Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Star Trek Films

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: The Star Trek Films Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Star Trek Films - 17/5/2009 4:44:07 PM   
benmharper

I too took advantage of sky's showing of the films. Watched II and III the other day and am crrently watching IV. All pretty enjoyable films so far.

#3 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

(in reply to juanvasquez)
Post #: 181
RE: The Star Trek Films - 17/5/2009 7:02:25 PM   
Monkeyshaver

Star Trek 1 - 6 are all entertaining. Its when the new crew took over that it all went wrong. Boring characters & boring plots.

Monkeyshaver is currently watching Doctor Who on the office TV.

(in reply to benmharper)
Post #: 182
RE: The Star Trek Films - 17/5/2009 7:40:59 PM   
Starscream

Been watching them on Sky Plus since last weekend, Got to Star Trek V The Final Frontier in the middle of the week and my Sky Plus Hard Drive decided to die But I got a shiny new one from Sky today and lucky I'm back on the Star Trek trail Although i've only got one left as i've seen TNG ones.

Enjoy them all so far except V. My highlight of the series so far was a line Kirk said in III

Klingon bastard! You killed my son!

The allspark will be mine!

(in reply to Monkeyshaver)
Post #: 183
RE: Star Trek - 17/5/2009 9:23:31 PM   
rich

Watched The Undiscovered Country yesterday, still probably my favourite. Some of the dialogue always makes me grin.

you have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon

Meanwhile...

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 184
RE: Star Trek - 17/5/2009 11:21:53 PM   
juanvasquez

Having now seen the first 8 films in 7 days, I can pretty much call myself a fan.

The Motion Picture was good but gets dwarfed by the quality of the following films. II-VI are all brilliant movies, I even really liked V which a lot of people seem to hate.

[SPOILERS for Generations]
However, even though I wasn't expecting as good a film as the previous ones, I felt very let down by Generations. I know it was a 'passing the torch' sort of movie but I'm sure there could have been a better way of doing it, involving the whole of the previous crew, not just a cameo from Chekov and Scotty. And even Kirk was barely used. It was great at the beginning when he was there for the new enterprise crew, but when it went to the TNG crew, it started to go down hill. And when Kirk was finally found by Picard, he was around for about 10 minutes before being killed! It was such a disappointing way for such a great character to go.

He should have at least have had a send off Spock style a'la Wrath Of Khan. He just helped save a whole solar system as well as the crew of the Enterprise, and no one bats an eyelid!

[END SPOILERS]

But it was redeemed by Insurrection which is a great movie with one of the greatest set of bad guys in the Star Trek universe IMO. A great story line and a very engaging film.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture 3/5
Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan 4/5
Star Trek III: The Search For Spock 4/5
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home 4/5
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier 4/5
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country 4/5
Star Trek Generations 3/5
Star Trek First Contact 4/5

Still to watch Insurrection, but I have seen it before and remember enjoying it, and for some reason Sky didn't show Nemesis. And even though it is classed as the worst of the bunch, I still would like to see it.

Check out my cult games reviews and features at Horror Cult Films

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 185
RE: Star Trek - 18/5/2009 12:03:01 AM   
darth silas

Nemesis is actually pretty good.A little derivative of Khan perhaps but its got probably the best space battles of the series up to that point.

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to juanvasquez)
Post #: 186
RE: Star Trek - 18/5/2009 10:37:57 PM   
juanvasquez

Watched Insurrection today. Was very entertaining, and seemed like the first time in a while there hasn't been a time travel story!

However there was something about it that seemed missing but I can't seem to put my finger on it. I guess it just felt like a feature length episode more than anything.

I give it 3/5. As I said, I was entertained, but I can't bring myself to score it as high as the others.

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 187
RE: The best STAR TREK movie ??? - 22/5/2009 7:09:54 PM   
davidjthomson

It'll always be THE WRATH OF KHAN for me.  Near faultless and with one of the best endings of any movie. 
"I have been and always shall be your friend". 

Just caught the reboot Star Trek movie yesterday and thought it was excellent, with some of the best space battles I've ever seen in a Star Trek movie. 

Favourites starting from the best:

• THE WRATH OF KHAN
  • THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY
  • STAR TREK (2009)
  • THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK
  • FIRST CONTACT
  • THE VOYAGE HOME
  • THE MOTION PICTURE
  • NEMESIS
  • INSURRECTION
  • GENERATIONS
  • THE FINAL FRONTIER

Nothing is over until we say it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

(in reply to Beno)
Post #: 188
RE: The best STAR TREK movie ??? - 24/5/2009 9:38:38 PM   
impqueen

I think if pressured my ranking of Trek films would be as followed, which when looking at my Film 2009 List is confusing BUT overall there isn’t too much to choose between the first five. I think I will take Star Trek (2009) as separate from those first 10 Films in the future as part of a possible trilogy.

01.     The Undiscovered Country
02.     The Voyage Home
03.     First Contact
04.     Wrath of Khan
05.     Star Trek

06.     The Search for Spock
07.     Star Trek the Motion Picture
08.     Star Trek Insurrection
09.     Star Trek Generations
10.     The Final Frontier

11.     Star Trek Nemesis

Yes, always.

(in reply to davidjthomson)
Post #: 189
RE: Star Trek - 24/5/2009 10:04:42 PM   
Tech_Noir

"From Hell's heart I stab at thee"

(in reply to Mojo)
Post #: 190
RE: Star Trek - 25/5/2009 5:11:11 PM   
darthbane

My favorite Treks films in order

The Wrath of Khan
The Undiscovered Country
Star Trek
First Contact
The Voyage Home
The Search For Spock
Insurrection
The Final Frontier
Nemesis
Generations
The Motion Picture

"You're not safe here. No one is" Batman - Arkham City

http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/darthbane

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 191
RE: Star Trek - 2/6/2009 7:03:28 PM   
Timon

There's some great concept art at the below link, click on the image.

I love the look of the Kelvin bridge and interior. Much more industrial with girders and such everywhere. It's really what Enterprise NX-01 should have looked like as opposed to the shiny, might as well be from DS9-look, they had....

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to darthbane)
Post #: 192
RE: Star Trek - 3/6/2009 10:53:53 PM   
juanvasquez

I finally went to see Star Trek at the weekend. I loved it. I was expecting it to be good, but not that good. I was concerned that the chemistry between Kirk, Spock and Bones wouldn't be as good as the original movies but I thought they were just as good.

I didn't think there was a single person miscast, and was pleased that each of the main characters got a moment to shine.

I would welcome as many movies with the reboot as there was with the originals. As long as writing is as great as with this one.

Was a little disappointed that there was no play on the Goldsmith and Horner scores but can't complain as it was good enough. And the fact it's a 'franchise' reboot.

An excellent film which I can't wait to see again, though will probably have to wait for the Blu ray. Which I imagine will look stunning.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 193
RE: Star Trek (2009) - 24/6/2009 11:36:16 AM   
Timon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

Apparantly the Klingons WERE meant to be in the new film. For the 25 years, Nero was 'waiting', he was imprisioned on Rura Penthe... that's the Klingon Prison Planet mentioned in the film. Apparantly they filmed all this and it'll be on the DVD along with these other deleted scenes.

Some of the Kirk and Spock back-story
The new Star Trek is an 'origin story' with the primary focus on Kirk and Spock. Both have scenes from their childhoods which ended up in the final film, but some still ended up cut. However, even though they aren't in the film, some of this footage has been used in trailers and TV commercials, notably a scene at Spock's birth.

DELETED: Scene with Amanda (Winona Ryder) and Sarek (Been Cross) holding baby Spock

Also gone is a scene with Kirk's Uncle. If you remember back to last year, it was reported that Brad Henke had been cast as 'alcoholic abusive Uncle,' however Henke is nowhere to be seen in the final film. And although Jimmy Bennett still appears as a young James T. Kirk (the kid who steals the Corvette seen in the first trailer), Spencer Daniels (who plays George Kirk Jr.) didn't make the final cut either [correction] who was originally reported to playing George Kirk, Jr still appears in the film, however he is credited as "Johnny" and has no lines. 

Nero on Rura Penthe
Probably the biggest section of the film that has been cut is a whole sub-plot involving Nero on the Klingon prison planet Rura Penthe. Even though it isn't in the film, clips from this section of the film have worked there way into various trailers, including Nero's line "the wait is over."

DELETED: Nero fights off Klingons escaping from Rura Penthe

DELETED: Nero is going to have to wait for the DVDs to see this scene play out

This section of the film is actually not entirely gone. There is a reference in the film to a battle 'at a Klingon prison planet' and there is also a brief glimpse of Nero's past during a flashback sequence (which has also been seen in one of the TV commercials). However, neither of these things makes it clear that Nero was actually a prisoner on Rura Penthe.

Last November Star Trek director JJ Abrams actually talked to Empire about cutting the Klingon subplot (which we know to be Nero's time on Rura Penthe):
"There was a big Klingon subplot in this, and we actually ended up having to pull it out because it confused the story in a way that I thought was very cool but unnecessary. So we have these beautiful designs that we're going to have to wait and do elsewhere I guess."

Unsurprisingly, this will all be on the DVD!

There will likely be three home video versions of the Star Trek movie: standard widescreen DVD, special edition DVD set, and special edition Blu-ray. The details out of Germany from Filme-Bluray.de and AreaDVD.de are for the Blu-ray, but could also apply to the special edition DVD set. Bear in mind that there can be variations between different regions, and also this is not an official release from Paramount, so this should not be considered final. However, except for some of the naming, sources indicate the below list is accurate.

Star Trek (2009 movie) Blu-ray Details
Technical

Picture: 2.35:1 (1080p)
Sound: German Dolby Digital 5.1, English Dolby True HD 5.1, English Audio Description, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, Italian Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: German, English and others

Extras:
  • Audio commentary (JJ Abrams, Bryan Burke, Alex Kurtzman, Damon Lindelof, Roberto Orci)
  • Featurettes:
    • Where no man has gone before:
      • The Shatner conundrum
      • The redshirt guy,
      • The green girl
      • Trekker alert!

• Casting
    • A new vision ("Savage Pressure")
    • Starships:
      • Warp explained
      • Painting work
      • Accelerated bridge construction
      • The captain’s chair
      • Operating the buttons
      • Shuttle shuffle
      • Accelerated Narada construction

• Aliens:
      • The alien paradox
      • The girl with the big eyes
      • Big pro Quinto
      • Klingons
      • Drakoulias anatomy 101

• Planets:
      • Additional businesses
      • Confidentiality

• Equipment and costumes: Klingon costumes
    • Sound
    • Music
    • Gene Roddenberry’s vision

• Deleted scenes:
    • Spock’s birth
    • Klingons capture Narada
    • Young Kirk, Johnny and Uncle Frank
    • Amanda and Sarek argue after Spock’s fight
    • Interrogation and escape from prison
    • Sarek and Amanda
    • Bedroom and Kobayashi Maru (original version)
    • Kirk apologizes to the green girl
    • Sarek sees Spock Prime

• Starfleet vessel simulator (probably BD only)
  • Star Trek gag reel
  • Trailers:
    • Teaser trailer
    • Theatrical trailer "The wait is over"
    • Theatrical trailer "Prepare for the beginning"
    • Theatrical trailer "Buckle up"

• Star Trek: D-A-C demo (trailer) for XBOX 360
  • BD Live options

As for the release date, Amazon Germany has it listed for October 5th. Paramount Home Entertainment is not confirming any release dates or details. However, sources indicate that the date is likely accurate for Europe, but that the US date could be later, possibly late October or November.

Deleted Scenes show ‘origins’ got most of the cuts
As reported before, but now seen in more detail, the part of the Star Trek movie that was most affected by the editor’s blade was origin stories for Kirk and Spock plus Nero’s time with the Klingons. The deleted scenes listed above seem to be in the order that they would have appeared in the film, almost all of which would have been before the Narada’s attack on Vulcan. It seems that the brunt of the cutting was from Spock’s childhood/adolescence and Nero’s ‘lost years’ (which is also being turned into comic book series). In the TrekMovie review of the Star Trek movie, it was noted that that the origin story part of the film felt like it went by too fast, so these deleted scenes will be very welcome.  

I can only assume most if not all of those Special Features will be on the Special Edition standard DVD as some of us have yet to go Blu-Ray. If they're not, then this could be the release to convince me to get a player....

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 194
RE: Star Trek (2009) - 24/6/2009 10:03:13 PM   
darth silas

Been listening to the soundtrack to the new movie lately and the new theme for Star trek and the Enterprise has really grown on me.When i first saw the movie,it felt strange when the Enterprise appeared and none of the familiar themes were heard.But this is an all new version of Trek and so the score should be new as well.Michael Giacchino did a great job.

Heres the new theme im talking about..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9gXIlqqEhY

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 195
RE: Star Trek (2009) - 27/6/2009 11:22:37 AM   
juanvasquez

I have just watched Nemesis. And I enjoyed it. I can't understand the dislike. I thought it was better than Insurrection and Generations.

But saying that, I also enjoyed The Final Frontier. I guess I enjoy things too much.

But anyhoo, it gets a 4/5 from me.

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 196
RE: The best STAR TREK movie ??? - 16/7/2009 1:40:28 AM   
spacerguy

Star Trek The Wrath of Khan made the hairs on my neck stand up! Now that does'nt happen often. Empires 500 movie list is completely bereft of acknowledgement in respect of The Wrath of Khan which is a complete mystery to me. Khan is awesome. Trekkies Strike Back.

< Message edited by spacerguy -- 16/7/2009 2:02:27 AM >

(in reply to Beno)
Post #: 197
RE: The best STAR TREK movie ??? - 16/7/2009 10:19:11 AM   
00Nothing

Fast paced, action packed, humourous, intelligent, wonderful characters and above all else, deeply, deeply emotional, Star Trek II:The Wrath of Khan isn't just a great Star Trek film, it's a great Hollywood blockbuster full stop. It has everything you want from a great sci-fi spectacle and more and you know what the best thing is? William Shatner. The Shat is actually fantastic throughout the film, putting in a wonderfully poignant and restrained performance of a man who wants to hold on to his youth even as he admits that travelling through the cosmos is a young man's game. I challenge anyone not to be moved by his scenes in the last ten minutes.

"How do you feel Jim?"
"I feel young."

Just wonderful.

"I will see you in another life, when we are both cats."

(in reply to spacerguy)
Post #: 198
RE: The best STAR TREK movie ??? - 16/7/2009 10:35:42 AM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: 00Nothing

Fast paced, action packed, humourous, intelligent, wonderful characters and above all else, deeply, deeply emotional, Star Trek II:The Wrath of Khan isn't just a great Star Trek film, it's a great Hollywood blockbuster full stop. It has everything you want from a great sci-fi spectacle and more and you know what the best thing is? William Shatner. The Shat is actually fantastic throughout the film, putting in a wonderfully poignant and restrained performance of a man who wants to hold on to his youth even as he admits that travelling through the cosmos is a young man's game. I challenge anyone not to be moved by his scenes in the last ten minutes.

"How do you feel Jim?"
"I feel young."

Just wonderful.

Lets not get carried away. It is his best performance, but he does ham it up now and again - which is great. Give me someone a little larger than life in these films!

Agreed about your comments.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to 00Nothing)
Post #: 199
RE: The best STAR TREK movie ??? - 16/7/2009 5:16:57 PM   
00Nothing

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

Lets not get carried away. It is his best performance, but he does ham it up now and again - which is great. Give me someone a little larger than life in these films!

I know what you mean about him still hamming it up at times.

"KHAAAAANNNNN."

It's just, compared to other times, there is a little bit more restriant from him than usual, especially when (censored) dies. If you listen to the Nic Myer/Manny Coto commentary on the recent DVD release, Myer admits that he would have Shatner do multiple takes to exhaust some of his energy and that his performance was the better because of it and at times I can see what he means. There's not as much of...the...talking style.

"I will see you in another life, when we are both cats."

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 200
RE: The best STAR TREK movie ??? - 16/7/2009 8:32:07 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

"KHAAAAANNNNN."

It's just, compared to other times, there is a little bit more restriant from him than usual, especially when (censored) dies. If you listen to the Nic Myer/Manny Coto commentary on the recent DVD release, Myer admits that he would have Shatner do multiple takes to exhaust some of his energy and that his performance was the better because of it and at times I can see what he means. There's not as much of...the...talking style.

It was my biggest fear that Pine wouldn't manage to get that sort of performance but he did. People say he only "did" Shatner during the test and at the end, but he sounded like Shatner a hell of a lot throughout - but it was more like his performance in Khan rather than the tv show.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to 00Nothing)
Post #: 201
RE: The best STAR TREK movie ??? - 17/7/2009 12:35:11 AM   
somekindof_battery

quote:

quote:

quote:

"KHAAAAANNNNN."

It was my biggest fear that Pine wouldn't manage to get that sort of performance but he did. People say he only "did" Shatner during the test and at the end, but he sounded like Shatner a hell of a lot throughout - but it was more like his performance in Khan rather than the tv show.

I never picked up on the Shatner moments except when he was in command. I don't think he sounded like him but maybe i need to see the film again.

Wrath of Khan is Shatner's best performance but some of the hamminess is what makes him the Shat. I love the way he says "but like a bad marksman, Khan, you KEEP MISSING the target" and the way his face suddenly explodes as he shouts "KHAN".

It's a film i could quote all day.

"I can beat you, I don't need the girl hahah, I DON'T NEED THE GIRL! I don't need the gun John. I can beat you. I DON'T NEED NO GUN! AND I'LL KILL YOU NOW!" - Unknown 17th century poet

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 202
RE: The Star Trek Films - 18/9/2009 1:21:42 PM   
Front Row Reviews

In my opinion The Wrath of Khan is the ultimate Star Trek movie... however the new version is well up there i think! The benefits of modern day CGI have done wonders for a tired franchise. Its opened the doors for a whole new brnad of Star Trek merchandise, ring tones, apparel and i dare say somewhere there must even be a Star Trek store, if not there should be!

What i'm really after is a shop that sells Klingon weapons. Now that would be worth going to bluewater for!

www.frontrowreviews.co.uk

(in reply to benmharper)
Post #: 203
RE: The Star Trek Films - 5/7/2010 4:11:54 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

I've just recently rewatched Wrath of Khan and The Search For Spock again after recording them off Channel 4 and once again it strikes me how accomplished the acting is by the main characters.

The friendships are believeable as are the emotions, when Spock dies or when Kirk's son is killed by the Klingon they are undoubtedly fine pieces of acting by Shatner and co. In fact that's why they are so superior to the SNG movies - the characters are a cut above to Picard's bunch who seem like TV actors on the big screen, while the original crew look like movie actors.

(in reply to Front Row Reviews)
Post #: 204
RE: The Star Trek Films - 5/7/2010 4:42:15 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fluke Skywalker

I've just recently rewatched Wrath of Khan and The Search For Spock again after recording them off Channel 4 and once again it strikes me how accomplished the acting is by the main characters.

The friendships are believeable as are the emotions, when Spock dies or when Kirk's son is killed by the Klingon they are undoubtedly fine pieces of acting by Shatner and co. In fact that's why they are so superior to the SNG movies - the characters are a cut above to Picard's bunch who seem like TV actors on the big screen, while the original crew look like movie actors.

The Next Gen folk were hampered by characters not allowed to get into conflict with each other. However there are some little moments where you feel that this crew is close. Sadly as the series went on it became the Picard and Data Show. And some really naff stuff. The sing a long in Insurrection? The sing a long in Nemesis? The Data subplots, First Contact aside never really worked. Stewart was good, but the Movie Picard is a long way from TV Picard.

I just like TOS more. Although some of the crew are barely defined, they have an energy that sucks you in. And the top three always bring the goods. I have ordered Meyers autobiograghy, The View from the Bridge.

Love that RedLetterMedia review when he points out Picard selected the song from the database by pressing a screen twice. Like it would only take two buttons to get from the default screen to a specific song.

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 205
RE: The Star Trek Films - 5/7/2010 5:15:25 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

quote:

The Next Gen folk were hampered by characters not allowed to get into conflict with each other.

Yeah that's a good point, they all seemed to get on way too well. There's also a blandness about the SNG cast that I can't put my finger on.

Maybe it's just the comparison between them and the likes of Shatner, Kelly and Nimoy for example who are so good in their roles anyone would have paled in comparison.

Then again I thought the re-boot crew were also superior to SNG so maybe it was a problem with SNG casting/ acting.

Stewart was good, but the Movie Picard is a long way from TV Picard.

Why do you say that?

I just like TOS more. Although some of the crew are barely defined, they have an energy that sucks you in. And the top three always bring the goods.

Yeah they certainly do - I do prefer the movies to the series though. The big screen transition brought a gravity and epicness to the proceedings. You felt things were far more serious, darker and scarier at times and death had a greater impact on me than in TOS.

I have ordered Meyers autobiograghy, The View from the Bridge.

Not heard of that, I might see if I can get my library to order it

Love that RedLetterMedia review when he points out Picard selected the song from the database by pressing a screen twice. Like it would only take two buttons to get from the default screen to a specific song.

That's too deep for me!

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 206
RE: The Star Trek Films - 7/7/2010 6:17:02 AM   
Snake-Eyes

SNAKE-EYES' FAVOURITE 'STAR TREK' FILM

actually, I'm not a Trek man at all but this was great fun.

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

http://www.expendablespremiere.com/index.html

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 207
RE: The Star Trek Films - 7/7/2010 2:51:42 PM   
Rgirvan44

It is a lot of fun. Both it, and Master and Commander, form part of my unoffical Trek movies collection.

Have you seen the movies Snake? At least Khan?

(in reply to Snake-Eyes)
Post #: 208
RE: The Star Trek Films - 7/7/2010 2:58:20 PM   
The Hooded Man

Galaxy Quest was the best Trek film from 1998 to 2009.

Counting the minutes until the over zealous mods lock this thread too.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 209
RE: The Star Trek Films - 7/7/2010 2:59:08 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Hooded Man

Galaxy Quest was the best Trek film from 1998 to 2009.

I would say Master and Commander. But both are good.

(in reply to The Hooded Man)
Post #: 210
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: The Star Trek Films Page: <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI