Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs >> RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
[Poll]

Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype?

Not only gorgeous but talented, deserves all the hype
  40% (79)
She's a pretty good actress but her looks don't do it for me
  8% (16)
She's stunning but not really much of an actress
  31% (61)
I don't get what everyone's on about, average looking, poor actress
  20% (40)

Total Votes : 196

(last vote on : 9/5/2013 8:24:28 PM)
(Poll will run till: -- )
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 7/6/2009 4:08:38 PM   
Rich Empire

The Black Dahlia looked fantastic but the constant voice-over droning in just destroyed it for me.
There is a good film in there and I'd personally love to see a re-evaluated cut or directors cut.
Ghost World is a personal favourite with Lost In Translation and Girl With A Pearl Earring. Though I do know have mates who think differently on Lost In Translation. I heard good things about The Horse Whisperer when it first came out. 

The Prestige and The Man Who Wasn't There are great as well in my opinion, and are ofter forgotten.
Even though The Island does contain an insane amount of advertising, I found it quite a fun romp, I do like a bit of modern day / not too distant future Sci-Fi though every now and again. ( I was watching Strange Day jsut the other night on TV when I was bored! ) I think she does what's needed with the role much better than others. In Michael Bay terms comapre her character to Megan Fox in Transformers and to me it's easy to see who is hands down the better actress. Even though it's in a Michael Bay film.
It's kind of like Logan's Run on amphetemines. Ha ha. Just sit back and be entertained. The helicopter stunt they do is impressive stuff I think.
Plus it's got the legend Buscemi!

I'd love to see heer do something in the realms of Guillermo De Toro's Pan's Labrynth, dark eerie fairy tale stuff or further sci-fi done with thought and care like Solaris.

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 7/6/2009 4:16:58 PM >

The Dude abides...

(in reply to dhowdy)
Post #: 91
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 7/6/2009 4:15:59 PM   
dhowdy

oh agreed...The Island was this slick, polished, commercial-looking  movie that was as empty and shalllow as you're gonna get...but it was fun in a kind of coke snorting, heroin-injecting, booze fuelled way... fun while it lasts until the hangover comes...Very Logan's Run yes.

i saw Strange Days the other day too...the ending dragged on for waaay too long...and the mace character way too serious and stern to be attractive.

Juliette Lewis though...whooohh. she was HOT HOT HOT..

dont talk to me about SOLARIS. i thought it SUCKED.

< Message edited by dhowdy -- 7/6/2009 4:16:42 PM >

(in reply to Rich Empire)
Post #: 92
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 7/6/2009 4:23:13 PM   
Lazarus munkey

quote:

ORIGINAL: dhowdy

It did and Ms Johansson would not have improved it.

"Because I got the answers"

Last 5 seen
Chronicle 4/5
The Amazing Spider-Man 3/5
Young Adult 4/5
21 Jump Street 4/5
The Apartment 5/5

(in reply to dhowdy)
Post #: 93
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 7/6/2009 4:24:14 PM   
Rich Empire

Strange Days has it's flaws but it's fun for me none the less. I did turn off before the end I have to confess as I was tired.
It's those kinds of modern day set Sci-fi's I like though and would be great to see her do. I know loads of people who hate Solaris!
No worries though. I haven't seen the Russain original version, only the remake which personally I thought was ok.
I would like to see her do some more low budget art house stuff though as well as the other stuff.
Vicky Cristina Barcelona was good until the ending let it down a bit for me. A real shame, but good to see Woody Allen regaining his form a bit.
Iron Man 2 should be a real blast too next year! Can't wait!

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 7/6/2009 4:26:45 PM >

The Dude abides...

(in reply to dhowdy)
Post #: 94
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 7/6/2009 4:32:36 PM   
Rich Empire

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lazarus munkey

quote:

Well... I was just using it as an example of a modern day set sci-fi, like Stange Days which I personally quite like.
But I understand there a loads of people who don't like it.
What you got against her anyway?
Peace

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 7/6/2009 4:40:01 PM >

The Dude abides...

(in reply to Lazarus munkey)
Post #: 95
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 7/6/2009 4:43:20 PM   
Lazarus munkey

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rich Empire

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lazarus munkey

quote:

Well... I was just using it as an example of a modern day set sci-fi, like Stange Days which I personally quite like.
But I understand there a loads of people who don't like it.
What you got against her anyway?
Peace

Nothing, I like her. My point was that Solaris was so tedious, it couldn't have been improved with her in it.

I saw Strange Days at the cinema and I quite like it.

"Because I got the answers"

Last 5 seen
Chronicle 4/5
The Amazing Spider-Man 3/5
Young Adult 4/5
21 Jump Street 4/5
The Apartment 5/5

Post #: 96
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 7/6/2009 6:43:23 PM   
Rich Empire

Fair play sir.
I know a few of my mates would say the same as well. About Solaris that is.
Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Nice one for seeing Strange Days in the cinema.
I've heard the Russian version, of Solaris, has a shot that lasts for 20 mins going down a corridor, or something mad like that!
I'll try and see it one day, but i can see it's an aquired taste in viewing.

Speaking of Russians...
The Russains are coming in Iron Man 2!
Rourke & Johansson!!
Da, da. Bring it on!
A Russian Roulette against Tony Stark.

Peace.

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 7/6/2009 6:54:46 PM >

The Dude abides...

(in reply to Lazarus munkey)
Post #: 97
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 7/6/2009 11:34:52 PM   
ElephantBoy

Sadly i think she's blown it, part the problem is while slightly turning the corner, as stopping with the empity Main Stream roles, she still playing it safe, in supporting roles in half decent films, where she's not really testing herself.  Rebacca Hall and Miss Cruz were the stars of VCB not her.

In any case for awhile i've belived actress like Gyenhaal, Lohman and Page have proven to be the real flag barriers for this genations of great actress, i've never felt Scarlett was on the same level as them even when she looked in her early indie flicks.

(in reply to talking pie)
Post #: 98
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 8/6/2009 12:00:07 AM   
Rich Empire

Ok.
I personally thought VCB had a very even cast all of them on level pegging with their performances.
For me where the film lacked was just in the way the end was told, for me it slightly fizzled out.
Javier Barden and Scarlett Johansson didn't let the side down, they were up there alongside the rest.

I know she's played alot of supporting roles but I think she's perfectly capable (and done it very well in the past with Lost In Translation) to take and fill a lead role.
I say she's got a bright future.

The Dude abides...

(in reply to ElephantBoy)
Post #: 99
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 8/6/2009 12:10:38 AM   
ElephantBoy

In the case of Barden, I wouldn't say he let the side down so much, it wasn't one of his better peformances, but it was more the role which was a bit duff for me. The thing i'm getting at with Scarlett, is that she's kinda playing all the roles the same at the moment, she shows the same range and acting style in VCB as she did in the Pristege, the Black Dahila, and a Good Woman, it's a perfectly fine performance, just nothing great, the noviety of Cruz in VCB is that she gets to really let rip, in a festy comedy role.

The main problem with the film as a whole was that it's too much like a Woody Allen film from the mid 90's. but without the wit and insight, too much of a cliche, it was a slight return to form, but nothinh like what people have made out.

Post #: 100
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 9/6/2009 4:51:46 PM   
moneymouth77

She is stunning but entirely bland, like most of the recent big-name Hollywood actresses. I have yet to see her play an interesting, exciting role, and would relish the opportunity. Cause she'll either show she's a star by playing a difficult and exciting role, or turn into Angelina Jolie  This probably won't be it, but Iron Man 2 is looking cool: http://movies.sky.com/spider-man-4-iron-man-2-gear-up

Post #: 101
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 11/6/2009 4:50:16 PM   
Rich Empire

Bland? Aw come on.
Ghost World, Girl With A Pearl Earring and Lost In Translation. Aren't those interesting roles.I thought they were. Two of which were also lead roles. I haven't seen "The Horse Whisperer" but apparently she is very good for someone so young.
Her supporting roles have been pretty varied in different gnres of films, like "The Prestige" which I re-watched the other day to see if it still had it. It does in my opinion. Good fun stuff . Also "The Man Who Wasn't There" one of the Coen's most understated films in which she completes a very solid cast.
Ok not every film she has done has been amazing, but so many actors and actresses are just the same.
Naomi Watts, another very talented actress in my opinion for example, is unbelievable in Mulholland Drive (why didn't she get the Oscar?), but Funny Games to me felt completely lacking. I know it was a remake but even still the performances all round left me cold.

I completely agree though that Iron Man 2 is so far looking rather awesome!
I re-watched the first one last night and I still found that alot of fun.
I just hope they don't make it totally for kids and still give it some adult-esque darkness.
I watched the deleted scenes afterwards and only just then noticed that Ghost Face Killer from Wu Tang aka "Tony Stark" has a blink and you'll miss it amusing appearence.

Peace

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 11/6/2009 5:21:23 PM >

The Dude abides...

(in reply to moneymouth77)
Post #: 102
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 12/6/2009 12:54:26 AM   
Rich Empire

Showing she has a keen interest & a well rounded knowledge both in front of and behind the camera.

Peace.

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 12/6/2009 1:05:15 AM >

The Dude abides...

Post #: 103
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 15/6/2009 4:23:11 PM   
Rich Empire

Charity work as well; it's always nice to see actors and actresses who actively get involved with other things. Hooray!!
Here's quite a good website you can search for other actors & actresses on as well to see how much they use their super powers for good on their days off!
Ha ha.

http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/117-scarlett-johansson

You may notice a certain actress in the "top celebrities & charities" section that appears on the right hand side of the page.

Hope all is well.

Peace.

PS- I also love the fact that Johnny Depp raised $3000 for charity from auctioning his boxer shorts!

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 16/6/2009 1:52:18 AM >

The Dude abides...

Post #: 104
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 16/6/2009 2:25:46 AM   
Ultimo Lee

I don't get her at all

Tombstone: Average actress, big rack.

Post #: 105
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 16/6/2009 2:31:49 AM   
BlueBalls

Option 3: She's stunning but not really much of an actress.

Sums her up pretty well in my opinion.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation
I declare undying love to BlueBalls.

(in reply to Ultimo Lee)
Post #: 106
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 16/6/2009 10:39:34 AM   
ElephantBoy

She needs to define herself more before directing, i'm just not that convinced, Ghost World and even LIT is getting on for a decade now.  She'll never have a talent of a Naomi Watts, but still has timevto mature into a better actress.

(in reply to BlueBalls)
Post #: 107
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 16/6/2009 2:18:40 PM   
Rich Empire

Hmmm.
Interesting. Mulholland Drive was also 10 years ago wasn't it? (2001)  Lost in Translation (2003).
I see what you mean, but I honestly think in the grand scale of modern actresses out there she's up there with the best. Not every part she does has to be a lead and she's held her own in many high standard casts along the was since Lost In Translation.
Even in blockbusters I don't feel that she is some flusey wall papering the background. She's got a stong personality that shows with a lot of drive.

Directing early on can be an interesting affair (I believe Natalie Portman is doing it as well). In my opinion anything that increases experience in how a film comes together is surely what makes learned actors and actresses stand apart from the rest when it comes to performing in front of it.
Whatever the case I think it's a good thing, I'm not expecting the next "Seven Samurai" but you never know. Just the doing of it and the experience is a great thing, it shows a keen willingness to learn and a dedication to the industry she's been in since the age of something like 5?!
For example a lot George Clooney's directorial stuff has been good (in my opinion) "Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind" (Sam Rockwell being awesome again, bring on Iron Man 2!!!  ) for me certainly showed in a few shots that Clooney had learned stuff from working with the Coens. "Good Night Good Luck" is a great film and he had to battle to even get that signed for the meager amount of money needed to make it, because of what the subject was about and his expeience as a director. 

Hope all is well.

Peace.

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 16/6/2009 2:29:51 PM >

The Dude abides...

Post #: 108
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 16/6/2009 5:19:50 PM   
moneymouth77

It looks like we're all generally in agreement, hot but not brilliant. And no disrepect on the charity and directing front, good of her to get out there, but doesn't that scream of someone dying to be recognised as talented and accepted 

Post #: 109
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 16/6/2009 6:30:42 PM   
Rich Empire

quote:

ORIGINAL: moneymouth77

It looks like we're all generally in agreement, hot but not brilliant. And no disrepect on the charity and directing front, good of her to get out there, but doesn't that scream of someone dying to be recognised as talented and accepted 

Well, I've got say that I disagree.
Yeah she's obviously good looking, most actresses are, but I think she has way, way more talent than many of the other actresses her age. In my view she has had a good run of experience from a very early age and she clearly manages herself very well. Unlike a lot of other actresses who are weighed up on looks over talent and haven't been around for half as long as her.
She sensibly stays out of a lot of the tabloid media, which is a good thing.

With all due respect, that's a pretty cynical view to have on the charity / directing front.
Doing charitable things is a good thing and shouldn't be scoffed at ever.
She's allowed to express interest in directing, come on, where would we be with out actors being allowed to be let loose with a camera...

Sean Penn - Into The Wild
Clint Eastwood - Unforgiven
John Favreau - Iron Man (sorry had to get that in! PS -Bring on Iron Man 2!!)
Ben Affleck - Gone Baby Gone
George Clooney - Good night & Good luck
Sarah Polley - Away From Her
Ben Stiller - Cable Guy / Zoolander
Kevin Costner - Dances With Wolves
Tim Robbins - Dead Man Walking / The Cradle Will Rock
Mel Gibson - Braveheart / Apocalypto
Steve Buscemi - Trees Lounge
Gary Oldman - Nil By Mouth

To name just a few...
Surely we should be encouraging people who are devoted to film to explore it further?
Lets have some positivity!
Peace.

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 16/6/2009 6:35:04 PM >

The Dude abides...

(in reply to moneymouth77)
Post #: 110
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 16/6/2009 7:03:19 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rich Empire

Well, I've got say that I disagree.
Yeah she's obviously good looking, most actresses are, but I think she has way, way more talent than many of the other actresses her age. In my view she has had a good run of experience from a very early age and she clearly manages herself very well. Unlike a lot of other actresses who are weighed up on looks over talent and haven't been around for half as long as her.
She sensibly stays out of a lot of the tabloid media, which is a good thing.

With all due respect, that's a pretty cynical view to have on the charity / directing front.
Doing charitable things is a good thing and shouldn't be scoffed at ever.
She's allowed to express interest in directing, come on, where would we be with out actors being allowed to be let loose with a camera...

Sean Penn - Into The Wild
Clint Eastwood - Unforgiven
John Favreau - Iron Man (sorry had to get that in! PS -Bring on Iron Man 2!!)
Ben Affleck - Gone Baby Gone
George Clooney - Good night & Good luck
Sarah Polley - Away From Her
Ben Stiller - Cable Guy / Zoolander
Kevin Costner - Dances With Wolves
Tim Robbins - Dead Man Walking / The Cradle Will Rock
Mel Gibson - Braveheart / Apocalypto
Steve Buscemi - Trees Lounge
Gary Oldman - Nil By Mouth

To name just a few...
Surely we should be encouraging people who are devoted to film to explore it further?
Lets have some positivity!
Peace.

Ahh man and you were doing so well! Falling on the home straight

Seriously though, I'm prepared to give her more time as a director than an actress. I'm not sure she'll ever convince me that she's anything other than mediocre in front of the camera, but thats no reason to judge how she'll do behind it. Look at Ben Affleck, a source of some ridicule as an actor (a little harsh IMO) but gaining some credibility as a quietly capable director. Good luck to her if thats the 'direction' (arf, sorry) she moves in.

Post #: 111
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 16/6/2009 9:39:42 PM   
Rich Empire

Ha ha!
Nice one.
Yeah, Braveheart crept in there. I haven't seen it in ages but I remember when it came out how epic it was, it's still an achievement and shows vision even if it is cheesey and another excuse for Mel Gibson to poke the English in the eye just one more time.  Ha ha.

I sympathise with Ben Affleck as he gets a lot of gyp, It's fair to say he's had a varied career but then again who hasn't? I like him in some roles, which reminds me I need to see Hollywoodland and re-watch Dazed & Confused.
An actor has got to be lucky with their director, producers and script before you even stand a chance of your performance coming through with out a shredding. There's a lot of factors to take in and balance even after all that. And at the end of the day it's the actor taking the risk, as they are on camera, and they are the ones with their head on the chopping board.
It's in this same breathe that I feel Scarlett Johansson really gets a rough time from a lot of people. It's clear she has done a lot of varied roles, some which have worked and some which haven't.
For example some critics slagged off her performance in "The Prestige", which I loved in the cinema then rented and was a little let down the 2nd time round, I guess because I was pumped form the cinematic experience. Finally out of curiosity, and slight bewilderment I have to confess, I bought it at a cheap price on DVD, watched it and really enjoyed it the 3rd time round. I now really think it's a bit of a fun gem to watch.
What some critics didn't like when it came out, and I remember reading this, was her accent, which is a harsh statement, as it's the directors decision fundamentally to do ADR in post.
Christopher Nolan is renowned for keeping the original sound used on all of his films and hardly doing ADR (which is fine, that's the way he works).
So if an actor's accent slips slightly on what could be days upon days of takes on a scene, maybe even picking up on a scene weeks later or months later if they are doing other jobs (eg other films or theatre) it may show through in some way when all the shots of the performance have been edited together.
There are many, many actors and actresses who do ADR to clean up their accents, it's one of the main purposes of why it's there. To help smooth out the performance and clean up the dialogue. 
So for for a critic to go on and say that about her performance, which personally I thought was fine, I thought was a bit silly.
Each to his or her own opinion I guess and different strokes for different folks. Hey-ho.
But the importance is in the attempt and the willing to try something a bit different with regards to roles on screen and experience off screen. It's all good.
What can I say I'm a fan.

Peace.

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 17/6/2009 12:31:50 AM >

The Dude abides...

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 112
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 18/6/2009 9:04:06 PM   
Rich Empire

Hey there,

: )

Here's a little heart warmer and an eye opener for you all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVdTNV_PLMk

There's some nice words said at the end of this clip.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Peace.

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 18/6/2009 9:06:39 PM >

The Dude abides...

Post #: 113
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 21/6/2009 9:42:52 PM   
Rich Empire

Hooray and Banzai!!
Lost In Translation is on Film Four tonight @ 10:55 pm.
Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu.

: )

Hope all is well.

Peace.

The Dude abides...

Post #: 114
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 22/6/2009 1:21:03 PM   
Rich Empire

Hey there,

On the set of "The Man Who Wasn't There" with Legendary cinematographer Roger Deakins, (nominated 8 times in the past for an Academy Award but never won, yet...).

As usual "Lost In Translation" was just the tonic I needed last night to finish off the weekend.

Hope all is well.

Peace.

< Message edited by Rich Empire -- 22/6/2009 1:22:31 PM >

The Dude abides...

Post #: 115
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 22/6/2009 4:34:06 PM   
ElephantBoy

But Naomi Watts has been in a number of good films, and put in good performances since Mulholland Drvie SJ hasn't.

Post #: 116
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 22/6/2009 5:14:43 PM   
TrendMeUp

I was actually starting to lose faith in her. Appearing in dull tripe like HJNTIY (I'm not writing it all) and spending more time doing adverts than films. But I really enjoyed her performance in VCB. I thought she played the character well. She was dumb and a little irritating (the character I mean, which I think she was supposed to be) but she was also sympathetic in her naivity. She has been pretty poor in films like The Prestige and Scoop thought. None of this changes the fact she's painfully attractive and seems reasonably interesting and smart. Kind of like Keira in that I can't understand why she gets so much stick. Young talent should be appreciated and encouraged, not hassled and insulted. Obviously people have the right to criticise, but some people come at these young actresses with such venom. Sad really.

http://thatgumyoulikeblog.wordpress.com - a film blog

Post #: 117
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 22/6/2009 5:45:00 PM   
Rich Empire

quote:

ORIGINAL: ElephantBoy

But Naomi Watts has been in a number of good films, and put in good performances since Mulholland Drvie SJ hasn't.

I never said Naomi Watts hadn't done good films since Mulholland Drive. I think she's one of the most convincing actresses on the planet. But in my opinion even she has done a few films which didn't really hit home after Mulholland Drive.
No young actor or actress these days really has a spotless career especially with the films that are being made.

I agree with Trend, i thought she was great in Vicky Cristina Barcelona. Playing the niaeve junxtapose of Rebecca Hall's character. It completed a well rounded cast in my opinion, each person fitting around the next.

I re-watched The Prestige and really liked it, and as a slab of entertainment it's great. That film shows the viewer the power of an edit extremely well in my opinion. It's not a film that'll change your life but it's one I'm happy to own for sure.

Iron Man 2 is something I'm looking forward to. It's going to be popcorn the whole way but good fun as well. The fact that Marvel have control is a very good thing, I was really quite enchanted by the first film! I was completely expecting it to be Ghostrider quality, but came away really enjoying it.

There is talk that she or Anne Hathaway may be in line for the Bride Of Frankenstein re-make which would be cool! As long as they keep it traditionally dark and squarely in the genre of horror. None of this Van Helsing business! Ha ha.
I'd certainly like to see her do something gothic and fairytale-esque.

Hope all is well.

Peace.

The Dude abides...

Post #: 118
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 22/6/2009 8:52:16 PM   
TrendMeUp

Oh, you misunderstood what I said about The Prestige. I think it's a 5 star film, I just thought Scarlett was very bland in it.

http://thatgumyoulikeblog.wordpress.com - a film blog

Post #: 119
RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? - 22/6/2009 9:14:39 PM   
Rich Empire

Ah, Gald you too also like it Sir!

I thought she was pretty good in the film, but that's just my opinion.
She did have the less meaty part in terms of character that Rebecca Hall was given though.
I thought there was more room to experiment and more freedom to create with Rebecca Hall's part.
It was a bit similar in Vicky Cristina Barcelona to a certain extent, I thought that Rebecca hall had the meatier part in terms of a more interesting or more complex character with many layers.
Not saying that Scarlett Johansson let the side down on VCB at all, I thought they were all on par with each other.
A great ensemble cast.

Hope all is well.

Peace.

The Dude abides...

(in reply to TrendMeUp)
Post #: 120
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs >> RE: Scarlett Johansson - Does she deserve the hype? Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI