relieved to wake up and realise it wasn't true), but what made me even more upset in my dream was that I'd never gotten round to doing something with my life to make my dad proud of me.

I hate those dreams where loved ones die - so unsettling. And on a practical matter, you wake up even more shattered than before

Well my dream last night was really strange. Ian McKellen was at a fashion show and doing the cat-walk, but his lower half was that of a goat! Must have been the cheese I ate last night

Viewers of a nervous disposition may be interested to know that your television is off and I am speaking to you from inside your head...

Hugh Dennis, Mock the Week

Icon created by the talented JaD

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 512
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 2:30:52 PM   
sanchia

That sounds like quite a nightmare Sway.

I had one where I was at a shopping Mall and something was coming which I knew I needed to get away from. I went into a high end clothes shop where they were shooting a fashion shoot with a lot of Russian models there (a whole lot). I managed to inform them they needed to get out and we drew down the fire blinds over the windows and headed out the back corridor. When I was outside I realised that many of the models were missing so went back to get them. I found quite a few in the corridor and convinced them to leave and headed back into the shop. At this time I knew the thing I needed to avoid was close and we needed to leave rapidly so grabbed the two models in there and threw them over either shoulder and ran out as something dark blocked the light from the window at the front, I got into the corridor and closed the door as I heard the door to the shop start to creak and then ran outside which is about all I can remember.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 513
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 5:01:42 PM   
Hood_Man

You know when you drink a cup of tea, and sometimes there's loose limescale from the kettle at the bottom of the mug?

Yeah, I keep dreaming that I'm drinking tea and getting mouthfuls of gritty limescale in my mouth

It's disgusting!

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 514
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 8:05:23 PM   
sanchia

Your subconscious is telling you to get a new kettle.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 515
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 9:14:04 PM   
Hood_Man

My sister got us a new one the other week

I think that will be my luxury when I move out soon, a really nice kettle. None of that dripping scalding water nonsense whenever I pour it!

Or mouth fulls of limescale

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 516
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 9:21:31 PM   
Shifty Bench

I hate having dreams where loved ones have died......

Last night I dreamt the world was over-run by zombies. The thing was, though, although I recognised locations none of the people in my dream were people I knew. That happens quite a lot, even if I call someone in my dream 'mum' the person will not always look like my mum. Our minds are very odd sometimes.

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 517
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 9:28:40 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

My sister got us a new one the other week

I think that will be my luxury when I move out soon, a really nice kettle. None of that dripping scalding water nonsense whenever I pour it!

Or mouth fulls of limescale

Think of the extra calcium. No brittle bones for you.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 518
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 9:48:28 PM   
Hood_Man

It's like the teeth falling out dream, only with bits getting stuck between my, um, teeth

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 519
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 9:57:48 PM   
vad3r

If I think about nothing but sex before I go to sleep tonight, will I have the sex in my dreams? And if so, does that count as losing my virginity?

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 520
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 10:00:03 PM   
Hood_Man

No, but you might still make a mess.

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 521
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 10:25:02 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

If I think about nothing but sex before I go to sleep tonight, will I have the sex in my dreams? And if so, does that count as losing my virginity?

Why, yes, yes it does, why don't you go do that?

Maybe then you'll shut up about being a virgin.

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 522
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 23/9/2012 10:32:16 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

Why, yes, yes it does, why don't you go do that?

Maybe then you'll shut up about being a virgin.

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 523
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 24/9/2012 11:13:38 AM   
sanchia

I was playing air hockey with Sheldon and Raj from the Big Bang theory but on a table which had four goals one on each side and the table was square rather than rectangular. Penny was going to play but had to leave to look after the baby from the second Addams Family film. It was quite difficult to play as the puck kept going down the undefended goal.

After the game we went back to Sheldon's apartment and then abandoned Raj to look after the baby as Penny had realised he had left a gargantuan filling to his nappy and did not want to change it. Rah was not impressed.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 524
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 24/9/2012 11:33:07 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

I was playing air hockey with Sheldon and Raj from the Big Bang theory but on a table which had four goals one on each side and the table was square rather than rectangular. Penny was going to play but had to leave to look after the baby from the second Addams Family film. It was quite difficult to play as the puck kept going down the undefended goal.

After the game we went back to Sheldon's apartment and then abandoned Raj to look after the baby as Penny had realised he had left a gargantuan filling to his nappy and did not want to change it. Rah was not impressed.

That's an odd(ly specific) dream! I had a dream last night I went into the Australian Big Brother House and started having this random relationship with one of the housemates.

My Aussie Film Thread - Film #7 - Patrick (1978)

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 525
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 24/9/2012 11:36:07 AM   
sanchia

When I remember them it is always the strange stuff which sticks.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to scarface666brooksy!!)
Post #: 526
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 24/9/2012 11:44:14 AM   
scarface666brooksy!!

quote:

When I remember them it is always the strange stuff which sticks.

Makes sense, I always remember very little about my dreams except for things like who was in them or really disturbing incidents like the dream I had where I vomited blood

My Aussie Film Thread - Film #7 - Patrick (1978)

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 527
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 8/10/2012 6:49:46 AM   
sanchia

I was in bed trying to sleep and my hand slipped off the bed. Something grabbed hold of it and was pulling it and I was nearly pulled out of bed before i could get free.

There was also some Warehouse 13 thing where the bloke was time travelling trying to stop Darth Vader coming to power which made complete sense at the time.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to scarface666brooksy!!)
Post #: 528
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 1/11/2012 6:37:21 PM   
sanchia

I was travelling from one side of the US to the other in a Winnebago. The difference was this was one travelled by rail rather than road. Also I was a muscular black man and my travelling companion was my son. We travelled along the railroad tracks and luckily never met any trains. When we came across a track we needed to travel down but there was no junction I hopped out and prised up the tracks to that we could swap to that track. About halfway through the dream the son vanished and was replaced by a friend who was a scruffy middle aged man who was also black and with a badly shaved head. We travelled East and through three seasons.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 529
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 1/11/2012 6:44:46 PM   
Hood_Man

The back of my head being humped by a bull.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 530
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 1/11/2012 7:37:37 PM   
sanchia

Was it a teeny tiny little bull?

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 531
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 1/11/2012 7:43:50 PM   
Hood_Man

Nope, it was enormous. All I did was play dead when I first saw it charging towards me, then it slowed down, and then I felt the slap on the back of my head.

I pulled my hood up.

Then I woke feeling genuinely disturbed.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 532
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 1/11/2012 8:17:35 PM   
sanchia

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 533
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 3/11/2012 8:58:35 AM   
sanchia

I was walking down the front in Great Yarmouth (never a good idea at the best of times) and walk past what appears to be a cafe. As I get level to it I realise it has been converted and there are sheets hung loosely over the windows and in the middle is a dentist chair with blood on it and an A4 paper sign says "Beatorium". I presume this is not a throwback to the 50's coffee culture. Speaking to the Eastern European owners it turns out to be a place where people go if they wish to be beaten. Across a slender road there is a strip club with an outdoor coffee sections with tables and chairs and sitting as far away from the door as possible is someone I went to school with who still looks the same. I sit down with him and we chat. Suddenly Ron Silver comes out of the club and starts cursing at the person from my school days accusing him of spying as he is planning on setting up a rival strip club. We leave and Ron follows still making accusations. He started showing me evidence from a notebook he has. Looking through the notebook I realise it is a litany of the crimes which Ron has committed and I fence wits with him whilst making note of the various crimes and where proof can be found. Then it started to get weird but I struggle to remember that bit.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 534
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 3/11/2012 10:58:33 AM   
Hobbitonlass

quote:

Then it started to get weird

It wasn't weird before??

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 535
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 3/11/2012 4:22:21 PM   
sanchia

I only have bits and pieces but I know there was walking off the street into a plane cockpit and some other stuff like that and the mob trying to kill me so needing to set a nuclear bomb off but it is a bit vague.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 536
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 4/11/2012 1:37:30 AM   
Mister Coe

OK, so I dreamt that I was eating my usual meat feast pizza from the takeaway down the road... but it was covered in jet black crude oil. And even though it was disgusting, I kept on eating it...

A stupid random dream, but it was so vivid that I actually woke up the next morning and had to run to the loo and puke... and I hadn't eaten pizza or been drinking the night before...

Say what now?

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 537
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 5/11/2012 9:24:44 AM   
sanchia

I was out with a friend and his family on New Years Eve. I was in Norwich but everything was underwater but life carried on as usual without any problems. Sharks and fish were just regular people you interacted with. Two sharks had come out of the bus station and were travelling down the road when these weird organic things leapt down their throats. The two sharks were rather shocked (one had a monocle on). They arted to mutate into these massive shark deep sea angler fish hybrid things. They started to kill people. Meanwhile I had travelled to my Aunts house outside the city to get something. I saw on the news that the mutant fish were killing their way through the city and were approaching the place my friends were. I called him on the phone and told him what was happening but he did not believe me. Somehow the mutant shark angler heard me and the next thing I knew they were outside my Aunt's house. I ducked low and kept quiet and told my parents (who were also there) and aunt to keep quiet. The shark anglers had grown massive and were outside the back door. At this point I can't remember much else.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 538
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 12/11/2012 9:09:11 AM   
sanchia

I was on holiday with some family members and a group of the SAS. We left to drive home and upon driving home the bloke in charge of the SAS team informed that he had found out his team were smuggling drugs. We were about to go through customs so there was a rather tense moment or two there. Upon arriving home the bloke in charge (who appeared to be Dominic West) informed he was going to distract the team whilst I searched the cars. I found four two foot square bags packed with (presumably) drugs and met the leader bloke in the back garden. One of the team came out and apologised and said they would not do anything about the drugs. We went to the road and tipped the drugs down a drain.

Another one (busy night)

I was a troll (tall spindly type not little plump punk haired doll type) and lived in a forest city. There was this glowing wall thing right on the outskirts. We did normal troll type things until one day the wall started to rise and orcs came through under the gap. Trolls appear to not like orcs and a bit of a scuffle started. it then turned out that the Trolls were in fact orcs under a spell and some started to turn back into them. I was one of them and found myself walking under the wall with a group of orcs and heading back through their village (which appeared to be white painted stone cottages, We got back to the cottage of the head orc bloke of this group. We went into the house and headed into the lounge where we sat down in the slightly scruffy living room and started to watch television. It turns out orcs have really dull television and I found myself thinking I had made the wrong choice and wished I was still a troll.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 539
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 13/11/2012 12:15:22 PM   
sanchia

I was part of a group of people who were planning a robbery of Ellen Degenreres house. We arrived at the house and walked in through the open door. Ellen was watching television and did not look at us but shouted out that the upstairs needed cleaning. We went upstairs and found the specific thing we were looking for and then left the house. One of the others decided they wanted her car which was a big black BMW. We got in the car and left the house turning righ down a street which backed around the house up a cliff which I had not noticed was there before. There was more but I cannot remember it at this time.

Apparently dreams are the doorway to the unconscious mind. I think my door may go somewhere else instead because what are they telling me?

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 540
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: Last Night I Dreamt Page: <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI