Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Heroes BBC 3 thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Heroes BBC 3 thread Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 2:12:48 PM   
Peppermint

As it was brought up in the BBC 2 thread it was decided there could be a thread strictly for the BBC 3 episodes so that no spoilers will appear in the other one.

One of these days I'll learn how to do a proper sentence

"Dr Jackson's gonna die when he sees this."

"What, again?"
Post #: 1
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 2:14:42 PM   
theram05

Just destroy SYF and your name will last through the ages.

By the way, am loving Heroes on BBC, all tv should be ad free, what a world that would be.....

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

(in reply to Peppermint)
Post #: 2
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 2:18:51 PM   
Peppermint

Do you know how tedious it is when you go on about a forum you never go in?

"What, again?"

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 3
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 2:36:19 PM   
swan

how snazzy was hiro from the future.well annoyed though people kept talkin through it so i'm gonna have to watch that episode again next week but could someone refresh my memory?

**its that warriors vs baseball fury element
that glitches motor sensory developement
i am a star really,**

cmyk

(in reply to Peppermint)
Post #: 4
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 2:41:54 PM   
theram05

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peppermint

Do you know how tedious it is when you go on about a forum you never go in?

As tedious as it existing and me not getting an answer to a question posed quite some time ago?

Anyhoo, you probably shouldnt drag this bright shiny new thread off topic.

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

(in reply to Peppermint)
Post #: 5
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 2:45:00 PM   
Peppermint

Quite right.  Please check your pm's.

"What, again?"

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 6
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 2:54:44 PM   
theram05

quote:

Quite right.  Please check your pm's.

I dont do PM's, I prefer letter writing, I find peope tend to ignore the beauty of the common letter, the personal touch it gives, the feeling of excitement one gets when you see that little envelope and that hand written prose. I feel we've gone away from what made us great, and what singled us out from the filthy mudbloods.

(in reply to Peppermint)
Post #: 7
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 3:00:02 PM   
Base

The autopsy scene was pretty gross.  Would he really have dumped her body, it been found, the autopsy done and her recover and gotten home in such a short space of time tho?!?!?

Guessing that Nikki just trades places with her badass version, still not sure quite what triggers it tho, pissed-offedness is a bit too Hulky...

I am making a mental list of those who are snickering, and even as I speak I'm preparing appropriate retribution...!

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 8
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 3:01:17 PM   
theram05

I loved the autopsy scene, absoultely fucking brilliant, such a shock to the system!

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 9
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 3:28:47 PM   
swan

yeah it was disgustin yet brilliant.yeah i dont believe that she'd be found,and they do a autopsy on her in a matter of hours and her bein a jane doe was such a blatnat scapegoat so she could escape.they wouldve figured who she was lemon squeazy,bein adopted she'd be in the system blatantly.

i am a star really,**

cmyk

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 10
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 3:32:46 PM   
theram05

quote:

ORIGINAL: swan

yeah it was disgustin yet brilliant.yeah i dont believe that she'd be found,and they do a autopsy on her in a matter of hours and her bein a jane doe was such a blatnat scapegoat so she could escape.they wouldve figured who she was lemon squeazy,bein adopted she'd be in the system blatantly.

Aw cmon, she regenerates, and you think the problem is with her having her autopsy done rather quickly?!!!

(in reply to swan)
Post #: 11
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 3:36:23 PM   
Base

It's the DETAILS that make it...!

Then again, it was in the US so they would be incompetant!

But probably not doing unpaid overtime!!!!

I am making a mental list of those who are snickering, and even as I speak I'm preparing appropriate retribution...!

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 12
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 3:43:28 PM   
swan

ok normally i'm not that pedantic but for me it was an obvious flaw!

i am a star really,**

cmyk

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 13
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 3:56:53 PM   
Base

It's lucky she has that power, she's a bit accident prone!

Ballsy way to take care of the rapist afterwards tho!!!!  What would happen if she got decapitated???  And I'm wondering if she is actually dead when a wound (like the branch stuck in her head) is inflicted or just in a kind of coma until it is removed...

(in reply to swan)
Post #: 14
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 4:03:24 PM   
swan

i think she actualy dies,otherwise the coroner wouldnt pronounce her dead and start hackin.haha yeah i was thinkin she was a bit accident prone. i think her skin is regenerative so if her body was alive she maybe be able to put her head back on her body but sayin that she did die when that thing was in her kneck so i get yeah she'd prob die if she had been decapitated. 

i am a star really,**

cmyk

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 15
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 4:07:23 PM   
Base

Hmm, wonder if the head choppy, brain removing dude is specifically killing people in that way to make sure he gets her (or people with that power)...? 

(in reply to swan)
Post #: 16
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 4:16:46 PM   
Base

Peter is the flying dude??  Is that what he said at the end?  I thought he just said he had a message and then it ended

Post #: 17
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 4:23:38 PM   
Base

AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Post #: 18
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 4:28:32 PM   
swan

BOLLOCKS.
i am so sorry!

i am a star really,**

cmyk

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 19
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 5:51:34 PM   
Peppermint

quote:

ORIGINAL: theram05 

I dont do PM's, I prefer letter writing, I find peope tend to ignore the beauty of the common letter, the personal touch it gives, the feeling of excitement one gets when you see that little envelope and that hand written prose. I feel we've gone away from what made us great, and what singled us out from the filthy mudbloods.

Just as well really, considering what I wrote in the second one after you had pissed me off

"What, again?"

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 20
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 7:45:10 PM   
Base

quote:

BOLLOCKS.
i am so sorry!

Nah, it's ok, it's fairly minor (might want to remove it in case anyone else see's it tho)

(in reply to swan)
Post #: 21
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 2/8/2007 7:56:11 PM   
swan

i totally deleted it this afternoon,damn empire forums.
yeah its not my fault that people where talkin throughout so i didnt no the end or beggining or preview of the damn episode.
so are we assuming that peter(yeah flyin brother) is like rogue(xmen) and can assume the powers of the other...'heroes'
*their blatant mutants*
and doth my eyes decieve me but is jeph loeb a producer on the show?thats snazzy kinda like when avi arad produced or wrote the cack that was mutant x(yeah i watched it )

i am a star really,**

cmyk

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 22
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 3/8/2007 9:55:24 AM   
theram05

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: theram05 

Just as well really, considering what I wrote in the second one after you had pissed me off

I hope it wasn't anything rude. You do realise rudeness reflects badly on you and your education dont you?

(in reply to Peppermint)
Post #: 23
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 3/8/2007 10:32:12 AM   
Base

quote:

yeah its not my fault that people where talkin throughout so i didnt no the end or beggining or preview of the damn episode.
so are we assuming that peter(yeah flyin brother) is like rogue(xmen) and can assume the powers of the other...'heroes'
*their blatant mutants*
and doth my eyes decieve me but is jeph loeb a producer on the show?thats snazzy kinda like when avi arad produced or wrote the cack that was mutant x(yeah i watched it )

Hmm, I didn't think of that, I was thinking that the brothers flying powers only worked when they were near each other.  What was on the sketch that he drew after meeting future-painty guy, was it prophetic in anyway????  Or is it something yet to happen (tho as he wasn't high, maybe it won't be such a strong effect)??

(in reply to swan)
Post #: 24
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 3/8/2007 10:46:56 PM   
themightyhutch

quote:

ORIGINAL: Base

quote:

*their blatant mutants*

Hmm, I didn't think of that, I was thinking that the brothers flying powers only worked when they were near each other.  What was on the sketch that he drew after meeting future-painty guy, was it prophetic in anyway????  Or is it something yet to happen (tho as he wasn't high, maybe it won't be such a strong effect)??

I thought that nathan could fly, but peter could do whatever other heroes could do if he was near them. I think he said that he drew the future before, and flew when he was with nathan. It would explain how he can't fly now.

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 25
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 4/8/2007 12:25:21 AM   
pettsy

quote:

The legendary Mr. Loeb is indeed a producer.

(in reply to swan)
Post #: 26
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 9/8/2007 2:12:31 PM   
King_Wah

quote:

ORIGINAL: themightyhutch

quote:

ORIGINAL: Base

quote:

*their blatant mutants*

Hmm, I didn't think of that, I was thinking that the brothers flying powers only worked when they were near each other.  What was on the sketch that he drew after meeting future-painty guy, was it prophetic in anyway???? 

I thought that nathan could fly, but peter could do whatever other heroes could do if he was near them. I think he said that he drew the future before, and flew when he was with nathan. It would explain how he can't fly now.

That could explain why he could see the future last night and paint the cheerleader thing. I have to say I thik the flying effect last night of his brother was way cool.

I am big, it's the forum that got smaller.

(in reply to themightyhutch)
Post #: 27
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 9/8/2007 3:22:28 PM   
themightyhutch

Is it just me or did last nights episode make this whole show a lot cooler? It was just such a huge step up from the first four, and really pushed the plot further, and started to bring the characters together more.

I love this show.

(in reply to King_Wah)
Post #: 28
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 9/8/2007 4:10:18 PM   
Alistair81

I heard that it takes 3-4 episodes to get going and boy, was that true.  Its shaping up to be an awesome program.  I'm both excited to see what happens next and terrified that it'll get spoiled for me!  I really like Hiro - it probably helps that I was in Japan recently.

two things though:  was the guy with the cheerleader's dad (doing the mind wipe thing) the father of the stripper's son? (sorry I can't remember any names)
and secondly just because the quaterback has had his mind wiped surely doen't mean the cheerleader will get away with such terrible driving?

"The kid's like... he's like a... have you ever seen a drunk baby? "

"Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like... fuckin'... Shaft. "

(in reply to themightyhutch)
Post #: 29
RE: Heroes BBC 3 thread - 9/8/2007 4:17:56 PM   
swan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alistair81

I heard that it takes 3-4 episodes to get going and boy, was that true.  Its shaping up to be an awesome program.  I'm both excited to see what happens next and terrified that it'll get spoiled for me!  I really like Hiro - it probably helps that I was in Japan recently.

two things though:  was the guy with the cheerleader's dad (doing the mind wipe thing) the father of the stripper's son? (sorry I can't remember any names)

no dl is a different actor.
fuckin lovin this show i think hiro and peter are my favs

i am a star really,**

cmyk

(in reply to Alistair81)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Heroes BBC 3 thread Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI