Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What is this place?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Fun And Games >> Save Your Favourite >> RE: What is this place? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What is this place? - 13/3/2007 12:05:56 PM   
theram05

quote:

ORIGINAL: WilliamMunny

How to Avoid "Save Your Favourites Threads".

1) Do not go into the part of the forum labelled: "Save your favourite".

2) See part one.

I don't recall anybody asking how to avoid SYF. I certainly didnt. It certainly wasn't my question. Please see one page back or two posts up for my question.

When I want a question answered that I didnt ask, I'll get in touch with you ok mr munny?

< Message edited by theram05 -- 13/3/2007 12:07:33 PM >

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

(in reply to WilliamMunny)
Post #: 31
RE: What is this place? - 13/3/2007 3:23:21 PM   
BobaJango

Jesus ram. Don't take this the wrong way cus i like you, but dude; get a life!

"Don't worry. Won't insult legendary underworld solidarity by suggesting you surrender name without torture". - Rorschach (Watchmen).

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 32
RE: What is this place? - 14/3/2007 11:12:48 AM   
theram05

quote:

ORIGINAL: BobaJango

No offence taken mate, rest assured. 

I do have a life, but this is kind of a pet project for me now, call it a one man crusade to find a point in SYF. I really would like to know what the point of it is?!! I mean that really can't be all that much to ask, can it?

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

(in reply to BobaJango)
Post #: 33
RE: What is this place? - 18/3/2007 10:50:35 PM   
AgentGoth

If you're after a point to it all, then they're just there for a bit of fun. Not everybody enjoys the same sort of thing, so don't work yourself up over it. Why not do something else with your time, like help little fluffy animals or invent a cure for cancer?

"Sheriff Perry! You are violating my territorial bubble!"

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 34
RE: What is this place? - 18/3/2007 10:57:49 PM   
Evil_Bob

quote:

ORIGINAL: theram05

quote:

ORIGINAL: BobaJango

No offence taken mate, rest assured. 

I do have a life, but this is kind of a pet project for me now, call it a one man crusade to find a point in SYF. I really would like to know what the point of it is?!! I mean that really can't be all that much to ask, can it?

If you want something to do you can go into Save your favourite band/group and stop Evanesence from placing 1st of 2nd. I realise that its completely irrelevant but it offends me that somebody would even think that.

How dare you call me inhumane. Right you fucker. I'm going to do the washing up.

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 35
RE: What is this place? - 21/3/2007 11:31:21 AM   
theram05

quote:

ORIGINAL: AgentGoth

If you're after a point to it all, then they're just there for a bit of fun. Not everybody enjoys the same sort of thing, so don't work yourself up over it. Why not do something else with your time, like help little fluffy animals or invent a cure for cancer?

Thats ironic, I actually do have a pretty good hunch about a cure for cancer, but I'm more interested in sorting out SYF and The Thunderdome first, I'll get round to the cure for cancer once all this is sorted. So its really quite simple, give me my way, or people will keep dying.

Now, can you answer my question, what is the story with SYF? Are people favourites in trouble? Do they need to be saved? Were they in danger?

Also, an interesting point, am I the only one a tad worried that the majority of these SYF threads seem to have been started by the same person who was well known for posting in here under a number of different alias's and has conned many a forumite out of their hard earned cash over the years?

< Message edited by theram05 -- 22/3/2007 10:55:34 AM >

(in reply to AgentGoth)
Post #: 36
What are the rules? - 23/11/2008 5:26:36 AM   
Beatrice Kiddo

Can someone explain to me the rules of Save your favourite....I wanna start a thread but it would probably be handy to know how it all works first

"They ain't tough enough, smart enough or fast enough. I can hit any bank I want, any time. They got to be at every bank, all the time."

(in reply to theram05)
Post #: 37
RE: What are the rules? - 4/2/2009 1:57:18 PM   
theram05

quote:

ORIGINAL: Beatrice Kiddo

Can someone explain to me the rules of Save your favourite....I wanna start a thread but it would probably be handy to know how it all works first

Dont do it, for the love of god dont do it.

(in reply to Beatrice Kiddo)
Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Fun And Games >> Save Your Favourite >> RE: What is this place? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI