Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 26/3/2008 10:27:00 PM   
Zaphod121

Thanks for the info Homer, for a moment there I thought the cheeky sky one watchers were going to be ahead of us.

"Everyone wins. Except Abed. But, you know, not everyone can win"

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

(in reply to benmharper)
Post #: 31
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 19/4/2008 1:47:33 PM   
Zaphod121

Seen the new ep yet Homedog? I just watched it, favourite parts were when Brennan (sp?) was hammering away at the fact that she didn't like pie, and then seeing Sweets get burned by his girlfriend when they were on the "date" and then when Booth dragged him off in the chair at the end, oh how I do love show.

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 32
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 19/4/2008 7:33:32 PM   
homersimpson_esq

"They need someone to buy them beer!" I loved that line.

And this exchange, because it is pure Bones:

April: I uh, wanted to talk to you woman to woman if that's possible.
Brennan: That is possible, because we are both women.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 33
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 19/4/2008 8:33:46 PM   
Zaphod121

The next ep thats listed as airing on IMDB is Player Under Pressure (the one pulled from Season 2) hmmm, could this be true? And aperantly the show was renewed for a 4th season awhile back.

< Message edited by Zaphod121 -- 19/4/2008 8:34:50 PM >

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 34
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 21/4/2008 12:35:44 AM   
homersimpson_esq

tv.com and the calendar I use (click very useful!) both list the same episode, which makes sense because it's been a year now since the Virginia Tech shootings.

And I never doubted it would be renewed - it's one of the best at the moment. I've just started watching season 1 of The X-Files again, and it struck me that if it were being made today, Boreanaz and Deschanel would be perfect for the roles.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 35
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 23/4/2008 7:23:41 PM   
Zaphod121

Ha ha, that never even occurred to me, but your so right. New ep was great, I was actually surprised by the reveal of who the killer was, not as much classic Bones dialouge though, two things struck me as odd
A) They used the season 2 credits, I think
B) They mentioned how Angela was only Hodgins girlfriend, aren't they married at this point
Now I know this was originally a Season 2 ep, but I would have thought they would have cleared up any continuity issues.

< Message edited by Zaphod121 -- 23/4/2008 7:24:18 PM >

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

Post #: 36
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 24/4/2008 8:49:45 AM   
homersimpson_esq

I don't think they're actually married tho. There was that whole issue tracking down her previous husband and in the fallout didn't they decide to wait? I don't recall a big wedding other than the one that was stopped, which started that whole plot strand. I did like the sex-video bit, tho - that was funny.

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 37
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 1/5/2008 12:53:32 PM   
Scruffybobby

I've just started getting hold of season 3 eps, watched the first three so far - great stuff (I've also got 10 and 11, currently got about half of 5, 6 and 8 and trying to get sources for 4 and 7).

Favourite line so far has to Brennan's threat tot he butcger "Stop or I'll kick you in the testicles!" Just about fell of my chair laughing at that one

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Post #: 38
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 1/5/2008 2:05:26 PM   
Zaphod121

Nice. As far as the latest one goes, where was Sweets... again!

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 39
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 1/5/2008 2:12:27 PM   
Joedini

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zaphod121

Nice. As far as the latest one goes, where was Sweets... again!

Sweets is Gormagon ... mark my words

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 40
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 1/5/2008 2:54:50 PM   
Zaphod121

Yeah, thats why he's a regular now

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 41
RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed - 1/5/2008 3:26:04 PM   
Joedini

quote:

Yeah, thats why he's a regular now

Just a cunning ploy by the execx, false sense on security and all that

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 42
3.13 - The Verdict In The Story - 8/5/2008 8:48:41 AM   
homersimpson_esq

ooh, welcome to the Bones fold! Here was I thinking it was just Zaphod and I!

Spoilers for Episode 3.13

The latest episode, The Verdict In The Story was one of the funniest in a long time. Who would have thought the murder trial of her father could be so funny?! Nevertheless, there were some cracking scenes in this episode. When Bones and Booth were separated, they had hangdog expressions like kids who couldn't play anymore. Same with Sweets, who was great in this episode. And I love the lawyer woman, too. So scathingly brilliant.

One thing that bugged me - what was with that skeleton at the beginning? I really wanted to know!

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 43
RE: 3.13 - The Verdict In The Story - 11/5/2008 6:23:08 PM   
Zaphod121

Just got round to watching, and it was class, all the stuff with Booth and Brennan whispering to each other in the courtroom was really funny, I also thought it was hilarious when the lawyer woman told Angela to "ugly up" or something like that Do you know have many ep's we'll be getting this season?

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

Post #: 44
RE: 3.13 - The Verdict In The Story - 11/5/2008 6:43:55 PM   
Joedini

2 more episodes left Zaphod

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 45
RE: 3.13 - The Verdict In The Story - 11/5/2008 10:35:31 PM   
Scruffybobby

SPOILERS (and specultaion)

I wonder if now that Max is out and about he'll end up having to save sacrifice himself to save Brennan or one of the others from Gormogon come the final episode. It would be a neat way to end the 2 story threads. He's a bit of a bastard really (even if he does love his family) and pretty dangerous - if he dies heroically it would allow him to be redeemed. I'm not sure that the writers will let him live - they probably don't want to be seen to be allowing him to get away with murder (which he is doing at least for now)

As for who Gormogon is I'm not convinced it's Sweets, a bit too obvious I think. Probably gonna be someone else entirely. Might even be Hodgins - as has been pointed out, he's got the resources and he's bit of a conspiracy nut,  It'd ceratinly be a shocker

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 46
RE: 3.13 - The Verdict In The Story - 12/5/2008 8:33:31 AM   
homersimpson_esq

Ooh, interesting theory. Would nicely screw up the slightly-too-happy scenario between him and Angela.

That being said, I do like that this is a nice mix of the grotesque with the amusing - they get the balance just right.

Bristol Bad Film Club

Post #: 47
RE: Bones 3.13 - The Verdict In The Story - 12/5/2008 9:23:12 AM   
Zaphod121

I'm not sure breaking the foundation of the show would work, but it would certainly be a shocker, what other options are there?

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

Post #: 48
RE: Bones 3.13 - The Verdict In The Story - 12/5/2008 10:15:25 AM   
homersimpson_esq

I find a shocking revelation/incident with a major character works brilliantly sometimes - see the most recent season of The Unit.

Still, Sweets is too funny to be Gormagon

"Is he capable of murder?"
"Like, yeah, totally."
Pointed look from the lawyer.

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 49
RE: Bones 3.13 - The Verdict In The Story - 12/5/2008 12:16:38 PM   
Zaphod121

"I mean... indubitably"

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

Post #: 50
RE: Bones 3.14 - 13/5/2008 9:24:09 PM   
Scruffybobby

Spoiler for EP 14

Jesus Christ that was intense. That almost seemed like an season ending cliffhanger so God knows what they'll do next ep. I think that we can be fairly certain that Booth will survive, but if he's out of the picture for a bit with Gormogon still running around anyoine could be in a whole lotta dnager without him to stand guard.

All in all a great episode - lots of banter between Booth and Brennan, more winding up Sweets, Zach's improntu performance - lots to love. Can't wait for next week.

p.s. love the av Zaphod

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 51
RE: Bones 3.14 - 13/5/2008 11:05:44 PM   
homersimpson_esq

See, unexpected twists are awesome! That was a heart-pounding moment. They really lulled us with Bones being awesomely good at singing, but wow. If Booth goes, pix may throw things at the telly - Boreanaz is one of the big draws for her! 

"Who's Kelly Clarkson?"
"You know. American Idol. Because Of You..."
"Because of me?"

Bristol Bad Film Club

Post #: 52
RE: Bones 3.14 - The Wannabe in the Weeds - 14/5/2008 9:48:10 AM   
Zaphod121

Bloody hell! Christ what an ending, it was such a fun moment as well, Brennan was oddly rather attractive in that scene, and then she walks and I just knew something bad was gunna happen. As for the ep as a whole I thought it was really good, but the reveal of who killed him was a bit obvious but the reason why was unexpected. I love it when Hogins popped in the interrogation room and Booth has to like stop him from sitting on the table.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scruffybobby.

p.s. love the av Zaphod

Yeah, it's awesome isn't it Oh BTW I think we should just keep using this thread when Season 4 starts, no point in starting a new one.

< Message edited by Zaphod121 -- 14/5/2008 9:49:03 AM >

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

Post #: 53
RE: Bones 3.14 - The Wannabe in the Weeds - 14/5/2008 10:08:13 AM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

Brennan was oddly rather attractive in that scene,

What the hell do you mean, oddly?! She's always attractive! Granted, her sister does have the edge over her, but I wouldn't push her out of bed for saying, "I don't know what that means..."!

quote:

I think we should just keep using this thread when Season 4 starts, no point in starting a new one.

I agree. When season 4 starts just change the title in your very first post, zaphod to something like "Bones Season 4, Starts On Page [x]" and that'll change the whole thread title.

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 54
RE: Bones 3.14 - The Wannabe in the Weeds - 14/5/2008 10:18:24 AM   
Zaphod121

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

Brennan was oddly rather attractive in that scene,

What the hell do you mean, oddly?! She's always attractive! Granted, her sister does have the edge over her, but I wouldn't push her out of bed for saying, "I don't know what that means..."!

I know she's good looking, but there I was just seeing her in a whole new light....

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

Post #: 55
RE: Bones 3.14 - The Wannabe in the Weeds - 14/5/2008 5:45:29 PM   
homersimpson_esq

I loved how she just started jumping around the stage!

Oh, and who else wants to know what the hell was up with that skeleton at the beginning of the previous episode? The one that was all bent into a circle. They never went back to it because the ep was about Brennan's dad. It was so damned intriguing!

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 56
Bones 3.15 - The Pain In The Heart - 20/5/2008 9:40:59 PM   
homersimpson_esq

*****Spoilers for 3.15 The Pain In The Heart*****

WOW! So, who else was thinking, "oh, this is a dream that Tempy's having... wait, we've cut to the funeral itself.... is it a dream?.... they can't have killed him off..... can they?..... oh.... there he is! Hurray!" ? No? Just me?

That was a great season finale, although you could sense they were getting in a few episodes worth of info, with the curtailed season. I wonder how many 'net forums the writers scour, as they touched on both theories - Sweets and Hodgins as Gormagon - did not see it coming as Zack! In a way, he was the safest choice - he was the only one who doesn't have a deeper relationship with anyone else. Booth and Dr Saroyan are a prior couple; Hodgins and Angela are a couple; Bones, well, we love Bones. Still, a great ending to the series, and nice to know that Sweets will continue in it, now we know he's not Gormagon.

Bristol Bad Film Club

Post #: 57
RE: Bones 3.15 - The Pain In The Heart - 21/5/2008 12:23:18 AM   
Scruffybobby

To echo Camille "Did not see that coming!" Glad it wasn't Hodgins or Sweets - but well shocked about Zach.

I knew that the funeral had to be a set up, there was no way they were going to kill Booth. Not sure about Zach as the apprentice though, it just doesn't sit right almost as if they just decided "hey let's just pick a name out of a hat". That could be down to the truncated season though, if we'd had a full 22 or so eps then it might have been developed a bit more naturally. Having said that though I'll have re-watch it all a bit more closely.

Still a lot of nice humour in the ep.like Brennan smacking the guy with the fake leg then smacking Booth in the pus and the whole "It's my Bathroom!" scene was brilliant. Loved Booths beerhat.

Looking forward to season 4.

Post #: 58
RE: Bones 3.15 - The Pain In The Heart - 21/5/2008 1:21:22 AM   
robbiekhan

I always thought Zach was the misfit of the bunch, his always logical approach just doesn't fit in with why he'd kill someone and he only realised his flaw at the last moment to save Hodgins but oh well! I guess someone new will join the team but at least Angela will still be around, if it was Hodgins I don't know if as a character Angela could continue working in that field (well maybe...)

Brennan...Angela....Brennan...Angela....too hard to choose!

photography | robbiekhan.co.uk

Post #: 59
RE: Bones 3.15 - The Pain In The Heart - 21/5/2008 10:10:10 PM   
Zaphod121

Well holy crap! Did not see that coming, even when Booth and Brennan were like "it's Zach" I was just keept thinking "nah! Can't be" The bathroom scene was hilarious, love the fact that Booth was reading Green Lantern, bring on Season 4!

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

(in reply to robbiekhan)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Bones Season 3 US Speed Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI