Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Box Game!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Fun And Games >> RE: The Box Game! Page: <<   < prev  34 35 36 [37] 38   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Box Game! - 30/12/2008 8:33:53 PM   
fernetcontonica

Fernet embarked through an amazing journey through the nine circles of hell, lead by the soul of RonocNiderb, original owner of the box, then through the seven circles of the purgatory lead by the raging soul of themightyhutch and the Nine Circles of Heaven seeking lost knowledges under guidance of the essence of the box itself. I emerge renewed after descending to the lowest point to be able to take the iniciatic journey to true esoteric knowledge, being that knowledge that the box is cubic and the source of all possible joy. You'll pay Incanus, you'll pay!!!!

La Campane del Infierno 9/10
The Edukators 8/10
War World Z 6/10
Inbred 5?/10
The Brass Teapot 7/10
Dettachment 6?/10
The Dead Inside 7?/10
The Haunted Mansion 5/10
Anatomie 2 6/10
Anatomie 6?/10

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1081
RE: The Box Game! - 30/12/2008 8:58:54 PM   
Incanus

Incanus senses a delicate imbalance in the Cosmos. A surge of Hellish energy issuing forth from chasms in the earth..."I feel it in the water...I smell it in the air...much that once was is now forgotten..." he says to hinself in a whisper barely discernible amidst the gentle rustle of the soft breeze against the tall, green grass ...

His memory is naught more than a demolished wreck...he seems to recall a Box being there and perhaps some preposterous chasing around and ... yes, there has to have been some ethereal travelling...but why is Incanus feeling this won't end well?

Incanus also feels that his plan has worked. After realising that the Box would never be his, he had put in effect an underhand plan to initiate a series of posts wherein he never ends up having the Box himself. He is satisfied to see that others followed gladly in his footsteps.

WINTER IS COMING

T h e 2 4 t h F r a m e . c o . u k

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to fernetcontonica)
Post #: 1082
RE: The Box Game! - 27/1/2009 11:07:13 PM   
oddzag

Oddzag reappears in the Box Game following a break of several months. He spies a bewitched dog clutching the box. Having felt no sympathy for dogs since an unfortunate childhood incident Oddzag immediately raises his spear. He always carries a spear. The spear soars through the air and plunges into the dog's foot. It yelps in pain as oddzag looms over the dog. no please the dogs eyes seem to say. The spear is removed and mercilessly plunged into the dogs heart. The box is retrieved from its yawning mouth. Oddzag laughs maniacally. He flies to the Moon and sits in a crator surrounded by an army of slave robots.

Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1083
RE: The Box Game! - 27/1/2009 11:43:18 PM   
Incanus

Incanus senses the disturbance in the balance of things on Earth. This could only come from the removal of the Box to another heavenly body. Incanus looks up to the Moon, a slight glint of silver shooting the tiniest of rays back to earth from a distant crater.

It must be the Box...He swiftly summons his loyal servants from the depths of Hell, his dreaded fiendish brethren.

"Go forth, accursed ones, spirits of foul descent, and bring me the Box...kill the one who bears it. You will not relent, you will show no mercy...wait...hang on...hey, where are you going...come back, you filthy buggers, I'm talking to you...please guys, seriously...you can go for beers later...bring me the Box!"

A passing squirrel takes pity on Incanus and offers him a walnut. Incanus makes to take the nut, but the walnut just falls through his ethereal hand.

"Oh, well, let them have a few beers, they must be parched after so many millennia in Hell. When they return, however..."

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to oddzag)
Post #: 1084
RE: The Box Game! - 27/1/2009 11:49:23 PM   
oddzag

Thanking Incanus for this information Oddzag summons his own deadly Horde. Of Seagulls. They fly, nay plunge toward Earth. Unsuspecting demonic minions in the Crown Inn are slaughtered. Their undead souls fleeing into an Ethereal Realm beyond our understanding. Oddzag orders his robot slaves to redouble their guard of him.

Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1085
RE: The Box Game! - 27/1/2009 11:56:35 PM   
Incanus

Incanus spots the seagull frenzy from afar, finding absurd that seagulls could cause so much devastation and hurt powerful demonic spirits...but finds solace in the thought that there's more demons where those had come from. Besides Incanus can open all manner of portals linking the Material to the Ethereal plane...mwahahahaha!

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

mwahaha...you get the picture. *walks off practicing scary maniacal laughter*

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to oddzag)
Post #: 1086
RE: The Box Game! - 28/1/2009 12:11:18 AM   
oddzag

Oddzag chuckles happily. He knows Incanus has never attempted to connect the Ethereal and Material planes. When Incanus does he will find that souls ripped from the eternal peace of the ethereal plane immediately slaughter the idiot foolish enough to summon them.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1087
RE: The Box Game! - 28/1/2009 12:19:25 AM   
Incanus

Incanus senses the thoughts in King oddzag's puny mind. Aah, poor discombobulated oddzag. Incanus is a pure spirit, he can't possibly be slaughtered in any way. Besides, oddzag has been away for so long, he can't be aware of the vast number of times Incanus had performed his hallmark portal spell. But let the poor fool bask in his contentment...contentment breeds complacency, complacency breeds a false state of security, but alas none can escape Incanus.

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to oddzag)
Post #: 1088
RE: The Box Game! - 1/2/2009 12:57:27 PM   
themightyhutch

After a long absense concieving an incredible plan, i face a setback after all of my blueprints are burned in an accidental fire after trying to make fajitas. Annoyed at this, I see Incanus with the box and simply shoot him in the head, taking the box and walking off.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1089
RE: The Box Game! - 1/2/2009 3:35:20 PM   
Incanus

Hutch suffering severe hallucinations from those funny purple mushrooms in his fajitas thought he saw Incanus holding the box (when the box is in the hands of the elusive oddzag, in a creater on the Moon). Poor Incanus was holding a small box containing chinese food gone bad.

Incanus now has a hole in his ethereal head and is quite hungry.

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to themightyhutch)
Post #: 1090
RE: The Box Game! - 9/3/2009 12:55:45 PM   
fernetcontonica

Holeheaded and hungry, Incanus drops his pursue of the box to pursue Hutch's psychoactive fajitas, and Fernetcontonica, after a long break from hunting the box, finds the road open and one dark night, appears at oddzag's doorstep.
*Knock Knock*
- Who it is?- oddzag asks
- I am... emmm... I brought icecream!
And then,  fueled by his lust for icecream, oddzag opens the door only to find a plank with a rusty nail right into his face. As oddzag runs aimlessly flailing his hands and screaming for help, I grab the box and the biggest knife I can find and walk away into the shadows.

The Edukators 8/10
War World Z 6/10
Inbred 5?/10
The Brass Teapot 7/10
Dettachment 6?/10
The Dead Inside 7?/10
The Haunted Mansion 5/10
Anatomie 2 6/10
Anatomie 6?/10

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1091
RE: The Box Game! - 10/3/2009 12:06:13 AM   
Incanus

Incanus jumps out of the shadows as Fernet storms out of the scene of his/her hideous "plank-with-rusty-nail" murderous attack. Incanus spreads his huge ethereal arms making scary gestures, Fernet is astonished, loses his/her step, drops the Box and hits the ground, where his throat falls with terrible force on a razor sharp katana that happens to be lying there unattended. Incanus makes to grab the box, but he can't, being incorporeal and all, so he takes over the robotic body of a...ahem...robotic armadillo apparently, clutches it firmly and escapes, not particularly fast, into the darkness.

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

Post #: 1092
RE: The Box Game! - 19/4/2009 12:23:19 AM   
King_Bard

Having given up box hunting for a year Bard is suprised one day to see a robotic armadillio run past with a certain box in his hands. Shaking his head in disbelief Bard takes out his shotgun and blasts the armadillio to piceces. Grabbing the box Bard whistles for his army of camels and rides away into the setting sun while his robotic seagulls patrol the skies.

At last the Bard is back with his box. The world is at peace once again.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1093
RE: The Box Game! - 21/4/2009 2:48:53 PM   
Incanus

The blasted pieces of the former robotic armadillo turn into a silvery liquid and slowly begin to concentrate into one bigger mass; once the very last droplet has coalesced into the yet formless puddle of metallic texture, the odd liquid begins to rise and take shape into one huge robotic seagull that flies off to follow an unwary Bard, who's still whistling triumphant tunes in celebration of his victory, soon to be proven a short-lived one.

As soon as Incanus the Huge Robotic Seagull has reached the patrolling flocks of robotic seabirds, a single high-pitched caw emanating from his robotic beak rends the sky. Its frequence carries a message of sinister intent: it modifies the programming of the robotic seagulls, formerly loyal to Bard, into launching a horrible attack on the unfortunate Bearer of the Box. A massacre ensues, a tempest of metallic beaks that sever his limbs, tearing him apart into a shapeless pulp that stains the soil red. The Huge Robotic Seagull, a.k.a. Incanus of Many Forms swoops in from the heavens and grabs the Box tightly in his beak. The Box is his once again and as he flies away he can see the rest of the robotic seagulls turning to destroy the panicked army of camels. The massacre continues till late into the night, when, after every single camel has been reduced to minced meat, the seagulls turn against each other in a robotic frenzy that consumes them and produces a huge pile of robotic junk. Thus endeth the glorious army of camels and seagulls of Bard the Brief Bearer of the Box.

< Message edited by Incanus -- 21/4/2009 2:50:38 PM >

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to King_Bard)
Post #: 1094
RE: The Box Game! - 1/5/2009 11:22:03 AM   
Mr Dead

In his time away from the hunting of the box Mr Dead has spent many a day building up a cult and trying to survive zombie attacks. However, unable to resist the boxes siren cry in his soul for long, Mr Dead returns to the fray with his secret weapon, an army of psychotic robotic ninja teddybears.
Unleashing his horde on the unsuspecting Robotic Seagull of Incanus, the teddybears quickly overpower him with razor sharp claws and hideous cries of "awww we wuv you" and "we only wanna hug you....".
Screaming at such terrible battle cries Incanus soon dissapears under the swarming mass leaving Mr Dead (wearing suitable ear protection) to saunter in, scoop up the box and retire to his super secret lair guarded by horrendously cute little robot bunny wunnies. with flame throwers. and rockets. and big doe eyes....

Mr Dead has the box and is in his lair....

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harley Quinn
I don't know whether I should be in love with you Dead or afraid of you!

my sig is not quite as witty or clever as Circe's

A thinker and a fighter since day 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1095
RE: The Box Game! - 2/5/2009 5:23:58 AM   
Incanus

Incanus's evil spirit escapes the pile of shapeless metal he's been reduced to during the deadly teddybear attack. As he gently hovers along the dark alleys leading away from the scene of the assault, he comes across Hutch. He seems besotted. Too much cocoa apparently can do that to an 11-year-old. He quickly dispatches him, cutting him into thin slice with his own Ginshu knife, for no reason at all...actually 'cause Incanus is evil, pure evil, and that's reason enough.

As he's ready to walk off the pool of Hutch's blood, he notices some of it has formed a small red line on the pavement, vaguely resembling a small arrow pointing due South. Incanus is quick to take Fortune's hint, and flies off to the South. Unfortunately, Fortune is not without a sense of humour: Mr Dead and the Box are hidden in the North. Oh well, Incanus can always circumfly the entire globe, but it will take him a while.

P.S. DAMN YOU FORTUNE!

< Message edited by Incanus -- 2/5/2009 5:24:57 AM >

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to Mr Dead)
Post #: 1096
RE: The Box Game! - 8/6/2009 12:42:18 PM   
Mr Dead

Mr Dead is playing with a yoyo.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harley Quinn
I don't know whether I should be in love with you Dead or afraid of you!

my sig is not quite as witty or clever as Circe's

A thinker and a fighter since day 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1097
RE: The Box Game! - 8/6/2009 6:37:32 PM   
themightyhutch

I creep up behind Mr Dead and strangle him with the yo yo string. Realising how fun these things are, I start to play....

(in reply to Mr Dead)
Post #: 1098
RE: The Box Game! - 17/6/2009 6:05:12 AM   
Lazarus munkey

...bagpipes at the Trooping Of The Colour. Given that her majesty would disapprove of poor soldier alignment, Hutch is distracted and I take the box and disguise it as a gibbon.

"Because I got the answers"

Last 5 seen
Chronicle 4/5
The Amazing Spider-Man 3/5
Young Adult 4/5
21 Jump Street 4/5
The Apartment 5/5

(in reply to themightyhutch)
Post #: 1099
RE: The Box Game! - 1/7/2009 11:35:25 PM   
Incanus

...then you place it in a box and mail it to me. I am so pleased I did not have to fight my way to the Box this time. Thanks LM! 

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to Lazarus munkey)
Post #: 1100
RE: The Box Game! - 29/7/2009 10:57:29 AM   
fernetcontonica

But post isn't that reliable, sadly. I, fernetcontonica, after descending into alcoholism and finding a job in the postal office where the constant flow of cubic boxes tortured my will of living off little by little, find a box being sent to Incanus, and I remember that ********** who ****** kept taking the ****** box from my ******* self, ****, ****, you ******* ******! and i start to cry over it while sipping from my bottle of trampagne.... and then, I feel it, I feel it!
I open the box and find it! the box! my box! I now cry of happyness and spill my trampagne and a match over a pile of letters, and leave the ******* place for once!   

The Edukators 8/10
War World Z 6/10
Inbred 5?/10
The Brass Teapot 7/10
Dettachment 6?/10
The Dead Inside 7?/10
The Haunted Mansion 5/10
Anatomie 2 6/10
Anatomie 6?/10

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1101
RE: The Box Game! - 2/8/2009 3:22:49 AM   
Incanus

Fernet, the poor sobbing drunkard, elated once more in finding his/her/its beloved box sets the place ablaze -- postal personel screaming in agony as the flames devour them one by one -- but in his/her/its frenzied moment of inebriated joy he/she/it forgets the box in his/her/its cubicle. Quite miraculously the box escapes the fire, some might say due to the various enchantments and spells of sorts that Incanus had wrought upon it in the past, and is end up being thrown on a pile together with the rest of the scorched and burnt garbage after the fire is put out.

Fernet still dances wildly till he/she/it collapses in a stupor. Incanus passes by, drawn to the site by the power of the box, kicks Fernet in all the proper places and then goes on to grab the box. However...

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

Post #: 1102
RE: The Box Game! - 5/8/2009 7:44:38 PM   
OddCinema

Incanus had stepped on one of Odd's poisoned drawing pins earlier, strategically left just by his slippers. He collapses from the common symptoms of such toxic drugs, you know the ones, Odd saunters up to take the box and wanders into the night.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1103
RE: The Box Game! - 7/8/2009 4:29:12 PM   
livewire

. . . . Where he grabbed by the head by a fully functioning powerlifter that Livewire has constructed from numerous pieces of household electronics and several major components from Odds car in a move that makes macGyver look like a pre-schooler hammering a round peg into a square hole. Odd is shook repeatedly until the box is dropped and is then cast aside like a rag doll. upon lifting the box for the first time Livewire is unsure to the power of the box but knows he must posses it. The powerlifter transforms into a motorised tank and livewire speeds off to his secret lair to create more captions with the aid of the box

I`ve never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number" - Bonn Scott 1946 1980

Punchdrunk - 1981 - 2010

(in reply to OddCinema)
Post #: 1104
RE: The Box Game! - 8/8/2009 4:00:42 AM   
Incanus

Or so livewire had hoped, but to his great engineering embarassment the motorised tank breaks down and falls to all manner of odd pieces, when the Toblerone white chocolate with raisins that he had used to hold them together melts under the immense heat generated by a rather huge fireball unleashed against him by Incanus. Livewire is at a loss, for he had trusted in that chocolate a lot more than any sane person would. In his haste to escape, he grabs the first box that lies before him, which is not THE box, but embarrassingly enough a smaller box next to it containing his make-up set, his pearl necklace and matching earrings. His blond wig dangling rather unceremoniously over the left part of his face, livewire retreats to his Lair (that's the name of his drag-show cabaret) running quite clumsily in his stileto heels, as Incanus picks up the Box and lets out a single, cruel, evil laughter.

The new owner of the Box casts a glance of insufferable smugness at the pile of metal junk, to which the former tank was reduced, and prepares to fly off with a snigger in his otherwise sullen face. At that moment...

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to livewire)
Post #: 1105
RE: The Box Game! - 11/8/2009 9:26:54 AM   
livewire

he is struck by some unknown force. To his horror he finds that he has been captured in some sort of net fashioned fron the wig he had previously seen atop the Head of Livewire. Turning he see's that Livewire did not infact lift a makeup box but his tool kit and had subsequently fashioned a net launcher and net from the wig, pearl necklace, earings and stilletoes. Livewire approached Incanus, lifted the box and uttered the line, "you forget sir, I've got the knack! and now the box!" and strolled off eating some of the chocolate remaining from the tank.

He had not got that far when

I`ve never had a message for anyone in my entire life. Except maybe to give out my room number" - Bonn Scott 1946 1980

Punchdrunk - 1981 - 2010

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1106
RE: The Box Game! - 14/8/2009 1:43:36 PM   
chod burger

...Chod Burger shows livewire a picture of Robert Pattinson, who despite his past epic battles, jumps up and down screaming at the sight of the world's hunkiest vampire, forgetting entirely about the box and throwing it wildly into the air. Chod Burger quickly summons the winds of the north to blow the box back to him, but just as it lands squarely in his hands...

(in reply to livewire)
Post #: 1107
RE: The Box Game! - 14/8/2009 3:25:33 PM   
livewire

he realises that this is not the box he seeks. It is in fact a box containing the head of Robert Pattinson that was thrown into the air. Suddenly Chod is tapped on the shoulder and turns do see the a decapitated body, arms folded, foot tapping, holding a sign that reads " i believe that belongs to me! ". Chod, bemused by the sight before his very eyes hands over the box containing Roberts head, only for the corpse to re attach the head. Chod then lives up to his namesake and is promptly devoured by Robert. As Livewire makes his escape with the real box, he can hear Pattinson say "This IS a tasty burger!". On the way home with the box, livewire decides to stop for a coffee when . . .

Punchdrunk - 1981 - 2010

(in reply to chod burger)
Post #: 1108
RE: The Box Game! - 16/8/2009 5:07:49 AM   
Incanus

...he catches a weird noise drawing ever closer to him, buzzing erratically overhead. His experience in the Quest for the Box has taught him to be ever alert and cautious and not to dismiss lightly any indication, no matter how insignificant it may originally appear, that might eventually prove more portentous than one might imagine. So he stops to listen carefully and discern if he can the nature and the provenance of the noice that grows ever louder and more annoying. The minutes pass in increasing apprehension as the noise comes and goes, now here, now there, now in the far distance...what can it be...what can it possibly be...what...can...it....be...mutters livewire as he reluctantly nods off after three hours of carefull listening to the mysterious noise, deprived of coffee and sleep in the past 36 hours...

Incanus comes out from behind the tall hedgerow and, as he walks towards a now innocently sleeping livewire, he places back in his pocket his ACME-Disconcerting-Buzzing-Noise-Widget, his sallow, usually inscrutable face distorted by a most unnatural grin that barely reveals the depths of his malice and general wickedness. In fact, his father was called General S. T. D.  Wickedness, till he changed it to General T. B. Wickedness, which his neighbours found equally as unsettling.

Incanus quickly dismisses the mental image of his father -- pffft, what an amateur in choosing names, he would definitely go for Lord Voldem...oh wait...that's been done, ahem -- he picks up the Box from livewire's arms, now hanging limp and almost shapeless mingled with his long hair --  a wig, no doubt -- and ponders a while over what to do with his helpless victim. As all manner of utterly wicked ways of cruel torture, hideous mutilation and brutal murder cross his mind, the list is practically endless, in his seeming triumph he fails to notice...

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to livewire)
Post #: 1109
RE: The Box Game! - 16/8/2009 2:20:56 PM   
Pigeon Army

Pigeon Army strolls in, kicks Incanus in the groin, grabs the box, and exits stage left.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1110
Page:   <<   < prev  34 35 36 [37] 38   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Fun And Games >> RE: The Box Game! Page: <<   < prev  34 35 36 [37] 38   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI