Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Family Guy on BBC Three

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Family Guy on BBC Three Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Family Guy on BBC Three - 15/8/2007 1:05:28 PM   
mafyou

Yeah i think Stewie and Brian are the funniest characters. Last night's episodes had moments but a lot of it wasn't that funny.

Et In Arcadia Ego

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 61
RE: Family Guy on BBC Three - 12/11/2008 2:18:33 PM   
theram05

A brian and stewie centric episode in S705. Loved how Stewie "took care" of new brian. that and the final scene with rupert in the shower was vintage family guy and what makes the show brilliant.

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

(in reply to mafyou)
Post #: 62
RE: Family Guy on BBC Three - 12/11/2008 4:57:13 PM   
igotnewlegs

quote:

ORIGINAL: theram05

A brian and stewie centric episode in S705. Loved how Stewie "took care" of new brian. that and the final scene with rupert in the shower was vintage family guy and what makes the show brilliant.

I concur. One of the best FG episodes in a while. Especially like Peters trolley/ roof stunt.

Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
Woody Allen

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 63
RE: Family Guy on BBC Three - 13/11/2008 8:39:15 AM   
theram05

Funniest part for me whas the switch from new brian talking about rupert, to the black bin bag, and subsequent suicide note, "piss myself laughing" funny.

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

(in reply to igotnewlegs)
Post #: 64
RE: Family Guy on BBC Three - 13/11/2008 9:39:04 AM   
Joedini

Were these ones aired on BBC3? Because they have only just been shown stateside ... very amusing though. It's getting its groove back a little which is nice to see

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 65
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Family Guy on BBC Three Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI