Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Box Game!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Fun And Games >> RE: The Box Game! Page: <<   < prev  34 35 36 37 [38]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Box Game! - 17/8/2009 3:57:14 PM   
livewire

only to fall fowl of his terrible sense of direction and falls off the front of the stage and lands on top of Hans Zimmer who'd been working on a soundtrack at the time. the resulting noise of Pigeon falling off the stage and the reaction of the orchestra to Zimmer's arms flailing about in a wild attempt to get the pigeon off his back woke livewire from his slumber. After a brief chuckle at Incanus, he kicked him in the groin again for being a smug-arse and ran off to dispense with Pigeon. Leaping into the pit, Livewire looked at all of the implements with which to fashion a vast weapon of destruction. However being the cranky bugger that he always is when woken from his sleep, and not having had his coffee, Livewire simply grabbed the double base and clubbed the Pigeon with it repeatedly. Livewire then ran off with the box looking for a starbucks as Hans Zimmer made his orchesta play something very loud and atmospereic. He hadn't got far when . . . . .

I`ve never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number" - Bonn Scott 1946 1980

Punchdrunk - 1981 - 2010

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 1111
RE: The Box Game! - 17/8/2009 10:58:59 PM   
Incanus

...it dawned upon him that there was no need to make things complicated by going further away and/or into hiding. So, as soon a Incanus showed up -- the agony of groin pain clear on his face --  livewire surrendered the Box to him and went back to kick Pigeon Army in the groin, which he did repeatedly, till PA could at last hit those really high notes. Hans Zimmer completed his new soundtrack, which sounded remarkably like his old soundtracks, and featured PA's countertenor singing. Critical acclaim was to follow.

Incanus marvelled at the Box for a while and even sympathised with PA's groin pain, an emotion that he promptly shrugged off however. He was just about to catch that 11:42 AM train, once again victorious, but as he lifted his foot to board it...

WINTER IS COMING

T h e 2 4 t h F r a m e . c o . u k

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to livewire)
Post #: 1112
RE: The Box Game! - 18/8/2009 10:09:11 AM   
livewire

. . . the door closed on his foot trapping him. livewire stood behind smirking and the ease at which Incanus had fallen into his trap. He walked over and tickled Incanus till he released the box. Incanus tried bravely to hold on but was just far to icklish and in the middle of a particulary loud squeal he dropped box. unfortunately the train driver mistakenly thought that incanus' squeal was the whistle from the platform controller and started to leave the station. Livewire looked on as incanus hopped all the way down the platform before falling off the end and hanging at the side of the train as it accelerated away. Looking up at the information screen, livewire realised that incanus was attached to the Eurostar bound for Paris. "Au revoir Incanus" he quiped before leaving the station with the prized box. whislt waiting for a taxi out side the station . . .

I`ve never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number" - Bonn Scott 1946 1980

Punchdrunk - 1981 - 2010

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1113
RE: The Box Game! - 18/8/2009 2:26:52 PM   
Incanus

...quite out of the blue a piano fell on him followed by a few rather heavy anvils thereafter squashing him into a pulp. The Box miraculously was not harmed in any way. Incanus had nothing to do with it, 'cause clearly he was on his way to Paris, where he would have the rare chance to enjoy a decent croissant in ze company ov ze laydeez!

Police came to investigate the scene and retrieved the Box from livewire's still twitching hand. Once they removed it, they examined this strange artefact, only to find out in tiny but quite clear writing the following inscription on it:

"Property of Incanus. To be sent to the Incanus family mansion, 13 Incanus Road, Incanusville."

The Box was therefore promptly sent to the mansion. Incanus, however, was not there to receive it. It was unfortunate for him, 'cause...

< Message edited by Incanus -- 23/8/2009 1:22:46 AM >

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to livewire)
Post #: 1114
RE: The Box Game! - 26/10/2009 4:00:42 PM   
livewire

a signature was required and as Incanus had no neighbours the box returned to the local royal mail depot where it would stay till well after the postal strike. in the Meantime Livewire, freshly released from hospital and suffering from little more than a sore head and new, everso manly scar on his chin, made his way to the depot in question to retrieve the box. with some persuassion of the financial kind the box was returned to livewire who returned home with it. on the way. . . .

Punchdrunk - 1981 - 2010

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1115
RE: The Box Game! - 26/10/2009 9:41:22 PM   
Incanus

...there was lots of walking involved and Peter Jackson offered to shoot a few miles of film, cos you know how he digs endless hours of characters walking amidst a changing landscape. Livewire went up a green hill, then came down its thither slope -- equally, if not greener still than the hither one -- crossed a dirt road that meandered off into the horizon, then hopped over a tiny brook, walked past a great oak that leaned over a round rock with carved runes on it, round a huge boulder, under the silver green branches of a mighty ash, into a cave, out of the cave, eventually stopping for second breakfast by a fig tree, then he took a nap. Gollum came by and stole the Box. It was nowhere near as precious to him as his Preciousssssssss, but still quite priceless.

After a brief dispute with his other self over its worth, Gollum surrendered the Box reluctantly to Incanus. Aaaaaah, the Box was his again at last. He was jealously holding the box in his hands when...

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to livewire)
Post #: 1116
RE: The Box Game! - 27/10/2009 1:46:42 PM   
chod burger

...Captainchod came RACING out of nowhere on a Segway and swiped the box right of Incanus's hands, managing to slip in a high five with Michael Moore (who was there filming a new documentary on Gollum's working life) on his way. As he SPED away, there was an almighty CRUNCH when...

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1117
RE: The Box Game! - 31/12/2009 2:18:30 AM   
Lazarus munkey

...Chod was crushed by Republican Arnold Shwarzenegger for liaising with wishy-washy Democrats. He is then burned at the stake by the Christian Right who surpass their usual lunacy by giving the box to me, a staunch atheist.

I hide the box amid the superheated matter of the Big Bang and then move to Ipswich.

"Because I got the answers"

Last 5 seen
Chronicle 4/5
The Amazing Spider-Man 3/5
Young Adult 4/5
21 Jump Street 4/5
The Apartment 5/5

(in reply to chod burger)
Post #: 1118
RE: The Box Game! - 17/1/2010 6:43:06 PM   
Incanus

With a typically big bang, the Box is spewed out of the superheated matter and lands right into Incanus's hands. He's got no particular desire to seek a proper place to hide it, since he seems quite sure this mere trinket will not remain in his possession for long. Instead, he attempts to guess the gruesome ways in which he's about to die while jealously protecting it from competition.

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to Lazarus munkey)
Post #: 1119
RE: The Box Game! - 19/1/2010 11:47:15 PM   
fernetcontonica

But he doesn't quite get it, actually as he's guessing he feels a hard hit on his head, and then all goes black.
As he opens his eyes, he finds himself naked and tied hanging by his wrists, and feels the smell of tuna and a stream of tuna in oil bits hitting his head!
"tuna?" he asks himself, and as son as he finishes asking himself, he sees it: cats of many colors and shapes enter the room, and start climbing his skin with their sharp claws. How awful! Incanus writhes in pain as the cats start to actually have a bit of his blood and flesh with their tuna. Oh god, how painful!
And I quickly leave with the box because I'm quite sure Incanus won't be finished, damn, If I could have afforded more cats and tuna!

La Campane del Infierno 9/10
The Edukators 8/10
War World Z 6/10
Inbred 5?/10
The Brass Teapot 7/10
Dettachment 6?/10
The Dead Inside 7?/10
The Haunted Mansion 5/10
Anatomie 2 6/10
Anatomie 6?/10

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1120
RE: The Box Game! - 28/8/2010 12:02:13 AM   
Incanus

Just as fernetcontonica was about to escape, content that his old tuna&cats trick would by now have incapacitated Incanus, the latter sends out a thundering word that echoes with wrath and agony: "uweboll;" fernetcontonica is frozen in place. Incanus continues in a deep, booming voice: "michaelbay," and fernetcontonica unable to move or resist the compelling command of his foe, splits into fernet and contonica, his hands dropping the Box, and each half of his badly bleeding body running around like crazy. Incanus rids himself of the cats, by the subtle and cunning use of punctuation marks and deliberate spelling errors (we all know how cats react to these), picks up the Box and vanishes into the night.

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to fernetcontonica)
Post #: 1121
RE: The Box Game! - 22/1/2011 12:24:10 PM   
oddzag

After returning to the Empire Forums after an extended sabbatical IRL Oddzag is horrified to discover that Incanus has seemingly won the Box Game after no one has posted for over five months!

Disgusted at this turn of events, Oddzag reactivates his Box Game abilities and decides to hunt Incanus down. Using a combination of night-vision goggles and sorcery Oddzag discovers Incanus hiding in a squat in Bengal, seemingly driven mad with having the box for over five months. To relieve Incanus of the box Oddzag engages in a game of riddles with Incanus. Oddzag wins, and flees to places unknown.

Begin again!

Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1122
RE: The Box Game! - 26/1/2011 12:36:38 PM   
Incanus

Oh well, oddzag only got the fake Box I had five months to prepare for such an unfortunate occasion. I have the real Box right here...erm...wait...where...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lost! My precious is lost! Tricksy oddzag tooks it away from ussssss!

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to oddzag)
Post #: 1123
RE: The Box Game! - 26/1/2011 9:40:36 PM   
oddzag

*skips off to Bag End*

Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1124
RE: The Box Game! - 22/6/2011 5:19:51 AM   
fernetcontonica

fernet suddenly remembers the righteousness of his ownership of the box from reading another thread and takes it from oddzag by distracting him with ugly hookers and cheap drugs. Easy as pie!

The Edukators 8/10
War World Z 6/10
Inbred 5?/10
The Brass Teapot 7/10
Dettachment 6?/10
The Dead Inside 7?/10
The Haunted Mansion 5/10
Anatomie 2 6/10
Anatomie 6?/10

(in reply to oddzag)
Post #: 1125
RE: The Box Game! - 23/6/2011 11:21:50 PM   
nvh1982

A sudden twist sees nvh1982 gallantly swipe the box whilst fernetcontonica is enjoying their pie, distracted by its gooey goodness. Nvh1982 takes the box to their secret lair where...

http://cinematicscreenings2012.blogspot.co.uk/

Post #: 1126
RE: The Box Game! - 24/6/2011 9:41:07 AM   
Incanus

...where a swarm of ill-tempered animated batterflies (a crossbreed of baseball bats and flying zippers) atttack this poor individual-of-unknown-gender, subsequently remove the Box from their possession and safely deliver it to Incanus, who begins to labour under the delusion that the Box will remian his for at least a couple of minutes more. For all his tumultuous career in Box-hunting, little did he know, for...

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to nvh1982)
Post #: 1127
RE: The Box Game! - 24/6/2011 7:03:29 PM   
nvh1982

the androgynous (apparently) nvh1982 leaps out from however incanus made their journey, true they are covered in zipper marks but tis a small price to pay, yoink! ha ha mine again, suddenly I summon the goblin from the darkest depths to get rid of my foes and make good my escape, when

http://cinematicscreenings2012.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1128
RE: The Box Game! - 26/6/2011 11:48:36 AM   
Incanus

...a cloaked figure appeared out from the misty gloom of the darkest night, a phantom made out of the pure essence of dread, something or someone whose evil presence you could feel approaching though your senses would refuse to register out of sheer terror.

The figure marched up menacingly to nvh with barely audible footsteps that left no tracks on the humid ground. Nvh stood still, flooded with fear.

Two bright pinpoints of crimson light burned beneath the figure's tattered hood in empty sockets where eyes should have been. A gaunt, skeletal face of withered flesh stretched tight across horribly visible skull bone came to the dim light of the street lamp. Decay and corruption moved before the hateful creature and a stench of rotten flesh followed in its wake.

A gust of wind seemed suddenly to arise from around the figure, taking up the sound of a million voices from Hell, and a single question could be heard, deep, solemn, threatening, distant and yet not so, all so close and disconcerting:

"Where...

...is...

...the...

...Post Office?"

Nvh felt a warm feeling of relief (or perhaps it was just the warmth of her/his urine soaking her/his pants) as she/he prepared to give directions.

"By the way," the figure went on, "you are aware I am actually Incanus and you just lost the Box, right? Oh, and here, have your arm back," and Incanus gave nvh her/his arm back, that arm that used to hold the tightest of grips up till some moments ago on the Box.

"I had no choice but to rip it apart, a most embarrassing option; you should know for future reference, we never hold ton o the Box for dear life --oh the irony-- or else one might lose an arm...or two; it's been known to happen, mutilation, always a messy business."

With that, Incanus was lifted up in the air in a twister of dirt and vanished as suddenly as he had appeared.

Nvh stood stupefied, staring at her/his severed arm in apprehension, considering having pancakes and maple syrup for breakfast.

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to nvh1982)
Post #: 1129
RE: The Box Game! - 31/8/2011 11:38:42 PM   
fernetcontonica

And so Incanus once again materialized, cackling in victory and holding the beloved box aloft before a lightning stricken background.
"Sweet!" He claims in a cadaveric voice, some maggots even falling off his jaw to the sibilant sound, and he merrilly heads to that nice little crypt where some lovely skeletonesses hang out.

Once out, he gets a nasty surprise. Fernet, after a very extenuous Google search, had seal the crypt by circling the place with a fancy dust made from the ashes of the heart of the lost husband of a widowed virgin and the powdered fangs of a puppy chocked on a toy. The months that collecting such ingredients took just go to waste in a second when Incanus unexpectedly simply walks past it with the most natural ease, and almost automatically seizes the moment to make fun on Fernet's humilliation, cackling hysterically and conveniently dropping the box to slap his floating rotula and place his other skeletal hand in the front of some of his vertebrae.
Fernet simply takes the box and runs off like crazy!

< Message edited by fernetcontonica -- 31/8/2011 11:39:51 PM >

The Edukators 8/10
War World Z 6/10
Inbred 5?/10
The Brass Teapot 7/10
Dettachment 6?/10
The Dead Inside 7?/10
The Haunted Mansion 5/10
Anatomie 2 6/10
Anatomie 6?/10

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1130
RE: The Box Game! - 26/9/2011 9:42:39 PM   
Incanus

Incanus can't stop cackling hysterically until his jaw drops off. Damn!

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

Post #: 1131
RE: The Box Game! - 8/3/2012 12:16:41 PM   
King_Bard

I get the box. I win.

Thread closed.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1132
RE: The Box Game! - 29/6/2012 2:07:28 AM   
Lazarus munkey

King Bard gets a visit from his auntie Climax who feeds him to a jaguar and posts the box to the edge of time. Unfortunately, she sends it via Yodel who deliver it to me while apologising for the inconvenience and calling me, "Mrs. Climax".

I hire Group4 to look after the box for me. What could possibly go wrong?

"Because I got the answers"

Last 5 seen
Chronicle 4/5
The Amazing Spider-Man 3/5
Young Adult 4/5
21 Jump Street 4/5
The Apartment 5/5

(in reply to King_Bard)
Post #: 1133
Page:   <<   < prev  34 35 36 37 [38]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Fun And Games >> RE: The Box Game! Page: <<   < prev  34 35 36 37 [38]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI