Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: A Song of Ice and Fire

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Bookworms >> RE: A Song of Ice and Fire Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 16/6/2011 9:18:30 AM   
Chief

Just took the plunge and got the first book. I've went into it totally blind, haven't seen the TV series or read this thread.

Really liking it! I don't know if it's the writing style or the subject matter but even though hardly anything has happened I'm struggling to put it down.

Edit: BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! They just made Ned kill Lady.

< Message edited by Chief -- 17/6/2011 9:51:22 AM >

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 121
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 19/6/2011 12:33:33 AM   
SWOTBM

SPOILERS FOR STORM OF SWORDS: BLOOD AND GOLD

Just when you start to like a character and think they are safe....   I'm kinda glad that Catelyn finally got killed off as she was my most hated character, but at the same time I feel incredibly sad for Robb, his wife and also for Arya (she is dead I'm assuming, but I maybe wrong on this perhaps).  Sam Tarly seems to be getting even more beastly with each chapter; killing wights, Others, saving damsels etc. and it was nice to see him meet with Bran et al (I suspect the dude who saved Sam earlier is the same guy Bran is trying to find).  Shame Jon didn't go fully native, I thought that would have been a much more interesting angle and I do hope Ygritte isn't dead. 

Really happy that Barristan=Arstan, was a very nice surprise.  Although I would like to think I would have been able to guess who he was if there was some sort of date at the start of each chapter (getting more of a problem with the increased number of characters).  As soon as he revealed who he truly was I had to re-read all the sections with him in, and all the little inside information that he had just seemed to fall into place, can't believe I didn't catch on sooner Hope he manages to survive though....

PSN: light_brigade
Gamertag: chauders

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 122
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 20/6/2011 9:51:07 AM   
Rob

quote:

ORIGINAL: SWOTBM

SPOILERS FOR STORM OF SWORDS: BLOOD AND GOLD

Just when you start to like a character and think they are safe.... I'm kinda glad that Catelyn finally got killed off as she was my most hated character, but at the same time I feel incredibly sad for Robb, his wife and also for Arya (she is dead I'm assuming, but I maybe wrong on this perhaps). Sam Tarly seems to be getting even more beastly with each chapter; killing wights, Others, saving damsels etc. and it was nice to see him meet with Bran et al (I suspect the dude who saved Sam earlier is the same guy Bran is trying to find). Shame Jon didn't go fully native, I thought that would have been a much more interesting angle and I do hope Ygritte isn't dead.

Really happy that Barristan=Arstan, was a very nice surprise. Although I would like to think I would have been able to guess who he was if there was some sort of date at the start of each chapter (getting more of a problem with the increased number of characters). As soon as he revealed who he truly was I had to re-read all the sections with him in, and all the little inside information that he had just seemed to fall into place, can't believe I didn't catch on sooner Hope he manages to survive though....

Spoilers:

It's brutal isn't it? I loved the fact that Selmy was Whitebeard. It didn't even occur to me for a minute.

Gutted about Robb as he was all set to take back the North and get some revenge for the Starks and then...gone. Bolton is an utter sh*t and up there with Tywin for the evil nasty bastard award. However, it's extremely entertaining reading about them.

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 123
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 28/6/2011 11:05:02 AM   
Chief

Just finished book one (bloody long read) and instantly downloaded book two.

Really enjoyed it and I'm going to have to catchup on the TV series.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 124
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 28/6/2011 6:03:34 PM   
pedros

I just saw a poster for Dance with Dragons at London Bridge - I did get a slight semi.

Two weeks today! I'm going to have to get the kindle version though as the hardback will be far too big to take on the tube, the problem is that the kindle version is 2.50 more than the hardback on amazon! I'm also worried I won't get any maps. It is a sad state of affairs.

I'd rather see Dave Lee Travis play Macbeth.

Hey, wha' happened???

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 125
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 28/6/2011 8:01:15 PM   
Fit Kisto

quote:

ORIGINAL: pedros

I just saw a poster for Dance with Dragons at London Bridge - I did get a slight semi.

Two weeks today! I'm going to have to get the kindle version though as the hardback will be far too big to take on the tube, the problem is that the kindle version is 2.50 more than the hardback on amazon! I'm also worried I won't get any maps. It is a sad state of affairs.

On the kindle edition you should still get everything that's in the print version, maps, appendix & all.

The higher kindle price is quite annoying, but its still worth paying for having the book on launch day.

There is no Swamp Ape. It was invented for people who can't find the actual world fascinating. Y'know?

(in reply to pedros)
Post #: 126
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 28/6/2011 8:26:44 PM   
pedros

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fit Kisto

quote:

On the kindle edition you should still get everything that's in the print version, maps, appendix & all.

The higher kindle price is quite annoying, but its still worth paying for having the book on launch day.

Well that's what I thought, but I downloaded the Game of Thrones sample just to check and it didn't have a map - can any kindle readers confirm whether the first 4 books have the maps?

Definitely agree with it being worth it for having it on launch day - the alternatives would have been to order from amazon and then be in work when it was delivered, it not being able to fit through the letterbox so I would have waited till Saturday to pick it up from the depot, or buy it full price from Smiths or somewhere. Kindle it is. I will buy it in paperback anyway when it comes out as all my other books are paperback, and I don't like it when I have a series of books which aren't in the same format or shape.

Hey, wha' happened???

(in reply to Fit Kisto)
Post #: 127
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 29/6/2011 1:12:10 AM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fit Kisto

quote:

Well that's what I thought, but I downloaded the Game of Thrones sample just to check and it didn't have a map - can any kindle readers confirm whether the first 4 books have the maps?

I have the first one, and it doesn't have the maps or the glossary, which is a real shame.

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to pedros)
Post #: 128
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 29/6/2011 10:10:58 AM   
Chief

I can confirm book 2 on the Kindle does have maps at the front.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 129
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 30/6/2011 11:41:52 PM   
SWOTBM

Just finished Feast for Crows so SPOILERS AHOY:

I actually wasn't as impressed with this book compared with the previous four books, I think this is mainly due to Martin splitting up the characters into separate books (Tyrion, Dany, Jon, Davos, Bran/Meera etc).  These were my favourite characters and I was more interested in what happened to them than Brienne and Sansa (although I do acknowledge that all the events are interconnected and important- especially Sansa marrying the heir to the Vale, that could be interesting).  It would have been better imo if Martin had put that last chapter at the start as a sort of foreword, rather than constantly keeping up my hope that Tyrion or Davos would appear and then dashing those hopes. 

In terms of the actual content there is so much stuff that happened.  Very sad that Aemon died, but inevitable in the end.  At least he went semi-peacefully and with dignity.  Samwell does seem to be growing on me, at first I loathed him as much as that translator in Saving Private Ryan, but now he is becoming more confident.  I would have liked it more if Jorah Mormont saved Sam in Braavos and they went back to Wall with the former becoming the new Commander and Jon taking up the role of the Lord of Winterfell.  But hey ho. 

I wasn't a massive fan of the Brienne story arc and I'm not sure how or what she is going to do if she ever finds either of the two girls.  Can't believe Catelyn is STILL alive.  Jesus.  All the good guys get killed and the bitch queen comes back from the dead   I will say that Jaime has become one of my favourites from reading this book.  Initially (Game of Thrones-Clash of Kings) he was witty/funny, but now he has become humble and increasingly complex.  Cersei on the other hand grown even more vindictive and it was so sweet when that Septon threw her ass in jail and Jaime refused her summons   She thinks she is Tywin Lannister but she seems to be making all sorts of blunders and surrounding herself with some...questionable people.  I did lol at the end though when she learned that Pycelle and Swyft were running the Kingdom, not so weak now are they Cersei? 

Arya and Sam were both underused, but I imagine that they will feature in the next book somewhere.  Although I read somewhere that Sansa will not be, apparently all her sections were put in Feast for Crows.  Couldn't believe Lysa poisoned Jon, no wonder she was so fucked up....

Also, can someone clarify: I heard that the paperback edition of Dance with Dragons is going to be released in two volumes, is this correct? And also, is it going to be released at the same time as the hardcover, i.e. 12th July?  Seems I timed reading this series to perfection, only a two week wait until the next installment

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 130
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 1/7/2011 2:33:23 PM   
Rob

Can't imagine the paperback edition will be released at the same time as the hardback. I'd be hugely surprised if that was the case and Amazon have the paperback being released next year!

As for the kindle editions the only one with a map is a Feast for Crows...unless I'm being blind!

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 131
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 1/7/2011 2:36:12 PM   
sharkboy

According to Amazon, the paperback is due on 27 September 2012, so it's hardback or e-book in the meantime I'm afraid.  And at a hefty 1040 pages, I think I know which format will be easier to hold!

< Message edited by sharkboy -- 1/7/2011 2:37:11 PM >

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to Rob)
Post #: 132
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 7/7/2011 10:16:12 AM   
Rob

I'm about a quarter of the way through A Feast for Crows and enjoying it more than I thought I would.

Minor Spoilers

It seems the general consensus that this is the weakest book so far and omits arguably the most interesting characters. However, whilst my favourite characters are Jon, Dany and Tyrion (who don't feature) I'm really enjoying Martin's efforts to add yet more scope to the saga. Old Town, The Citadel, Dorne and Bravoos have all been fleshed out and serve to make the world feel more alive than perhaps it has done in the past.

That said I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been to have an 11 year wait to find out what happens to Tyrion, Dany et al! Less than a week to go now though and I don't think I've ever been more excited for a book!

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 133
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 7/7/2011 1:40:29 PM   
Jessica_ca_ca_ca

I didn't realise A Feast for Crows was considered a weak installment to the series. I thought the different points of view were a welcome change to the norm (although I did miss Tyrion's exploits). Really loved the extra dimensions to the Greyjoys though, & I would've liked to hear more from the Sandsnakes - seem like women to sink your teeth into a bit

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

(in reply to Rob)
Post #: 134
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 7/7/2011 11:45:26 PM   
SWOTBM

So, predictions for Dance with Dragons?  Full spoilers for the series up to and including Feast for Crows:

I was reading the Song of Fire and Ice wiki earlier (yes I am that sad ) and there was an article about Lyanna and Rhaegar.  I reckon Jon is their son and that was the reason Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna.  A bit out there but what the hell.  Jon also needs to do something about all the dead bodies on the other side of the wall, else the Others come along, revive them and take over the North.  That would be bad.  Bran et al meet up with the children of the forest and he learns how to truly master his powers, marrying Meera in the process, taking up the title of Lord of Winterfell and exiling the Ironborn.  Oooh, or maybe he marries Asha, uniting the two families against Euron...  Although with their past history I don't think Bran would go down that route.  I doubt Davos is really dead, he too awesome to die.  Most likely Manderly has gone over to Stannis.  Not sure what angle Davos is working there, especially if Aemon is right and Stannis is not the true Azzhor Azhai (sp?), that can't end well though.  I have no idea where the hell Benjen is.  Maybe he got turned into an Other or something, and he going to lead them against the rest of Westeros?  Or perhaps he is the guy Bran is going to meet?  No idea.  Doubt we'll hear about Arya, Sansa, Cersei, Jamie or Brienne so no predictions for them. 

Across the Narrow Sea; we already know Tyrion is making his way to Dany- so I assume he must go via Illyrio to Dany.  Even when he gets there I'm not sure how that will play out considering his family killed her family- although Tyrion did kill his dad, so....I'm not sure.  Hopefully he works with her to regain Westeros and eventually becoming Lord of Casterly Rock, that would be sweet justice   With regards to Dany we'll see her rule in Meeren for a bit and then move across the Eastern continent trying to build up her army.  Forgot about Victarion, tough call.  He doesn't seem like the kind of guy she would marry, although she needs his ships.  Marry him then kill him maybe?  I am fairly sure Dany is one of those characters Martin will not kill off, or if he does it will be in the final book somewhere.  Jorah will also be key here.  Exiled, he will probably do either one of three things: return to Westeros and take the black, raise an army to help Dany reclaim Westeros or kill himself. 

I have clearly thought about this too much

Also, question for those buying the hardback of Dance with Dragons: where are you buying it?  Online or instore?  Amazon have online for 12.50   I have never bought a book for that much (except university textbooks but they don't count).

(in reply to Jessica_ca_ca_ca)
Post #: 135
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 11/7/2011 1:54:45 PM   
Rob

I find the Ice and Fire wiki absolutely indispensable. A really great site.

I've pre-ordered this on Kindle but still have half of a Feast for Crows to get through so think I'll be staying offline as much as I can in a bid to avoid spoilers!

< Message edited by Rob -- 12/7/2011 9:48:52 AM >

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 136
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 11/7/2011 6:41:59 PM   
Fit Kisto

Some good news, amazon just dropped the kindle price for ADWD to 11.99. Much fairer.

Just counting the hours now, people are expecting that it should be ready to download shortly after midnight.

There is no Swamp Ape. It was invented for people who can't find the actual world fascinating. Y'know?

(in reply to Rob)
Post #: 137
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 12/7/2011 9:50:54 AM   
Rob

I was only charged 10.49 for some reason. It's downloaded and I'll be going straight into it after I've finished Feast For Crows.

Potential Spoilers

This is pure speculation but if he kills off Jon Snow I'll be pretty p*ssed off. Don't think it will happen but you never know with Martin.

(in reply to Fit Kisto)
Post #: 138
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 12/7/2011 1:20:05 PM   
Chief

Just about to start book 3. Just can't put these down.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 139
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 12/7/2011 3:43:15 PM   
WilliamMunny

I picked up ADWD at lunch, 12.50 from Waterstones.

Just waiting for 5 o'clock so i can start reading it!

Harry Dresden - Wizard
Lost items found. Paranormal investigations. Consulting. Advice. Reasonable rates. No love potions, endless purses, parties or other entertainment.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 140
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 12/7/2011 6:03:32 PM   
pedros

I downloaded this at 6am this morning when I woke up, already a few chapters in thanks to an extended lunch break!

The kindle version does include maps, though I can't really make much out on them. Weirdly though I dreamt last night that there was a map in the book of a certain oft-mentioned area, then lo and behold...

< Message edited by pedros -- 12/7/2011 6:04:19 PM >

Hey, wha' happened???

(in reply to WilliamMunny)
Post #: 141
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 14/7/2011 2:31:31 PM   
Chief

For anyone reading on a Kindle, how many bloody spelling errors are there?

Book 2 had a lot. It looked like the hardcopy was scanned in using recognition software because some of the typo's were visually similar ie. Thome instead of Thorne (the 'rn' making an 'm').

Not noticed it as much so far in book 3.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 142
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 14/7/2011 2:51:14 PM   
Rob

Loads!

It really threw me at first; bum / burn and thorn / thom etc

I think as you say it's a scanning issue but it's either improved or I've become used to it!

< Message edited by Rob -- 14/7/2011 2:55:09 PM >

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 143
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 15/7/2011 9:45:15 PM   
bobatim

I just started A Clash Of Kings today. Great stuff so far, I'm loving this Red Woman character. Am I the only one who thinks Sansa deserves everything that's happened so far? I think she's such a spoilt little cow who was only concerned with her position in court, yet everyone I 've spoken to thinks it's such a shame and that she is a tragic character. I'm hoping she meets a sticky end, or ends up married to The Hound! 

Is he died?

www.penultimateuniverse.blogspot.com

(in reply to Rob)
Post #: 144
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 16/7/2011 2:37:38 PM   
Funkyrae

No, I think it's a shame for her. You have to remember, Sansa was always only ever going to be a wife to someone. That was her lot in life, being married off to Joffrey seemed like a good thing initially and I don't think she ever deserved to be beaten, stripped, kept hostage and completely humiliated.

Add to that the little to no chance of getting away from the Lannisters (especially after the events of book 3, pt 1) although I am desperately hoping that she get some kind of luck coming her way soon.

Starting book 3, pt 2 tonight. Looking forward to it.

That's me that is!

(in reply to bobatim)
Post #: 145
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 16/7/2011 3:26:54 PM   
pedros

Completely agree - sure she's quite annoying, and brought everything on herself, but that was only due to her being a very naive little girl. She didn't do anything malicious, and she certainly doesn't deserve any of what she is put through. I would like to see her reclaim Winterfell by the series end.

I'm about 40% through Dance with Dragons now. I want to slow down so I don't finish it too quickly, but I also really want to know what happens!

Hey, wha' happened???

(in reply to Funkyrae)
Post #: 146
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 16/7/2011 3:48:06 PM   
SWOTBM

No way.  Sansa deserves everything she gets considering what her actions led to.  She is only marginally better than Catelyn Stark, who for me is the worst character in the book. 

I'm about a third of the way through Dance with Dragons.  So much better than Feast for Crows.  Less padding, well written and more stuff actually seems to be happening.  Great to see some of the ongoing questions finally being answered

(in reply to pedros)
Post #: 147
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 16/7/2011 5:16:27 PM   
pedros

Never really got the hatred for Cat either. To me she was first a grieving widow, then a mother grieving for the loss and capture of all her children bar one, then a great battle aide to Robb. If people dislike her because of her hatred for Jon, then I'm fully on her side - Jon's probably my least favourite POV character. He's such a fucking whiny emo. Probably the least interesting character in the series, his chapters are only cool because of the events which take place in them (the whole beyond the wall bit is brilliant), definitely not for his character.

Hey, wha' happened???

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 148
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 16/7/2011 6:22:52 PM   
SWOTBM

^^^ Spoilers for everything up to and including Feast for Crows

The reasons why I hate Catelyn:
- Her treatment of Jon Snow.  He is innocent in this, she should be blaming Eddard Stark for being unfaithful and then having the balls to bring him back to Winterfell.  Not only did she treat him like dirt she tries to poison everyone else's view of him (Brynden Tully, Robb, Arya etc.).  Sort of agree with you about Jon, it is more of the events rather than the character which makes his chapters interesting.  But come on, surely there is no one more whiny than Catelyn Stark?
- Releasing Jamie.  Stinks of hypocrasy.  She was all against letting the Karstarks get their revenge but as soon as the Ironborn sack Winterfell, she is all like ''screw the war, I'm sure Twyin will forgive us, lets go back reclaim the the graveyard once known as Winterfell''.  Who knows, maybe keeping Jamie hostage may even have prevented the Red Wedding?  Definitely would have kept the Karstarks to Robbs cause at any rate. 
- She killed Beric Dondarrion, turned Thoros into a shadow of his former self and made the Brotherhood without banners into a group of thugs. 
- It was all her fault that the whole thing started- why the hell would you kidnap Tyrion on what was practically a whim- zero evidence except a dagger...
- As I mentioned earlier, she comes across as so whiny, self-righteous, arrogant, bitchy, cold etc etc

With regards to Sansa, I am slightly warming to her now that Baelish is turning her into a Cersei mk II.  But what she did to Eddard and Arya is unforgiveable. 

(in reply to pedros)
Post #: 149
RE: A Song of Ice and Fire - 17/7/2011 1:37:42 AM   
pedros

More spoilers up to and including Feast for Crows, and one minor spoiler for very early Dance with Dragons (quoted from above SWOTMN post)

The reasons why I hate Catelyn:
- Her treatment of Jon Snow.  He is innocent in this, she should be blaming Eddard Stark for being unfaithful and then having the balls to bring him back to Winterfell.  Not only did she treat him like dirt she tries to poison everyone else's view of him (Brynden Tully, Robb, Arya etc.).  Sort of agree with you about Jon, it is more of the events rather than the character which makes his chapters interesting.  But come on, surely there is no one more whiny than Catelyn Stark? - Well to be fair she has lost pretty much all of her family, so I think that gives her a right to whine. Plus with regards to her treatment of Jon, Ned bringing his bastard home to live with her must have been pretty hard - she was duty-bound to honour Ned and be loyal to him, so the only way she could cope with her hurt was to take it out on Jon. No it's not right, but it is kind of understandable when looking at it from a medieval perspective. Plus, as I said before - fuck Jon! If he wanted to be liked by Cat then he should have developed more personality!
- Releasing Jamie.  Stinks of hypocrasy.  She was all against letting the Karstarks get their revenge but as soon as the Ironborn sack Winterfell, she is all like ''screw the war, I'm sure Twyin will forgive us, lets go back reclaim the the graveyard once known as Winterfell''.  Who knows, maybe keeping Jamie hostage may even have prevented the Red Wedding?  Definitely would have kept the Karstarks to Robbs cause at any rate.  - But the Karstarks wanted revenge, and murdered innocent prisoners to try and get this revenge. All she wanted, just after she had found out that her two youngest children had been murdered, was to get her two daughters to safety. She acted out of grief and pure desperation. Plus Jaime turned out to be alright! Oh and you know what would definitely have prevented the Red Wedding? Robb to have kept his thing in his pants until he had married that Frey girl (the agreement that Cat had made to secure safe passage across the Twins which ultimately resulted in the capture of Jaime)
- She killed Beric Dondarrion, turned Thoros into a shadow of his former self and made the Brotherhood without banners into a group of thugs.  - Didn't the Brotherhood pull her body from the Trident and Dondarrion voluntarily transferred his life to her? I can't quite remember what happened, and don't want to look it up in online in case I come across Dance with Dragons spoilers! Anyway, the Brotherhood weren't that noble to begin with - I'm still annoyed with them for not giving Arya safe passage to where she wanted to go, instead they decided to ransom her like a group of thugs!
- It was all her fault that the whole thing started- why the hell would you kidnap Tyrion on what was practically a whim- zero evidence except a dagger... - She thought that Tyrion was responsible. She would not have had another chance to apprehend him as when he got to Kings Landing he would have been untouchable. She knew it was a risk, but after she had been recognised there wasn't much choice. Plus, if it hadn't have kicked off, then there would have been no story.
- As I mentioned earlier, she comes across as so whiny, self-righteous, arrogant, bitchy, cold etc etc - can't agree with cold - all her chapters go on about how much she loves her children. All the Starks are self-righteous too - there are plenty far more so than her.

With regards to Sansa, I am slightly warming to her now that Baelish is turning her into a Cersei mk II.  But what she did to Eddard and Arya is unforgiveable.  - I would agree if she had done it out of maliciousness and spite - but she did it on a selfish whim, and she could never have guessed the consequences. Surely a 13 year old being selfish does not deserve kidnapping, imprisonment, and daily mental, physical and sexual abuse???

Dance with Dragons is pretty awesome though eh? I'm loving the Reek chapters.

< Message edited by pedros -- 17/7/2011 1:40:53 AM >

Hey, wha' happened???

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Bookworms >> RE: A Song of Ice and Fire Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI