Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 10/7/2007 3:33:29 PM   
Joedini

27th August is apparently the date set for the first episode. I'm actually really looking forward to it despite the fact that the show went in astrange direction following the end of the second season. Where its heading is really anyones guess ... but at least we'll soon find out
Post #: 1
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 10/7/2007 3:35:48 PM   
Felix

Damn you!! I thought this meant it was happening soon!! I cant wait for August, its one of the most fun shows on TV.

[This space for rent] -

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 2
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 10/7/2007 3:37:39 PM   
Joedini

quote:

ORIGINAL: Felix

Damn you!! I thought this meant it was happening soon!! I cant wait for August, its one of the most fun shows on TV.

Its only a month. Think I may rewatch the back half of season 2 to tide me over. I have a horrible feeling we wont be seeing Sara for a while though ...darn pregnancy

(in reply to Felix)
Post #: 3
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 10/7/2007 5:13:47 PM   
jay13

thast an early start to the show, does this mean theres a bigger/longer mid-season break?

Twitter: @_maes85

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 4
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 10/7/2007 5:19:49 PM   
Joedini

quote:

ORIGINAL: jay13

thast an early start to the show, does this mean theres a bigger/longer mid-season break?

It always starts around this time, with a large gap after episode 13. I'm assuming this is the case this year too

(in reply to jay13)
Post #: 5
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 10/7/2007 5:57:58 PM   
Castor Troy

Really looking forward to seeing where they take this season. Certainly the most constantly entertaining of the big US shows I watch. I don't think there was a bad episode last season.

The individual human mind. In a child's ability to master the multiplication table, there is more holiness than all your shouted hosannas and holy holies. An idea is more important than a monument and the advancement of Man's knowledge more miraculous than all the sticks turned to snakes and the parting of the waters.

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 6
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 10/7/2007 6:44:03 PM   
buffy

I can't wait to see season three, the second season was so exciting. I thought it was even better than the first.
I hope all the main cast survive this season. There have been so many shock deaths and I am going to miss Kellerman. At least T'Bag will still be there, I love all his scenes.

In every generation there is a chosen one

Member of COBW

Last 5 movies

Airplane 4/5
Hot Fuzz 4/5
Casanova 3/5
Pirates of The Carribean: At Worlds End 3/5
Alpha Dog 4/5

(in reply to Castor Troy)
Post #: 7
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 10/7/2007 8:10:27 PM   
Mr Gordo

quote:

ORIGINAL: buffy

I can't wait to see season three, the second season was so exciting. I thought it was even better than the first.
I hope all the main cast survive this season. There have been so many shock deaths and I am going to miss Kellerman. At least T'Bag will still be there, I love all his scenes.

Smells a bit like......conspirrracccy.

Bored by the chore of saving face

(in reply to buffy)
Post #: 8
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 11/7/2007 3:45:18 PM   
theoriginalcynic

Sky one seem to be desperate for new shows.  Shouldn't be long untill season 3 premires after the US date

(in reply to Mr Gordo)
Post #: 9
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 11/7/2007 10:51:45 PM   
Gazdance

Kellerman isn't dead.  We never saw a body.

If Prison Break gets any worse than series 2 I'll be surprised.

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 10
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 11/7/2007 11:04:37 PM   
Filmic Joe

They're in prison!  Again!  Frankly, I'm only still watching the show so we get  the 'transferred to Mars Penal colony' season.  Prison, to worse prison...to Space Prison!  It's the only logical step.

Seriously, though, I'm gonna have to watch this.  Even if I hated most of season 2.  Because it is physically impossible for me to stop watching a show I've seen from the start.  I just hope it's good again.

People are sponges, waiting to be soaked in the knowledge of life.

"You Crazy, Wonderful Zombie!"

(in reply to Gazdance)
Post #: 11
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 11/7/2007 11:14:52 PM   
Felix

Its brainless fun of the highest order. Who cares if its illogical!

[This space for rent] -

(in reply to Filmic Joe)
Post #: 12
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 11/7/2007 11:23:51 PM   
Castor Troy

How can people hate Series 2?!

The individual human mind. In a child's ability to master the multiplication table, there is more holiness than all your shouted hosannas and holy holies. An idea is more important than a monument and the advancement of Man's knowledge more miraculous than all the sticks turned to snakes and the parting of the waters.

(in reply to Felix)
Post #: 13
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 11/7/2007 11:29:10 PM   
homersimpson_esq

I find it a highly improbable series, but it's all good fun. I quite liked the end of series 2. Since, you know, it is called Prison Break, and there wasn't much breaking going on in series 2! More like The Fugitive x 6, or whatever!

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 14
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 11/7/2007 11:29:50 PM   
Filmic Joe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Castor Troy

I just...did.  In Season 1, it was fun.  But season 2 just seemed, to me at least, like too much, of everything.  It was big and stupid and bombastic, but for me it just lacked the fun element.  Essentially, I thought it got kind of boring after 6 or 7 episodes, although it reovered towards the end.  I actually quite like the finale, because it was fun, and downbeat.

People are sponges, waiting to be soaked in the knowledge of life.

"You Crazy, Wonderful Zombie!"

Post #: 15
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 12/7/2007 4:38:04 PM   
buffy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazdance

I thought he was as Paul Adlestein has got a part in the new Grays Anatomy spin-off. It would be good if we did get to see him again though.
I thought season two was great, It's a fun show. Just dont take it to seriously.

Member of COBW

Last 5 movies

Airplane 4/5
Hot Fuzz 4/5
Casanova 3/5
Alpha Dog 4/5

(in reply to Gazdance)
Post #: 16
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 12/7/2007 4:45:20 PM   
theoriginalcynic

quote:

ORIGINAL: Filmic Joe

quote:

ORIGINAL: Castor Troy

I just...did.  In Season 1, it was fun.  But season 2 just seemed, to me at least, like too much, of everything.  It was big and stupid and bombastic, but for me it just lacked the fun element.  Essentially, I thought it got kind of boring after 6 or 7 episodes, although it reovered towards the end.  I actually quite like the finale, because it was fun, and downbeat.

The finale was poor and the weakest part of the season.  It was so contrived and stretching the relms of possibility to breaking point

Why would they want Michael out of prison? Infact what do they need him for at all? Why wasn't the vice president arrested afterall she was giving the orders to Kellerman? Why doesn't Micheal ask for a lawyer and just explain the situation? With all the media frenzy and the connection to the chinese dude he'd get off with self defence... why didn't the chinese dude want 5 million? How much money does he make? That was nonscence and why would he call the police?

The last fifteen minutes were so contrived so that we could have another season.  Now Lincoin and Sarah will have to bust Michael out of prison...im guessing   Superb season...lousy ending

Also Kellermans dead, watch the scene again - they shoot the whole van up

< Message edited by theoriginalcynic -- 12/7/2007 4:47:38 PM >

(in reply to Filmic Joe)
Post #: 17
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 12/7/2007 5:48:23 PM   
chrismart83

looking forward to series 3, hope it wont be to long in coming to england.

''You'll Never Walk Alone''

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 18
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 12/7/2007 6:56:22 PM   
darth silas

As much as i enjoyed season 2,i kind of wish the show had ended with Michael,linc,and sara escaping on the boat with all the money.Iv ead in the official Prison break magazine that the creator of the show had a masterplan for the show to last two seasons.Now,i fear the show may suffer because it is being extended longer than it was originally meant for.There is a rumour that the plan is now for the show to last FIVE seasons!

Ill still be there for season 3 though,just to see if they can keep up the high quality.That new prison Michael is stuck in looks like hell on earth! and it will be interesting to see if Michael and Mahone work together to get out of sona.

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to chrismart83)
Post #: 19
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 13/7/2007 8:31:26 AM   
Dragar 11(New Birth)

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

As much as i enjoyed season 2,i kind of wish the show had ended with Michael,linc,and sara escaping on the boat with all the money.Iv ead in the official Prison break magazine that the creator of the show had a masterplan for the show to last two seasons.Now,i fear the show may suffer because it is being extended longer than it was originally meant for.There is a rumour that the plan is now for the show to last FIVE seasons!

Ill still be there for season 3 though,just to see if they can keep up the high quality.That new prison Michael is stuck in looks like hell on earth! and it will be interesting to see if Michael and Mahone work together to get out of sona.

Season 2 was too long and drawn out. It will be interesting to see how this plays out though I hope this will be the last season.

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 20
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 14/7/2007 9:27:55 PM   
Art Vandelay

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazdance

I thought he was as Paul Adlestein has got a part in the new Grays Anatomy spin-off. It would be good if we did get to see him again though.

Yep, which is why they did an off-camera death. We have no idea whether he or the security guard was shot in the van. If Paul Adlestein's new show fails, then i'm sure we'll see a return from his character.

Jamdodge1: The Burial - An epic and tragic tale of Lies, Betrayal, Redemption & jam on a 12 year old's head...

"Fuck! The cunts found us. Get the fucking rifle."

(in reply to buffy)
Post #: 21
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 27/7/2007 2:57:33 PM   
Joedini

Apparently its not getting its ususal August return date and is instead getting pushed back until September .. damn them! Liked having this one coming in early ahead of the rest.

Anyone find an actual start date?

(in reply to Art Vandelay)
Post #: 22
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 29/7/2007 4:17:35 PM   
buffy

According to spoilerfix.com it's September 17th. At least that should help with the wait for Lost season four.

Member of COBW

Last 5 movies

Airplane 4/5
Hot Fuzz 4/5
Casanova 3/5
Alpha Dog 4/5

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 23
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - 29/7/2007 8:24:29 PM   
Dragar 11(New Birth)

quote:

According to spoilerfix.com it's September 17th. At least that should help with the wait for Lost season four.

A week before Heroes, a great appetizer yay

(in reply to buffy)
Post #: 24
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - first 17 minut... - 24/8/2007 11:11:46 PM   
frankie

Hi, don't actually watch the show but Mrs frankie does (she says I'm missing a treat, maybe I'll watch the DVDs someday), but I thought i may pop in here to let you know the first 17 minutes of the the 3rd season are online at Fox on demand for people in the US or HERE for us non-americans.

I haven't watched so can't comment but mrs frankie described it as "dark". enjoy.

< Message edited by frankie -- 24/8/2007 11:13:40 PM >

A golden future awaits you. Just kidding.

(in reply to Dragar 11(New Birth))
Post #: 25
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - first 17 minut... - 24/8/2007 11:15:43 PM   
audreyII

oooh, I loved the first season of Prison Break, thought the ending to the second series was way too contrived but will be interesting to see how it goes. I  Dominic Purcell so i'm sure i'll watch anyway

Insanity runs in my family... it practically gallops

(in reply to frankie)
Post #: 26
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - first 17 minut... - 25/8/2007 11:29:19 AM   
LB Jeffries

quote:

ORIGINAL: frankie

Hi, don't actually watch the show but Mrs frankie does (she says I'm missing a treat, maybe I'll watch the DVDs someday), but I thought i may pop in here to let you know the first 17 minutes of the the 3rd season are online at Fox on demand for people in the US or HERE for us non-americans.

I haven't watched so can't comment but mrs frankie described it as "dark". enjoy.

I've watched it and I'm not convinced it's the first 17 minutes - seemed more like a highlights reel of the entire frst episode. Looked good, though - especially Mahone slowly going mad without his medication.

“When he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.”

(in reply to frankie)
Post #: 27
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - first 17 minut... - 26/8/2007 6:30:16 PM   
24Dan

24th September it begins on Sky One.

Professional Analrapist

(in reply to LB Jeffries)
Post #: 28
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - first 17 minut... - 26/8/2007 9:40:55 PM   
kumar

I bet michael has another tato to get out of sona. its getting ridiculous, and turned from enjoyable, silly fun into contrived piece of shit. Season 2 was ok, had some good highlights but i

would have been more than happy to leave it as an ambiguous ending at theh end of the first season. How they managed to evade all those police still baffles me now. Ill watch it, but

i dont have much hope for it.

Whether or not it was decided upon from the start that the villian would appear to be a secret organisation and not just the president, i think the creators are taking it overboard and

i just dont care for the company the brothers dad worked for.

Ill sound like an absolute dick in a few months when i swallow these words, but thats how i feel about the whole thing right now.

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to 24Dan)
Post #: 29
RE: Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed - first 17 minut... - 27/8/2007 1:14:42 PM   
fanfrickintastic

Have to agree with Kumar,  SII was a let down compared to SI.

But with Michael back in prision, (and a scary-ass prison at that) added to that Bellick and Mahone, not to mention the most awesome character in PB...T-Bag, I'm a lot more hopeful for SIII. 

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> Prison Break - Season 3.. US Speed Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI