Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What are you thinking.........

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  979 980 [981] 982 983   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 3:03:51 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

turn that frown upside down.

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 29401
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 3:20:19 PM   
Professor Moriarty

If I'd just got a top of the range TV, a pair of socks and an orange for Christmas might not excite me either.

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 29402
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 3:23:16 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

If I'd just got a top of the range TV, a pair of socks and an orange for Christmas might not excite me either.

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 29403
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 3:34:13 PM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 29404
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 3:53:29 PM   
DancingClown

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

Ahh, but the customary Lynx body-spray and shower-gel combo from my in-laws might just about sway my mood.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

Post #: 29405
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 6:30:15 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

I don't think I can bring myself to text him back!

In one of his texts which was trying to establish that we knew each other he even mentioned one of the classes I took in my first year at uni. I on the other hand remember very little about him!

Well considering you've asked us all 3 times I'm thinking you're just after encouragement now.

Go for it Sway. Just imagine what he's been doing for the last 10 years.
Plucking up the courage to text you. Staring out of a window. Doodling pictures of the pair of you Ice Skating. Growing a beard. Shaving it off. More doodling. Growing a moustache. Leaving it.
It all sounds perfect to me.

(And for the record I've had the same mobile number since I first had a mobile, which is fuck knows how long ago. 20 years? Must be 20 years.....)

Yeah sorry about that, I was posting for the first time from the smart phone I got this summer... I still can't work the bloody thing. Do you have a spare cardigan and pair of slippers kicking about jonson? I think I can retire myself now.

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

I logged in just to say 'LOL'.

Also, its creepy as fuck. Avoid texting back. He's probably just been dumped and is going through the list of exes for fear of being forever alone.

good luck!

Glad I could spread the joy! I haven't text back so far and I don't think I'm going to now either. I just would have nothing to say to him. I don't even know how he still remembers me - he certainly couldn't count me as an ex, we only went on a few dates.

Either way, for all he knows I could be married and have kids by now.... Obviously in reality I'm actually a cat lady, but he doesn't know that.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 29406
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 6:34:52 PM   
matty_b

Of course, this does beg the question of what exactly you did on these couple of dates to make yourself so memorable...

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 29407
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 6:51:57 PM   
UTB

^^ what he said

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 29408
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 7:02:31 PM   
Sway

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 29409
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 7:18:25 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Of course, this does beg the question of what exactly you did on these couple of dates to make yourself so memorable...

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 29410
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 7:46:45 PM   
sanchia

Hugh Laurie on a mens moisturiser advert "How do I stay looking so young?"

Hang on he looks 54 years old and probably never moisturised until a few years ago.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 29411
RE: What are you thinking......... - 27/11/2013 8:57:35 PM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 29412
RE: What are you thinking......... - 28/11/2013 8:35:25 PM   
sanchia

I really need to get used to not being single and also to stop putting my foot in my mouth. During my pilates class the female instructor said "I really need to work on my bottom as is it not very good" to which my mouth bypassed my brain and said "It looks fine to me". I am very glad my girlfriend did not hear that. Although i did not make the face above.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 29413
RE: What are you thinking......... - 28/11/2013 11:09:22 PM   
Hood_Man

The way the BBC have reported the news, I'm actually quite sad to hear that Comet Ison didn't make it

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29414
RE: What are you thinking......... - 29/11/2013 7:14:38 AM   
sanchia

They now think a little bit may have made it. Hopefully enough to be visible.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 29415
RE: What are you thinking......... - 29/11/2013 3:32:47 PM   
Harley Quinn

Firstly laughing too much at the gifs above.

Secondly what is wrong with people??? Have just found out a girl I've known since I was around 16 has been caught shagging her best mates boyfriend! OK that's awful on it's own but you add the couple were trying for a baby, that the injured party in this story was looking after the other woman's daughter while she was fucking her partner... in her home.. in her bed. Where is decency and the respect for your friend??

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."

Owner of the Naughty Milkmaid.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29416
RE: What are you thinking......... - 29/11/2013 3:38:18 PM   
Professor Moriarty

How can a country claim ownership of an underwater rock?

I'm reading about the islands in the South China sea that China, Taiwan and Japan all claim to own. Fair enough, I can see countries haggling over an island. But, apparently, in the same area is an underwater rock that South Korea claims to own. Are they expecting the tide to go out in the near future?

(in reply to Harley Quinn)
Post #: 29417
RE: What are you thinking......... - 30/11/2013 8:36:27 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

LIfe was so much easier when there wasn't so many options for everything. I need a new TV for the bedroom. My current one is from about 1997. It's done everything I ever wanted it to do. But whenever I play a R1 DVD, Blu Ray or a media file via USB on my new Blu Ray player the TV picture turns black and white (I don't think that's because of the TV, they played normally via my last Blu player) so I need a new tv. No bigger than 19" and as cheap as possible, but there are still so many bloody choices and then it takes an age to discover if it contain all the right connections. It's not asking for the world to want to connect headphones, a VCR, a blu ray player, a Gamecube (yes, I'm behind the times with gaming too) and a freeview box to a TV, is it? Am I really wishing for too much? Back in 1997, I just went a got a TV. Now, I'm getting a headache trying to figure out all the gobbledegook and an increasing desire to jump off a bridge.

< Message edited by Gimli The Dwarf -- 1/12/2013 2:48:17 AM >

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

Post #: 29418
RE: What are you thinking......... - 30/11/2013 10:54:24 PM   
Shifty Bench

I watched Kate Robbins on Pointless Celebrities today. I mentioned Kate Robbins on Twitter. Kate Robbins now follows me on Twitter.

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Gimli The Dwarf)
Post #: 29419
RE: What are you thinking......... - 1/12/2013 1:05:05 AM   
DancingClown

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gimli The Dwarf

LIfe was so much easier when there wasn't so many options for everything. I need a new TV for the bedroom. My current one is from about 1997. It's done everything I ever wanted it to do. But whenever I play a R1 DVD, Blu Ray or a media file via USB on my new Blu Ray player the TV picture turns black and white (I don't think that's because of the TV, they played normally via my last Blu player) so I need a new tv. No bigger than 19" and as cheap as possible, but there are still so many bloody choices and then it takes an age to dicover if it contain all the right connections. It's not asking for the world to want to connect headphones, a VCR, a blu ray player, a Gamecube (yes, I'm behind the times with gaming too) and a freeview box to a TV, is it? Am I really wishing for too much? Back in 1997, I just went a got a TV. Now, I'm getting a a headache trying to figure out all the gobbledegook and an increasing desire to jump off a bridge.

Hi there!

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

Post #: 29420
RE: What are you thinking......... - 1/12/2013 2:51:14 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

Why can't they make things like this simple? I'm starting to think TV manufacturers don't actually want people to buy their TVs.

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 29421
RE: What are you thinking......... - 1/12/2013 4:43:37 AM   
Hood_Man

I'm imagining DC as a mustachioed man with a cigarette, standing behind a van saying "Psst, Gimli! Wanna buy some speakers?"

Post #: 29422
RE: What are you thinking......... - 1/12/2013 11:15:46 AM   
sanchia

Damn, Barry Manilow is one scary looking mannequin nowadays.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 29423
RE: What are you thinking......... - 1/12/2013 10:37:53 PM   
musht

I must have seen about ten different documentaries on Morecambe & Wise over the years but I've never seen a single show all the way through. I know they're probably available on DVD but is there a reason they don't do reruns and instead just remake the same documentary over and over. Am I missing the reruns?

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29424
RE: What are you thinking......... - 2/12/2013 6:46:45 AM   
sanchia

Christmas is coming, there are certain to be some of their shows on.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 29425
RE: What are you thinking......... - 2/12/2013 11:31:35 AM   
jonson

Well done Tom Daley. I'm trying to think of a joke about diving but I can't.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29426
RE: What are you thinking......... - 2/12/2013 11:38:07 AM   
Professor Moriarty

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

Well done Tom Daley. I'm trying to think of a joke about diving but I can't.

I actually think his relationship came as more of a shock to him than anyone else

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 29427
RE: What are you thinking......... - 2/12/2013 1:21:35 PM   
jcthefirst

I'm thinking...does every school have a Phantom Shitter?

We were discussing this in work, as apparently the new trend for the Phantom Shitter in my old school is not just to shit on the floor of the toilets (as he/she/they did in my day) but to poo in a hot dog bun and leave it somewhere in the school. Obviously the whole thing is vile, but several other friends (I posted this news on facebook) have informed me that their own schools also had their own Phantom Shitters,

Please tell me this isn't just a Northern Ireland thing. I'll be mortified if I've sullied this country in the eyes of the forum.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

Post #: 29428
RE: What are you thinking......... - 2/12/2013 1:27:15 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

I'm thinking...does every school have a Phantom Shitter?

We were discussing this in work, as apparently the new trend for the Phantom Shitter in my old school is not just to shit on the floor of the toilets (as he/she/they did in my day) but to poo in a hot dog bun and leave it somewhere in the school. Obviously the whole thing is vile, but several other friends (I posted this news on facebook) have informed me that their own schools also had their own Phantom Shitters,

Please tell me this isn't just a Northern Ireland thing. I'll be mortified if I've sullied this country in the eyes of the forum.

One time, somebody left a jar of piss in my friend's fridge after a house party. I mean... I don't even...

It's things like and this phantom shitter story of which you speak that make me wonder what the fuck is going in people's heads.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 29429
RE: What are you thinking......... - 2/12/2013 1:50:04 PM   
garvielloken

Ha, that reminds me of the time I was at a house party where someone took a shit on a plate and bunged it in a microwave on full power. Cue lots of people scrambling for the nearest exit as the smell of shit enveloped the whole house. Needless to say, the microwave was ruined.

Exactly six miles north of Skagg Mountain in the Valley of Pain, there lives an evil devilmonster. His name is Bingo Gas Station Motel Cheeseburger With A Side Of Aircraft Noise And You'll Be Gary Indiana.

Razzle them, dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 29430
Page:   <<   < prev  979 980 [981] 982 983   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  979 980 [981] 982 983   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI