Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! Page: <<   < prev  131 132 [133] 134 135   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 22/9/2012 1:55:18 PM   
Scott_

Forest at home. I think Lord Becchio and McCormack are out so I'm not expecting a result, the defence has reverted back to not having a fucking clue over the last 3 games so goals are guarenteed.

Oh, and investments talks are (still) at an "advanced stage". Bored now. Sort it out.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Check out my top 21 films - http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3188740

360 Gamertag - SmokinFuzz

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3961
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 22/9/2012 3:09:24 PM   
Goodfella

Dropped Kermorgant who scored midweek but kept the same back four who conceded three goals in 64 minutes of football in the same game. Words fail me. I do not know what Powell is playing at!

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

(in reply to Scott_)
Post #: 3962
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 22/9/2012 4:13:07 PM   
Goodfella

Turns out Kermorgant was injured training yesterday so I can forgive Powell that and I can start to forgive the team as Jackson has just put us ahead......and Fuller's just made it two!! COME ON BOYS, THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3963
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 23/9/2012 12:47:23 AM   
Goodfella

A much-needed and an important three points, we ran it close but as is expected being a Charlton fan, things are never easy and I'll take the wins, no matter how they come, in this league. We need to learn how to kill games off though, sure it was a heavily-deflected goal for Ipswich but we cannot get away with the same things last season and we need to a clean sheet really to boost confidence at the back. Blackburn at home next weekend, it doesn't get any easier but after defeat today and the already-applied pressure to Steve Kean then we are certainly in with a chance.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3964
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 24/9/2012 7:56:30 AM   
jonson

Great result yesterday, finally proved we can beat a good side and play well (although I must admit I was dissapointed with Hull)
Nugent finally getting his scoring boots on, that's given him some confidence - hopefully we'll see the form of last year now. Very curious to see Beckford and Danns not even on the bench, their days are now numbered at Leiecster (been hearing they are both off to Leeds) Vardy again worked his socks off but the quality isn't there IMO.
Play like this every week and we'll be up there, we just need to sort out the away form.

I was quite annoyed to see the refs performance again though. With a couple of minutes to go he decided to send Steve Bruce off (probably a correct decision) but then makes him walk through the Leicester crowd, sit down, then get back up again because the ref decided he was still too close. Fair play for Bruce for dealing with it. The ref isn't fit to lace his boots but completely humiliated him IMO. I'm sure Bruce has thick skin but still, you could tell the ref was enjoying his couple of minutes of arrogant superiority.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3965
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 26/9/2012 1:34:02 AM   
Goodfella

Yann Kermorgant has been ruled out for three months with a broken ankle he needs surgery on. Apart from this being a big blow to the team on the field, I haven't seen this kind of reaction from supporters since the likes of Powell, Robinson and Mendonca used to play for us. It just shows the support and love for Kermit amongst Charlton fans that BBC London, CAFClive and all the social media sites have been flocked with messages of support for him, I don't think we've had a player this much-loved by the fans for such a long time, I think it is not just down to what he has contributed on the field as a striker but also the desire and passion he shows when he plays, since he arrived in SE7 he has thrown his heart and soul into this football club in a way no other player has since we dropped out of the premiership.

Get well soon Kermit, can't wait to see you back on the field!

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 3966
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 26/9/2012 8:05:14 AM   
jonson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CeLuXuHtq8

only joking, wouldn't wish that on anyone. Hope he gets better soon and glad he has found a club who love him.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3967
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 26/9/2012 2:58:16 PM   
Goodfella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrAYRZQ80fI

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhh.

Don't worry he'll be back for February 19th to stick it to you (again) in your own backyard!

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 3968
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 29/9/2012 11:03:51 AM   
Skiba

On the way to the Valley for the Blackburn game. Will be in the pub shortly to get settled in for the Arsenal v Chelsea game!

Have a good time, all the time.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3969
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 29/9/2012 1:42:18 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

On the way to the Valley for the Blackburn game. Will be in the pub shortly to get settled in for the Arsenal v Chelsea game!

Enjoy! Which pub did you end up in?

I think we could do it today, the whole week of Kean drama could end up aiding us, although it'll be a task for our questionable defence of late to contain players like Gomes and Rhodes. I'm going for a sneaky 2-1 win with us making home advantage count.

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 3970
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 29/9/2012 5:18:28 PM   
superdan

4 wins in a row. That'll do nicely

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3971
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 30/9/2012 11:40:54 AM   
Skiba

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goodfella

quote:

I think we could do it today, the whole week of Kean drama could end up aiding us, although it'll be a task for our questionable defence of late to contain players like Gomes and Rhodes. I'm going for a sneaky 2-1 win with us making home advantage count.

We were in the Mitre...nice boozer. Good selection of ales and we had a good view of the telly! Then we went to the Shipwright Arms by London Bridge after...I somehow ended up in Shoreditch after that!

Charlton dominated the game pretty much the whole way through. Blackburn scored against the run of play but it was a very well worked goal...really good movement that carved you open. Something you didn't look like doing all game. Shite penalty from Jackson straight down the middle where he always goes. A keeper like Robinson would've done his homework and known that. He made up for it about 20 seconds later when he smashed it in though!

Chris Solly looks very, very good. Even at left-back, everytime he got the ball, he looked like he was going to do something.

Have a good time, all the time.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3972
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 1/10/2012 4:01:01 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: Skiba

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goodfella

quote:

We were in the Mitre...nice boozer. Good selection of ales and we had a good view of the telly! Then we went to the Shipwright Arms by London Bridge after...I somehow ended up in Shoreditch after that!

Charlton dominated the game pretty much the whole way through. Blackburn scored against the run of play but it was a very well worked goal...really good movement that carved you open. Something you didn't look like doing all game. Shite penalty from Jackson straight down the middle where he always goes. A keeper like Robinson would've done his homework and known that. He made up for it about 20 seconds later when he smashed it in though!

Chris Solly looks very, very good. Even at left-back, everytime he got the ball, he looked like he was going to do something.

Mitre's a pretty decent place, owned by an Irish couple, I always used to watch the cricket in there when I lived in London. It's pretty common if drinking in Greenwich to end up somewhere like Shoreditch or Brick Lane.

Glad we played well, although it's obviously disappointing not to collect all three points. That's the second penalty Jacko's missed this season thanks to a shoddy take and now he could even be out injured tomorrow, which has seen us make three loan signings over the course of the weekend - Abdul Razaq, Rob Hulse and Sammy Clingan.

Solly has had a very good start to the season, he's got a big future ahead of him and has done well coping in the left-back role with Wiggins adding further to the injury list. He kept Zaha at bay against Palace despite their fans insistences that he didn't, if he hadn't Zaha would have surely scored one or two given the way we played against them. Unfortunately I'll be surprised if Solly is still here this time next year, unless we somehow magically win promotion to the premiership.

(in reply to Skiba)
Post #: 3973
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 1/10/2012 4:12:05 PM   
jonson

Pleasing first away win for us on Staurday, propelling us into the top 6 and chuffed again to have some luck go our way.
Beckford has now gone to Huddersafield on loan for 3 months, and yes, we are playing Huddersfield tomorrow night so guarantee he scores the winner, just like the frog who scored against us at that little place down South. These things are written in the stars.
Happy with where we are, happy with the squad and to be honest this is the first time in 4 years I feel we can get out of this league. A mixture of the right men and also some shit(ter) teams in that division compared to recent years

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3974
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 3/10/2012 8:26:25 AM   
jonson

Great win last night, second in the table, and just to prove THERE IS ONLY 1 FRENCHMAN BEGINNING WITH K.
2 stunning goals, the first a rasper from 35 yards (I still can't believe the Leicester commentator called it "a ripper from Yorkshire" which was a bit embarassing ) and the second something even Messi wouldn't try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc8108ZtgCY&feature=youtube_gdata

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 3975
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 3/10/2012 11:47:58 AM   
jonson

Not to go on about it, but the general consensus in the office is if Messi HAD scored that goal the media would be spunking all over it by now. It gets better the more I see it.

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 3976
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 3/10/2012 2:16:06 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

Great win last night, second in the table, and just to prove THERE IS ONLY 1 FRENCHMAN BEGINNING WITH K.

There is at the moment because his superior is out injured. And with that injury it appears the life has been sucked out of our team, I can't wait to see Kermit back, just so we can have the guarantee of one player playing with all his desire and passion week in week out, because last night was a joke.

Started the game limply, one behind again at home within the opening half hour, equalised swiftly and then we were handed the advantage of having an extra man for an entire half of football on home soil in front of a London derby crowd and we couldn't even hold them to a draw, that's infuriating and none of it was made any easier to swallow by Powell's dismissive post-match interview, the third he's given this season following defeats to Derby and Palace. "It just wasn't our night." I'm wondering when it is going to be.

Mind you that wasn't nearly as good as Zola's defence of Fostereri. "He's not a diver, it was the wet studs he was wearing." Oh fuck off.

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 3977
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 3/10/2012 2:26:03 PM   
Scott_

2-2, s'alright I suppose. Unbeaten in 4 now, letting in too many goals, Rodolph Austin sounded like he got bossed by Kevin Davies who scored twice so using my powers of deduction I've decided that may have cost us the game.

Becchio scored again though, what a dish.

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3978
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 5/10/2012 2:46:09 PM   
Goodfella

Blackpool away in just over 24 hours.

They are going to slaughter us.

(in reply to Scott_)
Post #: 3979
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 6/10/2012 5:33:51 PM   
Scott_

Ye of little faith!

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3980
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 7/10/2012 2:34:52 AM   
Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott_

Ye of little faith!

Didn't expect that at all, up until today the win against Leicester at home was our result of the season, this evening that has been well and truly trumped!!

Sounds like we turned up from the get-go and played really well today, why can't we have that kind of energy and determination every week? Powelly made some key changes included dropping Wright-Phillips and Jackson so it'll be interesting to see what direction he goes in next week for Barnsley at home, a game we really should win, back-to-back wins is a duck we need to break early.

Then it's you boys isn't it, at your place. We never play well against Leeds. Even that sneaky 1-0 at our place a few seasons back was jammy. Usually whatever squad you put out, you absolutely hammer us.

(in reply to Scott_)
Post #: 3981
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 8/10/2012 8:24:29 AM   
jonson

Good result that Goodfella.

And we stay second, albeit we were top for a brief 2 hours until the Cardiff win. Very pelased going into the international break after 5 wins in a row. About time really. 3 seasons of promsie and I have yet to see a team I believe can complete at the top. Last season we manage back-to-back wins twice I think.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3982
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 8/10/2012 1:02:46 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

Good result that Goodfella.

And we stay second, albeit we were top for a brief 2 hours until the Cardiff win. Very pelased going into the international break after 5 wins in a row. About time really. 3 seasons of promsie and I have yet to see a team I believe can complete at the top. Last season we manage back-to-back wins twice I think.

It's certainly saved Pearson's skin hasn't it? I still think Leicester will go up in the top two, I think Leeds are in for a good season as well.

I see Marvin Sordell has complained about suffering racial abuse from the Millwall fans during Saturday's game. I have a friend who's a Millwall fan who sits behind where the players usually warm-up in the corner and whilst he says it's standard for players to get abuse from Millwall fans (shock horror, stop the presses) he says he didn't hear anything racist and I have to wonder whether, after the Terry scandal, we might see a few jumped-up cases crawl out the woodwork. Then again I have been to Millwall games where I have experienced what I envision a BNP rally must be like so nothing would surprise me.

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 3983
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 12/10/2012 1:07:37 PM   
Professor Moriarty

I so want to be a Barnet fan today.

Edgar Davids joins as joint head coach and to play

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3984
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 12/10/2012 1:24:53 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

I so want to be a Barnet fan today.

Edgar Davids joins as joint head coach and to play

Barnet are kind of my second team on account of it being the place of my birth, so when I read this I just burst out laughing at the absurdity of it. The worst team in the 4 tiers of the English game, and one of the most successful and influential midfielders of the last 20 years joins as joint-player-manager. Football be crazy.

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 3985
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 13/10/2012 8:04:01 PM   
dr. salvador

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11683/8163522/Sheffield-United-investigate-allegations-of-racism-in-Oldham-Athletic-clash

That Lee Croft is (allegedly) a piece of work. He put his forehead into the face of the ballboy (who is no older than 16) and said something to him. The crowd near me were absolutely fuming so I can only guess that some of them may have worked out/heard/lip-read what he said.

I hope he gets what is coming to him.

< Message edited by dr. salvador -- 13/10/2012 8:05:04 PM >

"Say hey Johnny boy, the battle call.
United we stand, divided we fall.
Together we are what we can't be alone,
We came to this country, you made it our home."

(in reply to Scott_)
Post #: 3986
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 14/10/2012 2:29:05 PM   
Goodfella

quote:

ORIGINAL: dr. salvador

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11683/8163522/Sheffield-United-investigate-allegations-of-racism-in-Oldham-Athletic-clash

That Lee Croft is (allegedly) a piece of work. He put his forehead into the face of the ballboy (who is no older than 16) and said something to him. The crowd near me were absolutely fuming so I can only guess that some of them may have worked out/heard/lip-read what he said.

I hope he gets what is coming to him.

If a player from Oldham is found guilty of racism then he's even more of a superb fucking moron, as clearly he's never stepped foot inside Oldham town centre.

(in reply to dr. salvador)
Post #: 3987
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 20/10/2012 12:42:38 AM   
Goodfella

Horrible scenes at Hillsborough tonight but Jones needs to give his head a wobble if he thinks "all Leeds fans should be banned from attending away games." Such a sweeping statement and one that is going to just open this whole thing up further, also if we're going to go down that road we'll have to start with Millwall and Cardiff fans(which is ironic given what I could hear some Wednesday fans singing tonight? Songs about Turkey? Really? You want to associate yourselves with that lot from Bermondsey do you?).

Do managers think before they open their mouth anymore these days?

< Message edited by Goodfella -- 20/10/2012 12:45:51 AM >

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3988
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 20/10/2012 10:09:52 AM   
porntrooper

What a thoroughly depressing evening at the footie.

Sadly, fom the outset it was clear things were going to get tasty and with hindsight this wasnt a game for a Friday night kick off. The unsavoury chants started pretty early regarding Saville and the earlier allegations made against Jones', so the fuck-wit Wednesday fans responded in kind with songs about Turkey. Its a sad state that we see it (or rather hear it) all over, from songs about Munich, Hysel, HIllsborough, Evans, Turkey etc. It's a real sad state of affairs when I now expect to hear these kind of chants, but I honeslty dont know how to police it and I dont know how we can ever drive it out the game permanently?

Although I hate the chants, I can largely ignore them, so the thing that really got me tonight was the action of a minority in the away end, we all have dick head fans, but I havent seen the kinda shit pulled last night in......well I cant remember the last time I saw it at Hillsborough. Seats were being ripped, hoardings pulled down, missiles thrown, flares etc. It was really odd to see and it just felt like the atmosphere was deteriorating all night. I honestly thought that if Leeds did score, that the away end would erupt, and I honeslty thought it would be the dick head Owls fans to make the first charge (much liek hey did against Palace - probably the only other time I've seen anything approaching the level of shittyness that was on display last night), but in fairness to those dickheads they didn't. When the half dozen Leeds fans did break free onto the pitch I wasn't too surprised. It honestly felt like it was coming - probably due to some crazy referreeing, which I'll get to later. The push in Kirklands face looked worse live in the moment that it does in replays, there is enough force to get him down for sure, especially given that he wouldn't have been braced for it, but looking at replays it does look like more fuss was made of him than probably needed to be...but I guess the point is the staff have to be sure so need to keep him down and check him over. The sight of those minority fans jumping and cheering round the culprit as the ref stood with half a chair in his hand, really depressed me.

The walk home was a strange one, I;d expected an atmosphere of tension, but it was more frustration and disbelief. Really odd.

Getting home and watching the replays and hearing the interviews I got even more depressed, both managers saying things that I hope they regret. First up is Warnock, who despite his blustery bullshit and Blade connections, I happen to quite like. The game needs managers like him to keep talking shite to keep it entertaining. However, there was no need to suggest Kirkland was making a meal of it. When it's player on player and we talk about it yea, but Kirkland is a guy doing his job and is essentially assaulted, lets not blame the victim here. If a bus conductor is slapped in the face and goes down for a few minutes, we wouldn't be calling him out for going down. It was such an odd out of place and unncessary comment. To then follow it up in a later interview by suggesting that Leeds coming to HIllsborough was the best thing that could've happened to us, especially given the events that did happen, well, that was just fucking ridiculous.

And then we have Jones. A manager under pressure saying things in the heat of the moment that I really hope he retracts/clarifies or whatever. I was facepalming lik a mother fucker when watching his immediate post match interview, and I realy, really hope he can detach himself from the moment and revisit those statements. Yea he was upset at the result, but I think moreso the chants aimed at him (given the profile of the Saville case and how some fans linked it into Jones' past) were what pushed him over the top. Suggesting that Warnock and the Leeds players shouldn't applaud the away end is silly, and labelling all Leeds fans as animals is not going to help any situation. The vast majority of Leeds fans behaved well, just as the vast (vast being the correct word - great crowd tonight!) majority of Owls fans were. The minority should be highlighted, condemned and punished, not the majority. C'mon Dave, realise that some sections of Owls supporters are raging cunts too. All clubs have em, we shouldnt let those dictate how we treat everyone, thats a backwards step. Anyway, I hope he readdresses these comments quick.

So, there was some actual football played right? Well, kinda.

Until the equaliser went in and the crowd trouble spilled over, the game was a good one I thought. For three quarters of that 75 minutes I thought The Owls were the better team, we looked solid at the back (a little too solid, Llera! More on that later!), good on the wings, solid in the middle, but just lacking the edge in front of goal. ANotnio spooning that header over was a real pain in the arse, but I thought we well deserved the lead going into half time. I thought Corry had an excellent debut, and Antonio and Semedo continue to impress me week in week out. This seems to have been the story of our last few games, playing well, but just not having the edge to actually put chances away, despite creating them. I'm not convinced of Gardner at the back either, he put in a few really unneccessary challenges that allowed Leeds there few chances. Leeds never really looked in the first half, but I expected them to come back at us in the second. They never really looked great or that they were causing major problems, but more that we were becoming a little thinner and more disorganised at the back as it went on. We stopped closing down men as quick and giving more time to Leeds around the 30/25 yards area and it started to look like that's where they would punish us, and they did. That's really when the game ended, cos those last 15 minutes felt superfluous and there was an odd feelign that no team wanted to win it, let alone deserve to win it.

The other issue of the game was the referreing. How the fuck were Brown, Becchio and Llera still on the pitch? The first incident of note obviously being the handball. I mean, just speechless. In real time in that moment it looked clear as fucking day from where I sat, and the replays do nothing but confirm its a blatant diving, deliberate handball. The refs view looks blocked (kinda) but certainly the linesman seems to have a view. Really poor decision and seemed to be the start of a few. Was Boothroyds header offside? I'd say not, as our guy on the line isn't interferring, but i can understand the argument against. But nah, the goal was good and was ntohing less than we deserved anyway. What was even more amazing though was some of the unpunished challenges. I am stunned Brown made it as long into the game as he did without a yellow, let alone a red. He's got a real fucking issue with the trailing leg when tackling hasnt he? Not content with getting one foot in O'Grady's guts/bollocks, he's following it in with another to the back/ankles. And then there was Llera, tussling with Brown 3 or 4 times before finally putting him on the floor, it looks like the ref isn't looking at it, but surely the linesman and assistant could be seeing it? To then follow it up with a push with both left and right hands in Becchio's face in plain sight of the ref was unbeleiveable. How did the ref not card him?! Me and the missus and the lads around us were laughing in disbeleif that he'd got away with it. In honesty, I think those decisions really added to the uneasy feel of aggro too. A really poor showing by the ref.

Other than that, there were still a few positives for The Owls. We looked decent for long periods, we played well on the wings, had good solid defence for long periods and we don't look like a poor side and I dont think the way we're playing is reflective of our points tally from the last 7 games, so I can only see that we will start to pick up points. I just hope its sooner rather than later.

"I've got an idea for a special infiltration technique. It involves draining a man of his blood and replacing it with Tizer."

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 3989
RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! - 20/10/2012 12:29:15 PM   
CORLEONE

Just did a huge fecking post and my internet crashed

Can't be assed writing it out again. Porntrooper's got it all right anyway

Al Swearengen: "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back".

(in reply to porntrooper)
Post #: 3990
Page:   <<   < prev  131 132 [133] 134 135   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand >> RE: The Championship and worse thread 2009/2010!!!!! Page: <<   < prev  131 132 [133] 134 135   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI