Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What are you thinking.........

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  873 874 [875] 876 877   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What are you thinking......... - 18/12/2012 5:42:35 PM   
benmharper

No, the pills one. It's finally kicked in. If I'd followed the instructions to the letter (2 capsules to start and 1 after every 'visit'), I would have done a days worth inside 30mins.

Just eat something other than toast for the first time since Sunday afternoon. Hopefully the worst is past

#3 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 26221
RE: What are you thinking......... - 18/12/2012 5:50:19 PM   
Professor Moriarty

Funny, I've always found immodium to be most efficacious in every way.

(in reply to benmharper)
Post #: 26222
RE: What are you thinking......... - 18/12/2012 6:39:15 PM   
homersimpson_esq

I'm thinking that I kinda love my new toy - picked up a Nexus 7... Hopefully will inspire a more casual browsing experience, and allow me to retain my netbook and keyboard for more writing.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Professor Moriarty)
Post #: 26223
RE: What are you thinking......... - 18/12/2012 8:08:51 PM   
paul_ie86

Tunnelbear is an essential app for it. Very useful for Netflix. I think there's an iOS version of it too. I will say though it can be very awkward posting on here sometimes.

< Message edited by paul_ie86 -- 18/12/2012 8:10:23 PM >

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 26224
RE: What are you thinking......... - 18/12/2012 11:48:45 PM   
homersimpson_esq

I have changed the font size but it only seems to change the font size in posts. The surrounding stuff - all the text for thread and sub forum titles - remains small. Any tips?

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 26225
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 12:36:03 AM   
paul_ie86

No, sorry.

My Group Project's facebook page. Please like

Post #: 26226
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 12:39:49 AM   
vad3r

I'm thinking my posts are too infrequent on here these days. My love life (...) is also showing no signs of being the opposite of a single virgin.

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

(in reply to paul_ie86)
Post #: 26227
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 9:58:27 AM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

I'm thinking my posts are too infrequent on here these days. My love life (...) is also showing no signs of being the opposite of a single virgin.

It's coming up to the festive season, I'm sure you'll manage to bag a victim entice a willing participant to meet you under the mistletoe.

No work Christmas parties? They're usually great for loosening the morals.

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 26228
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 10:55:27 AM   
UTB

I saw Emily Watson again this morning... walking over some bridge or other with her children.

< Message edited by UTB -- 19/12/2012 11:56:52 AM >

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 26229
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 10:59:39 AM   
matty_b

Now you're worrying me, UTB.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 26230
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 11:08:16 AM   
UTB

Hey she's stalking ME! I've done this journey for 5 years and never seen a shalabrity

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 26231
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 11:20:05 AM   
elab49

You gave a location!!!

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 26232
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 11:20:59 AM   
DancingClown

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

You might be able to 'seduce' one of your nurses during the Christmas disco in the rec room. Of course you will have to help to move the ping-pong tables out of the way first.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 26233
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 11:33:20 AM   
steffols

It really puts your moaning into perspective.

Earlier in the year, a friend of my fiances ex-husband died. He was in a road accident in Thailand and ended up in a coma for months before they decided to switch off his life support. She wasn't with him but he was the father of her two children. This morning, we were informed that her fiance died suddenly in his sleep on Saturday night. They had not long had an engagement party.

I've never met this woman but my heart goes out to her so much this morning.

It's midnight in Manhattan, this is no time to get cute, it's a mad dog's promenade,
So walk tall, or baby don't walk at all.

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 26234
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 11:58:23 AM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

You gave a location!!!

I've edited it. Hope its not too late

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 26235
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 12:44:53 PM   
elab49

It was - he said he's already on the way.

I'm thinking PA's determined level of transference activty is mightily impressive.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 26236
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 3:02:37 PM   
Sway

Joined my dad in town today as he went for the last of his Christmas shopping. I let him do whatever he needed to do while I stayed in one shopping mall near to a Costa so I could go and have a seat as soon as I started getting tired. Went into a clothes shop and bought a couple of new tops for myself, and it's the first time I've ever actually enjoyed clothes shopping.

Since around the start of November my appearance has been the last thing on my mind. I was feeling so ill I just stopped bothering with make up and of course I eventually had to start buying maternity clothes and big baggy tops to fit my rapidly expanding stomach.

To be able to wear a nice fitted top is such a big deal for me just now. So it was awesome trying on some new tops and actually look and feel a bit more normal.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 26237
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 3:04:22 PM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

Joined my dad in town today as he went for the last of his Christmas shopping. I let him do whatever he needed to do while I stayed in one shopping mall near to a Costa so I could go and have a seat as soon as I started getting tired. Went into a clothes shop and bought a couple of new tops for myself, and it's the first time I've ever actually enjoyed clothes shopping.

Since around the start of November my appearance has been the last thing on my mind. I was feeling so ill I just stopped bothering with make up and of course I eventually had to start buying maternity clothes and big baggy tops to fit my rapidly expanding stomach.

To be able to wear a nice fitted top is such a big deal for me just now. So it was awesome trying on some new tops and actually look and feel a bit more normal.

Aw I bet you look fab too!

I'm thinking I might have had a pint too many for lunch. Melting into my chair at work.....

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 26238
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 3:06:25 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

I'm thinking I might have had a pint too many for lunch. Melting into my chair at work.....

Thanks.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 26239
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 3:11:08 PM   
Harry Tuttle

I think I've got an infection developing where I had my tooth extracted last week. It doesn't hurt as such but if I run my tongue over the empty socket it tastes absolutely rank. It's a good thing I've got another appointment with the dentist tomorrow but I fear this will be the 3rd Xmas out of the last 4 that I've been on antibiotics.

Chances are I'd only have had a few drinks on Boxing Day over the Xmas period anyway but not being able to do something does my head in. It makes me want to do it all the more.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 26240
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 3:21:15 PM   
UTB

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

Thanks.

haha perfect

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 26241
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 3:41:14 PM   
sanchia

Blimey, the Lostprophets lead singer on child sex offence charges. The list is never ending.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 26242
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 3:45:03 PM   
MonsterCat

I didn't know Lostprophets were still going until I heard the news about Ian Watkins.

Terrible fucking band.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 26243
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 3:55:38 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

I didn't know Lostprophets were still going until I heard the news about Ian Watkins.

Terrible fucking band.

I quite liked their second album (the first and third are shite though), although it's comparative. Compared to the rest of the shit my mate used to put on whenever we were at his Lostprophets was a godsend. I also thought they were alright when I saw them live at the Big Weekend a few years back. Granted it was a free gig and I was absolutely plastered but still...

I wasn't aware they were still going either. At this rate I think I'll be more surprised to hear of famous people that aren't child abusing scumbags.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 26244
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 4:07:04 PM   
homersimpson_esq

There's an Onion/Daily Mash article waiting to happen. "X Discovered To Not Be A Sex Offender"...

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 26245
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/12/2012 9:13:58 PM   
Goodfella

Am I doing a 12-person Christmas lunch on my own tomorrow or has my boss and our esteemed "head" waitress pulled their finger out of their arses and got someone else in?

Three more days and I'm out of that shithole for good.....

"It is the Shawshank Redemption! Just with more tunneling through shit and less fucking redemption."

If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

Post #: 26246
RE: What are you thinking......... - 20/12/2012 11:10:41 AM   
Hood_Man

I really want to see an episode of celebrity Total Wipeout, where Michael Phelps simply dives straight into the water and completes the course in under a minute.

(in reply to Goodfella)
Post #: 26247
RE: What are you thinking......... - 20/12/2012 12:15:05 PM   
horribleives

I wish people with the sniffles whining on about having 'man flu' would fuck right off.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 26248
RE: What are you thinking......... - 20/12/2012 1:52:58 PM   
Chief

If the world is really going to end on the 21st, is Pigeon Army dead already?

(in reply to benmharper)
Post #: 26249
RE: What are you thinking......... - 20/12/2012 2:01:43 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Ooh, that's brightened my day.

Bristol Bad Film Club

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 26250
Page:   <<   < prev  873 874 [875] 876 877   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  873 874 [875] 876 877   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI