Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What are you thinking.........

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  849 850 [851] 852 853   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 10:08:37 AM   
Hobbitonlass

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

I joined a Dating Agency once and was so freaked out by the responses, haven't been near one since! One guy was holding a can of beer and stated that he was married but looking for some extra fun (guess he was honest though)

So no second date then?

No, the missing front teeth were a bit of a turn off...... (you could see that from his pic!)

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 25501
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 10:20:03 AM   
matty_b

None of this is helping.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 25502
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 10:22:34 AM   
Hobbitonlass

But you don't have to worry about men with missing front teeth, holding cans of beer, looking for a good time gal!

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 25503
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 10:28:06 AM   
matty_b

Yes, just the psychotic women as it happens.

Christ, there's some weirdos out there.

AM I ONE OF THEM?

quote:

Post #: 25504
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 10:28:42 AM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hobbitonlass

But you don't have to worry about men with missing front teeth, holding cans of beer, looking for a good time gal!

I don't remember Matty specifying. Any port in a storm and all that.

Post #: 25505
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 10:51:42 AM   
matty_b

quote:

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 25506
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 10:54:37 AM   
Hobbitonlass

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Yes, just the psychotic women as it happens.

Yeah, can imagine there are women with missing front teeth, holding cans of beer, looking for a good time guy

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 25507
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 10:56:08 AM   
rawlinson

Are these women psychotic in the regular sense or in the "You've read my profile NOW DO YOU LOVE ME?!?!" sense?

Post #: 25508
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 11:14:54 AM   
matty_b

Pretty much.

Example - "I guess I don't believe in true love anymore....This website - it's probably last place where I could find it anyway. I dont believe in online dating - I know 90 % of you lie about their age, height or even uploading photos of someone else and pretend it's them ( how sad ), and all of you guys claiming to be fun, loving and caring individuals ( how nice ). I'm not bitter I'm realistic.
But since everyone and everything around me is trying to prove me wrong I thought I'd give it a try... I mean what I've got to loose??? I will probably prove myself right!!! Don't wanna lower my shirt, self-esteem or self-respect to get a guy!!! The truth is I'm single and you'd have to be freaking amazing to change it!!!
I could write an essay on how beautiful and gorgeous I am but it's not the point. The point is that I'm a normal, smiley, honest and friendly girl and all I want is for someone to put a smile back into my face...
I want romance...I want you to surprise me every day with small things...I want to have breakfast with you every morning...I want you to hug me every night before we fall asleep. I want simple things. Sounds boring to you? Don't bother to reply!!!"

Yeah, you sound a right catch, love.

quote:

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 25509
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 11:18:35 AM   
rawlinson

quote:

Pretty much.

Example - "I guess I don't believe in true love anymore....This website - it's probably last place where I could find it anyway. I dont believe in online dating - I know 90 % of you lie about their age, height or even uploading photos of someone else and pretend it's them ( how sad ), and all of you guys claiming to be fun, loving and caring individuals ( how nice ). I'm not bitter I'm realistic.
But since everyone and everything around me is trying to prove me wrong I thought I'd give it a try... I mean what I've got to loose??? I will probably prove myself right!!! Don't wanna lower my shirt, self-esteem or self-respect to get a guy!!! The truth is I'm single and you'd have to be freaking amazing to change it!!!
I could write an essay on how beautiful and gorgeous I am but it's not the point. The point is that I'm a normal, smiley, honest and friendly girl and all I want is for someone to put a smile back into my face...
I want romance...I want you to surprise me every day with small things...I want to have breakfast with you every morning...I want you to hug me every night before we fall asleep. I want simple things. Sounds boring to you? Don't bother to reply!!!"

It's a shame really, because you'd be really good at surprising her with small things.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 25510
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 11:20:25 AM   
Gimli The Dwarf

I'd love it if it was someone on here, unsuspectingly reading this thread.

< Message edited by Gimli The Dwarf -- 14/11/2012 11:22:08 AM >

So, sir, we let him have it right up! And I have to report, sir, he did not like it, sir.

Fellow scientists, poindexters, geeks.

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science!

Much more better!

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 25511
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 11:25:14 AM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

Pretty much.

It's a shame really, because you'd be really good at surprising her with small things.

Yeah, she also wants simple things so maybe I should pass on your details.

OOH SICK BURN.

quote:

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 25512
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 11:31:38 AM   
rawlinson

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: rawlinson

quote:

Pretty much.

Yeah, she also wants simple things so maybe I should pass on your details.

OOH SICK BURN.

Why insult me? I just meant you seem the kind of person to surprise her with little presents.

Totally meant your cock and balls are tiny

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 25513
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 11:44:58 AM   
matty_b

You clearly don't talk to your mother that often, then.

quote:

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 25514
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 12:00:39 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

You clearly don't talk to your mother that often, then.

Quite difficult to talk to her, her mouth is always full of cock.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 25515
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 12:03:30 PM   
horribleives

Stanley Tucci's about to cook something on This Morning.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to rawlinson)
Post #: 25516
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 12:22:15 PM   
homersimpson_esq

They need to get Walter and Jessie on Saturday Morning Kitchen to cook something up.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 25517
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 12:25:16 PM   
jcthefirst

*Jesse.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 25518
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 1:14:12 PM   
homersimpson_esq

Fucking pedants.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 25519
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 1:18:22 PM   
horribleives

You really are slacking. Just head over to a random review thread and correct someone's english - you'll feel like a million dollars in seconds.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

Post #: 25520
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 2:07:27 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: homersimpson_esq

Fucking pedants.

You are doing what to a pedant?

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 25521
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 2:21:02 PM   
Sway

I love the mileage this forum is getting out of Matty's online dating.

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 25522
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 2:23:46 PM   
Rebel scum

quote:

So she wants to fuck The Joker?

"We are not safe! A dark menace rises to the east! Duckies go quack! Cows go moo! I want ice cream. Verily, will you two hobbits join my quest?"

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 25523
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 2:36:41 PM   
Sway

quote:

Pretty much.

"Multiple exclamation marks... are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!"

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 25524
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 2:39:49 PM   
shool

quote:

Pretty much.

This girl clearly needs to lower her expectations.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 25525
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 2:46:58 PM   
Sway

quote:

ORIGINAL: shool

quote:

Pretty much.

This girl is clearly a fucking tit.

It's not the kind of phrase I'd expect from you Shool, but I concur.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 25526
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 2:50:04 PM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sway

More mileage than I'm getting out of online dating.

quote:

quote:

Pretty much.

No, wait, looks like I could be in after all!

quote:

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 25527
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 2:53:06 PM   
gazpop

re JL advert, I wept like a bitch
re Matty, good luck with it. love IS out there (as is guilt-free no-strings donkey-ketchup sex)
re Hoody, pob lwc a Dydd Gwener crwt bach

I am thinking of getting in the water, playing some golf or drinking lots of cider and playing darts

Yeah, that's real fine expensive gear you brought out here, Mr. Hooper.'Course I don't know what that bastard shark's gonna do with it-might eat it I suppose. Seen one eat a rockin' chair one time. Hey chieffy, next time you just ask me which line to pull

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 25528
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 2:53:51 PM   
shool

quote:

quote:

quote:

Pretty much.

This girl is clearly a fucking tit.

It's not the kind of phrase I'd expect from you Shool, but I concur.

[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 25529
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/11/2012 2:54:36 PM   
shool

quote:

quote:

More mileage than I'm getting out of online dating.

quote:

quote:

Pretty much.

No, wait, looks like I could be in after all!

But that means you're... "freaking amazing!!!"

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 25530
Page:   <<   < prev  849 850 [851] 852 853   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  849 850 [851] 852 853   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI