Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates Page: <<   < prev  169 170 [171] 172 173   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 4/10/2012 12:46:14 PM   
Hood_Man

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 5101
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 4/10/2012 1:35:34 PM   
DancingClown

Kill them! Kill them with fire!!

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 5102
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 4/10/2012 2:35:20 PM   
lulu karma

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

You really need to post more

I love coming back here and seeing familiar faces. I think my daily post count has dropped from 6 billion to .0000001.

Romney could present the most stylish argument to ever grace a presidential debate and I would still consider him a horrible choice for president. Why? His actions. Who cares about a debate? It’s about the actions of the person every day up to that point. Romney has tried to backtrack on a speech he gave at a campaign event not long ago. The audience was comprised of wealthy fundraisers. In this speech, Romney said about 47% of Americans:

There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what … These are people who pay no income tax. ... [M]y job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.

Read one article discussing it here.

The 47% is made of the elderly, new college graduates, anyone making below $20,000 a year, anyone that has been laid off (made redundant), anyone that is not living exactly as Mitt Romney and his peers. It’s absurd to me that any citizen of my country would consider voting this jackass into office. From a different angle, if he isn’t really concerned about this 47% percent, then what does he think of anyone outside of the US that falls into this category? That’s a huge portion of the world. And this is that would represent us to the world?

As I said in my earlier post, Romney simply doesn’t feel right to me. I could write paragraph after paragraph of his different agenda items that cause my heart to skip a beat and go back in time to having the genius (sarcasm there) George W. Bush in office. I actually cried when he was voted president for the second term. Not all of my negativity toward Romney is based on this one speech. The problem is that there are so many issues with his platform, this is one example of many.

So, to sum it up. If 47% of the country falls into Romney’s “who cares” category, then how smart are people that fall into this category if they actually vote for him? I only hope that my fellow voters get it right in November. While Obama has not been the stellar president we hoped, I do believe that he cares, that he is more in touch with the average person than Romney. And we are pretty sure he isn’t a nutter.

I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie and she's Ben Kenobi and we're in that fucked-up bar.

This is the captain speaking. It appears we are going down. Now may be the time to reflect upon your life and pray to whatever deity you believe in. We know you have your choice of airlines and apparently you made the wrong one.

The eyes are the nipples of the face.

Post #: 5103
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 4/10/2012 2:47:43 PM   
matty_b

Although it makes for good television, and barring a spectacular meltdown from either one of them, don't the debates have very little impact on changing people's votes by now?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to lulu karma)
Post #: 5104
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 4/10/2012 3:22:12 PM   
lulu karma

I would think so, but apparently there are people that use it as a means to determine their vote. It amazes me how many people really have no idea who the candidates are.

I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie and she's Ben Kenobi and we're in that fucked-up bar.

This is the captain speaking. It appears we are going down. Now may be the time to reflect upon your life and pray to whatever deity you believe in. We know you have your choice of airlines and apparently you made the wrong one.

The eyes are the nipples of the face.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 5105
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 10:12:45 AM   
furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrsFinkelstein

quote:

ORIGINAL: boaby

Romney was disappointingly articulate.

Obama infuriatingly clunky. Seemed to struggle to phrase statements, recall scripted points and tended to ramble.

I know little about the inner workings of Yankdom and even less about how Americans perceive the workings. Going by my impressions of presentation in comparison to the campaign in general it'll be easier to spin a win for Romney. Neither man impressed me though.

It's staggering to me that Romney is still in with a shot. In a nation where he has a shot I'd wager he came across well. Better than Obama anyway. Bizarre.

Obama was obviously under prepared, possibly lulled into a false sense of how bad Romney was expected to be. I doubt he will make the same mistakes at the next debate.

Romney has been practising this for a while, and it showed, he was smooth - possibly too smooth? Obama was calm, it reminded me of how you deal with a bully - let them bluster and shout and put their foot in it - and while that usually does work in real life, on a televised debate where first impressions count it's not the best idea and can come over as weak.

The fact checkers have already been out, and as per, have found Romney was spouting crap, flip flopping on issues (I'll give him that, the man can change position at light speed), and when you actually listen back to what he said - he still gave no specifics and gave non answers to many questions. He will most likely have convinced his base, but I'm not sure how convincing he will have been with 'independents' or the truly undecided.

Romney will need to start changing the polls now, if he doesn't and Obama maintains his slight lead over the next few weeks Romney is dead in the water.

I do wish more of the media would deal with this issue rather than discussing who 'won' (and this, after days if not weeks of articles about how the debates rarely change peoples minds at this late stage anyway).

The Democrats seem to be using the debate quite effectively towards their own ends, accusing Romney of outright lying and repeated falsehoods. Obama might have just used the first debate to let Romney talk and flip-flop so as to better use it against him later on (either in the next two debates or through attack ads). And remember back in 2008, the media repeatedly got the debates wrong and in particular how the audience/voters viewed them compared to the media's interpretation. Their narrative is not necessarily the viewpoint of regular voters.

I imagine Obama might have been tired and distracted because a) he's the president of the United States and b) had likely spent the day attempting to avert war between Turkey and Syria. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next debate; I assume Obama will likely be a little more forceful next time around

(in reply to MrsFinkelstein)
Post #: 5106
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 10:46:09 AM   
MrsFinkelstein

quote:

ORIGINAL: furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrsFinkelstein

quote:

ORIGINAL: boaby

Romney was disappointingly articulate.

Obama infuriatingly clunky. Seemed to struggle to phrase statements, recall scripted points and tended to ramble.

I know little about the inner workings of Yankdom and even less about how Americans perceive the workings. Going by my impressions of presentation in comparison to the campaign in general it'll be easier to spin a win for Romney. Neither man impressed me though.

It's staggering to me that Romney is still in with a shot. In a nation where he has a shot I'd wager he came across well. Better than Obama anyway. Bizarre.

Obama was obviously under prepared, possibly lulled into a false sense of how bad Romney was expected to be. I doubt he will make the same mistakes at the next debate.

Romney has been practising this for a while, and it showed, he was smooth - possibly too smooth? Obama was calm, it reminded me of how you deal with a bully - let them bluster and shout and put their foot in it - and while that usually does work in real life, on a televised debate where first impressions count it's not the best idea and can come over as weak.

The fact checkers have already been out, and as per, have found Romney was spouting crap, flip flopping on issues (I'll give him that, the man can change position at light speed), and when you actually listen back to what he said - he still gave no specifics and gave non answers to many questions. He will most likely have convinced his base, but I'm not sure how convincing he will have been with 'independents' or the truly undecided.

Romney will need to start changing the polls now, if he doesn't and Obama maintains his slight lead over the next few weeks Romney is dead in the water.

I do wish more of the media would deal with this issue rather than discussing who 'won' (and this, after days if not weeks of articles about how the debates rarely change peoples minds at this late stage anyway).

The Democrats seem to be using the debate quite effectively towards their own ends, accusing Romney of outright lying and repeated falsehoods. Obama might have just used the first debate to let Romney talk and flip-flop so as to better use it against him later on (either in the next two debates or through attack ads). And remember back in 2008, the media repeatedly got the debates wrong and in particular how the audience/voters viewed them compared to the media's interpretation. Their narrative is not necessarily the viewpoint of regular voters.

I imagine Obama might have been tired and distracted because a) he's the president of the United States and b) had likely spent the day attempting to avert war between Turkey and Syria. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next debate; I assume Obama will likely be a little more forceful next time around

I do wonder, after months and months (if not years) of campaigning how many actual 'undecided' voters there really are?

Well, John Kerry was reported as having *won* all 3 of his debates in 2004 and we all know how well he did against the incumbent President in the election that year.

And closer to home - remember how well Clegg (and to some extent Cameron) did in the debates? Truly, it is a mark of the true character of the man how well they do in the televised debates.

I think your last point is very true. Romney will never get it as 'easy' again. Plus Obama just has to get a bit better, Romney has to be consistent - which we all know is his strong point.

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 5107
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 1:30:50 PM   
vad3r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RuE4Fhki0w

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

Post #: 5108
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 2:54:13 PM   
vad3r

The debate lacked any fireworks because Obama is portrayed as Superman and Romney is the squeaky clean mormon. Ron Paul vs. Obama, I'd money pay for that.

Romney saying he likes Big Bird was the highlight.

quote:

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 5109
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 3:03:42 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: vad3r

His body language is quite telling in that montage. Head shaking when saying something positive is a negative sign so it's interesting to see which ones he shakes his head at......

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 5110
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 3:09:59 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Although it makes for good television, and barring a spectacular meltdown from either one of them, don't the debates have very little impact on changing people's votes by now?

Many elections have been won and lost on the debates. George H.W. checking his watch after a female audience member asked him a question, contributed heavily to him losing the race.

And of course, the infamous Michael Dukakis incident:

If your wife were raped and murdered, would you want the perpetrator put to death? That was the question put to the Massachusetts governor during the 1988 presidential debate, about his wife, Kitty. “You know that I’ve opposed the death penalty during all of my life,” Dukakis said. Wrong answer—the Democratic nominee was seen as weak and ultimately lost the election to George H.W. Bush.

quote:

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 5111
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 3:19:27 PM   
vad3r

quote:

quote:

His body language is quite telling in that montage. Head shaking when saying something positive is a negative sign so it's interesting to see which ones he shakes his head at......

Romney definitely got the better of that debate overall. Obama was surprisingly nervous, uncomfortable and mumbled his answers. Neither was willing to be offensive though, Ron Paul would have destroyed a lacklustre Obama.

Time for a new moderator?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlnYa-edKyU

quote:

Post #: 5112
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 3:22:50 PM   
blackduck

After coming through the brutal republican debates I can't see romney being scared of anything Obama can throw at him.
The best Obama can hope for is to let Romney talk and have the fact checkers pick him apart afterwards.

I am but an egg.

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 5113
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 3:58:11 PM   
MrsFinkelstein

quote:

quote:

Many elections have been won and lost on the debates. George H.W. checking his watch after a female audience member asked him a question, contributed heavily to him losing the race.

And of course, the infamous Michael Dukakis incident:

If your wife were raped and murdered, would you want the perpetrator put to death? That was the question put to the Massachusetts governor during the 1988 presidential debate, about his wife, Kitty. “You know that I’ve opposed the death penalty during all of my life,” Dukakis said. Wrong answer—the Democratic nominee was seen as weak and ultimately lost the election to George H.W. Bush.

You could also say they have had very little effect in just as many elections - GW Bush *lost* all of his debates, yet still won both elections.

And tbh, Dukakis had many issues to contend with during his campaign, the debate 'defeats' didn't help, but neither did the furlough or tank issues.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05/jobs-report-unemployment-rate_n_1942067.html

this may help Obama more than the debates, and hurt Romney - who has already said "this isn't what a real recovery looks like"....oh Ok then, what does it look like?

Faux News claiming the figures have been 'manipulated' which is to be expected.

But 7-Eleven already have called the election results so we can all just pack up and go home....nothing to see here...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/7-11-eleven-election-coffee-poll-obama-romney_n_1936571.html?ref=topbar

They have called it right since they started doing it 3 elections ago, so pretty good score!

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 5114
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 4:02:19 PM   
matty_b

Yeah, the political analyst I read said that the percentage of voters who change their opinion after the debates is actually pretty small.

Still, something unexpected could happen.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

Post #: 5115
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 4:02:45 PM   
elab49

quote:

quote:

Is many two? Because that's the max that most give credence to them having had any impact on. Or is there a reference for the site you're quoting?

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 5116
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 4:03:33 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

quote:

quote:

Romney definitely got the better of that debate overall. Obama was surprisingly nervous, uncomfortable and mumbled his answers.

Indeed, this was mentioned as the debate was going on. Obama will up his game for the next one though and this doesn't take away the fact that Romney's body language made him look like he was lying.

< Message edited by Shifty Bench -- 5/10/2012 4:04:17 PM >

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 5117
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 4:46:33 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

quote:

quote:

Is many two? Because that's the max that most give credence to them having had any impact on. Or is there a reference for the site you're quoting?

There's more than two.

- Clinton memorably stepped away from his podium and walked towards the audience to address the question of a black, female member. Won the election.
- Nixon refused to wear make-up and was a sweaty mess at the end, compared to a cool and calm Kennedy. Nixon lost the election.
- Ford uttered the infamous: ''There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe." Lost the election.
- Reagan was asked if at 73 he was too old to be President. He quipped with: ''I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience,". Made even his Democrat opponent laugh. Won the election.
- Al Gore infamously sighed loudly against Bush. Lost the election.

< Message edited by vad3r -- 5/10/2012 4:50:44 PM >

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 5118
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 4:50:18 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

There's more than two.

- Clinton memorably stepped away from his podium and walked towards the crowd to address the question of a black, female member. Won the election.
- Nixon refused to wear make-up and was a sweaty mess at the end compared to a cool and calm Kennedy. Nixon lost the election.
- Ford uttered the infamous: ''There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe." Lost the election.
- Reagan was asked if at 73 he was too old to be President. He quipped with: ''I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience,". Made even his Democrat opponent laugh. Won the election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TMdjUsDf0U4#t=18s

Another cringe moment

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 5119
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 5:14:41 PM   
Deviation

Didn't Bush Jnr. win the election through some very dubious events? Don't the rest also have an insane amount of baggage behind them that caused them to win or lose the election? JFK, Reagan and Clinton were/still is an incredibly charismatic politician/s. Also nothing in this debate is as outragoues as Ford's claim.

< Message edited by Deviation -- 5/10/2012 5:17:00 PM >

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 5120
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 8:09:28 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

There's more than two.

- Clinton memorably stepped away from his podium and walked towards the audience to address the question of a black, female member. Won the election.
- Nixon refused to wear make-up and was a sweaty mess at the end, compared to a cool and calm Kennedy. Nixon lost the election.

This is absurd logic! Most of the examples you mention can be put down to the benefit of hindsight. In almost all of the debates you mention, there was hardly any difference in polling after the fact and its doubtful that it had any meaningful effect on the overall result.

If anything, all those examples did was reinforce in the minds of voters their already-formed opinion. You think Gore lost the election because he sighed loudly? Or because Clinton looked a black woman in the eye? Those are just moments that are chosen as media-friendly microcosms to demonstrate the general perception of the voting public. It's a distillation of how those candidates are perceived (or how they're framed by their campaign team/the opposition).

< Message edited by furrybastard -- 5/10/2012 8:10:58 PM >

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 5121
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 8:36:09 PM   
Ghidorah

I must of stumbled into another dimension because I do remember Al Gore winning the presidental 2000 election.

Post #: 5122
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 8:44:53 PM   
vad3r

quote:

ORIGINAL: furrybastard

quote:

There's more than two.

This is absurd logic! Most of the examples you mention can be put down to the benefit of hindsight. In almost all of the debates you mention, there was hardly any difference in polling after the fact and its doubtful that it had any meaningful effect on the overall result.

If anything, all those examples did was reinforce in the minds of voters their already-formed opinion. You think Gore lost the election because he sighed loudly? Or because Clinton looked a black woman in the eye? Those are just moments that are chosen as media-friendly microcosms to demonstrate the general perception of the voting public. It's a distillation of how those candidates are perceived (or how they're framed by their campaign team/the opposition).

The presidential debate receives huge media coverage in the US. Essentially the debate is there to sway all those who are not die-hard republican/democrat voters. Which is a lot of people.

Al Gore sighing loudly and having awful body language towards the son of a former President says a lot. It's disrespectful, rude and turned off a lot of voters. He came across as a bored child with no attention span.

Clinton didn't 'look a black woman in the eye'. H.W. Bush gave a tired, robotic response to the question. Clinton walked toward the audience and addressed them as a whole. "In my state, when people lose their jobs there's a good chance I'll know them by their names."

quote:

Post #: 5123
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 5/10/2012 8:51:09 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

Al Gore sighing loudly and having awful body language towards the son of a former President says a lot. It's disrespectful, rude and turned off a lot of voters. He came across as a bored child with no attention span.

Clinton didn't 'look a black woman in the eye'. H.W. Bush gave a tired, robotic response to the question. Clinton walked toward the audience and addressed them as a whole. "In my state, when people lose their jobs there's a good chance I'll know them by their names."

It didn't change anything at that stage in the campaign. Those moments are just handy examples of how that particular candidate was perceived. There was nothing in the polls to suggest that those moments changed anything about the election. Those are famous moments because they were things the media picked up on but there's nothing to suggest that it changed anyone's mind as to who they voted for.

quote:

Essentially the debate is there to sway all those who are not die-hard republican/democrat voters. Which is a lot of people.

The number of undecided voters at this stage in the race is relatively tiny.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/oct/04/mitt-romney-won-debate-win-election

quote:

Only 5% of the electorate is truly undecided. Most of these undecided voters weren't watching the debate and probably won't make their choice until election day.

Second, history tells us that debates probably matter under certain circumstances. Thomas Holbrook crunched the numbers since 1988 and found that the margin between the two leading candidates changed by an average of about 4 percentage points between before the first and after the last debate. The margin between Romney and Obama was less than that heading into Wednesday night's debate.

I'm not saying debates don't or can't have an effect but I think you're wildly overstating things here. Again, all those moments you mentioned simply crystallised in the voters mind their already-held decision.

Here's two decent articles about the effect of debates, both of which go into some of your examples:

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/septemberoctober_2012/ten_miles_square/do_presidential_debates_really039413.php?page=1
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/sep/27/presidential-debate-myth-gamechanger

< Message edited by furrybastard -- 5/10/2012 8:55:46 PM >

(in reply to vad3r)
Post #: 5124
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 8/10/2012 10:57:38 AM   
Keyser Sozzled

Post hoc thinking at its finest here. As Furry said its easy to look back and say certain moments swung an election. When realistically they didn't.

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

Post #: 5125
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 9/10/2012 10:04:03 AM   
DancingClown

Jesus Christ, are these people for real?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/charlie-fuqua-arkansas-candidate-death-penalty-rebellious-children_n_1948490.html

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 5126
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 9/10/2012 3:05:22 PM   
Shifty Bench

Great quote from Jon Stewart on The Daily Show regarding Fox News supporting Romney getting rid of Sesame Street (they say it brainwashes kids)

quote:

So, Fox News is upset because empty headed puppets are trying to brainwash and indoctrinate Americans. Well, perhaps you could sue them, the charge could be 'Copyright Infringement'.....

Love it. Actually, thinking about it, the clips Faux News showed while moaning about Sesame Street were actually of the latest Muppets movie. You know, the one they moaned about after it was released? Now, are they moaning about Disney brainwashing Americas youth? If so, that is actually fuck all to do with Sesame Street as Disney doesn't own that property......

< Message edited by Shifty Bench -- 9/10/2012 4:23:00 PM >

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 5127
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 9/10/2012 9:47:36 PM   
Titanm21

www.TrailerHouseMusings@Blogspot.com

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]

Post #: 5128
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 9/10/2012 10:51:02 PM   
Hood_Man

Speaking of campaign moments, although it probably didn't have that big an affect on its own, I still like to think that this swayed a lot of people last time:

http://youtu.be/_TiQCJXpbKg

I don't care what anyone says, I loved that RickRoll meme

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 5129
RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates - 10/10/2012 12:09:33 AM   
Deviation

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hood_Man

Speaking of campaign moments, although it probably didn't have that big an affect on its own, I still like to think that this swayed a lot of people last time:

http://youtu.be/_TiQCJXpbKg

I don't care what anyone says, I loved that RickRoll meme

If only someone re-mixed Romney to an Enimen tune....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-yi14BE&list=PL3CB99D6B204F307E&index=1&feature=plcp

Thank you internet.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 5130
Page:   <<   < prev  169 170 [171] 172 173   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: 2012 US Presidential Debates Page: <<   < prev  169 170 [171] 172 173   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI