Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Absolutley stunning!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Absolutley stunning! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Absolutley stunning! - 24/5/2007 9:20:00 PM   
joemanji

Just boring.

As stated previously, the plot is convoluted and unengaging. It seemed to have been written by commitee. Strike that ... by several different commitees that didn't coordinate with each other. I just didn't care. Just like DMC, there were lots of pointless sword fights between characters who actually had no reason to fight each other. Plus plenty of sailing about so that each major player could in turn be captured and have scenes with the bad guys. It all felt forced. Almost goes without saying that it was too long.

There were good points though. The effects were amazing of course, but with no discernable plot it all seems a bit like futile CGI wanking. The ending was brave though - the last 10 minutes and post credit sequence were excellent. I also thought Knightly's performance was solid when taken in the context of the kind of film this is. I wasn't a big fan of hers before, but she did herself no disservice here. Bloom on the other hand was atrocious ... I have never seen such wooden acting. Hard to watch at times. The rest of the cast just hammed it up, a little too much for my liking.

2/5

(in reply to Spectre)
Post #: 61
RE: Absolutley stunning! - 24/5/2007 9:49:10 PM   
krudler

sweet jesus i was sitting there for a good half hour wondering what on earth was going on,so hes bad? and he has to go find the thing to help him rescue such and such who will turn bad and kill that other bloke to rescue someone else and get more pirates to do something bad to someone bad to help someone who might be good or bad to kill some bloke,fucking hell!

it did look gorgeous,some incredible cgi and there were some mighty brave sequences,the ending was a bit of a surprise in parts,and the whole "up is down" sequence was great,but ultimately a 3 star movie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Squidward Hark Bugle

3D moving images are not films, they're holograms, and should be treated as a separate medium of storytelling, or artform.

(in reply to joemanji)
Post #: 62
Amazing but confusing?! - 24/5/2007 11:30:39 PM   
loz_xxx

It was an amazing typical Pirates movie and I loved every second of it, but there where how many parts of the storyline which totally confused me and i was wondering what the hell was going on!! It was abit cruel on the people who died i was gutted, but overall it was an amzing film!! and they shouldn't but clips on after the credits 9 out of 10 people miss them!!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 63
RE: Absolutley stunning! - 25/5/2007 12:57:49 AM   
Mr_Lavigne

It's a complete mess of a movie. It's overlong, it's needlessly confusing, it's overblown, it's got too many characters double crossing other characters, it doesn't making as much use of the lead character as it should, and it's not as good as the previous films.
So it's a little strange that I really liked it!
The first half of the movie seemed LONG. Well, it was, but it seemed a lot longer than the second half, mainly cos I kept getting lost. Until the last hour or so, which I understood totally, there just seemed to be too much cutting away, too many double crosses, and it all seemed too confusing.
The whole Davy Jones Locker thing bored me, what the hell was with all the multiple Jacks and everything...it was just a bit rubbish. Things got a lot better when they worked out about the up is down thing, and got back to the "real world".
There didn't seem to be as many nods to the previous films as I had thought there might, although they crammed a few into the last few minutes which I really liked. No "you will always remember this as the day..." though, which was a shame.
Keira's acting ranged from very good, to adequate. She never looked less than perfect though. She was in a lot more than I thought she would be.
Jack Sparrow wasn't quite the force he was in the previous two, which was mainly because he wasn't in it as much, and because some of the time he was in it was wasted with the multiple Jacks which I hated.
The "marriage" scene could have been awful, but it was spectacularly choreographed and scored, so worked very well I thought, some good acting as well. One of the best scenes.
The last 10 minutes were great, it had a lot of the fun of the first film which was missing from a lot of the two sequels, and sets things up well for another - Jack on a quest, but no Will or Elizabeth (much as I love Keira, I think a fourth would be better off without her, or at least without Will). Perfect last line as well, it had to belong to Jack.
So, despite a lot of negative points, I still liked it enough to warrant it a decent rating. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me.
Movie 7 Rating : 7/10

(in reply to joemanji)
Post #: 64
Bit of a downer - 25/5/2007 1:34:06 AM   
mighty mick

The opening half hour was pure entertainment and the final battle was amazing.... but my god, the writers sure did complicate the plot for their audience! Not always was it easy to follow what was going on and some characters felt absolutely wasted (Sao Feng and Tia Dalma, anyone?). Unfortunately not even the top quality CGI can disguise the fact that this is indeed a very average film.... and yet my love for the Pirates saga manages to overshadow my good sense so I'll give it 3 stars but beware: you will be slightly dissapointed.

Post #: 65
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End - 25/5/2007 1:50:36 AM   
pcywman

Personally I loved it. I thought that this film was on par with POTC and therefore significantly better than DMC, although this one makes me realise why they did some of the things in DMC they did.
First up the acting. The show is stolen by Depp and Rush with out a doubt. Knightley and Bloom are ok but nothing terrible they seemed to be able to handle their parts ok.
The supporting cast did a wonderful job with many a side comment here and side comment there making the cinema laught. That said looks also did that especially from Rush and Depp.
Now to those who say the plot is a mess and convulted I say pay attention when watching! I managed to follow it ok, my fiance managed to follow it. It is not that difficult of a plot to follow and it could be said easier to follow than DMC
To the action = fun crowd, I am getting fed up with the attitude. "Oh only two action scenes in the entire film, it's not at all fun" There are jokes, there are betrayals there are great standoffs. And yes I mentioned betrayals, pirates = double/triple crossing. Each one is out for each of them.
Now back to the film itself (glad I got that off my chest) I enjoyed the mythology of the film which was greatly built upon from the previous two. It is obvious that the pirates world has a mythology and as a result the film starts to stray into fantasy occasionally which is ok, like a modern Sinbad.
CGI top noch as already said.
And alot ALOT better than spider man 3.

All in all IMO a five star film that kept me entertained for the full running time, which seemed right, and reminded me strongly of POTC feel... it must have been Barbossa.

(in reply to The REAL Bozz)
Post #: 66
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End - 25/5/2007 1:52:16 AM   
thedaywalker

Just awful i want my 3hours back !!!

''Ok, you people ! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fire burning. And if we're not back by dawn.... call the president''

(in reply to Monkeyshaver)
Post #: 67
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End - 25/5/2007 2:05:13 AM   
chilipenguin

Just saw this earlier on this evening. I though Empire was pretty spot on with regard to the plot. It is very convoluted but once you catch up on what is going on, the Pirates spirit begins to shine through. Barbossa is fantastic and a perfect counterpoint for Jack (the telescope envy was very amusing), plus the monkey was as great as ever. Davy Jones was really developed as a character however, I would have liked to see more of him being tamed by the East India Trading Company.

Jack once again is great. I thought the multiple Jacks scenes were amusing but overused, but his camp banter is on top form.

Bloom as Will Turner was as usual absolutely awful. With the rest of the effects that shone in the movie, why couldn't they have just added him in the edit? Not worth his paycheck by any means.

Kiera Knightley was solid yet again.

Overall I would have given it 4/5.

Yo-ho-ho!

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

New short story/portfolio blog online HERE

(in reply to thedaywalker)
Post #: 68
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End - 25/5/2007 8:00:40 AM   
asina

Far too long....
Depp is the same as in the first two; Knightley is much better; Bloom is a little better.

I found the monkey to be my favorite character.

My backside is still numb from sitting through it.

(in reply to chilipenguin)
Post #: 69
A Pirates life for me! - 25/5/2007 8:11:34 AM   
chaskins_2004

Oh. My. God. The action was just amazing! 3 stars empire come-on, how can u even put spider-man 3 at the same level as this damn near perfect peice of summer blockbuster stupidness! OK so the middle bit was a bit messy-and it might need a few more viewings to understand whats going on, but that is not a problem!

Post #: 70
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End - 25/5/2007 8:44:14 AM   
sjmlondon

Ye-Hah, Ye-Hah, Yawn Yawn.
Jeffrey Rush and Johnny Depp ham their way through proceedings.
Kiera Knightly and Olando Bloom should be made to walk the 'wooden' plank for their performances.
Dull, Dull, Dull, too damn long and too many characters, yet so many merchandising opportunities!
The only bright spots are the excellent CGI special effects, notably Davy Jones. Tortuous!

Post #: 71
- 25/5/2007 9:46:03 AM   
nodierock

Yeh it's a little too long (but then most movies are these days) and the plot is a little lost, but the CGI is flawless (and never just for the sake of it) Kiera looks fantastic, the action is fast paced and the world (be it the end or otherwise) just seem a better place when Capn' Jack is part of the summer.

Post #: 72
pirates at the worlds crappest - 25/5/2007 10:25:54 AM   
03wills

crap im not writing anything significant it doesn't deseve it pathetic

Post #: 73
RE: - 25/5/2007 10:26:30 AM   
nicholsonsmhead

Note to the makers

Depp - Yes
Rush - Yes
Nighy - Yes
McNally - Yes

Almost everyone else - NO!

Bloom - stop shouting!  He's like a kid in a school play.
Knightley - stop pulling that face!  Also, when did her character learn to become an unstoppable killing machine?  I think I missed that bit.
Davenport - Frig off!
Hollander - Ooh scary villain man is so scary!

The final battle scene (bar the wedding bit, which was just embarassing) and anything involving Depp arsing about were spot on.  The rest of the time I was either yawning or trying to work out who gives a shit about the Bloom/Knightley love story.

'Does the codename 'Sapphire' mean anything to you?'

'Hey, what if we cross-circuit the accelerator? Might give us more er...er, ohms or something.'

'Hi, I'm Max Keller. I'm a seagull.'

(in reply to nodierock)
Post #: 74
Disappointment Abounds - 25/5/2007 11:19:42 AM   
tamsyn

The best thing about this movie is Captain Barbossa, so you can see why I am pretty disappointed. He has great lines and seems to be the only onw really in the swing of things and capturing the essence of the first fantastic movie. It felt like they were throwing plot in for the sake of it and the surreal stuff with Jack was out of place, and Calypso was so under done. Also there ten years nonsense at the end. Underacted, over wrung, poor dialogue, few laughs, but I agree it looked amazing. I would normally give it a 3 but it only gets a 2 because compared to the first it leaves us with a bitter, if salty, taste.

Post #: 75
RE: Disappointment Abounds - 25/5/2007 2:07:05 PM   
adt100

Wasn't planning on seeing this until next week, but plans changed and so it last night on it's opening here. I'll put some more detailed comments when I have time, but overall it felt like to many films lately.

On the plus side it looks absolutely fantastic and there are some really entertaining/fun scenes. On the down side, alas, is does drag on for far too long and I think that some of the humour has somehow been diluted (I would definitely liked to have seen more of Sparrow in this movie). THe plot also seems to get a lit bogged down a times and becomes needlessly complicated, something we never got with the first movie.

Maybe on a par with DMC in terms of entertainment etc, but suffering similar faults, as a film it's definitely not as good as the first.

POTC: COTBP - 8/10
POTC: DMC - 6/10
POTC: AWE - 6.5/10

It's kind of like the Matrix films. The first one was the really good, but the 2 sequels, while being hugely succesful, hyped to the max and being extremely impressive techinical achievements, just become bloated and somewhat let down the series. It's a shame that people get so worked up over visual effects and spectacular actions sequences these days. Yes they are great fun to wathc on the big screen, but are not substitute for a good screenplay, coherent plot, character development etc etc etc

quote:

ORIGINAL: tamsyn

The best thing about this movie is Captain Barbossa, so you can see why I am pretty disappointed. He has great lines and seems to be the only onw really in the swing of things and capturing the essence of the first fantastic movie. It felt like they were throwing plot in for the sake of it and the surreal stuff with Jack was out of place, and Calypso was so under done. Also there ten years nonsense at the end. Underacted, over wrung, poor dialogue, few laughs, but I agree it looked amazing. I would normally give it a 3 but it only gets a 2 because compared to the first it leaves us with a bitter, if salty, taste.

Agreed.

(in reply to tamsyn)
Post #: 76
- 25/5/2007 2:35:03 PM   
BurntKona

After the disappointment of Spidey3, this movie managed to put a smile on my face again. Didn't seem overly long to me, in the way that I wasn't glancing at my watch. The plot is convoluted, but you have the same thought as the characters: Does Jack plan it all, or does he just make it up as he goes along?

Post #: 77
Defo2long.....! - 25/5/2007 2:51:43 PM   
Funk

Well yup it had laugh out loud moments....but they were spread thinner than either prior movies! I was lookin forward 2this1 but it coud be 45mins shorter (what on earth was the point of a silly plot like this) and without the crappy braveheart speech from Ms Swan!!! Made me cringe more than Independants Day! Overal not bad but could have been sooo much better! I hope shrek and bourne are nt equally as disapointing!!

Post #: 78
- 25/5/2007 3:23:17 PM   
Rhubarb

After the suprise sleeper sucsess that was Curse of the Black Pearl, the inevitable follow ups were going to struggle a little. They painted themselves into a corner with CotBP and Dead Man's Chest inevitably suffered. Fortunatly, and miraculously as they were shot together, lessons have been learned. I must admit i had my worries about this - the film is just shy of three hours for example, but it moves at a rip-roaringly good pace unlike its predessors. And while this inevitable doesn't reach the heights of the first, At Worlds End does alot to recount for the damage of DMC.
So like most trilogies really - the first is amazing, the second less so and the third good but not quite the first (see: Indy, Die Hard, BTTF) After the over-plotted darkness of DMC, AWE does feel more like a sequel to the first than the second ever did. A few in-jokes are back to make you smile, with enough new things to keep you satisfied. Also, thankfully, Sparrow is back (in many forms, brilliantly) rather quickly. However if COTBP was Sparrows film, and DMC was dominated by Will Turner, then this rightly falls as Knightly's Elizabeth Swan film, and she proves she's not as bad as Bloom was lst time round. Her story remains interesting (despite the fact she really isn't a very great actress - you do actually care for her by the end, and i can certainly relate to the situation her and Will are forced in at the end) while everyone else is - much like COTBP - caught up in thier own game of what they want, with plenty of deciet and lies. You are of course never sure if Captain Jack is making it up as he goes, but here it feels like he did in the first one, rather than the passanger he was in DMC.
At times, as always has been with Pirates, its a bit complex, but thankfully with this one, you don't really need to think about it, its too entertaining. And, the time flies - i saw it with an intermission and was blissfully surprised when the intermission came some two hours into the film.
A men

Post #: 79
Loved it! - 25/5/2007 5:39:56 PM   
Charley88

From beginning to end this film was the best out of the 3. With the brilliant special effects to brilliant Captain Jack Sparrow, this is one film I will defiantly see again. This is will be the blockbuster of the summer. I will say that Orlando Blooms charcter was alittle messed with but over all a very good performce from everyone.

Post #: 80
Loved it! - 25/5/2007 5:40:10 PM   
Charley88

From beginning to end this film was the best out of the 3. With the brilliant special effects to brilliant Captain Jack Sparrow, this is one film I will defiantly see again. This is will be the blockbuster of the summer. I will say that Orlando Blooms charcter was alittle messed with but over all a very good performce from everyone.

Post #: 81
RE: Loved it! - 25/5/2007 5:43:02 PM   
MoBiUGeArSkIn

I'd give all 3 films a 4/5. I prefer fishmen to skeletons.

You're not going crazy, Arthur. You're going sane in a crazy world!

(in reply to Charley88)
Post #: 82
Slightly better than POTC2 but not fantastic - 25/5/2007 5:56:37 PM   
AngelTutee

I really enjoyed POTC3, but it still wasn't as good as the first, and i don't think anything could be. However, it was stunning at points visually, and Okay the plot was a bit confusing but I was still entertained.

Post #: 83
Slightly better than POTC2 but not fantastic - 25/5/2007 5:56:42 PM   
AngelTutee

I really enjoyed POTC3, but it still wasn't as good as the first, and i don't think anything could be. However, it was stunning at points visually, and Okay the plot was a bit confusing but I was still entertained.

Post #: 84
A fantastic end to the trilogy - 25/5/2007 6:08:15 PM   
dennybean

At end of DMC couldn`t wait to see what happened next and having finally reached opening night sat down to enjoy, I have to say I was not disappointed.Absolutely fabulous!Fast paced,witty,terrific special effects and didn`t have to wait too long for Jack to make an appearance! Had been wondering how they would again make this something spectacular and they did not disappoint.All the loose ends of plot left over from DMC are beautifully tied up in a story that keeps you interested and keeps you guessing.Predictable it is not! It is great to have Barbossa back and all the main characters come through strongly. As in the 1st 2 films however, whenever Jack is on the screen the level of entertainment is heightened.I thoughly enjoyed the whole film and wouldn`t have wanted in a moment shorter. Well done to everyone involved in a fabulous trilogy. I shall be seeing it several times before it closes!

Post #: 85
The Circle Is Complete. - 25/5/2007 6:11:42 PM   
Rich Empire

I personally really enjoyed "At World's End" and look forward to seeing it again. The set designs and costumes were fantastic and the atmosphere was really tangeble.
I loved the moment when Jack is tripping out in the strange land of Worlds End, it reminded me of the film "The Cell" by how it was immaculately shot in some aloof yet achingly beautiful way in this completely sureal setting.
The Score is fantastic Hans Zimmer really made it work from the action sequences to the tender moments and even a nod to the Ennio Morricone spagetti westerns soundtracks at one point.
Keira Knightley brings a lot to the table with her performance, she really stands out as a big slice of the story and keeps pace with Johnny Depp, Chow Yung Fat adn Geoffrey Rush brilliantly. There is a great scene just between Keira Knightley and Chow Yung Fat aboard his ship.
Keith Richards in my opinion really pulls one out of the bag with his homaged nod that was granted for him. I have to say was really pleasantly surprised by him.
Naiomi Harris and Bill Nighy are both excellent as both their characters are fleshed out more and given more depth. One of my favourite scenes from the film is between the two of them in the brig of the ship towards the end.
Gore Verbinski's eye has always been an artistic one and the film really does have some beautiful shots to savour throughout. The CGI is first rate and firmly stamps the fact that Industrial Light & Magic are holding nothing back and letting it all hang out. Though some people have complained of the running time I for one didn't want it to stop.
What I found refreshing was to see that the darkness of the films continued from "Dead Man's Chest" & "Curse Of The Black Pearl". The souls and essence was not compromised for there were still dialogue driven scenes with meaning that often take a back seat in most Blockbusters these days.
I did find the first 5 mins a little shaky at first to start with but the reason for the song is justified and makes sense. It certain does pick up straight where "Dead Man's Chest" left off and at a fair old lick. The pace is fast moving and there is alot to resolve and explain which I feel may effect the patience of younger members of the audience; but I feel that the Pirates films haven't really been about making kids films at all. It doesn't feel dumed down and it still retains it's artistic merits whilst hitting the Blockbuster "Uber" mark square on in my opinion.
I wasn't expecting the ending to be so bitter-sweet which I found to be another nice surprise and actually genuinely touching. Maximum credit should be given to the cast and it's crew for delivering a rel piece of cinema. To be able to serve up a film that captures a lot of different emotions and keeps the fun romp of an fantasy / adventure blockbuster firmly with in it's grasp.
Hats off to the director Gore Verbinski for sticking to his guns and roundiing off what I consider to be a great trilogy backed by a unique cast. I do hope they leave it as a trilogy though, tempting as it must be to carry on I think it would be a mistake.
For me this is the Blockbuster to go and see for 2007. If you enjoyed "Dead Man's Chest" like I did, then strap yourself in and head for "World's End".
I would rate this film 4.5 stars out of five, but as I can't but I'll round it up.

And that's without a single drop of rum...

Peace and Love.

Post #: 86
RE: The Circle Is Complete. - 25/5/2007 7:20:17 PM   
wrenster

Think back to the time when you first saw the first movie? I know that I came out of the cinema with a spring in my step and a feeling that movies had gone back to being fun again. From the very first frame to the last, it was fast paced, it was exciting, it was funny, it was the purest of entertainment.

The trouble with Dead Man's Chest and moreso, At World's End, is that they forgot to put the fun back. Sure the cast might be having a good time, but we sure weren't. As everyone has stated, it's overlong, over plotted and even Johnny Depp looks bored. I gave up on the plot after about half an hour and waited patiently for the big set piece, which didn't arrive until two hours had passed (I know this as I kept checking my watch every five minutes). The battle was impressive and clever in places. If only the energy that was put into the last part of the film had been added to the first part and everything would have been rosy.

And what happened to the exciting Keith Richards appearance that we had been promised for months? I sneezed and missed a large portion of his role.

We've been led to believe that this was going to be the best summer for a long time. So far, it hasn't lived up to the hype. Maybe its time that Empire and other movie magazine shouldn't build up our expectations on the blockbusters until they have actually seen the movies (how many past copies of the mag have we been told this will be the best of the series?)

The last time I was in a woman was when i visited the Statue Of Liberty - Crimes and Misdemeanors

http://wrenster.blog.com/
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Wrensters-Store

(in reply to Rich Empire)
Post #: 87
RE: - 25/5/2007 8:18:28 PM   
Dragar 11(New Birth)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Richy T

I expected this film to suck anyway, can't wait to hear Mark Kermodes podcast review of this, he really hates this series of films and expresses it eloquently and bloody hilariously!

I have heard this today and it's brilliant

(in reply to Richy T)
Post #: 88
RE: The Circle Is Complete. - 25/5/2007 8:23:07 PM   
curtain twitcher

I am not going to write a long review for this. All of you (and Helen O' Hara) have summed up exactly what i was thinking when i saw the movie. Where's the fun, it was convoluted and too long, it wasn't really child friendly (not particularly amusing, a few cracks but nothing special, and also quite violent). Both sequels were nothing like the first one, they were way too serious and ridiculously overlong and the plots were unnecessarily complicated, this one even more so. But it was still entertaining even though at certain points i was beginning to lose interest. I don't see why they couldn't keep the same sort of formula like in the first one. Elizabeth is some eighteenth century lady who is useless like her father and gets kidnapped, Will and Jack save her and Davy Jones and his crew see what they have become and he goes back to his love and becomes human again and harbor's souls to the next world, Beckett and the East India Trading Company also see sense and leave and become good. Barbossa, Sparrow Sao Feng and all pirates go on having their little adventures and Governer Swann and Elizabeth, Will, Norrington, Bootstrapp and those two stupid soldiers e.t.c. all go back to Port Royal and have a wedding e.t.c., until their next adventure..... There, simple adventure like the first one. If they had made both sequels exactly like the first one i would be a happier bunny, that's for sure.

3/5

< Message edited by curtain twitcher -- 25/5/2007 8:37:00 PM >

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend. Those who have a rope around their neck and those who have the job of cutting.

(in reply to wrenster)
Post #: 89
I was so disappointed I almost cried. - 25/5/2007 8:37:21 PM   
jennifer1981

I was looking forward to this film for months and bought my ticket two weeks in advance. I sat with the excitement of a ten year old, waiting for the film to start. I am a big fan of the first film, thought the second was better than it was generally given credit for, but last night I left the cinema feeling cheated. What I loved about Curse of the Black Pearl and, to a leaser extend, Dead Man’s Chest was its ability to make me laugh; they were funny, camp and thoroughly entertaining. At World’s End is not any of those things. It takes itself far too seriously, the plots are so entwined that I just stopped trying to follow. Keira Knightly fails to change her expression during the whole film, Orlando Bloom has one look; the “pained lover” expression. And what was the close up of Johnny Depp’s nose all about? The “good and bad” Jacks on his shoulder was so poorly done it looked like a bad TV version of Gulliver's Travels from the 90’s. As for the ending, if they had perhaps made a satisfying ending to this film they wouldn’t have had to leave it open for a forth!

Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Absolutley stunning! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI