Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 27/4/2007 7:47:19 PM   
Jaina Skywalker Solo

Parsonage, I agree with all your choices for best scene (although the slow-mo decapitated Vader sequence in ESB is a very close second for me; so damn dark!)

But I especially agree with this one:

quote:

ORIGINAL: parsonage84

Best scene in ROTJ, just love the emotion and the music during their final battle

I know the Darth Maul lightsabre battle is awesome, but this one will always be my favourite.  Most fans would choose ESB before this, but not me.  There's just something about the RotJ duel that gets to me every time; the haunting music, the way the camera follows Luke and Vader move, the choreography, the gloominess of the setting, and - most of all - the sheer hate that Luke displays when Vader mentions Leia.  It is the only time in the whole trilogy that you get to see the Dark Side in Luke, and I love the sheer ferocity with which he pounds at Vader's lightsabre (hence my avatar!), it's completely and utterly primal.  In that moment, you really see what he could have become if he had turned; you see why the Emperor wanted him so badly...  (And I still get goosebumps just thinking about it!)

As much as I love RotS, I wish Lucas had echoed the RotJ duel in its climactic battle.  How great would it have been to see Anakin pound Obi-Wan's lightsabre the way Luke would later pound his?  To see him so angered and filled with such hate?  (He does try though, bless 'em).  I still feel it was an opportunity missed.

Hey, I just found this rather wicked site while browsing; it has the most awesome wallpapers, especially the RotS ones (including a rather lovely twin suns of Tattooine number):

http://simonz.co.hu/index_eng.html

Jedi scum and proud of it

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 61
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 27/4/2007 7:53:36 PM   
parsonage84

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jaina Skywalker Solo

Parsonage, I agree with all your choices for best scene (although the slow-mo decapitated Vader sequence in ESB is a very close second for me; so damn dark!)

But I especially agree with this one:

quote:

Best scene in ROTJ, just love the emotion and the music during their final battle

I know the Darth Maul lightsabre battle is awesome, but this one will always be my favourite.  Most fans would choose ESB before this, but not me.  There's just something about the RotJ duel that gets to me every time; the haunting music, the way the camera follows Luke and Vader move, the choreography, the gloominess of the setting, and - most of all - the sheer hate that Luke displays when Vader mentions Leia.  It is the only time in the whole trilogy that you get to see the Dark Side in Luke, and I love the sheer ferocity with which he pounds at Vader's lightsabre (hence my avatar!), it's completely and utterly primal.  In that moment, you really see what he could have become if he had turned; you see why the Emperor wanted him so badly...  (And I still get goosebumps just thinking about it!)

As much as I love RotS, I wish Lucas had echoed the RotJ duel in its climactic battle.  How great would it have been to see Anakin pound Obi-Wan's lightsabre the way Luke would later pound his?  To see him so angered and filled with such hate?  (He does try though, bless 'em).  I still feel it was an opportunity missed.

Hey, I just found this rather wicked site while browsing; it has the most awesome wallpapers, especially the RotS ones (including a rather lovely twin suns of Tattooine number):

http://simonz.co.hu/index_eng.html

Agree 100% from the moment Luke goes at him the music, lighting in the scene, way it is filmed is just perfect and like you said great moment of seeing how powerful Luke could of been if had gone to the dark side

Still prefer Anakin as my Fav Jedi though

The Jerk store called, they're running out of you

the King forever rembered 1958 - 2009

(in reply to Jaina Skywalker Solo)
Post #: 62
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 27/4/2007 7:56:02 PM   
Twinkle

I have chosen this lovely thread for my 1000th post, because, well, Star Wars is the ultimate dog's danglies.

Jaina, that website is wicked indeed *saves dozens of wallpapers

May the Force be with you all.

In Thom We Trust

Post #: 63
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 27/4/2007 10:42:28 PM   
King_Bard

Mace Windu is the best jedi......no question about that
Though i do like Kyp Durron form the EU books

(in reply to Twinkle)
Post #: 64
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 27/4/2007 10:47:29 PM   
parsonage84

quote:

ORIGINAL: King_Bard

Mace Windu is the best jedi......no question about that
Though i do like Kyp Durron form the EU books

Seem to recall him dying at the hands of Anakin

Maybe with some help

(in reply to King_Bard)
Post #: 65
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 28/4/2007 6:46:46 PM   
Jaina Skywalker Solo

quote:

Agree 100% from the moment Luke goes at him the music, lighting in the scene, way it is filmed is just perfect and like you said great moment of seeing how powerful Luke could of been if had gone to the dark side

quote:

Still prefer Anakin as my Fav Jedi though

Oh me too!  In RotS, at least.

(in reply to parsonage84)
Post #: 66
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 28/4/2007 7:58:36 PM   
parsonage84

You might know Jaina, you know what the music is called during Luke V Vader showdown metioned above

Post #: 67
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 28/4/2007 9:34:41 PM   
Jaina Skywalker Solo

I think it's called "The Lightsaber /The Ewok Battle", but here, have a listen yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/Return-Jedi-Original-Picture-Soundtrack/dp/B000003G8I/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-7282643-0598416?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1177792313&sr=1-1

Post #: 68
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 28/4/2007 9:50:27 PM   
parsonage84

Thanx sounds like the one

Just watching ROTS now love this film

Post #: 69
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 28/4/2007 10:13:47 PM   
Jaina Skywalker Solo

Good, I'm glad you're not one of those Star Wars fans who think RotJ is crap.  Why people think that is beyond me; it has some of the greatest moments from the whole saga.  Oh, and I like the Ewoks too. 

Here's another excellent website: http://www.the-editing-room.com/?script=archives

I don't know if you've ever been on there before, but it's basically full of spoof film scripts.  Please read the Star Wars Episode I, II and III ones; I literally cried with laughter when I read them!

Edit: Read your post as saying you were watching RotJ, not RotS, doh.  How very odd though; I watched that film last night!

< Message edited by Jaina Skywalker Solo -- 28/4/2007 10:17:49 PM >

Post #: 70
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 28/4/2007 10:23:59 PM   
parsonage84

dont worry am big fan of ROTJ too, watched that one last night  

As can tell aint watching them in any perticular order
Will check out that website looks good

Post #: 71
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 28/4/2007 10:44:15 PM   
pablohoolio

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: gboywonder

Cheers for the support tho.† † Im still very curious about the scene.

Was that it?

That blew my mind in the build up to TPM! It looked, just Star Wars'y ya know? It was a great photo, shame the desert fight was so short and wasn't like this!

This was a photo taken by Annie Leibovitz for a Vanity Fair article on TPM. I still have the issue! It was just a publicity still for the movie to show Maul and his double saber and was never intended to be part of the movie and was never cut from the film or even filmed by Lucas.

Hope that helps?

"It's all.... part of the plan...."

Post #: 72
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 28/4/2007 10:53:44 PM   
rich

quote:

I think it's called "The Lightsaber /The Ewok Battle", but here, have a listen yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/Return-Jedi-Original-Picture-Soundtrack/dp/B000003G8I/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-7282643-0598416?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1177792313&sr=1-1

Yeah it is probably the best scene of the trilogy, it's annoying the music to it is on the soundtrack in the middle of a rather long segment of other bits

Meanwhile...

Post #: 73
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 28/4/2007 11:19:52 PM   
King_Bard

ROTJ is defenitely the weakest of the orignal triogly though their are some great scenes like the speeder bike chase and the attack on the 2nd death star..........

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 74
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 28/4/2007 11:50:24 PM   
Jaina Skywalker Solo

quote:

ORIGINAL: pablohoolio

How cool is it that Darth Maul has no shadow?

As for RotJ, I really don't understand why people consider it so flawed.  It has a great opening: Leia's gold bikini for the lads, and the rancor fight, and Han being defrosted, and the sarlac - which still kinda freaks me out (although I wish Lucas had left it alone).  It's got Jabba the Hut; it's got Luke becoming a Jedi; it's got the speed-bike chase (who didn't want one?) and the tree-top village (it's cool, don't deny it); it's got
Luke's revelation to Leia (that they're twins) and the battle for Endor.  It has Chewbacca impersonating Tarzan, for crying out loud.  It has an awesome lightsabre fight (my fave); it has Luke versus the Emperor; it has Vader's redemption and the Emperor's demise.  It has the destruction of the Death Star; it has Leia and Han getting it on; it has Vader's fiery funeral and his post-mortal re-acquaintance with Ben and Yoda. 

People have so many problems with the Ewoks, why?  Because they're "cute" and they bring a genuine, gentle comedy to some scenes?  What's so bad about that?  RotJ is bl**dy brilliant!  It's endlessly exciting, it's funny (CP30 as a God?!),
it's sad (Yoda's death) and genuinely moving (poor Anakin).   It's tragedy and comedy; it's sobering, yet uplifting.

What else could you ask for?!

(in reply to pablohoolio)
Post #: 75
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 12:18:26 AM   
rich

The general problem is they take up the slowest part of the film, and spoil the forest battle by fighting stormtroopers without being massacred straight away. Granted Chewbacca saved them mainly but it was still supposed to be "an entire legion of my finest troops". 

Meanwhile...

Post #: 76
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 12:40:25 AM   
pablohoolio

quote:

ORIGINAL: rich

The general problem is they take up the slowest part of the film, and spoil the forest battle by fighting stormtroopers without being massacred straight away. Granted Chewbacca saved them mainly but it was still supposed to be "an entire legion of my finest troops".†

I think people always miss the fact that there were a load of Rebel Troops there too. People always say how kooky it was that the Ewoks beat the Empire but they didn't, there were a lot of captured Rebels down there too which helped!

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 77
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 12:56:35 AM   
Jaina Skywalker Solo

quote:

quote:

The general problem is they take up the slowest part of the film, and spoil the forest battle by fighting stormtroopers without being massacred straight away. Granted Chewbacca saved them mainly but it was still supposed to be "an entire legion of my finest troops". 

I think people always miss the fact that there were a load of Rebel Troops there too. People always say how kooky it was that the Ewoks beat the Empire but they didn't, there were a lot of captured Rebels down there too which helped!

Quite!  Including Han, Leia, etc.  And you do see dead Ewoks (the poor little mites ).  It's not as though the Ewoks fought the whole battle.

I've never found their part of the film slow, ever.  To be frank, I think most people don't like the Ewoks because it reminds them that Star Wars is actually a family film.  The whole mythology behind these films is so damn fascinating that fans tend to forget that they were children themselves when they fell in love with them.

< Message edited by Jaina Skywalker Solo -- 29/4/2007 12:57:10 AM >

Post #: 78
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 1:13:27 AM   
darth silas

good to see someone defending rotj.and thats a great avatar you have there by the way jaina!

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

Post #: 79
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 1:48:33 AM   
Jaina Skywalker Solo

Thanks! 

The avatar's wicked, isn't it?  Courtesy of the lovely Lydia_H.

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 80
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 11:27:12 AM   
rich

quote:

quote:

Yeah I suppose so, but - sticks against armour? Ah I'll leave it alone, I still love ROTJ.

I miss my old avatar, it doesn't work properly anymore because the new forum stretches them to 100x100 pixels. Anyone else enjoy this series?

< Message edited by rich -- 29/4/2007 11:29:05 AM >

Meanwhile...

Post #: 81
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 12:39:34 PM   
Seth_Gecko

I love ROTJ but i do feel slightly let down with the ewoks 

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 82
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 1:28:18 PM   
pablohoolio

quote:

Anyone else enjoy this series?

Yep. The Clone Wars cartoon was excellent. The fight between Ventress and Anakin was excellent from the first season. Second season I wasn't quite as impressed with, the Anakin trial I didn't think a lot of, but it was still great. There were some great ideas in there too. I can't wait to see the CGI series based on the Clone Wars, as if this pic is anything to go by -

...it should be excellent. The same Clone Wars style but in glorious CGI renederings? Can't wait for the DVD's!

I think Jaina summed up ROTJ for me. When I was a kid it was my favourite of all three. As people get older, they become more cynical and forget just why they loved it in the first place. As a kid I loved the Ewoks and the whole last hour was just unbelievable cinema! And it's a shame people bash it now for the Ewoks as it contains probably the most emotional core of the whole trilogy with Luke trying to get his father back from the dark side. The scene with Yoda telling Luke Vader is ineed his father and the scenes with the Emperor are brilliant scenes.

Two scenes in Jedi stand out for me above all else though. The Endor platform scene with Luke and Vader. The way Vader meets Luke for the first time since cutting his hand off but just calmly talks to him like father to son is superb. And when he lights Luke's saber up, and Luke has a slightly worried expression is very tense. When Luke says 'Then my father is truly dead' and is taken away, the way Vader stands there, even though you can't see emotion in him, you can tell that it really hit him what Luke said.

The second scene is when Vader throws the Emperor down the shaft. The way he is looking back and forth and then he picks him up (to the tune of the Force Theme by John Williams) is spine tingling.

So Jedi does have it's faults (Luke's very poorly concieved plan for getting Han back from Jabba! ) but I don't go for this Jedi bashing and still think it's better than AOTC, even though I thought Clones was good, especially the battle of Geonosis.

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 83
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 2:21:38 PM   
King_Bard

the clone war cartoons were great...i really enjoyed them......

Post #: 84
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 2:23:55 PM   
gboywonder

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hope this is right place to post this - considered starting new thread but guessing someone will read this sometime and its been bugging me for years!

Around the release of Episode I i bought a Star Wars comic-book/magazine because it had a couple of posters in it which were cool... one was of the droids and Jar Jar i think but the other was an awesome mid-battle shot of Obi Wan and Darth Maul, lightsabers and all in the middle of the Tattooine desert.

Cut to a few weeks later - i see the movie, come home and see the poster on my wall and realise "Hang on!  That didn't actually happen right!?"  Of course Qui Gon fights with Maul in the desert but Obi Wan doesnt get in on the action till much later on in the movie...

Does anyone have any idea on what this was all about?  To my knowledge it wasnt even a deleted scene on the DVD's or anything.  Trying desperatly to find that damn poster now to prove my point as im sure many people are thinking im a little bit mental as of now... :-)

Yeah i had that poster

doesnt help you i know but still just thought i let u know

Helps me a lot actually mate - was starting to believe I had imagined it myself!  No-one else seems to remember it except for my brother (not the most reliable source!) and I can't find the bloody thing anywhere!

Cheers for the support tho.    Im still very curious about the scene.

Was that it?

Fucking A man!

How awesome is that pic?  It defined the hype for me totally - "Its NEW Star Wars!!!" - and altho i (like plenty others) were let down by the movie as a whole i think the lghtsaber stuff (involving Maul especailly) was totally worth the wait.

Cheers pablohoolio for the extra info too!  I was wondering how the shot never mad e t onto the dvds when they clealry have created the 'sabers special effects!  And now i know. 

"Your looks are becoming a problem!!"

Post #: 85
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 2:38:40 PM   
pablohoolio

quote:

Fucking A man!

How awesome is that pic?† It defined the hype for me totally - "Its NEW Star Wars!!!" - and altho i (like plenty others) were let down by the movie as a whole i think the lghtsaber stuff (involving Maul especailly) was totally worth the wait.

Cheers pablohoolio†for the extra info too!† I was wondering how the shot never mad e t onto the dvds when they clealry have created the 'sabers special effects!† And now i know.†

No problem!

I think you summed up Star Wars for me, or how I feel about it anyway. The Phantom Menace was a big dissapointment, lets make no bones about it, but Star Wars, for someone who grew up with it like I did, is more than just a movie. Its part of my childhood. So even though TPM was dissapointing, photo's like this still give me chills down my spine and any Star Wars fan would say, put the DVD of TPM in your player and stick the teaser trailer for TPM on and sit back and think just how good it was to see NEW Star Wars footage for the first time in 17 years!

I always remember where I was when I saw the teaser for TPM and how much seeing Maul and his double saber just made me feel like a kid again. Without getting into a prequels debate, it just made me remember the old movies and how I felt about them when I was 8-9 and growing up with them. Thats why this photo of Maul and Obi Wan makes me feel the same.

Love it.

p.s Even forgetting what the pic is showing, isn't it a great bit of photography? I remember reading how Ray Park was so pleased about it as the expression he is pulling in it, he says, summed him up and his dedication to his martial arts training. He loved it!

< Message edited by pablohoolio -- 29/4/2007 2:40:37 PM >

(in reply to gboywonder)
Post #: 86
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 29/4/2007 8:20:42 PM   
Jaina Skywalker Solo

I've never seen The Clone Wars cartoons.   Are they available to buy on dvd?

quote:

When I was a kid [RotJ] was my favourite of all three. As people get older, they become more cynical and forget just why they loved it in the first place. As a kid I loved the Ewoks and the whole last hour was just unbelievable cinema! And it's a shame people bash it now for the Ewoks as it contains probably the most emotional core of the whole trilogy with Luke trying to get his father back from the dark side. The scene with Yoda telling Luke Vader is ineed his father and the scenes with the Emperor are brilliant scenes.

Two scenes in Jedi stand out for me above all else though. The Endor platform scene with Luke and Vader. The way Vader meets Luke for the first time since cutting his hand off but just calmly talks to him like father to son is superb. And when he lights Luke's saber up, and Luke has a slightly worried expression is very tense. When Luke says 'Then my father is truly dead' and is taken away, the way Vader stands there, even though you can't see emotion in him, you can tell that it really hit him what Luke said.

The second scene is when Vader throws the Emperor down the shaft. The way he is looking back and forth and then he picks him up (to the tune of the Force Theme by John Williams) is spine tingling.

That post gave me goosebumps.

I especially agree with this bit:

quote:

When Luke says 'Then my father is truly dead' and is taken away, the way Vader stands there, even though you can't see emotion in him, you can tell that it really hit him what Luke said.

It's literally quite amazing that we know exactly what Vader is feeling there, despite him being a usually-emotionless character and completely hidden from our view.  Has a mask ever been more expressive? 

It's a testament to the genius of George Lucas (*gasp* yes, I said it!).

quote:

Star Wars, for someone who grew up with it like I did, is more than just a movie. Its part of my childhood. So even though TPM was dissapointing, photo's like this still give me chills down my spine and any Star Wars fan would say, put the DVD of TPM in your player and stick the teaser trailer for TPM on and sit back and think just how good it was to see NEW Star Wars footage for the first time in 17 years!

I always remember where I was when I saw the teaser for TPM and how much seeing Maul and his double saber just made me feel like a kid again. Without getting into a prequels debate, it just made me remember the old movies and how I felt about them when I was 8-9 and growing up with them. Thats why this photo of Maul and Obi Wan makes me feel the same.

Love it.

Again, agreed 100%.

I have tried, in vain, to explain to people what Star Wars means to me, but most just do not understand.  As you said, it's so much more than just three films; it's so many happy childhood memories spent watching them with my siblings, and being frightened by the Wampa and the Sarlacc; memories of feeling so happy when Han was released from the Carbonite (Iíve always had a major crush ); memories of playing with my brother's AT-AT (how cool?!) and literally hundreds of figures and toys (he had Boba Fett's nifty Slave 1 ship with the walk-the-plank type thing at the end, and Han, and Luke, and Vader, and Leia in Boussh disguise - which was mine, goddamnit - and the Millenium Falcon, the TIE Fighters, etc, etc), memories of imagining I was Leia, but with a lightsabre (I'm really showing myself up here as a geek!), etc.

I remember when I first saw the poster of little Anakin with the shadow of Darth Vader - it was in the now-closed Odeon on the South Bridge in Edinburgh - and I just stood there and shivered.  It was Star Wars that I hadn't seen before, and it was a brilliant feeling.

To be honest, I think you either get it or you donít.  But, interestingly enough, Iíve spoken to several LotR fans who seen to understand completely.  Because they also have a whole mythology and universe that they can buy into completely.  I imagine that in 15 years time, there will be a generation of LotR fans obsessing over their childhood heroes in the exact same way that we do.  

Although itíll never be as good, of course.  

Post #: 87
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 30/4/2007 12:28:20 AM   
pablohoolio

quote:

I have tried, in vain, to explain to people what Star Wars means to me, but most just do not understand.† As you said, it's so much more than just three films; it's so many happy childhood memories spent watching them with my siblings, and being frightened by the Wampa and the Sarlacc; memories of feeling so happy when Han was released from the Carbonite (Iíve always had a major crush†); memories of playing with my brother's AT-AT (how cool?!) and literally hundreds of figures and toys (he had Boba Fett's nifty Slave 1 ship with the walk-the-plank type thing at the end, and Han, and Luke, and Vader, and Leia in Boussh disguise - which was mine, goddamnit - and the Millenium Falcon, the TIE Fighters, etc, etc), memories of imagining I was Leia, but with a lightsabre (I'm really showing myself up here as a geek!), etc.[/color]

Jaina, this post sums up again mostly what I remember from childhood. Having to send for the Emperor figure because he wasn't available in the shops, same with Nien Nunb, and how the Tie Fighter Pilot figures feet stunk of raspberries for some bizzare reason!

I love hearing from people who see Star Wars as something they grew up with. I suppose it was the same for Ewan McGregor, as he said so on numerous occasions that it was MORE than a film to him. It was memories also. They were awe inspiring when I was 9 / 10 and they were like nothing ever seen before. I think thats why I love ROTJ so much because I remember it the most vividly from that time (Jabba, Gammorean Guards, Bib Fortuna etc were just enthralling when I was little!)

I will always remember vividly buying the ROTJ annual (with the pic of Luke hanging underneath the grid on the floor of Jabba's Palace trying to escape the Rancor that was never in the film!).

quote:

I've never seen The Clone Wars cartoons.†† Are they available to buy on dvd?

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/608457/Star_Wars_Clone_Wars_Vol_1/Product.html
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/734825/Star_Wars_Clone_Wars_Vol_2/Product.html

Yep, both seasons are on DVD and some excellent extra's too. I think you'd love them.

< Message edited by pablohoolio -- 30/4/2007 12:29:14 AM >

Post #: 88
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 30/4/2007 12:47:33 AM   
darth silas

star wars means more to me than three films.ITS SIX! i know a lot of older fans dont like the prequels,but i love them.they complement the classic trilogy beautifuly imo and make them much more enjoyable as a result.

and jaina,you are in for a treat with the clone wars cartoons.they are brilliant.the lightsaber battle between anakin and asaaj ventress is as good as anything you will see in the movies

< Message edited by darth silas -- 30/4/2007 12:50:37 AM >

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

Post #: 89
RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread - 30/4/2007 7:32:39 AM   
simonmckergan1

Morning Star Wars fans.  Is anyone on this thread looking forward to the new hardback novel: Sacrafice.  With a title like that I wonder who is going to bite it in the EU?

As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Star Wars: The Empire Thread Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI