Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What are you thinking.........

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  996 997 998 999 [1000]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What are you thinking......... - 26/5/2014 7:17:40 PM   
sanchia

I wonder if Hood Man still has a sore wrist?

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Sumintelligentguy)
Post #: 29971
RE: What are you thinking......... - 28/5/2014 10:14:44 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

It's healing, thanks for asking Turns out the op was unnecessary, there was nothing to do but shave off a bit of frayed tendon. Now I'm having some physiotherapy to strengthen and tighten everything, so hopefully after a few months I'll be able to put enough weight on it to do pushups again.

Waking up from the Op was fun though. The painkillers caused me to say to the nurse "I'm high as a kite!"

According to them anyway, although it does sound like something I'd say

Tell you what though, I felt so incredibly happy while the effects of the anesthetic were still wearing off, that I think I now understand how people can get addicted to those sorts of drugs.

So "Yes"

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29972
RE: What are you thinking......... - 28/5/2014 11:21:26 PM   
Mozza

The pub at the end of the street needs to change its playlist. Seriously, if I hear We Found Love by Rihanna one more time I might try to throw a wheelie bin through the window.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 29973
RE: What are you thinking......... - 29/5/2014 6:55:26 AM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

quote:

It's healing, thanks for asking Turns out the op was unnecessary, there was nothing to do but shave off a bit of frayed tendon. Now I'm having some physiotherapy to strengthen and tighten everything, so hopefully after a few months I'll be able to put enough weight on it to do pushups again.

Waking up from the Op was fun though. The painkillers caused me to say to the nurse "I'm high as a kite!"

According to them anyway, although it does sound like something I'd say

Tell you what though, I felt so incredibly happy while the effects of the anesthetic were still wearing off, that I think I now understand how people can get addicted to those sorts of drugs.

So "Yes"

Good to hear it is on the up.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 29974
RE: What are you thinking......... - 5/6/2014 9:34:38 PM   
sanchia

Was Lee Evans always that much of a potty mouth?

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29975
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/6/2014 12:44:55 AM   
horribleives

My missus has been seriously ill in hospital for the last 7 nights. Fingers crossed it looks like she's on the mend but having watched the amazing staff work their arses off to help her (whilst doing the same for the dozen or so other patients on the ward) it doesn't half make you realise what a genuinely fantastic institution the NHS is and what selfish, reprehensible cunts those who oppose and undermine it in the name of spiteful ideology truly are.
It's almost made me want to forgive the nurses for wearing bloody pyjamas and not dressing like Barbara Windsor anymore. Almost.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29976
RE: What are you thinking......... - 6/6/2014 7:05:29 AM   
sanchia

I hope she gets better soon horribleives.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 29977
RE: What are you thinking......... - 8/6/2014 10:17:35 AM   
sanchia

The zombie apocalypse may have begun. There was some religious rap style yoof preaching in Norwich yesterday and apparently he has seen "dead people killed".

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29978
RE: What are you thinking......... - 8/6/2014 10:30:50 AM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

My missus has been seriously ill in hospital for the last 7 nights. Fingers crossed it looks like she's on the mend but having watched the amazing staff work their arses off to help her (whilst doing the same for the dozen or so other patients on the ward) it doesn't half make you realise what a genuinely fantastic institution the NHS is and what selfish, reprehensible cunts those who oppose and undermine it in the name of spiteful ideology truly are.
It's almost made me want to forgive the nurses for wearing bloody pyjamas and not dressing like Barbara Windsor anymore. Almost.

This this this. They might be under-staffed and ill-supported but my dad has been in 2 hospitals for the last 6 weeks, in various units and without exception the nursing staff have been what we would call exceptional and what they probably think is normal.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

Post #: 29979
RE: What are you thinking......... - 19/6/2014 5:32:45 PM   
sanchia

I can certainly see why they say that filming a movie is a dull process. They are filming a period piece at Norwich Cathedral and I got caught up in it today (I just wanted to get to the other side of the road but had to wait 15 minutes whilst they filmed some girls in brown dresses and bonnets getting onto a horse cart which then moved forward about two feet, repeat). Maybe if I had managed to get to the UEA where they were filming Avengers 2 last week it would have been more interesting?

< Message edited by sanchia -- 19/6/2014 5:33:59 PM >

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 29980
RE: What are you thinking......... - 20/6/2014 2:07:45 PM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

I can certainly see why they say that filming a movie is a dull process. They are filming a period piece at Norwich Cathedral and I got caught up in it today (I just wanted to get to the other side of the road but had to wait 15 minutes whilst they filmed some girls in brown dresses and bonnets getting onto a horse cart which then moved forward about two feet, repeat). Maybe if I had managed to get to the UEA where they were filming Avengers 2 last week it would have been more interesting?

I watched a scene from Vera being filmed last summer. And by 'scene' I mean 'Brenda Blethyn getting out of her car and crossing a road. About ten times'. Not sure if that amount of takes is the norm or the director fancied himself as a bit of a Kubrick but it was both fascinating and deathly dull in equal measure.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29981
RE: What are you thinking......... - 20/6/2014 3:20:31 PM   
HughesRoss

.....How long its been that I haven't posted on here.............

Our first ever HCF MOVIE AWARDS

http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/2012/01/horrorcultfilms-movie-awards-of-2011-all-the-winners-right-here-of-our-first-ever-hcf-awards/

Post #: 29982
RE: What are you thinking......... - 20/6/2014 5:07:03 PM   
sanchia

3 months and 7 days.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to HughesRoss)
Post #: 29983
RE: What are you thinking......... - 20/6/2014 6:51:44 PM   
Valanya

I'm supposed to be going to view this car tomorrow, which is very exciting as I can finally afford something that doesn't look like it's about to fall apart. I just tried to run an HPI check though, and apparently the DVLA has no record of the license plate number? Shows up as the right car on an insurance search though, and on a registration plate checker it's shown as being registered in the right place at the right time. But none of the HPI checks or the DVLA website can see it.

...that's not a good thing, right?

What came first, the music or the misery?

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29984
RE: What are you thinking......... - 22/6/2014 9:18:42 AM   
elab49

Has it changed plate number? Some cars can a lot with private plates etc. We had something similar when my dad got a car last year but it was at Arnold Clark and they had the papers for both numbers to the RAC check reran on the correct one fine. Does it show any reg changes? Although if it's not showing the latest number you'd need to see the last.

I think a perfectly valid question to the person selling would be why it's not on the HPI check because I'm not sure it could get through the first two unless there was a good reason? I think the main check is VIN number to V5.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Valanya)
Post #: 29985
RE: What are you thinking......... - 1/7/2014 7:55:12 PM   
sanchia

I just bought a bottle of Coke which I later realised had "Bro" on the label, I realise there is the share a Coke with a friend thing going on but firstly is anyone called "Bro" and if it is a nickname are we still in the '90's and I did not realise it?

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 29986
Page:   <<   < prev  996 997 998 999 [1000]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: What are you thinking......... Page: <<   < prev  996 997 998 999 [1000]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI