Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 26/7/2007 2:47:53 PM   
alimac

lol u ppl are telling me to get off my high horse hypocrites

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 31
- 26/7/2007 5:23:54 PM   
alimac

Btw i am not a bigot just cause a don't trust an addict for all u know i might know an addict and have seen first hand what they are like

Post #: 32
RE: - 26/7/2007 6:33:01 PM   
Karyyk

@alimac:

Reading your posts almost make me want to puke. You've got to be one of the most judgemental people I've seen on a forum. If you hate Downey so much, don't see the movie. Quit trying to kill the excitement of others just because Robert Downey Jr. is a horrible person because, *gasp* he had a drug problem. Note that I said *HAD* a problem. He's apparently been clean and sober for a good while now, seems to be happy with himself, his family and life. He's got a second chance. If you're as big a fan of Iron Man as you CLAIM to be, you'd know that beating addiction and adversity to get to second chances are things that the fictional character of Tony Stark has battled off and on over the years. Redemption and renewal are powerful themes, fictional or not.

I've been a fan of Iron Man for 21 years now, and I want to see this movie. In fact, I'm excited about it. Was Downey who I had in mind when thinking of Tony Stark? No, but with every bit of info that comes out, I feel better and better about the job he's going to do, and the job Favreau is doing. I'm now cautiously optimistic. If you hate them, more power to you, but your senseless rant here does little other than to present yourself as a very hateful, judgemental caricature of a human being.

(in reply to alimac)
Post #: 33
- 26/7/2007 8:21:14 PM   
alimac

People shouldn't talk about things if they haven't experienced them first hand i have so back off .I don't care if you think i am a hateful human being because i know i am not i know what heroin does to people thats why i aiam not his biggest fan he will always have the urge it never goes away!

Post #: 34
- 26/7/2007 9:43:00 PM   
chris29d

Geeez Alimac…who hurt you? Really…come on, you can tell us.

Post #: 35
RE: - 26/7/2007 9:47:58 PM   
pablohoolio

quote:

ORIGINAL: alimac

Btw i am not a bigot just cause a don't trust an addict for all u know i might know an addict and have seen first hand what they are like

A. 'People' not 'ppl'
B. Never trust a heroin addict? Ok, so, er, tell me, why do we need to TRUST Downey Junior? Have we all lent him money or something?
I don't need to 'trust' him, as I don't know him. And thusly, it has no bearing on whether Iron Man is going to be a good movie.
C. This is the single most idiotic post I've read regarding whether or not a MOVIE is going to be good or not.....

< Message edited by pablohoolio -- 26/7/2007 9:49:21 PM >

"It's all.... part of the plan...."

(in reply to alimac)
Post #: 36
RE: RE: - 26/7/2007 10:02:19 PM   
Rumble Jack

quote:

ORIGINAL: pablohoolio

quote:

ORIGINAL: alimac

A. 'People' not 'ppl'
B. Never trust a heroin addict? Ok, so, er, tell me, why do we need to TRUST Downey Junior? Have we all lent him money or something?
I don't need to 'trust' him, as I don't know him. And thusly, it has no bearing on whether Iron Man is going to be a good movie.
C. This is the single most idiotic post I've read regarding whether or not a MOVIE is going to be good or not.....

Er, I actually do need Mr. Robert Downey Jr. to give me a few bucks. Long story short: He lost a bet but I trust him to give it back. And why worry, you can always break his legs. You all need to calm down, don't you know? There's no such thing as heroin! If you can't trust the actor at least trust the character that isn't real! Please? What were we talking about?

Who needs love when you're doing it up the bum?

(in reply to pablohoolio)
Post #: 37
- 26/7/2007 10:48:44 PM   
Tony Soprano

Hopefully Gywneth Paltrow will be sexy in this film

Post #: 38
Chris made iron man sound out of this world - 28/7/2007 12:33:54 AM   
Tony Soprano

Chris made the iron man footage sound like an awesome film he's actually made me look foward to this film alot

Post #: 39
Amazing Iron man is outstanding - 29/7/2007 10:59:06 PM   
Tony Soprano

Holy Shit dude a just saw the comic con video on you tube and i have to say fuck indy4 fuck the dark night Iron man looks amazing watch the video ull know what i am talking about my opinoin of Jon Fav just went through the roof aww i cant wait till may

Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI