Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 23/4/2011 2:35:08 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scruffybobby

So we've now had the back door pilot for Hart Hanson's new show The Locator - I believe it's called

The Finder. Though, the Locator actually sounds better. What I will say about it is Michael Clarke Duncan is awesome.

That's it, really

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 121
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 23/4/2011 8:14:12 PM   
homersimpson_esq

I thought it was a horrendous episode. It barely had anything to do with the Bones team, and was so blatantly a back-door pilot. At least with the Criminal Minds Suspect Behavio(u)r back-door pilot, the original team worked alongside the new team.

Also, Saffron Burrows. I had to google her, but apparently she British. Which is surprising, considering how AWFUL her accent is. I won't be watching the "spin-off" series.

Incidentally, other than Booth "hating that guy" what the flip does it have to do with Bones as a series anyway?! At least with Criminal Minds it's the same sort of team, and you have Kirsten Vangness as a crossover character.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 122
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 13/5/2011 11:15:07 PM   
Scruffybobby

SPOILERS

The last couple of episodes have both been pretty good. Last week's one with the deaf girl was quite touching and this week's one had a nice mix of humour and drama. Vincent's death was a bit of shocker. I thought that Sweets was going to get done in.

Poor old Mr Nigel-Murray. He was my favourite of the rotating squints, he didn't deserve to go out like that. I got a bit choked up at that. Since Booth didn't actually kill the bad guy though I'm sure we'll be seeing him again and he'll get his just desserts then.

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 123
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 13/5/2011 11:48:51 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Last week's with the deaf girl had me sobbing like a baby by the end. Any of these programmes that have episodes focusing on children always get me - Criminal Minds, etc.

This one was great - tho. And what the heck happened between Bones and Booth?! I reckon her smile just meant that it was lovely that they just slept hugging each other, but Angela thinks "wahahey, they DID IT".

The bit where they all retold a fact that Mr Nigel-Murray had told them was lovely, I thought.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 124
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 16/5/2011 2:17:15 PM   
DJ Satan

Woah! Didn't see that coming. Poor Vincent. I liked him, but was half expecting a bigger name to go.

I think you got it about what went on between Bones and Booth. But still Wahey!

Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
You hadn't had enough to know what it's like
You're only angry cause you wish you were in my position
Now nod your head cause you know that I'm right..alright!

Post #: 125
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 20/5/2011 5:35:48 PM   
Scruffybobby

SPOILERS

Well looks like Angela was right!  Kinda saw that coming after the whole "If we ever have a kid like her" chat. She was a obnoxious little squit though wasn't she?

A nice funny episode to finish after last week's shocker. Maybe a bit inconsequential but it was a nice little touch with Angela and Hodgins naming their son after Vincent (and with Brennan and Booth's gift of the stuffed bunny)

< Message edited by Scruffybobby -- 20/5/2011 5:39:12 PM >

(in reply to DJ Satan)
Post #: 126
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 20/5/2011 9:32:19 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Annoyingly I read a spoiler so I knew that final "reveal" was coming. Still had a big stupid grin on my face tho. 

Booth's reaction smile was the best thing ever.

I loved that they named their son Michael Staccato Vincent Hodgens. Nice touch.

Bristol Bad Film Club

Post #: 127
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 2/6/2011 4:01:50 PM   
Wild about Wilder

Just saw what happened 2 poor Vincent SHAME he was my Favorite out of all the Squints.

Post #: 128
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 23/11/2011 12:43:18 AM   
homersimpson_esq

After the will-they-won't-they of the whole show, is anyone else disappointed that the whole Booth/Bones getting together thing seems to have mostly happened between seasons? We start this season, and they seem comfortable as a cojple, if unable to agree on key things like where to live and suchlike, but still. Just seems like a bit of a cheat.

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 129
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 23/11/2011 7:37:41 PM   
nomimalone

I know what you mean, though I suppose it had to be accelerated like that because of Emily Deschanel's pregnancy. I hope they flash back to them getting together properly once she's had the sprog.

Post #: 130
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 20/5/2012 1:04:17 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Spoilers for latest ep, #13, possibly the season finale....

So, wait, is that right? Is it the season finale after just 13 eps?!

If so, that's a helluva cliffhanger. I like how they've kinda made it a genuine question as to whether she did it or not. Like, it's feasible, given her character. But, yeah, I don't buy it. It'd be too bold a move, really.

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to nomimalone)
Post #: 131
RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED - 20/5/2012 2:55:32 PM   
nomimalone

Yeah, it was only half a season because of Emily Deschanel's pregnancy.
I really liked the episode, it's definitely the best season finale I've seen this year and, for me, the best Bones finale since the end of season 3 with the Gormogon reveal. I don't believe for one second that Bones is guilty, but I love how rational she is about it all. Pelant is really creepy (I keep wanting to refer to him as the unsub, even though we know who he is - clearly I watch too much Criminal Minds), but I like that they've introduced another "big bad".
That bit where Cam was crying... I may have had a tear in my eye too.
Can't wait for season 8!

Post #: 132
RE: Bones Season 8 US SPEED - 3/10/2012 7:48:15 PM   
Scruffybobby

Three episodes in to the new season what does everyone reckon?

Really think they should have called it a day at least 2 seasons back. Really can't get into it. I think I'm done.

(in reply to nomimalone)
Post #: 133
RE: Bones Season 8 US SPEED - 3/10/2012 7:55:12 PM   
nomimalone

I'm still watching and enjoying it, but I think it's more through familiarity than excellence.

Post #: 134
RE: Bones Season 8 US SPEED - 3/10/2012 8:05:05 PM   
Scruffybobby

quote:

ORIGINAL: nomimalone

I'm still watching and enjoying it, but I think it's more through familiarity than excellence.

That's the thing. I watched the last couple of seasons out of habit more than anything else and I juts can't really be bothered anymore. I fear Castle may end up going the same way but I'm still enjoying that for now.

(in reply to nomimalone)
Post #: 135
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Bones Season 6 US SPEED Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI