Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society Page: <<   < prev  49 50 [51] 52 53   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 26/6/2010 10:26:20 PM   
ADRIAN MOORE

Where the hell are Sledge Hammer and Rubadub??!! Not to mention Paap!!
We need their in-depth analysis of the current trend in horror films,be it american remakes,european extreme or japan's output.
I think you people scared them away.Talking about horror films? How dare you!

"How'd it get burned?"
"HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!"
"HOW'D IT GET BURNED??!!"

"Shut yo' ass!And that goes for the two monks too!"

(in reply to DAVID GILLESPIE)
Post #: 1501
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 26/6/2010 10:36:51 PM   
dj vivace

quote:

ORIGINAL: HughesRoss

I am getting too drunk too care 

Ha ha! Me too you ol' Welsh fucker!  You know i'm only joking when i send all them silly little yellow men waving fists and gins and light sabres at ya! BUT, you know how much i love Halloween, AND Zombies version, and i know how much you hate Zombies version, so we will never agree Hughsey!! NEVER!!!!

you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

See more of my reviews here under the name Matt Wavish :
Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to HughesRoss)
Post #: 1502
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 26/6/2010 10:40:04 PM   
dj vivace

quote:

ORIGINAL: DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

ORIGINAL: dj vivace

quote:

ORIGINAL: BOHEMIANBOB

quote:

Blimey, seems to be a right battle going on here as to whether horror is still good or not. I for one think its still very relevant, and still a very strong genre. My main issue is the horror market is flooded, and a new genre quickly drowns in its own glories as people (usually the bloody Americans) jump on the bandwagen and churn out loads of the same types of film and kills the new and fresh ideas too quickly. I do hate remakes and sequels as it shows no originality, however, every now and then a gem comes out from that lot, and these are the ones we remember. The Hills Have Eyes remake, the Halloween remake (come on Hughes, give it your best shot mate ), hell the fucking Thing was a remake all those year ago.

But there is still life left in the ol' horror genre, and recent classics like Let the Right One In, (Rec) parts one and two, Paranormal Activity, Martys, Session 9, Ringu, Dabbe, Eden Lake, there are still some superb films being made. Horror will never die, it just gets lazy from time to time, but the classics do keep on coming and its the classics we remember, not the straight to dvd shit, in fact saying that, most horrors released in the cinemas are bloody awful. A true horror fan knows where to look for his taste, and having such a vast scope of different styles, everyone will have a different taste. Generally foreign films seem to be leading the way right now, although with Eden Lake, the Descent and 28 Days Later, we are still churning out some good-uns! I for one love the genre, and like Hughes, i tend to watch most horrors, and believe me i have written my share of reviews for some absolute stinkers on the Weird/ Strange thread, in fact, i just put two on there today!  

Still, not even seven months into this year and already we've had House of the Devil, the Objective, Dread and i personally cannot wait for Alexandre Aja's Piranha remake!!!!

The Thing is a bloody classic!A rare case of improvement in a re-make.
I don't hold up much hope for the Piranha re-make.
Just on your core point-i too love horror,but i think it's lost its way over the past few years.
An example was the re-make of The Hills Have Eyes-where they dropped the horror for something banal.
Ringu was class,as are most Asian horrors-Asia seems to be the new Italy of the horror world.

I think the Piranha remake looks pretty good, and Alexandre Aja has proved he is a worth director with both Switchblade Romance and the Hills Have Eyes remake. I actually really rated his remake of Wes Cravens classic, see, i don't mind remakes that add that little something extra, and the way Aja ended it i thought was superb. Like with Zombies re-imagining of Halloween. What really gets to me, really fucks me off is when the Americans (usually) jump on something so quick, and remake it, scene for scene, in English just for the lazy twats who can't be bothered to read! (Rec) being one that seriously pissed me off, even tho Quarantine was actually not that bad, it was the fact it came so fast, and was a complete copy apart from one or two scenes. But then, i suppose, they can't win because they tried something slightly different when re-making Ringu, and that, funnily enough, just annoyed me! The only thing good about the remake was Naomi Watts because she is gorgeous!

I guess, as i said before, its all down to personal tatse and tolerance levels. Re-making Let the Right One In soo soon hasn't bothered me so much because Matt Reeves is in charge, and after his brilliant Cloverfield i have faith in him, and recent inteviews have also impressed me.

I think the problem nowadays is the number of genuine classics has drastically dropped, compared to say the 80's and most certainly the seventies, even the 90's had its fair share, whereas the noughties has thrown up some right corkers, some real gems both in terms of originality and brutality but just a smaller amount. I'm not talking about the shitty Hostel's and the like, i mean serious horror, like 28 Days Later, Martyrs, (Rec), Let the Right One In, Eden Lake, Sunshine, Paranormal Activity. If you want real examples of the amount of classics we're looking at, come on to the Weird/ Strange thread,oh its been list mania on there with top thirty, even top fifty lists of seventies, eighties, nineties and the noughties. It will make for some interesting reading, tho you may need a few weeks to get through all the pages

I must confess that if you had mentioned J-Horror a few years back, then i would totally agree, i think it had its day years ago. I still keep up to date with them and i must tell you what i have seen recently is utter shite. No more Ringu, the Eye, Pulse, Re-Cycle, Tale of Two Sisters or even Ju-on. Recent stuff like Ju-On Black Ghost/White Ghost and Phobia were an absolute embarrassment. I think, right now, its anybodies game to take over leading the way. The French were getting there with Martys, Switchblade Romance, even Frontiers was pretty good, and even tho not technically horror, Gaspar Noe finally unleashes Enter the Void this year which should give the French a good kick up the arse. The recent La Horde was laughable to say the least. Who knows who will take charge, but there are only so many ideas that you can use, so it was bound to get a bit stale over time. I like the current interest in sci-fi and horror again at the moment, what with the excellent Human Centipede, and Splice is released soon which has been getting some impressive reviews

I agree with you for the most part there mate, but I thought La Horde was entertaining enough if not inspiring.

Yeh, poor choice of words i think mate, "laughable" being too extreme a word, but i just wanted more you know. Knowing how great some French horrors have been, i felt it had sold itself out a bit to the Americanised way. You read my review so you know i didn't hate it. The problem is expectation you see, too much of it can often be a bad thing (oh, and thats not an invite to respond with one of your private pictures you keep stored on your computer for just such an occassion )

you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Horror Cult Film Reviews

Post #: 1503
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 26/6/2010 10:56:35 PM   
HughesRoss

quote:

quote:

Ha ha! Me too you ol' Welsh fucker!  You know i'm only joking when i send all them silly little yellow men waving fists and gins and light sabres at ya! BUT, you know how much i love Halloween, AND Zombies version, and i know how much you hate Zombies version, so we will never agree Hughsey!! NEVER!!!!

The Director's cut of Halloween by Zombie actually redeemed itself in my eyes......but tried watching the 2nd the other night again and its awful...sorry...but it is.....really bad

Our first ever HCF MOVIE AWARDS

http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/2012/01/horrorcultfilms-movie-awards-of-2011-all-the-winners-right-here-of-our-first-ever-hcf-awards/

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 1504
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 26/6/2010 11:05:10 PM   
dj vivace

quote:

ORIGINAL: ADRIAN MOORE

We need their in-depth analysis of the current trend in horror films,be it american remakes,european extreme or japan's output.

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to ADRIAN MOORE)
Post #: 1505
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 26/6/2010 11:06:53 PM   
dj vivace

quote:

quote:

quote:

The Director's cut of Halloween by Zombie actually redeemed itself in my eyes......but tried watching the 2nd the other night again and its awful...sorry...but it is.....really bad

I'm actually planning to watch it again tonight, after the Collector, and this time i'll write an even bigger review than last time, get it framed and send it to you as a gift

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to HughesRoss)
Post #: 1506
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 26/6/2010 11:54:40 PM   
HughesRoss

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm actually planning to watch it again tonight, after the Collector, and this time i'll write an even bigger review than last time, get it framed and send it to you as a gift

Hey if your review says its crap then please send it........ 

The Collector rocks though

I am currently watching In The Mouth Of Madness, AGAIN!!!..........what a film by Carpenter.....its totally bonkers.....

http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/2012/01/horrorcultfilms-movie-awards-of-2011-all-the-winners-right-here-of-our-first-ever-hcf-awards/

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 1507
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 26/6/2010 11:58:49 PM   
The REAL Bozz

Hughes is that out on DVD?? I used to love that film when I was a kid...which is wrong but there ya go!!

Films I've watched
Star Trek Into Darkness ***
Iron Man 3 *****
Evil Dead (2013) ***
Bait 3D ***

(in reply to HughesRoss)
Post #: 1508
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 27/6/2010 12:03:21 AM   
HughesRoss

Its only available on R1 mate............its awesome..........Carpenters UNDERATED masterpiece......

(in reply to The REAL Bozz)
Post #: 1509
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 27/6/2010 12:16:37 AM   
dj vivace

quote:

Its only available on R1 mate............its awesome..........Carpenters UNDERATED masterpiece......

If i remember correct, i think it topped my list of horrors for the nineties. Oh, and the Halloween sequel will NOT be a bad review because as you well know i liked it, so i shall be sending a positive review and you will have to put it on the wall and read it everyday  Hey, i hope the Collector lives up to all the hype, i know you liked it. Better put it on, its getting late

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to HughesRoss)
Post #: 1510
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 27/6/2010 12:27:18 AM   
HughesRoss

U should have watched that before the Lesbian Flick

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 1511
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 27/6/2010 6:05:18 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

Its sad though that J horror and co seem to have run to ground.......

I believe Piranha will be daft fun but nothing else...and I agree with you Bohemianbob, even though the Hills Have Eyes is probably the strongest of the remakes, its not a patch on the original.....and dont get me started with Last House On The Left remake......

I think Hills Have Eyes 2006 is way better than the original. I really love the Last House on the Left remake too.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to HughesRoss)
Post #: 1512
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 27/6/2010 6:54:08 PM   
MI Cruise

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

I believe Piranha will be daft fun but nothing else...and I agree with you Bohemianbob, even though the Hills Have Eyes is probably the strongest of the remakes, its not a patch on the original.....and dont get me started with Last House On The Left remake......

I think Hills Have Eyes 2006 is way better than the original. I really love the Last House on the Left remake too.

I've only seen the original Last House on the Left and that was awful, it mostly worked in places because of the cheap look of the film but it isnt no classic. I havent seen the remake but they obviously would have glossed it up but I doubt that it is as ''raw'' as the original.

www.letterboxd.com/micruise1/films/

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 1513
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 27/6/2010 7:01:47 PM   
MI Cruise

Watched this recently and I have to say I was amazed that this movie, I had been hearing good things about it for a year now so I finally decided to check it out and boy am I glad that I did. With so many teen vampire shows/movies out there there hasnt been much of an original idea for a genre that once actually used to be scary. Let the right one in is a real scary vamp movie, best scene being when she enters uninvited.

The inevitable Hollywood remake is out later this year I belive and I doubt that it will be as good as this but with the girl from Kick Ass and the boy from The Road not to mention Matt Reeves the director of Cloverfield you never know it might be something. Even though this movies main characters are young kids the story doesnt hold back and doesnt gloss it up for you like the Twilight movies. The movie doesnt display much gore or violence that you'd expect from a more darker vampire movie but there are still scenes that are genuienly terrifying.

One of the best horror films of the past decade.

Overall Score -

< Message edited by MI Cruise -- 27/6/2010 7:05:48 PM >

www.letterboxd.com/micruise1/films/

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 1514
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 27/6/2010 8:33:08 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

ORIGINAL: MI Cruise

quote:

quote:

Yes I would agree that TLHOTL was no classic. The acting was poor and it looked very cheap. I didn't really see any point in watching the remake when I disliked the original so much.

I've only seen the original Last House on the Left and that was awful, it mostly worked in places because of the cheap look of the film but it isnt no classic. I havent seen the remake but they obviously would have glossed it up but I doubt that it is as ''raw'' as the original.

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 1515
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 27/6/2010 8:34:39 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

ORIGINAL: MI Cruise

Watched this recently and I have to say I was amazed that this movie, I had been hearing good things about it for a year now so I finally decided to check it out and boy am I glad that I did. With so many teen vampire shows/movies out there there hasnt been much of an original idea for a genre that once actually used to be scary. Let the right one in is a real scary vamp movie, best scene being when she enters uninvited.

The inevitable Hollywood remake is out later this year I belive and I doubt that it will be as good as this but with the girl from Kick Ass and the boy from The Road not to mention Matt Reeves the director of Cloverfield you never know it might be something. Even though this movies main characters are young kids the story doesnt hold back and doesnt gloss it up for you like the Twilight movies. The movie doesnt display much gore or violence that you'd expect from a more darker vampire movie but there are still scenes that are genuienly terrifying.

One of the best horror films of the past decade.

Overall Score -

One of the best films I've seen in the last 10 years. I don't care who making or starring in it, there is no point in remaking an almost perfect movie.

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

(in reply to MI Cruise)
Post #: 1516
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 28/6/2010 12:43:13 PM   
BOHEMIANBOB

Agreed.
It's like [REC]-just leave it bloody alone!

Misunderstood.
Don't care.
Have you seen my stolen signature?!

Post #: 1517
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 28/6/2010 1:44:44 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

See i didn't like Let The Right One In. I thought it was so dull and uninteresting. The CGI cats were pretty laughable too, though thankfully only made up a very small section of the movie. I can see why fans of the slow burn 70's style horror would love it, but as i'm more a fan of 80's style horror i don't really think it was for me. Genuinely surprised at all the love it receives.

(in reply to BOHEMIANBOB)
Post #: 1518
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 28/6/2010 4:16:47 PM   
The REAL Bozz

I was shown a clip of 'Let The Right One In' which was meant to demonstrate how good the film was. Pretty good, I thought. Then I was informed it was from the end of the film. The pool scene? No need to watch it now.

Films I've watched
Star Trek Into Darkness ***
Iron Man 3 *****
Evil Dead (2013) ***
Bait 3D ***

Post #: 1519
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 28/6/2010 9:25:30 PM   
Snake-Eyes

quote:

ORIGINAL: DAVID GILLESPIE

One of the best films I've seen in the last 10 years. I don't care who making or starring in it, there is no point in remaking an almost perfect movie.

Absolutely.

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

http://www.expendablespremiere.com/index.html

Post #: 1520
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 29/6/2010 1:43:31 PM   
dj vivace

quote:

ORIGINAL: BOHEMIANBOB

Agreed.
It's like [REC]-just leave it bloody alone!

Seconded!! Whilst Quarantine was actually not that bad, there was no need for it, too quick and literaly a scene for scene copy. (Rec) is one of the best horrors of the last ten years, and the sequel is superb aswell

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to BOHEMIANBOB)
Post #: 1521
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 30/6/2010 1:38:49 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

I watched Triangle for the first time on Monday evening on Blu Ray. I really enjoyed it and the movie looks FANTASTIC on BD. Overall i was slightly let down by the outcome and denouement, i was hoping for more of a conclusive resolution but didn't really get one. Throughout, i just kept thinking 'Timecrimes'! Timecrimes is a five star movie for me, i love it with an intense passion and couldn't help but feel that Triangle rips it off Lock, Stock and wholesale. Funnily, Writer Director Chris Smith (I also enjoyed Creep and Severance) doesn't mention it in the making of, which surprised me. Maybe he will in the commentary as overall, the similarities are staggering.

One thing i didn't like about the movie was melissa George. Words cannot describe just how much i hate her face! She has the same stupid expression on her face throughout the whole movie and i hate it. I really just plain don't like her as an actress.

However, that aside, Triangle was very enjoyable and looked beautiful. My first horror on Blu Ray too!

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 1522
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 30/6/2010 2:40:18 PM   
DAVID GILLESPIE

quote:

I watched Triangle for the first time on Monday evening on Blu Ray. I really enjoyed it and the movie looks FANTASTIC on BD. Overall i was slightly let down by the outcome and denouement, i was hoping for more of a conclusive resolution but didn't really get one. Throughout, i just kept thinking 'Timecrimes'! Timecrimes is a five star movie for me, i love it with an intense passion and couldn't help but feel that Triangle rips it off Lock, Stock and wholesale. Funnily, Writer Director Chris Smith (I also enjoyed Creep and Severance) doesn't mention it in the making of, which surprised me. Maybe he will in the commentary as overall, the similarities are staggering.

I thought it did come to a satisfying resolution but I had to watch the flick twice to fully understand what the hell was going on. You can check out my review on the Weird/ Strange thread and see if you agree with my conclusion?

< Message edited by DAVID GILLESPIE -- 30/6/2010 2:41:13 PM >

Cludge Judge * Cold Fish

Post #: 1523
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 30/6/2010 7:00:29 PM   
dj vivace

quote:

One thing i didn't like about the movie was melissa George. Words cannot describe just how much i hate her face! She has the same stupid expression on her face throughout the whole movie and i hate it. I really just plain don't like her as an actress.

However, that aside, Triangle was very enjoyable and looked beautiful. My first horror on Blu Ray too!

I've been pusihng Timecrimes ever since it came out last year to everyone on the Weird/Strange thread, and everyone on there have really enjoyed it. I still think its a much better film to Triangle, although i did very much enjoy Triangle. Its just a freak coincidence about the similarities, i mean, both even have a person hiding their face! Chris Smith was asked about it in an interview, and though both films were made and pretty much exactly the same time, he had never heard of Timecrimes. I just think its plain spooky  As for Melissa George, i shall ignore those comments, she may not be the best actress around, but my god she is gorgeous, well i think so anyway

Horror Cult Film Reviews

Post #: 1524
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 30/6/2010 7:21:10 PM   
evil bill

quote:

quote:

If i remember correct, i think it topped my list of horrors for the nineties. Oh, and the Halloween sequel will NOT be a bad review because as you well know i liked it, so i shall be sending a positive review and you will have to put it on the wall and read it everyday  Hey, i hope the Collector lives up to all the hype, i know you liked it. Better put it on, its getting late

No you had it at 2 and Exorcist III in first,still how can you split two classics,here's my old review for those that only visit this thread.

The efficient and skeptical freelance insurance investigator John Trent(Sam Neil) is hired by the publisher Jackson Harglow to find where the famous writer Sutter Cane might be. After writing a series of best-sellers in the horror genre, affecting the reason and causing disorientation, memory loss, and paranoia in readers, Sutter has simply vanished near the release of his new novel, "Horror in Hobb's End." There is mass hysteria of his anxious fans waiting for the new release, and John believes that his disappearance is a marketing strategy. John follows his instincts and travels with Cane's editor, Linda Styles, to New Hampshire, seeking for the apparently fictional town of Hobb's End. While driving along in the night, Linda reaches Hobb's End, and John discloses that Sutter Cane has unleashed a powerful evil force in the black church of the mysterious town, and his twisted imagination is changing the reality and perception of those who read his novels.

Compared to so much horror that is merely awful beginning to end, it's hard to see why this one was a box office failure.I'd say that when the film is being effective it's one of Carpenter's best,it's visually stunning,and is just pure Lovecraft in intent.The film moves along at a decent pace, and manages to put together a number of shocking, disturbing scenes (and also makes the viewer wonder at times if the horror onscreen is `real' or just in Trent's head),Or is Sutter Caine, who's supposed to be a cross between H.P. Lovecraft and Stephen King controling his fate. During his search for Sutter Caine, Trent finds himself encountering bizarre situations that literally come straight out of Sutter Caine's novel's and the situations get progressively worse and worse.But since this is John Carpenter a director who had a hand in creating some of our beloved contemporary horror clichés,i can only resist for so long before i buy into this crazy psychological horror show. After all, it's Carpenter, not Sutter Cane, who's really manipulating us here, and each new manipulation is a delight. Even the movie's silliest moments the scene in which Trent cuts out seemingly random pieces of book covers to form a map of New Hampshire, the scene in which the entire world briefly gets a blue filter treatment, pretty much every scene featuring Charlton Heston as the president of the publishing house are steeped in Carpenter's dark sense of humor.Great fun and chilling,and a bit of a mind melt what more could you want. 10/10
quote:

I've been pusihng Timecrimes ever since it came out last year to everyone on the Weird/Strange thread, and everyone on there have really enjoyed it. I still think its a much better film to Triangle, although i did very much enjoy Triangle. Its just a freak coincidence about the similarities, i mean, both even have a person hiding their face! Chris Smith was asked about it in an interview, and though both films were made and pretty much exactly the same time, he had never heard of Timecrimes. I just think its plain spooky  As for Melissa George, i shall ignore those comments, she may not be the best actress around, but my god she is gorgeous, well i think so anyway

Truecrimes is just that tad better than Triangle,but only just,i'm looking forward to more of this great up and coming directors work.

< Message edited by evil bill -- 30/6/2010 7:23:08 PM >

"You listen to me now,i will find you and i will kill you!"

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 1525
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 2/7/2010 9:14:16 AM   
Cardiff67235

Love horror's. Top 3:

Salems Lot
Dawn of the dead
The Omen

Favourite Alien programme = V the series

(in reply to Paap28)
Post #: 1526
RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 2/7/2010 10:39:21 AM   
Sledge Hammer

quote:

ORIGINAL: ADRIAN MOORE

Sometimes people shouldnt wish for certain things.

Heres my review of
  • REC:

The action starts off with a weather girl doing a report from the local hospital. She is very hot and HOT if you know what I mean. She follows one of the cops out on a routine search. I think he was played by Mario Sanchez who was AC Slater in Saved by the Bell. He was excellent nevertheless.

Anyway, the reporters and firepeople get to this building where a little girls guinea pig has bitten several people. After investigating, it turns out they are all ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!

A lot of arguing happens in French (but there are subtitles lol) and its all recorded on someones Iphone. In the end, the hot weather girl (thinking Wincey Willis hot) and the soldier make it past the zombies and get to the penthouse, as they are not allowed out of the building as its been sealed off by a mysterious corporation (I dont speak French so didnt quite get this bit).

In the loft, they find this anorexic chic who is maybe also a zombie. The camera turns into a night vision shot (must have downloaded an app for the iphone) and the girl gets dragged away by the skinny zombie. Thats it! No explosions or anything. Which would have made it better.

If there would have maybe been a monster behind it, I would have given it 5* but as it turned out to be a really hot skinny girl, it only gets 4.5*.

Looking forward to the sequel: [!] PLAY 2: high voltage.

new sports forum - http://www.606v2.com

Check it out!

(in reply to ADRIAN MOORE)
  • Post #: 1527
    RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 2/7/2010 11:51:12 AM   
    Sledge Hammer

quote:

ORIGINAL: rubadub

quote:

ORIGINAL: Paap28

After checking out there are so many youngsters around here, 17,16 and 18, in the FILMS YOU GOT INTO SEE UNDERAGE forum, THEE PAAP28 has decided to reveal his true age.

I am 15 years old
    birthdays on sept 10th born in 1992.
    I must be the youngst one here.

Its Paaps 18th Birthday in a few months - I think the society owes him a BIG party. With Explosions and maybe a special appearance by Julian Sands - anyone know him?

new sports forum - http://www.606v2.com

Check it out!

(in reply to rubadub)
    Post #: 1528
    RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 2/7/2010 12:02:24 PM   
    HughesRoss

I never had no dealings with Paap, but I really hope he is alright.........

The guy just vanished into thin air!

(in reply to rubadub)
    Post #: 1529
    RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society - 2/7/2010 4:10:22 PM   
    AngryDude92

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sledge Hammer

quote:

ORIGINAL: rubadub

quote:

ORIGINAL: Paap28

After checking out there are so many youngsters around here, 17,16 and 18, in the FILMS YOU GOT INTO SEE UNDERAGE forum, THEE PAAP28 has decided to reveal his true age.

I am 15 years old
    birthdays on sept 10th born in 1992.
    I must be the youngst one here.

Its Paaps 18th Birthday in a few months - I think the society owes him a BIG party. With Explosions and maybe a special appearance by Julian Sands - anyone know him?

That makes hum 2 days older than me. cool

There was once a god who walked the earth, his name was Warren Oates

(in reply to Sledge Hammer)
    Post #: 1530
    Page:   <<   < prev  49 50 [51] 52 53   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Horror Movie Apreciation Society Page: <<   < prev  49 50 [51] 52 53   next >   >>
    Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI