Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What are you thinking.........

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  998 999 1000 1001 [1002]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What are you thinking......... - 7/10/2014 8:16:02 AM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

Is the Citroen Cactus one of the most ugly cars ever?

I just had to Google that, wish I hadn't. It actually looks like a Nissan Juke that's been beaten up in the playground.
Its nearly as bad as a Multipla. But not quite

It's an Adidas Predator in car form.

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 30031
RE: What are you thinking......... - 7/11/2014 7:58:03 PM   
sanchia

I believe I am going to class The Tube in rush hour one of the worst experiences of my life. The train is packed to the point you can barely breath, people are crammed up against the doors and can barely get their head in when it closes, you get to the next stop and another ten people cram their way one! I don't even know how it was possible?

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 30032
RE: What are you thinking......... - 28/11/2014 7:01:22 AM   
Scruffybobby

Pre Christmas sales have been around for ages but when exactly did "Black Friday" become a thing in Britain? I honestly can't remember it before maybe last year. Seems like the concept has just landed but retailers and media are acting like it's always been here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 30033
RE: What are you thinking......... - 28/11/2014 9:06:54 PM   
Senor Benedict

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scruffybobby

Pre Christmas sales have been around for ages but when exactly did "Black Friday" become a thing in Britain? I honestly can't remember it before maybe last year. Seems like the concept has just landed but retailers and media are acting like it's always been here.

Couldn't agree more, mate! Nipped over to ASDA before work at 8am, just to get a sandwich, and there must have been 300 flustered people trying to get into the store with even more flustered security folks trying to keep control... WTF?

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 30034
RE: What are you thinking......... - 3/12/2014 10:47:05 AM   
Scruffybobby

Listening to a recording of Holst's Planets Suite conducted by John Williams really hammers home just how much the pirece influenced his Star Wars scores

(in reply to Senor Benedict)
Post #: 30035
RE: What are you thinking......... - 3/12/2014 11:27:11 AM   
shool

Totally agree Scruffy. Especially Mars.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 30036
RE: What are you thinking......... - 14/12/2014 8:16:19 PM   
sanchia

Why does it seem like every drain cover is now set about one to two inches lower than the rest of the road? I know some of them are because they skim the surface of roads now and don't raise the ironwork to correspond but even roads which are not resurfaced seem to now be obstacle courses?

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to shool)
Post #: 30037
RE: What are you thinking......... - 15/12/2014 4:33:32 PM   
UTB

People who use the word "Basically..." then proceed to talk more than 60 seconds need to shut the fuck up, pronto.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 30038
RE: What are you thinking......... - 18/12/2014 5:18:39 PM   
sanchia

I realise people don't use indicators much any more but people seem to have forgotten what they are for. I was at a junction, I was the second car with the car in front of me indicating right and I was indicating left to show that was the way I was turning. Next thing I know the car behind me is trying to pull past me and cram into the three foot gap I left between me and the car in front so pedestrians could cross whilst I was waiting to pull out. It was quite obvious I wasn't parked.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 30039
Page:   <<   < prev  998 999 1000 1001 [1002]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  998 999 1000 1001 [1002]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI