Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What are you thinking.........

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  880 881 [882] 883 884   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What are you thinking......... - 5/1/2013 1:56:21 AM   
homersimpson_esq

Thanks to gizoogle.com, sway's lovely post is even more amazing in gangsta.

quote:

I be thankin I be straight-up aiiight all up in tha moment.

Maybe itz mah hormones goin menstrual cuz I be now missin a ovary yo, but I'd like ta be thinkin dat itz cuz tha eventz of tha past 2 months have straight-up given mah crazy ass some chicken fo' thought, particularly bout what tha fuck I used ta let bother mah crazy ass up in life. I be not where I wanna be game-wise, I probably won't git ta peep as much of tha ghetto as I'd like to, I don't look like I'd ludd ta look, n' I aint gots tha body shape I'd bust a cap up in fo' yo, but thatz all ok.

I be appreciatin tha lil thangs just now, nahmeean, biatch? Havin carin muthafathas whoz ass done been selflessly lookin afta me, holdin mah newest niece n' seein her laugh n' smile, feelin tha sun on mah grill on a stroll outside, smellin pine needlez on a gangbangin' forest floor, seein 4 different generationz of mah gang up in one room, bein able ta lie flat on mah back n' git a phat nightz chill, gettin lungfulz of proper fresh air, seein workmates fo' tha straight-up original gangsta time up in months, smokin straight-up dope home cooked meals, bustin up until I cry at somethang mah muthafathas have holla'd and done.....

Da list could go on. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. It aint nuthin but a special feeling.

Crying here...

< Message edited by homersimpson_esq -- 5/1/2013 1:57:35 AM >

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 26431
RE: What are you thinking......... - 5/1/2013 1:30:24 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

Thanks to gizoogle.com, sway's lovely post is even more amazing in gangsta.

quote:

I be thankin I be straight-up aiiight all up in tha moment.

but I'd like ta be thinkin dat itz cuz tha eventz of tha past 2 months have straight-up given mah crazy ass some chicken fo' thought, particularly bout what tha fuck I used ta let bother mah crazy ass up in life. I be not where I wanna be game-wise, I probably won't git ta peep as much of tha ghetto as I'd like to, I don't look like I'd ludd ta look, n' I aint gots tha body shape I'd bust a cap up in fo' yo, but thatz all ok.

I be appreciatin tha lil thangs just now, nahmeean, biatch? Havin carin muthafathas whoz ass done been selflessly lookin afta me, holdin mah newest niece n' seein her laugh n' smile, feelin tha sun on mah grill on a stroll outside, smellin pine needlez on a gangbangin' forest floor, seein 4 different generationz of mah gang up in one room, bein able ta lie flat on mah back n' git a phat nightz chill, gettin lungfulz of proper fresh air, seein workmates fo' tha straight-up original gangsta time up in months, smokin straight-up dope home cooked meals, bustin up until I cry at somethang mah muthafathas have holla'd and done.....

Da list could go on. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. It aint nuthin but a special feeling.

Crying here...

Hahahaha, I think, "Maybe itz mah hormones goin menstrual cuz I be now missin a ovary yo," is possibly the pinnacle of that.

Although the other parts in bold had me creased over too.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 26432
RE: What are you thinking......... - 5/1/2013 7:25:51 PM   
Darth Marenghi

The forum needs to start using "I ain't talkin' bout chicken n' gravy, biatch" as much as is possible.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 26433
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 2:17:36 AM   
Hood_Man

Oh Jesus Christ, I'm hammered...

(in reply to Darth Marenghi)
Post #: 26434
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 2:29:52 AM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Me too. Purely by accident.
I just had a revelatory experience down the pub when I started talking to a friend of my mate's missus who much to my shame I'd ignorantly dismissed as a Geordie Shore wannabe-type but on closer inspection (ie: actually talking to her) I found out she actually knew shitloads about films and was way cleverer than me and everyone else in our group. So I'm currently feeling happy that I spent an hour talking to such a lovely, interesting, like-minded person and deeply ashamed that I was so initially judgemental just because she had a bit of fake tan on.
People (like me) can be such cunts sometimes.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 26435
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 2:46:30 AM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Me too. Purely by accident.
I just had a revelatory experience down the pub when I started talking to a friend of my mate's missus who much to my shame I'd ignorantly dismissed as a Geordie Shore wannabe-type but on closer inspection (ie: actually talking to her) I found out she actually knew shitloads about films and was way cleverer than me and everyone else in our group. So I'm currently feeling happy that I spent an hour talking to such a lovely, interesting, like-minded person and deeply ashamed that I was so initially judgemental just because she had a bit of fake tan on.
People (like me) can be such cunts sometimes.

I just fell like I shouldn't have said said YESSSS!!! I WILL HAVE THOSE 6 SHOTS OF WHISKEY, WHAVETEVR THEY MAY BE!! OH WHAT FUN!!!

Oh god oh god ho god god god oh god (but yes, always nice to meet snother fellow film fan, even if only for about an hour before you forget them forever).

[EDIT]

Edited, though frankly I've probably missed things...

< Message edited by Hood_Man -- 6/1/2013 2:48:11 AM >

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 26436
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 3:07:19 AM   
horribleives

I just got semi-aroused by the mammoth Belvia Bra advert currently causing erotic havoc on ITV4. Time for bed methinks.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 26437
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 3:20:16 AM   
Hood_Man

You dirty swine!!!!

Post #: 26438
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 7:55:31 AM   
homersimpson_esq

quote:

I just got semi-aroused by the mammoth

Filth.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

Post #: 26439
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 12:42:09 PM   
Hood_Man

Only a mild hangover. Surprising.

Post #: 26440
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 3:11:39 PM   
matty_b

Firing off an angry email can be quite therapeutic.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 26441
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 5:26:51 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Firing one off the wrist can be quite therapeutic.

Everyone has to try a misquote once in a while.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 26442
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 6:03:30 PM   
Sway

Jesus wept.

Why do people think it's appropriate to GUSH about their love for each other all over facebook, following every single message with a thousand kisses? Or even worse, talk about what sort of role play they're into as well as the names of the characters. I.e "Oh you know you love it when Dr Doctor comes out to play" "Ooh yeah that's the hottest".

REALLY?!

I know everybody uses facebook for different purposes. I mostly post inane ramblings and crap photos, but nothing particularly private or that I'd wouldn't want my family to see.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 26443
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 6:35:14 PM   
matty_b

I've got rid of quite a few people on Facebook because of that very reason. "Off to bed with the hubster - wink wink!"

Just. Fuck. Off.

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

quote:

Firing one off the wrist can be quite therapeutic.

Everyone has to try a misquote once in a while.

But completely changing the words is cheating.

you're totally right, though.

quote:

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 26444
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 6:47:39 PM   
emogeek

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

quote:

I just got semi-aroused by the mammoth

Filth.

And at that point you were forcibly ejected from the screening of Ice Age 4...

The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh

Have you ever been halfway through eating a horse and then realised you weren't as hungry as you thought you were?

Post #: 26445
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 6:48:04 PM   
Sway

quote:

I've got rid of quite a few people on Facebook because of that very reason. "Off to bed with the hubster - wink wink!"

Just. Fuck. Off.

Well I have a lot of folk on 'hidden' so I don't have to see their posts pop up in my newsfeed, but the reason I don't delete this one completely is because it's a cousin of mine. I just happened to go on her page to for some reason and I almost barfed.

I try not to complain about these kind of things because it is entirely my own choice to A) have facebook and B) not delete the offending party, so it's my own fault that I'm reading these things.

I just wonder what goes through their minds. I was going to say that surely they wouldn't sit and say those kind of things outloud in public... But apparently they do.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 26446
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 6:54:25 PM   
matty_b

I've got one of my friend's wives on hidden (for obvious reasons I can't delete her) so it gets a little bit awkward when she talks to me about something that she's mentioned on Facebook and clearly expects me to know about.

"Your car accident? Oh yeah, I totally remember you talking about that!"

quote:

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 26447
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 6:56:52 PM   
Rhubarb

quote:

I've got one of my friend's wives on hidden (for obvious reasons I can't delete her)

the affair you are having?

Team Ginge
WWLD?

quote:

ORIGINAL: FritzlFan

You organisational skills sicken me, Rhubarb.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 26448
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 7:00:38 PM   
MovieAddict247

There's someone who I had on my facebook (hidden though now), who's boyfriend is at a different university. This is, of course, a perfectly normal situation for many people in the world.

But her statuses are just so saccharine (and badly spelt!) - every other day there was a "cant believ Im missing my hunny so much - I love u more than life xxxx" or a "skype doesnt cut it, there are nites when a girl needs her man - u no what i mean, ladies! ;) #needsom1tocuddle #sexybf" or a "got 2 speak wiv my baby today, hearing his voice makes me love him more"

I get that she missed him, but the guy visits her/she visits him every weekend - it was irritating beyond belief.

VOTE NOW for your favourite vocalist - Empire's Favourite Voices

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 26449
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 7:02:33 PM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rhubarb

quote:

I've got one of my friend's wives on hidden (for obvious reasons I can't delete her)

the affair you are having?

quote:

(in reply to Rhubarb)
Post #: 26450
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 7:19:13 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: MovieAddict247

There's someone who I had on my facebook (hidden though now), who's boyfriend is at a different university. This is, of course, a perfectly normal situation for many people in the world.

But her statuses are just so saccharine (and badly spelt!) - every other day there was a "cant believ Im missing my hunny so much - I love u more than life xxxx" or a "skype doesnt cut it, there are nites when a girl needs her man - u no what i mean, ladies! ;) #needsom1tocuddle #sexybf" or a "got 2 speak wiv my baby today, hearing his voice makes me love him more"

I get that she missed him, but the guy visits her/she visits him every weekend - it was irritating beyond belief.

This is taken directly from my cousin's page and I swear to God every single post is like this;

"Do you know how much I love you baby girl...
You're the girl of my dreams! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxx
Xxx
Xx
X"

I LOVE YOU (insert name of g.f here)!!!

You are my life.....now and forever!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxx
Xxx
Xx
X

(in reply to MovieAddict247)
Post #: 26451
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 8:14:45 PM   
Sway

Huh, on another note I've just watched 21 Jump Street.

Almost turned it off within 10 minutes but out of boredom carried on with it and was actually surprised. And I was mostly surprised at Channing Tatum. I've avoided everything with him in it since I saw in him A Guide to Recognising Your Saints. Mainly because none of the films he's been in since then have appealed to me, but also because he's always had one of those faces I've irrationally REALLY wanted to punch.

Turns out he's actually not as smug as he looks, and is pretty good at comedy.

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 26452
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/1/2013 8:22:20 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: MovieAddict247

This is taken directly from my cousin's page and I swear to God every single post is like this;

"Do you know how much I love you baby girl...
You're the girl of my dreams! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxx
Xxx
Xx
X"

I LOVE YOU (insert name of g.f here)!!!

You are my life.....now and forever!
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxx
Xxx
Xx
X

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 26453
RE: What are you thinking......... - 7/1/2013 10:00:36 AM   
Harry Tuttle

First day back at work and I only got 2 hours sleep, at most, last night. Today is going to be fucking hellish.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 26454
RE: What are you thinking......... - 7/1/2013 10:09:06 AM   
elab49

quote:

Almost turned it off within 10 minutes but out of boredom carried on with it and was actually surprised. And I was mostly surprised at Channing Tatum. I've avoided everything with him in it since I saw in him A Guide to Recognising Your Saints. Mainly because none of the films he's been in since then have appealed to me, but also because he's always had one of those faces I've irrationally REALLY wanted to punch.

Exactly my thoughts after watching. Magic Mike wasn't bad either.

Not that I thought that much of 21 Jump St, just the surprise bit.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 26455
RE: What are you thinking......... - 7/1/2013 10:09:28 AM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

First day back at work and I only got 2 hours sleep, at most, last night. Today is going to be fucking hellish.

Is that everyone? I don't think anyone slept last night, including me.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 26456
RE: What are you thinking......... - 7/1/2013 10:16:20 AM   
indysgill

Me either, managed about an hours worth.

It's not the years honey, Its the mileage.

Are you kidding? You get to go home and say "I punched Indiana Jones today". - Gary Oldman.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 26457
RE: What are you thinking......... - 7/1/2013 10:20:24 AM   
Harry Tuttle

I knew I was going to struggle getting to sleep a bit as my sleeping pattern has been all over the place while I've been off. Being uncomfortably hot didn't help either (it's freakishly mild during the night at the moment). Thankfully I've just managed to blag a half day today. I'm pushing it a bit seeing as I'm only just back in today but fuck it, sleeping at my desk would be pushing it even more methinks.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 26458
RE: What are you thinking......... - 7/1/2013 10:21:10 AM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

Exactly my thoughts after watching. Magic Mike wasn't bad either.

Not that I thought that much of 21 Jump St, just the surprise bit.

I think everyone's cinematic surprise this year has been a combination of Tatum and McConnaughey.

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 26459
RE: What are you thinking......... - 7/1/2013 10:22:34 AM   
steffols

My other half has just started his new shift pattern at work. He was doing 12 hour nightshifts this week. I'm usually alright when he goes on nights, it gives me a bit of peace and quiet and some extra bed space , But this weekend my sleeping has just been lousy. I've been up past 2am for the past three nights and awake again at 5.30. I'm only sleeping mid-morning and waking up around 10/11 which I hate. Hoping I get some proper sleep tonight because I just feel like utter crap at the minute.

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,
So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 26460
Page:   <<   < prev  880 881 [882] 883 884   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  880 881 [882] 883 884   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI