Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule Thread Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule Thread - 26/7/2007 3:45:23 PM   
Timon

That's right!

It's back!

Well not yet, but sometime in the future so let the speculation begin especially after last season's gripping finale. What are we going to learn this season?

- Who Adam/Eve (the bodies in the Caves) are?
- What illness afflicted Rousseau's team?
- How The Black Rock ended up there?
- Who the native islanders are?
- Who Jacob is?

So many more.....

The big news is (MILD SPOILERS - highlight below to read)

Michael is returning! The ABC President Steve McPherson announced it at Comic Con apparantly. Does that mean Walt is returning to?

(END SPOILERS)

Let the speculation begin!

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh
Post #: 1
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 26/7/2007 3:47:26 PM   
elab49

I know there seems to be a competition to see who can start the next season thread for some shows - but doesn't this restart in January?!?!

I spy several closed down future threads as tardy comers are pointed to this one in awe.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 2
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 26/7/2007 3:47:31 PM   
Felix

Isn't it another 5 months till Lost starts again?

[This space for rent] -

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 3
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 26/7/2007 3:48:36 PM   
Timon

Is it?

Ok I thought it would be Oct/Nov......

Oh well.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Felix)
Post #: 4
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 26/7/2007 3:55:38 PM   
Felix

I thought that with the new shorter seasons it wasnt starting till January?

I hope I'm wrong!

[This space for rent] -

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 5
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 26/7/2007 3:57:58 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

You are wrong Felix... it's February 

I honestly say lock the thread until a date closer to the start of the season, all this what do you think will happen next season speculation will invite people who actually know spoilers to "speculate" what next season will be about.

Ole Gunnar Solskj�r - 1996-2007

Member of the MW2 Star 69 Club
Member of the CoD4 Mile High Club

(in reply to Felix)
Post #: 6
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 26/7/2007 4:01:06 PM   
furrybastard

Yup, another six months till the start. Though there might be some juicy info released at Comic-Con over the next few days. I think we could leave this thread - it has a nice, clean, all-purpose title, if nothing else. 

(in reply to Sexual Harassment Panda)
Post #: 7
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 26/7/2007 4:10:35 PM   
Joedini

Lets leave it open! We just continue our end of season 3 talks in here. Plus I like looking at the title as it makes me think there isn't long to wait ... even though there is aaaaages!

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 8
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 26/7/2007 4:14:59 PM   
Wilbert

quote:

ORIGINAL: furrybastard

Yup, another six months till the start. Though there might be some juicy info released at Comic-Con over the next few days. I think we could leave this thread - it has a nice, clean, all-purpose title, if nothing else. 

It's sad but I have a Lost countdown widget on my computer and at the moment it is......193 days, 10 hours, 45 minutes and 45 seconds until season 4 starts.

Depressing when you read it like that.

You're killing Independent George!!!!

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 9
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 26/7/2007 4:39:32 PM   
Mycroft

How else would you read it? 45 seconds until lost?

Is that for Mac? Here's a good one

http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/movie_tv/lostwidget.html

(in reply to Wilbert)
Post #: 10
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 26/7/2007 7:19:58 PM   
Filmic Joe

The Lost Comic-con panel is later tonight, so how do we deal with the stuff from that?  Discuss it generally or as spoilers, because it is, essentially, just a press conference, 'cept for fans.

People are sponges, waiting to be soaked in the knowledge of life.

"You Crazy, Wonderful Zombie!"

(in reply to Mycroft)
Post #: 11
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 27/7/2007 2:43:19 PM   
Joedini

All the stuff from comic con is over at www.aintitcool.com Nothing majo in regards to spoilers but some interesting stuff nonetheless. I'll leave it up to someone else to discuss them on here first as I fear a rebellion against me if people don't want to know

(in reply to Filmic Joe)
Post #: 12
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 27/7/2007 10:02:21 PM   
theoriginalcynic

Ok, seen as the mods locked my new re-watching season one thread for no reason...

I'll post what I wrote in here!

I've just bought the first season and watched the pilot again.  It's much more interesting watching this knowing what I know now (which isn't much lol this is Lost after all!)

It's refreshing to go back to the begining and see charachters like Boone and Shannon that are no longer around.  To try and spot things that I missed and to see if the writers did / do have a plan from the begining.  The pilot is still awesome and the pilot (don't get confused now - the pilot of the plane) is played by the dude from Alias / Heroes that can read minds.  Didn't notice that the first time round - mainly because there was no heroes lol.  But I am a fan of JJ's other show Alias.

Is anybody else re-watching this? Lets face it there's nothing good on television and you can pick the series up cheaply now on e-bay or from online shops.  The extras are superb, the making of the pilot is really good.  Did anyone know that Jack was supposed to be killed off in the pilot? When they find the guy from Alias / Heroes dead in the tree (from the smoke monster) it was supposed to be Jack! They wanted to shock the audience untill someone pointed out that we're following Jack and we might be pissed.  J J agreed with them and so the charachter stuck around! it could have been so different...

Lost season one - opinions please...

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 13
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 12:18:26 AM   
Joedini

quote:

ORIGINAL: theoriginalcynic

Ok, seen as the mods locked my new re-watching season one thread for no reason..

Thought the waste of space of another Lost thread was a good reason personally.

Season One was amazing, arguably the best first season of a show to date with only one or two lacklustre episodes. The show didnt hit that peak again until the closing episodes of season 3.

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 14
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 10:23:42 AM   
theoriginalcynic

Hm I don't think it's really a waste of space.  There's a thread for season three and four of Lost but no season one thread.  So, what are we supposed to do - discuss that here? But I agree with you about season one being really strong - its much better on DVD.  5.1 sorround and no adverts! Plus, it's much more intresting second time around

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 15
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 1:28:02 PM   
Peppermint

Actually, I think you'll find we tend not to lock threads for no reason and if there has been a mistake made said thread gets unlocked.

"Dr Jackson's gonna die when he sees this."

"What, again?"

Post #: 16
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 3:26:29 PM   
theoriginalcynic

no, it's still locked

(in reply to Peppermint)
Post #: 17
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 3:33:03 PM   
Mycroft

Because a mistake wasn't made...

Post #: 18
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 3:34:00 PM   
theoriginalcynic

who's to say that? the mods have too much power...

(in reply to Mycroft)
Post #: 19
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 3:36:09 PM   
Mycroft

How else could you do it? They're quite strict in Small Screen but with it being fairly low traffic, having alot of threads just thins the conversation

Post #: 20
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 4:19:50 PM   
Peppermint

quote:

no, it's still locked

As I said when mistakes are made the thread is unlocked.  However, there was no mistake made in this case and I agree with Captain Black that another Lost thread would have been unnecessary.

As for you thinking we've got too much power, I'm sorry you feel that way.  On the other hand, the only 'power' we've got is hardly that big a deal, is it? no-one died from having a thread locked, after all.  Also, if people don't want us locking duplicate threads then they shouldn't do them.

That is all.

"What, again?"

Post #: 21
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 4:20:44 PM   
Joedini

At the end of the day a thread discusiing the first season of Lost can easily be discussed in here especially as for quite a long time now everybody will be caught up.
I for one would be much more inclined to discuss it in here rather than another thread.

Cynic you're wrong, lets move on to happier Lost related things .. So Locke... not got much hair has he ..

(in reply to Mycroft)
Post #: 22
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 4:24:42 PM   
lord of the pies

Has anyone else seen the video of you know what from Comic-con? Its all a bit crazy.

Join The Church of JJ today!

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=527670&mpage=23&key=&NID=0#2414995

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 23
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 4:28:20 PM   
Peppermint

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joedini

At the end of the day a thread discusiing the first season of Lost can easily be discussed in here especially as for quite a long time now everybody will be caught up.
I for one would be much more inclined to discuss it in here rather than another thread.

Cynic you're wrong, lets move on to happier Lost related things .. So Locke... not got much hair has he ..

Yeah and Hurley can eat a frightening amount of peanut butter, can't he?

"What, again?"

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 24
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 6:46:05 PM   
theoriginalcynic

You want to discuss season one of lost in a lost season 4 thread? ok...then

Never mind, we shall move on... and im never wrong... and if anyone disagree's with that i'll send them to see Ben...

(in reply to Peppermint)
Post #: 25
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 7:28:08 PM   
The Mighty

quote:

You want to discuss season one of lost in a lost season 4 thread? ok...then

Never mind, we shall move on... and im never wrong... and if anyone disagree's with that i'll send them to see Ben...

But why do we need to discuss Season One? Anything that could have gone in that thread can easily go into this one. Soon, we're going to have a Sky One thread, an Ireland speed thread. Another Season 1 thread would be one too many many. What next? A season 3 thread? A

Post #: 26
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 10:32:48 PM   
themightyhutch

quote:

ORIGINAL: lord of the pies

Has anyone else seen the video of you know what from Comic-con? Its all a bit crazy.

No. Whats all that about?

(in reply to lord of the pies)
Post #: 27
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 10:37:47 PM   
Filmic Joe

quote:

ORIGINAL: lord of the pies

Yup.  It's weird...but is it official canon, or just something of a piss-take for the Con?

People are sponges, waiting to be soaked in the knowledge of life.

"You Crazy, Wonderful Zombie!"

(in reply to lord of the pies)
Post #: 28
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 10:51:38 PM   
Kami89

Just seen it very very wierd, would be a little bit dissapointed if it turned out to be fake / pisstake though.

(in reply to Filmic Joe)
Post #: 29
RE: Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule ... - 28/7/2007 11:27:29 PM   
Shifty Bench

where will I be able to see this video?

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Kami89)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Lost: Season 4 **Possible Spoilers** - US Schedule Thread Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI