Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: dreams

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: dreams Page: <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 11:58:41 AM   
Rebel scum

I had one where I was chasing a guy around a train, except the train was at a station and also full of werewolves for some reason. Eventually he got away from the train and into the station, and the station was navigated entirely by motorised ziplines. After a bit more of a chase we wound up in the station's catacombs where, after some deliberation, I turned off a generator that magically made everything okay. The chase had been soundtracked with random dramatic music, but after doing this it cut out and I walked slowly through the catacombs back into the light. The moment I got out something flashed to my left, I turned round only to see the girl from The Ring backed by people screaming. At that point my head loudly declared "Fuck this!" and I woke up.

I need to remember more dreams, there's a film in here somewhere...

"We are not safe! A dark menace rises to the east! Duckies go quack! Cows go moo! I want ice cream. Verily, will you two hobbits join my quest?"

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 481
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 12:07:05 PM   
MonsterCat

Had one last night about me and Quentin Tarantino watching that awful Machete film. Tarantino also insisted on resting his head on my shoulder.

Take from that what you will.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Rebel scum)
Post #: 482
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 12:11:22 PM   
vad3r

A cute redhead girl asked me to massage her feet. When I woke up I had an urge to take lots of paracetamol and go back into that dream forever.

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 483
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 12:14:19 PM   
Rebel scum

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

Had one last night about me and Quentin Tarantino watching that awful Machete film. Tarantino also insisted on resting his head on my shoulder.

Take from that what you will.

Machete was awesome!

"We are not safe! A dark menace rises to the east! Duckies go quack! Cows go moo! I want ice cream. Verily, will you two hobbits join my quest?"

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 484
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 10:53:56 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebel scum

Machete was awesome!

lol no.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Rebel scum)
Post #: 485
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 10:58:19 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

Has a dream here hit anybody on the emotional level?

I had a really prefect dream,..but then I woke up and I felt terrible.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 486
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 11:02:05 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

I had a really prefect dream,..but then I woke up and I felt terrible.

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

A cute redhead girl asked me to massage her feet. When I woke up I had an urge to take lots of paracetamol and go back into that dream forever.

quote:

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 487
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 11:02:19 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

I sometimes dream my gran is alive and I wake up, thinking it was real but when it hits me that it was a dream......

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

Post #: 488
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 11:04:03 PM   
vad3r

Dreams can come true
Look at me babe I'm with you
You know you gotta have hope
You know you gotta be strong

quote:

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 489
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 11:15:19 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

quote:

I sometimes dream my gran is alive and I wake up, thinking it was real but when it hits me that it was a dream......

Yep.I had one where my Nan was still alive and I also had one where someone in my family passed away,which was just a horrible,horrible dream but one I will never forget.

I also think I have Deja-Vu dreams

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 490
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 11:21:27 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

Yeah I had one which I think I posted on here ages ago. Me and my late father were having a huge row (this is the dream now), and this row developed into a huge fight. Pushing, shoving, punching etc, and at one point I pushed him into a balcony railing, which he went over and fell off, and I ran over and looked down to see his corpse lying on the ground, face up, looking back at me.

Which was horrific.

Even worse, when I woke up, I had that feeling of euphoria where I thought "Oh thank god, it was a dream, he's not dead."

That one stung

Post #: 491
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 11:27:36 PM   
jcthefirst

I had a dream last night I shaved my head. That was it.

The only time I've had a dream that stuck with me was when I was wee. You know the devil dogs from Ghostbusters? Well, they terrified me in my nightmares for months. Only in my dreams they could talk, and basically thehy bullied me. It was horrible at the time, but sounds pretty funny now.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 492
RE: dreams - 5/9/2012 11:28:15 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

Yeah I had one which I think I posted on here ages ago. Me and my late father were having a huge row (this is the dream now), and this row developed into a huge fight. Pushing, shoving, punching etc, and at one point I pushed him into a balcony railing, which he went over and fell off, and I ran over and looked down to see his corpse lying on the ground, face up, looking back at me.

Which was horrific.

Even worse, when I woke up, I had that feeling of euphoria where I thought "Oh thank god, it was a dream, he's not dead."

That one stung

That sounds bad.

It has got me wondering on what state you have-to be in during the day for such Dreams to appear (to a degree).
Or maybe its just a random happening,irrespective of emotional daily-bounds.
hmm.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 493
RE: dreams - 6/9/2012 7:54:36 AM   
Sway

quote:

Regularly.

I've had dreams where various family members have died and I've woken up genuinely crying. Or I've gotten together with somebody I truly like in real life, then woken up and felt sick when I've realised it wasn't true.

There are dreams I've had where I can't shake off the feeling they left me with for days.

Obviously about 99% of my dreams are sheer nonsense, but there are the very few that make sense and can be really emotional.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

Post #: 494
RE: dreams - 7/9/2012 1:48:31 PM   
matty_b

quote:

There was this girl I went to uni with who I frickin' adored, but was only ever friends with. I had a dream a while back that we had finally got together and all was happy and great...and then I woke up.

I was genuinely gutted for the rest of the day.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

Post #: 495
RE: dreams - 7/9/2012 3:00:53 PM   
horribleives

I regularly have emotionally devastating dreams about dead relatives and pets, but waking up from them is nowhere near as heartbreaking as opening my eyes and realising I actually can't perform fellation on myself.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 496
RE: dreams - 7/9/2012 3:47:49 PM   
Sway

Last night dreamt I'd downloaded a new tv show, that had members of the public telling the actors what they're lines were through a head piece.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 497
RE: dreams - 7/9/2012 5:39:18 PM   
sanchia

quote:

I regularly have emotionally devastating dreams about dead relatives and pets, but waking up from them is nowhere near as heartbreaking as opening my eyes and realising I actually can't perform fellation on myself.

You try to fellate yourself in your sleep and only stop when you wake up!

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 498
RE: dreams - 7/9/2012 9:07:24 PM   
Valanya

quote:

Yep. A few weeks after my grandad died, I dreamed that I was in his house and he and my grandma (who died when I was a baby) were packing up to go on holiday. They were both saying how happy they were to finally be back together. I woke up feeling genuinely happy and comforted.

What came first, the music or the misery?

Post #: 499
RE: dreams - 8/9/2012 1:27:01 AM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

quote:

I normally have a go when I'm awake as well. If Bruce Wayne can get out of that pit with a fucked back there's hope for all of us.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 500
RE: dreams - 8/9/2012 1:28:16 AM   
Hood_Man

quote:

quote:

quote:

I normally have a go when I'm awake as well. If Bruce Wayne can get out of that pit with a fucked back there's hope for all of us.

Maybe whatshisface with the magic Mr Miyagi touch can work his magic on you too?

A palm strike to the dick might not be the trick though.

Post #: 501
RE: dreams - 8/9/2012 1:33:20 AM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Valanya

quote:

Yep. A few weeks after my grandad died, I dreamed that I was in his house and he and my grandma (who died when I was a baby) were packing up to go on holiday. They were both saying how happy they were to finally be back together. I woke up feeling genuinely happy and comforted.

I have dreams where my dad's wandering around and talking to people in a very alive sort of manner all the time but strangely enough I always know he's dead - I'm yet to have one where I actually think he's still alive: he's just kind of there. On the flipside, all the dogs I've had who passed away regularly crop up in dreams as if they're still alive and I'm always gutted when I wake up and realise they've been gone for years. I'm sure Dr Melfi could have a field day with that but I'm fucked if I know what it means - I'm too busy crying because I can't suck my own cock.

(in reply to Valanya)
Post #: 502
RE: dreams - 8/9/2012 1:35:15 AM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

quote:

quote:

Maybe whatshisface with the magic Mr Miyagi touch can work his magic on you too?

A palm strike to the dick might not be the trick though.

Well he managed to get that Shirley Valentine wet where Yosser Hughes failed so I guess anything's possible.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 503
RE: dreams - 8/9/2012 1:43:15 AM   
vad3r

Anyone ever log onto the forum whilst they were dreaming? Did you make a post? Was the forum different in any way?

quote:

Post #: 504
RE: dreams - 12/9/2012 11:21:03 PM   
Hood_Man

I keep dreaming about mammoths ...

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 505
Last Night I Dreamt - 15/9/2012 1:47:55 PM   
Rhubarb

Last night I dreamt that I had a cat, and for some reason I couldn't look after the cat anymore, so I had to kill the cat, and I crept up behind it as it lay under a table carrying a oversized knife, and I stood behind it and then I started crying and realised I couldn't do it, so I sold the cat.

I woke up and I was like, Whhaaaa?

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 506
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 15/9/2012 2:11:50 PM   
sanchia

I dreamt I was getting married but I could not get to the wedding in time because my car insurance had run out and I was stopped by the police. As they were writing the ticket someone came over and said that you didn't need car insurance any more and they let me go but by the time I got to the church everyone had left.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 507
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 15/9/2012 10:21:19 PM   
Hood_Man

I dreamt I was at a funeral and I was getting really, really pissed off at everyone. All my family were standing on the path as people were walking past (the service was over at this point), and they were getting sympathetic handshakes and hugs from everyone present.

I got nothing, because I was standing by them as well, but I had several elderly members of the family hanging onto my arms, who were also getting sympathy but inadvertently diverting any attention that I might have had otherwise.

I was getting so pissed off at everyone blanking me, and I actually woke up feeling really really angry that people would shaft me like that

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 508
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 17/9/2012 10:28:04 AM   
donethinking

I dreamt I was playing COD against online gamer Hutch, he beat me 5-2, at one point he was right in front of me trying to 'quick scope' me when i grabbed the barrel, broke it in half and had it pointing back at him...it was all quite vivid and good fun,...........I later told him it was just a dream and found it weird how he knew about the barrel thing..
then i was carefully driving a yellow lamborghini, there was a satanist girl who was a faith healer except she was rubbish at it, then there were two gangs who were like cowboys crossed with an episode of breaking bad who were shooting each other.

God knows what it all meant but it was quite interesting to observe it al

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 509
RE: Last Night I Dreamt - 17/9/2012 10:32:16 AM   
sanchia

I had an epic dream last night but cannot for the life of me remember what it was about. It was brilliant though I remember that much.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to donethinking)
Post #: 510
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: dreams Page: <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI