Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Grey's Anatomy Season 4 - US Speed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Grey's Anatomy Season 4 - US Speed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Grey's Anatomy Season 4 - US Speed - 1/10/2007 5:33:37 PM   
Sally_Ragdoll

So, a new season has started.
Wadda you think of Season 4 of Grey's Anatomy?

*The Aerosmith Chick*

Post #: 1
RE: Grey's Anatomy Season 4 - US Speed - 1/10/2007 5:43:59 PM   
hongkongphooey

First episode was pretty bad, I thought. I think I'm going to stop watching it in fact as I realise I don't like any of the characters, the new interns seem anonymous and annoying, and some of the dialogue is terrible. In fact I've no idea why I've watched it this long!!

(in reply to Sally_Ragdoll)
Post #: 2
RE: Grey's Anatomy Season 4 - US Speed - 5/10/2007 2:52:33 PM   
The Mighty

I like the characters, I just hate what the show is doing to the characters. The 2nd half of season 3 had some terrible and depressing storylines, and George and Izzie just made me angry. I've never yelled at a TV more in my life. The last new episode showed signs of improvment, but getting George and Izzie together was just a horrible idea. It doesn't even make sense. The writers hinted that it would stop in interviews, but if the first episode is anything to go by, it's just getting started. Katherine Heigl is a talented actress, but Izzie is a terrible and selfish human being. Even Lana Lang is better.

(in reply to hongkongphooey)
Post #: 3
RE: Grey's Anatomy Season 4 - US Speed - 19/10/2007 11:33:20 PM   
The Mighty

Just me watching this year? So far, it's better than the end of last season, but there is still one big problem. Gizzie? Or is it iGeorge?

Spoilers!

So George finally told Callie. Thankgod. But the writers still seem to have no idea where this story is going. Last week, George wanted a divorce. But is he now planning on staying with Callie now? And do they want us to hate the two characters. This week was just an hour of pain for Callie, followed by a lot of "what did I do" scenes from Izzie. Seriously?! She is just a horrible, terrible, selfish human being. I don't believe that her and George are inlove for a second. But at least the other characters are a bit more stable now. But the sooner this George and Izzie nonsense ends, the better.

(in reply to The Mighty)
Post #: 4
RE: Grey's Anatomy Season 4 - US Speed - 27/10/2007 9:39:07 PM   
The Mighty

Still just me? I should find some sort of Greys Anatomy forum.

This weeks wasn't that good. Why did Eva come back? I thought it was a waste of time to be honest. Meredith's adventure with that kid was kind of lame. And Izzie and George! Agggg! I thought this madness was going to end! Izzie trying to justify her affaire was painful to watch too. "Meredith slept with a married man!" But Meredith didn't know Derek was married. And she stopped when she found out. George and Izzie was just a dirty, drunken affaire that has gone on way too long. And Izzie is a bitch.

Woah, Greys Anatomy makes me mean.

(in reply to The Mighty)
Post #: 5
RE: Grey's Anatomy Season 4 - US Speed - 27/12/2008 4:05:48 PM   
smila darcy

Bump!

Nice to see some GA love in here...

I'm really enjoying this season, far better than the last one.

How long do we have, twenty minutes and thirty seconds? Let's go!

All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of people.

(in reply to The Mighty)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Grey's Anatomy Season 4 - US Speed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI