Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Sally Field Joins Lincoln

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Sally Field Joins Lincoln Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sally Field Joins Lincoln - 24/9/2007 9:53:46 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Get on track! - 24/9/2007 9:53:46 AM   
britesparc

Whilst no one wants a rush job with Lincoln, I had been worried that this was gonna be one of those Spielberg projects - like his Memoirs of a Geisha - that never ended up materialising with him in charge. So hopefully the casting rumour's true, and hopefully this will follow right on from Indy - after all, Mr. Berg is known for his quick shoots.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
Good casting.Looking forward to this alot - 24/9/2007 11:42:13 AM   
alimac

This will happen and i am glad Steve is making sure he gets the right people for this movie even though Sally was annoying with her anti war speech at the Grammys she is a good actress .The casting of Liam is great he is a very underused actor and wee all know how good Liam and Steve were the last time with Schindlers list .I am looking very forward to this alot because i know Steve is fond of Lincoln and also because i don't know very much about him apart from abolishing USA slavery the civil war and then being assassinated

Post #: 3
RE: Good casting.Looking forward to this alot - 24/9/2007 11:55:29 AM   
quigonjaf

Yes Liam is Still very much attached he has begun make up tests for this i think this has the potential to have the best cast ever for a movie,there are so many roles  to be filled,has anybody read the book? I have and its hefty but brilliant its done in a way that not boring at all in fact i could not put it down Doris Kearns Goodwin has done an amazing job,this could top Gone With The Wind as a movie about the civil war in its scope and size,i cannot wait!!!

< Message edited by quigonjaf -- 24/9/2007 11:58:28 AM >

(in reply to alimac)
Post #: 4
RE: Sally Field Joins Lincoln - 27/9/2007 3:12:10 AM   
jacks_back

They need someone to play Sherman. General Sherman was the man who one the war. If he hadn't capture Atlanta Lincoln wouldn't have won re-election. Than there would have been 2 Americas.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Sally Field Joins Lincoln Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI