Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Box Game!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Fun And Games >> RE: The Box Game! Page: <<   < prev  34 35 [36] 37 38   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Box Game! - 16/11/2008 6:26:58 PM   
Incanus

Incanus hovers helpless over the Maltesers. To people inside the diner by the gas station he seems like a weird whirlwind floating in circles. He has become brutally aware of the disadvantages of incorporealness. A rat comes by. Incanus possesses the rat in an instant. Yes, a tiny vessel, but any body is better than no body.  The rat flies into a frenzied rage, darting erratically back and forth, then crossing the road. A truck runs over the rat.

Incanus exits the rat-jam. He's frustrated.

Aha! There was a pit, yes, a treacherous pit, now filled to the brim with cement. Inside lay Swords and Fernet, the fools, fighting till their bitter end. Incanus thinks he can always fly over there, then use his "turn stone into air" strong transmutation spell to release them, then possess one of then, then get back into the game.

Or, he could possess that innocent-looking mole...oooh, he can burrow now.

Meanwhile, Acho is speeding up, frantically laughing in what now seems to be an irreversible state of insanity. The Box lies with her...

WINTER IS COMING

T h e 2 4 t h F r a m e . c o . u k

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to swordsandsandals)
Post #: 1051
RE: The Box Game! - 17/11/2008 7:55:15 PM   
swordsandsandals

"Soooo... Fernet. How you doing?"

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rawlinson

Swords is right about everything.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Swords smells like bum.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1052
RE: The Box Game! - 17/11/2008 9:28:09 PM   
Incanus

Incanus burrows his way to the concrete-filled pit. He casts his powerful "turn stone into air" spell. All the cement is miraculously gone. Swords and Fernet are liberated from their concrete tomb. They stare at each other for a minute, then begin to fight again. Fernet is particularly ferocious, and he/she shows it by changing genders incredibly fast.

Incanus seeing how immature both of them are, leaves the site in search for carrots and root vegetables.

Acho, in the meanwhile, is driven irredeemably insane. Her hysterical laughter pierces the night silence. Possession of the Box is not for the ones whose mind is easily corrupted.

< Message edited by Incanus -- 17/11/2008 9:30:04 PM >

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

Post #: 1053
RE: The Box Game! - 17/11/2008 9:34:02 PM   
Acho

Oi! I'm in the middle of the next chapter at the mo! 

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1054
RE: The Box Game! - 17/11/2008 9:40:51 PM   
Incanus

I think yours is the most interesting character here, Acho: a hysterically laughing, nearly insane, axe murdering, female truck driver, whose job is to transport and get rid of mob-bosses' corpses. It has both depth and verisimilitude.

And you owe this grandeur to me .

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 1055
RE: The Box Game! - 18/11/2008 1:06:48 AM   
Acho

Acho shakes her head in a vain attempt to clear her mind. She needs to think, and think fast. But it's so hard to concentrate with all that loud heavy metal and maniacal laughter. And that last axe murder has left her with a nasty blister on her thumb. And her craving for Maltesers is becoming unbearable.

Concentrate!

Acho realises that Swords' and Fernet's in-fighting will only last so long; she must put many miles of distance between herself and them by morning. A sane and rational person would take the easy-driving route of the highways to get as far as possible - Acho, however, is currently not that sane and rational. She has been in the presence of the Box for too long now (who knows how?!), it is beginning to affect her in strange and worrying ways. She wants to turn away from it, yet frets when it is not close by and in sight. She turns the truck down a narrow dirt track, struggling to see where she's going through the encroaching hedgerows.

Too late, she remembers! The hedgerows are the natural habitat of all scurrying creatures - rats, voles, moles. This will not end well....

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1056
RE: The Box Game! - 18/11/2008 5:16:29 PM   
Mr Dead

Mr Dead, no longer distracted by the buxom beauties on Bermuda, lies cackling in the hedgrows. He knew Acho, demented as she is would take this side road as the at the bottom of it lies the main Malteser factory and now that she has the box Acho is off to satisfy her other addiction!
Mr Dead checks his arsenal of land mines, clay mores, high intensity c beam trip wires capable of cutting a man or woman in half and other sundry booby traps and waits for the erratically driven truck to appear.

Before long the truck appears, engine snarling in the distance, Mr Dead puts down the mole he's been absent mindedly chewing on to stave off the hunger pangs and prepares his last weapon...poisoned maltesers! 

Mr Dead waits with a big grin as the truck careers towards his traps, awaiting the explosions of the mines and the and sizzling of  c beams glittering in the dark over near that gate toward Tanhauser.
The truck driven by a manically laughing Acho plows past and.....misses everything!! How!!! how is this possible... Mr Deads smile falters until the truck fails to make the corner and smacks headlong in to an aincent oak..that...er...Mr Dead.....er.......planted.. yes thats right er planted all those hundreds of years ago. Honest.

Mr Dead saunters over to the broken form of Acho who was thrown through the windscreen of the cab along with box. Stepping over her shattered body as she tries to crawl towards the box Mr Dead grins evily
" Cheer Up Acho..." Mr Dead scoops up the box " have some maltesers...."

Mr Dead has the box 

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harley Quinn
I don't know whether I should be in love with you Dead or afraid of you!

my sig is not quite as witty or clever as Circe's

A thinker and a fighter since day 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse

(in reply to Acho)
Post #: 1057
RE: The Box Game! - 18/11/2008 5:19:37 PM   
igotnewlegs

Mr Dead turns around only to bump into Newlegs who promptly shoots him in the face. He laughs at the irony of a quick kill and Mr Dead's name before sauntering off with the box

Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
Woody Allen

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

(in reply to Mr Dead)
Post #: 1058
RE: The Box Game! - 18/11/2008 5:30:10 PM   
Mr Dead

Dammit!! one of these days i'll have the box for more than three minutes!!
Luckily igotnewlegs has a terrible aim and his shot to the face leaves Mr Dead with a cool scar and but no serious damage...
Scrambling to his feet Mr Dead chases after igotnewlegs and knee caps him, leaving him with a need for some new legs. Laughing insanely at the irony Mr Dead grabs the box and wanders over to the pit where Fernet and Swords are battling it out and suspends the box just out of their reach. Popping open a beer Mr Dead sits back to enjoy the show...

< Message edited by Mr Dead -- 18/11/2008 5:31:17 PM >

quote:

(in reply to igotnewlegs)
Post #: 1059
RE: The Box Game! - 18/11/2008 5:37:21 PM   
igotnewlegs

Newlegs crawls over to Mr Dead and shoves him in the hole. 'You had it for six minutes that time bitch', he shouts in between all the laughing. The pain of having no legs is the taken away by the horrific site of what Fernet and Swords are doing to Mr Dead. He didn't even know you could insert it there.

Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.
Woody Allen

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

(in reply to Mr Dead)
Post #: 1060
RE: The Box Game! - 19/11/2008 12:43:44 AM   
Incanus

Midnight. Acho's maniacal laughter has abated into the occasional moan of pain coming from her severe internal bleeding. She finds consolation in her Maltesers. Voles, rats, moles and other hedgerow creatures of the British countryside begin to pop their heads out of their holes in the ground. The look menacing.

Midnight, under a brooding, overcast sky, the stars are veiled by some unnatural malice. Igotnewlegs is feeling content with his victory and viewing the torture of Fernet and Swords in the pit. But contentment beeds complacency...

An eerie sound creates an atmosphere of apprehension. It resembles a harp playing a sinlge note, D, twelve times. Then the night silence is rent by a piercing solo fiddle, playing its violent E-string tuned to an E-flat, in what can only be perceived as a scordatura tuning, and A chords. It freezes the blood of those who hear it. Could this be the tritone, also known as the Devil's chord? A main theme is then heard -- Fernet and Swords stop their fighting to listen closely, igotnewlegs is paralysed and immobile -- a solo flute followed by a descending scale of the solo violin. Instruments of the lower string section join in on a descending scale. It grows fearsome as the main theme and the scale are taken up by the entire orchestra, in what is a mock vibrant theme, then it dissolves back into the solo violin and harp playing the scale. It then reaches a powerful climax, then materialises into a pianissimo, while skeletons apprearing from graves produce xylophone sounds with their rattling bones.

Like that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM&feature=related

Incanus, master of the undead must be around. Igotnewlegs' pants are soiled with urine and feces. He tries to flee the site, but oops, no legs. Incanus picks the Box from his shaking hands, then kicks him over into the pit. Fernet and Swords seem to like the idea of having him at their mercy. He begs for forgiveness...

But how...Incanus is incorporeal...how could he kick him and steal his Box? Well, at midnight each year on Halloween, even Death can take physical form...and it is Halloween.

Zig, zig, zig, Death in cadence,
Striking a tomb with his heel,
Death at midnight plays a dance-tune,
Zig, zig, zag, on his violin.
The winter wind blows,
and the night is dark;
Moans are heard in the linden trees.
White skeletons pass through the gloom,
Running and leaping in their shrouds.
Zig, zig, zig, each one is frisking,
You can hear the cracking of the bones of the dancers.

< Message edited by Incanus -- 19/11/2008 12:48:32 AM >

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to igotnewlegs)
Post #: 1061
RE: The Box Game! - 19/11/2008 5:17:49 PM   
fernetcontonica

"So fernet, how are you doing?" Swordy asks, after days of sharing the pit and feeding of worms and larvae and enforcing the implicit rule of not using the pit as a toilet while staring silently at each other putting very-bad-guy faces while ocassionally team up to do undescriptable things to Mr Dead, who agonically raise his hand from time to time towards us to beg for a mercy killing.  
"Oh, yeah, let's drop this, I need to get out of here"
"Sure, why don't I stand on your shoulders so I can climb out?" he proposes
"Why don't I stand on your shoulders so I can climb out?" I counterpropose and we stare at each other with very-bad-guy faces once again.
But then, it comes the music... and the sound of undead skeletons dancing. The little piece of sky we see is writhing in mysterious stars and dark clouds, and then, igotnewlegs falls into the pit with his feces, that merits a beat up!
"Why don't we stand on Igotnewlegs shoulders so we can climb out" We say at the same time, but hell, he doesn't have legs and we can't reach the top!. Swordy proves himself smart by severing the legs of Mr Dead and attaching them to Igotnewlegs, we climb, we're out! we're happy! but in front of us, we see the imponent bright of the moon against the scythe of Incanus-Death itself holding the box, daringly beckoning us with a hand tied in its back.
"Go get the box" I tell to swordy.
"You go get the box" he says.
But with luck by our side, a pack of stray dogs appear, appealed by the smell of rotting flesh and long dead bones and dead Incanus finds himself dealing with several puppies gnawing at his limbs, Incanus-death fights against the bonesnatching dogs, and a cute puppy finally reaps the deathgripped skeletal hand that's holding the box and flees to a quieter place to eat it.
The dog has the box! Swordy and I look at each other for a second, becoming enemies once again and race after the dog.
"I got new legs!!!!" Is heard from the pit.

< Message edited by fernetcontonica -- 19/11/2008 5:19:25 PM >

La Campane del Infierno 9/10
The Edukators 8/10
War World Z 6/10
Inbred 5?/10
The Brass Teapot 7/10
Dettachment 6?/10
The Dead Inside 7?/10
The Haunted Mansion 5/10
Anatomie 2 6/10
Anatomie 6?/10

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1062
RE: The Box Game! - 19/11/2008 6:12:37 PM   
Incanus

Pumpkin heads on skeletons chase after the puppy controlled by Incanus, who races after swords and fernet. The puppy was born to run like hell. Newlegs grins at Mr Dead as he climbs to the brim of the pit. Mr Dead, in a desperate stretch of his hands grabs his former legs by the ankles. Newlegs manages to escape, but has no legs once again.

"Where's Acho with her truck when you need her?" wonders newlegs.

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to fernetcontonica)
Post #: 1063
RE: The Box Game! - 19/11/2008 6:53:56 PM   
Mr Dead

Mr Dead, having managed to grab his old legs off igotnewlegs as he escaped the pit manages to construct a rudimentry ladder out of his old legs.
Scrambling to the top of the pit Mr Dead reaches round to grab his legs but can only reach one of them...arghhh!!
Now Mr Dead has only one of his old legs which he ripped off igotnewlegs after shooting Igotnewlegs in his old legs for ironic effect....he thinks!
Using his expert knowledge of field surgery Mr Dead eventually manages to reattach his old leg on the correct side and the right way round...
Looking around for something to use as new leg Mr Dead spots a fully articualted experimental US army bionic leg with built in 7.62mm M134 minigun and grenade launchers and flame throwers and other cool stuff. Most of fallen off the back of Achos truck. Swiftly attaching the leg to his severed stump Mr Dead now just has to work out who the hell has got the box....

mmm wind is from the east and its partially cloudy with a constant temperature of 3 degees. Oh and there's some skeletons running around. Must mean Incanus has the box or is near it at least....

< Message edited by Mr Dead -- 19/11/2008 6:58:54 PM >

quote:

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1064
RE: The Box Game! - 19/11/2008 8:24:45 PM   
swordsandsandals

By some bizarre twist of clever plotting that I have neither the time nor patience to go into, Swords gets the box, and runs back into his pit, and covers it up with concrete again, sitting there with his box, staring at it and making gollum-like noises of glee.

quote:

quote:

Swords smells like bum.

(in reply to Mr Dead)
Post #: 1065
RE: The Box Game! - 19/11/2008 9:02:06 PM   
Olaf

Unfortunately for Swords, Olaf drives through the concrete wall in a big truck, a la that bit in The Terminator at the police station. I get out, shove a well-sharpened pencil into the soft bit between Swords' eye and nose and cackle as he twitches and screams. I throw the body outside and refurbish the cave, making it bombproof, bulletproof, Incanusproof, etc.

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

Empire Top 100 Albums Poll 2013: CLICK HERE

Post #: 1066
RE: The Box Game! - 19/11/2008 9:44:55 PM   
Incanus

Incanus is very concerned about who had leaked the secret CIA plans of building Incanusproof bunkers.

Nevermind, there's always a way around it. An ancient way. He hires a group of locals, gives them bugles to hold, then asks them to sound their bugles six times while marching six times around the bunker. Its walls crumble to tiny debris. Olaf is astonished at the sight of the approaching Incanus. The latter delicately removes the Box from Olaf's frozen rigid hands, then turns to leave. He marches not more than a mile, when a rooster begins to crow at the first break of dawn. Halloween night is over, Incanus's material body vanishes into dust borne by the soft gust of the morning breeze.

The Box lies somewhere in a field of artichokes, Incanus floats around it helpless.

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 1067
RE: The Box Game! - 19/11/2008 9:53:25 PM   
Olaf

Standing in the cold in his pyjamas, kicking himself at the bunker's (in hindsight) rather obvious weakness to bugles - so obvious! - Olaf goes for a walk in the country to calm himself down. Strolling through the artichoke field, kicking off the dainty heads of the plants, his foot connects with something more solid - The Box. Grabbing it greedily, Olaf fails to see Incanus hovering above him. If only he hadn't left his incense in his other pyjamas...

I tried to groan, Help! Help! But the tone that came out was that of polite conversation.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1068
RE: The Box Game! - 19/11/2008 10:01:24 PM   
Incanus

Incanus is particularly pleased Olaf had remembered to forget about the incense and quickly attempts to possess his careless opponent.

Olaf struggles to keep his consciousness and wriggle free. In vain. Incanus is an ancient spirit of malice, Olaf is as easy as pie for him to possess.

Incanus, in Olaf's body, marches quickly to the nearest town. He takes extreme measures to stay hidden from sight. Suddenly he can hear people marching. He takes cover in a shallow well. The steps sound closer and closer. Incanus tries to stay calm. To no avail. The march was a litany celebrating St. Olaf's day. A priest appears over the well, he is carrying burning incense. Incanus cowers and exits Olaf in a haste. Olaf is free of the evil spirit and in possession of the Box.

< Message edited by Incanus -- 19/11/2008 10:02:41 PM >

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 1069
RE: The Box Game! - 19/11/2008 10:04:59 PM   
Olaf

[Hey, I just learned that St. Olaf is the patron saint of Norway. Neat.]

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1070
RE: The Box Game! - 21/11/2008 11:25:14 PM   
Incanus

Olaf sits comfortably in the well, holding on tightly to his Box, while unbeknownst to the priest hodling the censer Incanus abandons his victim and the little village. But he can wait for his right time to come.

Olaf is satisfied to have the Box. Oh, how beautifully it glistens in the morning Sun...it was made for him and him alone to enjoy.

Incanus is ill-tempered. He kills a passing vole. A crow squawks in distress.

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to Olaf)
Post #: 1071
RE: The Box Game! - 23/11/2008 3:35:12 PM   
swordsandsandals

Irritated at his ephemeral attempts at claiming ownership of the box, swords gets bored and ukes the world a thousand times over. No one has the box now, because everyone is dead.

quote:

quote:

Swords smells like bum.

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1072
RE: The Box Game! - 24/11/2008 4:21:47 AM   
Incanus

This excludes Incanus, the undead spirit...not vulnerable to say...erm...death? 

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

Post #: 1073
RE: The Box Game! - 24/11/2008 1:02:44 PM   
Mr Dead

And Mr Dead, who having died once already and having been to hell and defied death and the devil to return with  a killer hangover is technically immortal...Like Captain Scarlet sort of...

quote:

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1074
RE: The Box Game! - 24/11/2008 4:01:56 PM   
Incanus

quote:

ORIGINAL: swordsandsandals

Irritated at his ephemeral attempts at claiming ownership of the box, swords gets bored and ukes the world a thousand times over. No one has the box now, because everyone is dead.

Anyway, "uking" the world a thousand times over doesn't seem much of a threat...considering you could nuke the world a thousand times over. Now that would be a disaster.

So, Swords tried to attack the Earth with strange, inane words to eliminate his competition. However, despite suffering no serious trauma Olaf was devastated by the attack, and lost his concentration for a minute. That critical minute when Incanus in the body of a rabid chimpanzee charges at him and snatches the Box from his hands.

Incanus escapes into the thick forest. Olaf stands still staring at his empty hands. He walks away, tears in his eyes.

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

Post #: 1075
RE: The Box Game! - 24/11/2008 5:46:19 PM   
Mr Dead

Mr Dead tempts the chimp with a banana.... overwhelmed with desire for the banana the Chimp manages to wrest control of its body from Incanus and scampers over to Mr Dead who takes the box from the chimp and gives it the banana.   

quote:

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1076
RE: The Box Game! - 25/11/2008 3:25:51 PM   
Incanus

Primates can be so unreliable, but it was either this or a snail. Plus, it is a known fact that when a possessed chimpanzee has a banana, the evil spirit inside it has not choice but to exit it immediately. Something to do with magnesium.

Mr Dead is very happy about his clever ruse and his acquisition of the Box. Incanus's fiery eyes smoulder in anger. A boa snake passes by, he possesses it at once. The snake attacks Mr Dead, grabs him by the face in its enormous mouth, then wraps itself around his immobile body, slowly crushing his bones. Mr Dead is unable to wriggle free from the constriction. He's is paralyzed and lets go of the Box. The snake loosens its grip, devours the Box, then slithers away -- Incanus being jubilant to have the Box in his....erm...stomach -- leaving Mr Dead lifeless on the ground...or was he?

< Message edited by Incanus -- 25/11/2008 3:27:07 PM >

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to Mr Dead)
Post #: 1077
RE: The Box Game! - 27/11/2008 12:04:39 PM   
Mr Dead

Not dead...just with every bone in his body broken! Mr Dead is not looking forward to spending a long time in hostpital in traction. But whats this? Mr Dead spies a miraculous potion of Healing Every Bone In The Body  After A Posessed Python Attack (tm)? Mr Dead crawls over to the potion glugs it down and is soon back on his feet and chasing after the box once more...

quote:

(in reply to Incanus)
Post #: 1078
RE: The Box Game! - 30/11/2008 10:52:37 PM   
fernetcontonica

Seeing Mr Dead is up for the box, i decide to stray him from his path by luring him to a cave of rabid bears with a path of those chinese Pirates of the Caribbean playing cards. He takes the bait and I go for the box myself.
Incanus sadly discovers pythons are not so reliable either, as the lazy body falls into a stupor while trying to digest the box and a passing camper it took as a snack, he tries hard to get the damn thing to move.
"Move, you horrid beast of the Creation!"
"SsssSsssSsss...."
"Move for all of my Gods' sakes!"
"SsssSsssSsss...."
"For the last time, move or I..."
"ZzzzZzzZzzz...."
"Shit..."
So Incanus waits and waits and falls asleep as well, ethereal beings also need a well deserved rest. But as we say around here, Crocodile that falls asleep becomes a handbag, and both Incanus and the snake wake up alrmed at the hatchet severing off the segment with the box from the snake. Incanus tries to take over my body, but antiIncanus items had become so popular that everyone gets one for free with each purchase of a box-locating radar. He shakes his fist as I get away with the gastric-juices soaked box and then frantically searches a reliable body to overtake. some meters away, a passing little girl arises as a possible target, and Incanus races towards her, only to discover he can't do it! Argh!, Those damn antiIncanus hello kitty keychains! 

La Campane del Infierno 9/10
The Edukators 8/10
War World Z 6/10
Inbred 5?/10
The Brass Teapot 7/10
Dettachment 6?/10
The Dead Inside 7?/10
The Haunted Mansion 5/10
Anatomie 2 6/10
Anatomie 6?/10

(in reply to Mr Dead)
Post #: 1079
RE: The Box Game! - 4/12/2008 2:19:03 AM   
Incanus

Incanus flies over to New York. There he causes the stock of ACME Anti-Incanus Industries to plummet. Millions lose their jobs, investers jump off their Manhattan towers in despair, but Incanus has managed thereby to stop the production of the very popular Anti-Incanus widgets, but more importantly, of the special batteries on which these little marvels of supernatural engineering rely to function.

Fernet in the meanwhile takes no notice of the grave peril he/she's in, blissfully ignorant of her/his considerable vulnerability due to her/his device running low on power. There is, of course, this tiny, insignificant, amber lamp going frantically on and off, but Fernet never bothered to read the manual specifically stating this to be a sign of low energy. Oh yes, and that annoying beeping sound that accompanies the amber signal, but she/he figures this must be some kind of Chinese tune. "Beeeeep - beep - beeeeeep - beep!!!!"

Incanus materialises unexpectedly before Fernet, who quickly grabs and defiantly shakes his Anti-Incanus whatsit to her/his foe's face only to realise in horror that it's dead, which is not further from what she/he will be in a second as soon as Incanus takes over her/his body. Fernet is unable to resist, feeling drained of willpower, what with the frog-licking and recurring colonic irrigation antics she/he so dearly indulged in the last couple of days. Possessed, Fernet trickles down several flights of stairs in a trance, then enters a dark and damp chamber beneath the third basement of her/his decrepit castle. There, under century-old cobwebs lies an iron maiden torture machine, once belonging to Bernardo Gui, High Inquisitor of the Spanish Inquisition. Fernet unlocks it and gets inside. Then she/he shuts it close, while dozens of rusty metal pointy rods pierce her/his body causing excruciating pain, severe haemorrhage and multiple infection. [Dr House is away on vacation, so in case she/he comes out of this alive, Dr Foreman will most likely not find any substantial treatment for her/him, attributing the multiple wounds to a rare case of exotic hay-fever. The fool! Let me repeat this: The Fool!!! ]

The bloodloss is horrible, her/his squeals rend the silence of the gloomy dungeon, while Incanus exits her/his body, leaving her/him to die a slow, painful death. Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahahahaaha! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

Incanus flies through the ceiling to the ground floof, where he possesses Flatulence, Fernet's little labrador bitch. The dog, now under the control of Incanus, grabs the Box in her mouth and runs out of the castle, into the night.

A bird flies overhead.

The subtle sound of wheat rustling in the cool breeze under a pale moon betrays nothing of what had transpired.

It is almost dawn.

Fernet can see a tunnel of superbly white light. She/he stretches her/his arm towards a voice she/he can hear, in hope of her/his troubles coming thus to an end.

The voice says: "Thou shallt not pass! Take the elevator, downstairs into the fiery pits of Hell."

Fernet utters "Oh crap..."

< Message edited by Incanus -- 4/12/2008 2:25:22 AM >

WINTER IS COMING

Cuiva Olorin
Narendur.
Tira nottolya
Tulta tuolya.
An mauya mahtie
Ter oiomornie
Ter ondicilyar
Mettanna.
Nurunna!

(in reply to fernetcontonica)
Post #: 1080
Page:   <<   < prev  34 35 [36] 37 38   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Fun And Games >> RE: The Box Game! Page: <<   < prev  34 35 [36] 37 38   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI