Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Jokes Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: The Jokes Thread Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Jokes Thread - 13/12/2007 3:38:13 PM   
ewan w

quote:

ORIGINAL: markdavies

Bloke goes to the Dr complaining of headaches.
The Dr asks "Do you masturbate at all"?
The fella says " yes". 
"Fucking brilliant isn`t it". Says the Dr. 

a mighty YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!

I have the emergency croissant.

(in reply to markdavies)
Post #: 91
RE: The Jokes Thread - 13/12/2007 5:04:46 PM   
igotnewlegs

A man with a tiny head walks into a bar and orders a drink. The barman turns to another customer and asks, ‘What’s with that guy? He’s got a head the size of an orange! What happened?’ ‘Oh, him?’ the man replies, ‘That’s Dave. He didn’t always have a small head. It all started when he found a lamp in his back garden’.

Dave digs up this lamp, gives it a quick polish and out pops this genie. Not just any genie mind, a female genie. And she’s absolutely stunning. She says to Dave, “He who has released me I grant three wishes. You may wish for anything your heart desires apart from one thing most men wish for and that is to make love to me”

“Damn” says Dave, “That would have been my first wish”. Although cynical Dave says, “OK then lets try this. First I wish I was a billionaire”. The genie snaps her fingers together and suddenly Dave’s house is transformed into a mansion, there are super cars in the drive way and money everywhere. “What is your next wish?” asks the genie. “Please remember you can not wish to have sex with me”.

Although disappointed, Dave is still excited at this point and thinks of his next wish. “OK then, next I want to be the best looking guy on the planet”. The genie snaps her fingers again and transports her self and Dave into the mansion. Dave walks up to the mirror and sees the most handsome man on the planet staring back at him. At this point Dave is really excited and begins to think really hard about his next wish. “What is your next wish? Remember, it cannot be that you wish to make love to me”

As he’s so excited by what’s happened Dave thinks he should try his luck anyway and asks “I wish that you, beautiful genie, would have sex with me in every position possible all night long”. The genie responds, “As I’ve said before you can not have sex with me”. To which Dave replies, “OK then, how about a little head?”

Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
Woody Allen

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

(in reply to ewan w)
Post #: 92
RE: The Jokes Thread - 14/12/2007 1:45:45 PM   
samthemanc

What's got two legs and bleeds?

Half a cat

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. - Oscar Wilde

From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put. - Winston Churchill

Dying's a day worth living for - Captain Barbossa

(in reply to igotnewlegs)
Post #: 93
RE: The Jokes Thread - 14/12/2007 1:53:28 PM   
Squidward Hark Bugle

WHAT HAS 50 LEGS BUT CAN'T WALK?

HALF A CENTIPEDE! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(in reply to samthemanc)
Post #: 94
RE: The Jokes Thread - 14/12/2007 2:19:49 PM   
samthemanc

An elderly lady Margaret is very upset as her husband Albert had just passed away. She went to the undertakers to have one last look at her dearly departed husband. The instant she saw him she starts crying. One of the undertakers strides up to provide comfort in this somber moment. Through her tears she explains that she is upset because her dearest Albert was wearing a black suit, and it was his dying wish to be buried in a blue suit him being a thorough Man City fan.

The undertaker apologizes and explains that traditionally, they always put the bodies in a black, but he'd see what he could arrange. The next day she returned to the undertakers to have one last moment with Albert before his funeral the following day. When the undertaker pulls back the curtain, she manages to smile through her tears as Albert is resplendent in a smart blue suit.

She says to the undertaker "Wonderful, wonderful, what do I owe you?"
"Oh no madam i couldn't charge you extra"
"Come now, you've gone to all that trouble of getting that beautiful blue suit"

"Honestly it was no trouble at all you see, yesterday afternoon after you left, a man about your husband's size was brought in & he was wearing a blue suit. But his wife explained that she was very upset as he had always wanted to be buried in a black suit," the undertaker replied. " So it was simple really all I had to so was swap the heads"

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. - Oscar Wilde

From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put. - Winston Churchill

(in reply to Squidward Hark Bugle)
Post #: 95
RE: The Jokes Thread - 14/12/2007 2:24:29 PM   
Squidward Hark Bugle

quote:

ORIGINAL: samthemanc

An elderly lady Margaret is very upset as her husband Albert had just passed away. She went to the undertakers to have one last look at her dearly departed husband. The instant she saw him she starts crying. One of the undertakers strides up to provide comfort in this somber moment. Through her tears she explains that she is upset because her dearest Albert was wearing a black suit, and it was his dying wish to be buried in a blue suit him being a thorough Man City fan.

The undertaker apologizes and explains that traditionally, they always put the bodies in a black, but he'd see what he could arrange. The next day she returned to the undertakers to have one last moment with Albert before his funeral the following day. When the undertaker pulls back the curtain, she manages to smile through her tears as Albert is resplendent in a smart blue suit.

She says to the undertaker "Wonderful, wonderful, what do I owe you?"
"Oh no madam i couldn't charge you extra"
"Come now, you've gone to all that trouble of getting that beautiful blue suit"

"Honestly it was no trouble at all you see, yesterday afternoon after you left, a man about your husband's size was brought in & he was wearing a blue suit. But his wife explained that she was very upset as he had always wanted to be buried in a black suit," the undertaker replied. " So it was simple really all I had to so was swap the heads"

That is one of the greatest and most disturbing things I have ever read. Well done.

(Is Man City short for Manchester City, the Football Club? )

(in reply to samthemanc)
Post #: 96
RE: The Jokes Thread - 14/12/2007 2:42:15 PM   
igotnewlegs

Not sure if I'm alowed to tell this one....

What's black and sits at the top of the stairs?

Stephen Hawking after a house fire.

am I going to get in trouble for that?

Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
Woody Allen

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

Post #: 97
RE: The Jokes Thread - 14/12/2007 2:44:36 PM   
Squidward Hark Bugle

No, read samthemanc's joke just three posts above. Yours is very small beer indeed when compared with the mighty swapping of heads.

Post #: 98
RE: The Jokes Thread - 14/12/2007 4:10:50 PM   
samthemanc

Thanks guys - heard it about 4 years ago at a new year party. Gotta be my all time favourite joke

And Squidward - you're a SOAD fan, Awesome!

< Message edited by samthemanc -- 14/12/2007 4:11:44 PM >

Post #: 99
RE: The Jokes Thread - 14/12/2007 10:37:13 PM   
Squidward Hark Bugle

Gotta love that Serj of Power.

1. Tool
2. Opeth
3. Pink Floyd
4. Marilyn Manson
5. System Of A Down
6. Bjork
7. Cradle Of Filth

(in reply to samthemanc)
Post #: 100
RE: The Jokes Thread - 14/12/2007 11:52:47 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Maybe it's because I'm a little tipsy, but those last few were hilarious!

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 101
RE: The Jokes Thread - 16/12/2007 9:32:40 PM   
Caster

This is Dustin Hoffman's fave joke apparently:

Two female ostriches are walking in the desert when they see two male ostriches who have been bothering them approaching.  "Oh god, not them again," says one ostrich.  "Let's hide."  The female ostriches bury their heads in the sand.
Moments later the two males arrive and one says to the other: "Where the fuck did they go?"

(in reply to Jackal)
Post #: 102
RE: The Jokes Thread - 16/12/2007 10:04:40 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Someone's been filching trivia from the latest issue of Empire, which logic dictates a good proportion of us read 

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Caster)
Post #: 103
RE: The Jokes Thread - 19/12/2007 5:09:59 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Apologies if it was on this forum that I heard this:

NEWSFLASH: Sophie Ellis Bextor has been found dead in the house of a French footballer. Apparently, it was murder on Zidane's floor...

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 104
RE: The Jokes Thread - 20/12/2007 12:29:20 AM   
markdavies

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

NEWSFLASH: Sophie Ellis Bextor has been found dead in the house of a French footballer. Apparently, it was murder on Zidane's floor...

oh dear

He made me look ridiculous,
And a man in my position cannot afford to be made to look ridiculous

Post #: 105
RE: The Jokes Thread - 20/12/2007 12:37:25 AM   
Vadersville

quote:

ORIGINAL: igotnewlegs

A man with a tiny head walks into a bar and orders a drink. The barman turns to another customer and asks, 'What's with that guy? He's got a head the size of an orange! What happened?' 'Oh, him?' the man replies, 'That's Dave. He didn't always have a small head. It all started when he found a lamp in his back garden'.

Dave digs up this lamp, gives it a quick polish and out pops this genie. Not just any genie mind, a female genie. And she's absolutely stunning. She says to Dave, "He who has released me I grant three wishes. You may wish for anything your heart desires apart from one thing most men wish for and that is to make love to me”

"Damn” says Dave, "That would have been my first wish”. Although cynical Dave says, "OK then lets try this. First I wish I was a billionaire”. The genie snaps her fingers together and suddenly Dave's house is transformed into a mansion, there are super cars in the drive way and money everywhere. "What is your next wish?” asks the genie. "Please remember you can not wish to have sex with me”.

Although disappointed, Dave is still excited at this point and thinks of his next wish. "OK then, next I want to be the best looking guy on the planet”. The genie snaps her fingers again and transports her self and Dave into the mansion. Dave walks up to the mirror and sees the most handsome man on the planet staring back at him. At this point Dave is really excited and begins to think really hard about his next wish. "What is your next wish? Remember, it cannot be that you wish to make love to me”

As he's so excited by what's happened Dave thinks he should try his luck anyway and asks "I wish that you, beautiful genie, would have sex with me in every position possible all night long”. The genie responds, "As I've said before you can not have sex with me”. To which Dave replies, "OK then, how about a little head?”

GENIUS!!!

Confusion is a way of life, not a state of mind

Post #: 106
RE: The Jokes Thread - 20/12/2007 7:50:33 AM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

quote:

oh dear

Oh yes! The very definition of a 'groan' jokes, as opposed to a 'lol' joke!

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to markdavies)
Post #: 107
RE: The Jokes Thread - 20/12/2007 8:57:38 AM   
markdavies

quote:

quote:

quote:

oh dear

Oh yes! The very definition of a 'groan' jokes, as opposed to a 'lol' joke!

still be telling it at work today, though.

He made me look ridiculous,
And a man in my position cannot afford to be made to look ridiculous

Post #: 108
RE: The Jokes Thread - 27/12/2007 5:46:11 PM   
Squidward Hark Bugle

Q. Why are you so fucking fat?

A. Because every time I fuck your grandma she bakes me a cake.

(in reply to markdavies)
Post #: 109
RE: The Jokes Thread - 29/12/2007 7:12:56 PM   
bobatim

Tom and Harry are in the pub having a chat in the pub.

''Tom" Says Harry" If next Saturday when you are at the football, I was to go round to your house, shag your wife, and she gets pregnant with my child, would that make us family?"

Tom ponders this question for a moment and replies

"Well Harry, I don't know if it would make us family, but it would certainly make us even!"

Is he died?

www.penultimateuniverse.blogspot.com

Post #: 110
RE: The Jokes Thread - 31/12/2007 2:14:11 PM   
Mason Verger

One day a mom was cleaning junior's room and in the closet she found a bondage S&M magazine. This was highly upsetting for her. She hid the magazine until his father got home and showed it to him. He looked at it and handed it back to her without a word.
She finally asked him, "Well what should we do about this?"
Dad looked at her and said, "Well I don't think you should spank him." 

A few years ago, David Copperfield was performing one of his magic shows in London. Towards the end of the show he asks the audience if anyone would like to go up on stage and perform a trick themselves. One bloke in the front row immediately puts his hand up and Copperfield invites him up.
The man says 'I'll need an assistant for this David, can I borrow your Missus for a while?'. Copperfield agrees, and on comes Claudia Schiffer. The man immediately lifts up Claudia's skirt, pulls down her pants and starts shagging her up the arse.
'What are you doing?', says Copperfield, 'That's not a trick!'
'I Know', says the man, 'But it's f*****g magic'.

John McCarthy and Jill Morell alone for the first time since his release from terrorist captivity.
Jill: Can I do anything for you, John?
John: I forget what tits look like. Can I have a look?
Jill: Of course, anything else?
John: Can you take your drawers off so I can see your pussy?
John: Can we have sex, now?
John: Can I turn the light out?
John: Can we do it on the floor?
John: Can we do it doggy fashion?
John: Yes ...... can I call you Terry?

A woman walking past a shop sees an advert in the window.
"Good home wanted for clitoris licking frog."
She goes inside and says to the guy behind the counter, "I've come about the clitoris licking frog."
"Oui madame," the assistant says

< Message edited by Mason Verger -- 31/12/2007 9:02:25 PM >

Mind like parachute - only function when open.

Be excellent to each other.

(in reply to bobatim)
Post #: 111
RE: The Jokes Thread - 31/12/2007 2:44:25 PM   
Keyser Sozzled

Best said with a strong Dublin accent....

A Chav goes to the doctors as she has been unwell. The doctor tells her to take of her shirt, which she does. The doc then hooks her to a heart monitor and begins checking her left breast. He moves onto to the right breast after about 5 minutes all the while keeping an eye on the monitor.
After about 5 minutes on the righ breast he stops and looks at the young female Chav and says "hmmm Angina".
The Chav responds "Angina?.....I was bleedin' lovin' it"

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

(in reply to Mason Verger)
Post #: 112
RE: The Jokes Thread - 2/1/2008 8:42:59 PM   
bobatim

Have you heard about the pregnant bed bug?
Shes having a baby in the spring

Is he died?

(in reply to Keyser Sozzled)
Post #: 113
RE: The Jokes Thread - 2/1/2008 9:41:30 PM   
bobatim

A young boy is admitted to hospital after swallowing a pound coin.

A few days later the mother asks the doctors how he is, the doctor replies

"Sorry still no change"

Is he died?

(in reply to bobatim)
Post #: 114
RE: The Jokes Thread - 2/1/2008 9:49:54 PM   
Keyser_Sose

Sick joke alert!!! if easily offended don't read on (...and my apologies if already posted)

What's black and full of tits?

The bin bags behind a cancer clinic! ; )

< Message edited by Keyser_Sose -- 2/1/2008 9:50:15 PM >

(in reply to bobatim)
Post #: 115
RE: The Jokes Thread - 2/1/2008 10:21:35 PM   
Lightfoot

How can you tell if the barmaid's pissed off at you?

There's a string in your Bloody Mary.

(in reply to Keyser_Sose)
Post #: 116
RE: The Jokes Thread - 3/1/2008 3:45:03 PM   
Squidward Hark Bugle

I'm sexually exhausted.

Use your other hand then.

(in reply to Lightfoot)
Post #: 117
RE: The Jokes Thread - 3/1/2008 10:30:41 PM   
tommyjarvis

How do you catch a bra?

Use a booby trap

What do you get if you cross a gangster and a philosopher?

Someone who makes you an offer you can't understand.

How many boring people does it take to change a lightbulb?

Just one.

"I've been too honest with myself, I should have lied like everybody else"

My Top 101 Rock Songs - The first Audiophile list to actually get completed!

Post #: 118
RE: The Jokes Thread - 22/1/2008 1:26:36 PM   
Chojin

heard one down the pub the other day which really took me by surprise. an instant classic:

a woman goes to the doctors and says she's been raped by an elephant. it goes without saying her fanny was stretched to buggery. the doctor then says:

but elephants penis' are long and thin?

and she replies:

well yeah but he fingered me first.

http://chojin.devour.org - Mixes, Contact, Etc
XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

Post #: 119
RE: The Jokes Thread - 22/1/2008 2:00:26 PM   
clownfoot

St Peter and his mate are in heaven on one of the many numerous golf-courses to be found in the cloud kingdom.

They've played 17 holes and, for the first time in a long while, St Peter is one shot up on his colleague as they approach the 18th. All he needs is his mate to bollocks up his next shot and he's in with a shot of not having to buy the first round at the clubhouse for once! St Peter's first up and cracks a perfect drive down the fairway; he can barely contain the big-wide grin surfacing on his face. His mate, taking little notice of St Peter's attempts to rile him, steps up to the tee. He places his club up to the ball. Takes a practice swing. Twitches his hips slightly. Takes another practice swing. The birds and the animals in the woods behind go quiet in anticipation of the shot.

And then.... LUMP... the ball is pinged down the fairway. St Peter looks up and, yes, yes, he's hooked it, he's bloody hooked it. The ball deviates in flight and heads off deep into the woods to the left. St Peter's on the floor laughing his head off at such a crap drive, fully in the knowledge that there's no way he can lose now. 
When, all of a sudden, a little bunny rabbit darts out from the woods on the left and runs across the fairway heading towards the pin. St Peter notices the bunny has something in his mouth and a look of horror hits his face. It's his playing partners golf ball. Unbelieveable. The bunny keeps running in the direction of the pin still with the golf ball held tightly in his little bunny mouth. But, from out of nowhere, an eagle swoops down onto the bunny and begins to fly off into the direction of the woods to the right. St Peter looks confused and mumbles under his breath "What the hell's going on?" However, just as the eagle, still holding onto the little bunny rabbit who's holding the golfball in its mouth, is about to reach the edge of the fairway, Farmer Giles comes out of his farmhouse with his shotgun. He points his weapon in the direction of the eagle, still holding onto the bunny that's holding his playing partners ball in his mouth, and… 

BANG! The shot from Farmer Giles gun wings the eagle and his down, his heading down, circling towards the green whilst still clutching onto the bunny, that's still got the golf ball in his mouth. SPLAT! The two creatures hit the ground in a carnival of blood and guts. St Peter looks on hoping that this silliness has ended and he can go back to winning the golf match. Yet, whilst the bunny's corpse is twitching, it let's go of the ball from between its mouth and the ball rolls away up the green. And it keeps on rolling, rolls a bit more, and more still before, inevitably, it gets closer and closer to the pin and then... Plonk! The ball is in the cup

Hole in One!

St Peter's mate turns to St. Peter sporting a rather satisfactory smirk.

St Peter turns to his mate and says "Are you here to play golf God, or are you just going to fuck around!"  

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

http://www.thepixelempire.net/index.html
http://clownfootsinversemidas.blogspot.com/

(in reply to Chojin)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: The Jokes Thread Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI