Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: enough money he would do JLA

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> RE: enough money he would do JLA Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: enough money he would do JLA - 14/8/2007 12:28:40 AM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tony Soprano

true but theres nothing the matter with getting secruity for his family

Thats true, thats why I said he would only do it if he needed the money. He's an actor who will probably never be out of work so he doesn't have to take any film that he doesn't believe in because there will always be another film he could do.

The JLA movie is not a great idea in my opinion.

People think that having all of these characters in the same movie would be great but I disagree. With so many characters you don't get to spend enough time with any of them. It could be done but I can't see it happening with Bale and Routh taking the Batman and Superman roles.

I'd love to see Arkham Asylum and The Dark Knight Returns being made into movies. It'll probably never happen because AA is too disturbing and TDKR features a Batman in his 60's. They'd make amazing movies though.

You're killing Independent George!!!!

(in reply to Tony Soprano)
Post #: 31
RE: enough money he would do JLA - 14/8/2007 12:31:22 AM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tony Soprano

lol u forget one thing this is a job and if bale was given enough money to do JLA he would do it family comes before your job and if he was given alot of money that could benefit his family he would do it plus i am sure he wants to see both batman and superman in film

Bale doesn't strike me as someone who would make a film he didn't believe in for money (if he didn't need the money, of course).

He seems like an actor who does what he wants and the success of Batman means he can say no to films he doesn't believe in.
For once i agree with you Wilbert.I hope Nolan and Bale just continue making great Batman films and forget about JLA and a Superman team up.

I knew I'd get you in the end, Darth!
Let's hug!

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 32
JLA. IF IT HAPPENS, THIS HAPPENS! - 14/8/2007 8:55:07 AM   
pete_traynor

If Bale gets involved in the abomination in waiting that is the JLA I will eat all of your hats, providing of course that you own hats. You have my word on that! The day the news breaks I will throw my address up on these forums for hats to be sent to. I will then film the whole hat mastication process as it unfolds and post it on Youtube for you all to see. Don’t make me do it Christian, as I too am a man of my word!

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 33
- 14/8/2007 8:56:50 AM   
Tony Soprano

I would love to see the dark knight frank miller novel being made into a film its great and would really be great as a film with an ageing bruce

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 34
Bus Pass For Bruce - 14/8/2007 9:40:10 AM   
pete_traynor

There was talk of this a few years back with Clint Eastwood playing the old and bitter Bruce Wayne. Think that would have been very interesting.

Post #: 35
Make The Dark Knight Frank Miller Graphic Novel Into a ... - 14/8/2007 8:20:08 PM   
Tony Soprano

That would have been class because clint would have done the old and bitter part class but would have been a bit stiff on the fighting part

Post #: 36
A sequel worth waiting for - 14/8/2007 10:45:57 PM   
boredbluekoala

Batman Begins was by some margin the best of all the Batman movies, and in my opinion ranks alongside Richard Donner's Superman as the best superhero movie evermade. If you haven't seen it recently, watch it again it really does improve with every viewing. Only one year to go

Post #: 37
- 15/8/2007 1:27:24 AM   
Tony Soprano

richard donners superman was good but has aged badly i think batman begins is probaly the best superhero film out there maybe spiderman 2 aswell

Post #: 38
Never mind that what about this - 15/8/2007 8:48:01 AM   
livewire

Well, Found this on you tube. is it real or fake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9UZ587vjYA

I`ve never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number" - Bonn Scott 1946 – 1980

Punchdrunk - 1981 - 2010

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 39
- 15/8/2007 10:30:17 AM   
Tony Soprano

if it was real i am sure empire would know about it

Post #: 40
RE: Never mind that what about this - 15/8/2007 12:20:46 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: livewire

Very obviously fake. If it is real, it's the least cinematic thing I've ever seen.

(in reply to livewire)
Post #: 41
STILL LOOKING FOR TEASER???? - 15/8/2007 12:27:23 PM   
pete_traynor

Hey, bit of an old one but if anyone is still looking for the teaser, try this guy:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=203381024

Post #: 42
Other Trailer - 15/8/2007 12:34:25 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: livewire

That trailer was doing the rounds a couple of weeks before Comic Con and it fooled me. I thought it had been sneakily filmed in the edit suit. I’m not usually fooled by fake trailers and posters but this was a good one. Its easy to dismiss now we’ve all seen the official one but had you seen it two days before Comic Con you probably would have been fooled too.

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to pete_traynor)
Post #: 43
RE: Bus Pass For Bruce - 15/8/2007 12:50:27 PM   
Biggus

quote:

ORIGINAL: pete_traynor

There was talk of this a few years back with Clint Eastwood playing the old and bitter Bruce Wayne. Think that would have been very interesting.

I also heard that Paul Newman was once linked with that part. Paul Newman as Batman?!?! The coolest actor playing the coolest character! Bring it on!

He's far too old now though.

"They offered me a hundred grand. You wanna know something? When I found out I'd get my hands on you, I said I'd do it for nothing."

http://fletchsworldoffilm.wordpress.com/

Post #: 44
RE: Bus Pass For Bruce - 15/8/2007 7:03:37 PM   
Marty5

This film is really starting to sound cool,  bring on 2008

No 1 film
Empire strikes back

(in reply to Biggus)
Post #: 45
RE: Bus Pass For Bruce - 15/8/2007 8:27:49 PM   
jacktorrance

quote:

ORIGINAL: Biggus

quote:

I also heard that Paul Newman was once linked with that part. Paul Newman as Batman?!?! The coolest actor playing the coolest character! Bring it on!

He's far too old now though.

Although, Frank Miller said his no1 choice to play bats would have been Arnie!! Weird

< Message edited by jacktorrance -- 15/8/2007 8:30:14 PM >

(in reply to Biggus)
Post #: 46
Dark Knight Images!!???!!! - 17/8/2007 9:22:23 AM   
pete_traynor

‘Aint it cool’ had a load of images taken from the Dark Knight footage that was screened last week. WB have however had the images removed, Damn time zones and being asleep when cool shit happens in other parts of the world!!! Anyone know of anywhere that has the shots???

(in reply to jacktorrance)
Post #: 47
RE: Dark Knight Images!!???!!! - 17/8/2007 10:20:58 AM   
JIm R

quote:

'Aint it cool' had a load of images taken from the Dark Knight footage that was screened last week. WB have however had the images removed, Damn time zones and being asleep when cool shit happens in other parts of the world!!! Anyone know of anywhere that has the shots???

Pete, look over at the main batman future films and you'll find them

Post #: 48
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> RE: enough money he would do JLA Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI