Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO Page: <<   < prev  56 57 [58] 59 60   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 31/3/2013 5:37:54 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

Yup that's what I meant.

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 1711
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 9:47:12 AM   
Peter Griffin

It's there waiting for me to watch it, this is agony

"No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough."

"Me and Pete Griffin would make a beautiful Dead Space ass kicking baby."

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 1712
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 10:01:51 AM   
Rinc

I've got one more episode to watch with the missus then we can get on with the new series. I don't think I can wait until 9pm.

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to Peter Griffin)
Post #: 1713
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 10:11:37 AM   
Rinc

Before we start the new season, who are everyone's favourite characters? Having rewatched the first two seasons in the last couple of weeks I can't help but think there's too many characters to choose from so it's a choice of the following for me:

Tyrion
Bronn
Jon Snow
Robb
Arya
Bran
Jorah
The Hound
Davos

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 1714
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 10:22:35 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

Tyrion
Jon Snow
Jamie
Jorah

They're are the ones I feel most invested in although special shout outs to

Littlefinger
Samwell

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 1715
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 11:06:40 AM   
Peter Griffin

Just watched it, badass.
My favourite character is Stannis.

"No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough."

"Me and Pete Griffin would make a beautiful Dead Space ass kicking baby."

Post #: 1716
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 11:09:31 AM   
Rinc

Seems I've just gone for characters that are mostly nice people! I do love Littlefinger, Varys and Stannis though. And Jamie, Joffrey and Cersei are three magnificent bastards.

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:

(in reply to Peter Griffin)
Post #: 1717
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 1:01:19 PM   
musht

Does anyone even care about Danaerys's storyline let alone like her (thinking she's a babe doesn't count)?

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 1718
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 1:45:45 PM   
Vadersville

I did back in Season One but her story in Season 2 just bored me each week. It got better when I rewatched the entire second two seasons back to back over a couple of weeks but its so separate from everything else that it kinda feels unimportant at times. I think its because during Season One it felt like Khal Drogo and his army might be an actual threat to Westeros. Now it's kinda like yeah, we'll worry about Dany and her dragons when they grow bigger and finally cross the Narrow sea. I also struggle now to understand why she's even bothering to continue with her quest for the Iron Throne (especially considering she is now unable to have children and thus restore the bloodline). On the Season Two boxset there's a special feature with her and the actors who play Jon, Davos, Cersei, Catelyn talking with the writers about the characters and she says that she gets asked that question a lot and she feels Danaerys has no choice in the matter. It's something she now has to do. a calling. I think that's a polite way of saying "I don't know either, just go with it." Maybe her story would be more interesting if she started getting naked again like she did in Season One?

Confusion is a way of life, not a state of mind

(in reply to musht)
Post #: 1719
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 10:08:51 PM   
talpacino

Nipple!

Currahee!

It's a different film. It's a very different film! It's a different shark!

Suppose I shot ya..How'd that be?

(in reply to Vadersville)
Post #: 1720
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 10:13:30 PM   
Hobbitonlass

Well that was the fastest hour and 10 mins ever!!

Come join in the Photo competition http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3116407&mpage=1&key=

(in reply to talpacino)
Post #: 1721
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 11:18:28 PM   
Vadersville

Really? I thought there would be a lot more posts by now. Bit gutted we didn't get to see any of the battles between the White Walkers and Nights Watch. At first I thought Sam was running from the same army we saw at the end of Season 2 but obviously some time has passed between the two. Was great to see Ghost back after he disappeared into the wilderness. Curious that he's returned to Sam and the others rather than his master,Jon though. Jon was my favourite of Ned's kids (Arya a close second) in Season One but was a useless wimp in the second so I hope this will the start of him returning to bad arse form. The conversation between him and Mance Ryder was great and I'm still not 100% on whether he is just undercover or if part of him does what to leave the Nights Watch. He blatantly wants to shag that ginger lass and he did seem to lose faith in Lord Commander when he revealed he knew about the babies being sacrificed to the White Walkers.

I still can't understand why Twyin is so vile to Tyrion, given that he seemed to be developing a begrudging respect for him towards the end of Season One and that he saved Kings Landing from Stannis and his army. I don't know why but I had guessed Davos would still be alive so that didn't come as much of a surprise. The stuff with Joffrey and co was just filler really. Although I guess it was establishing that Joffrey remains a vicious coward, Cersei no longer has any control on him and his completely on the outside while Margaery knows how to win people over and manipulate them. I also didn't get why Sansa is suddenly so keen to get into bed with Littlefinger (figure of speech people!) to escape Kings Landing when she refused to go with Sandor last season, who she herself admitted would never hurt her. This girl really has no sense at all!

I audibly groaned when I realised that Robb had arrived at the exact same place that Arya had just left. Really? Gah! Although, what I first thought was them just discovering the handiwork of Jaqen H'ghar turned into a much bigger bodycount. Its explained that Gregor Clegane did this, knowing that Robb was marching on them so perhaps its best she left when she did. Dany's story was okay. Finally it seems to be going somewhere. Again I guesed who it was under the cloak and that he was looking out for her whilst the child was a trap but it was still a nice return for Barristan Selmy. My main problem with Dany is that I don't understand why she is after the Iron Throne. The man who ordered her killed is dead so she can't have revenge and she's unable to have children so its not like she an restore her family's bloodline either.

Would have liked to have seen something with either Bran and Rickon or Greyjoy, even only to explain how in the hell Winterfell was burnt down when it was surrounded by Robb's men, who disappeared by the time the two Stark boys came out of hiding. I also missed Arya (the most consistently awesome character the series has besides Tyrion) and surprisingly, Jamie Lannister. But I guess there's so many characters now it's impossible to have all of them in every episode. Overall, i think this was the weakest season opener so far but still a pretty solid episode. The time just flew by!

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 1722
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 1/4/2013 11:46:06 PM   
Sumintelligentguy

Too many stories and not enough time to tell them.

The world is becoming so vast that in order for a story to be told on screen, we're only seeing snippets of each character.

"Snake? Snaaaake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!?"

R.I.P. Punchy

Post #: 1723
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 12:06:12 AM   
Base

Good, but as people said, too many stories to focus on now. Might be better to focus on just 2 or 3 per episode.

I am making a mental list of those who are snickering, and even as I speak I'm preparing appropriate retribution...!

(in reply to Sumintelligentguy)
Post #: 1724
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 8:51:32 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

I can't imagine all the episodes this season having so may different stories. I think the producers might just have wanted to show you what had happened to as many characters as possible in the first episode....

I thought it was a great opener, Tywin really is a cunt....

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 1725
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 4:26:22 PM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vadersville

I still can't understand why Twyin is so vile to Tyrion, given that he seemed to be developing a begrudging respect for him towards the end of Season One and that he saved Kings Landing from Stannis and his army.

Because he's a dwarf, which (in Tywin's mind) means he's not really a man because he's so deformed. It's worse than being a bastard. It's an embarrassment to the family name. As he said, he can't prove that Tyrion ISN'T his, though he would obviously like to believe that. Also, Tywin's wife died while birthing Tyrion (which, of course, is hardly Tyrion's fault), which is also why Cersei hates him so much.

Interestingly enough, Jaime doesn't really seem to harbour much dislike for him at all. In fact, they seem to have quite a bit of camaraderie going on, even though we haven't really seen much of them together since they all went to Winterfell in season 1.

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

Post #: 1726
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 5:09:50 PM   
boaby

No Arya. Harrumph.

I guess the board is all laid out for this season now. Don't fancy being on Westeros. Dead men and giants and the Gods know what heading south... Dragons from the south... if I hadn't stupidly read Empire's interview with the Stark kids I'd not even have the foggiest who'd be alive or dead at the end of the season.

"Aberdonians, and with some degree of purpose and right on their side, have absolute contempt for Glasgow. There is a side of Aberdonians who, let's be absolutely honest about this, feel so superior to Glasgow that you can measure it by the yard."

(in reply to doubtlesswonder)
Post #: 1727
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 5:45:27 PM   
Vadersville

quote:

ORIGINAL: doubtlesswonder

quote:

I still can't understand why Twyin is so vile to Tyrion, given that he seemed to be developing a begrudging respect for him towards the end of Season One and that he saved Kings Landing from Stannis and his army.

Because he's a dwarf, which (in Tywin's mind) means he's not really a man because he's so deformed. It's worse than being a bastard. It's an embarrassment to the family name. As he said, he can't prove that Tyrion ISN'T his, though he would obviously like to believe that. Also, Tywin's wife died while birthing Tyrion (which, of course, is hardly Tyrion's fault), which is also why Cersei hates him so much.

Interestingly enough, Jaime doesn't really seem to harbour much dislike for him at all. In fact, they seem to have quite a bit of camaraderie going on, even though we haven't really seen much of them together since they all went to Winterfell in season 1.

Yes, thanks for that. I did watch the episode and heard Tywin say all those things too. My point being is that at the end of Season One when Tywin sent Tyrion to be Hand of the King in his place, he seemed to be showing a begrudging respect for him. He even put trust in him. Cersei is shocked when she learns of her father's decision to give Tyrion such responsibility. And Tyron mocks her for now being the "disappointing child". Yet despite him doing everything his father asked and more, Tyrion's once again treated with utter contempt. Only this time more ferocious and hateful than ever we've seen before. It's not a complaint. It's clearly part of the nasty piece of work Twyin is. I just feel sorry for Tyrion, who's tried so hard to protect his family, who in return have done nothing but show how much they despise him, with, as you pointed out, the interesting exception of Jamie.

I'm actually a little disappointed that we haven't seen Tywin's reaction to the news that Jamie and Cersei are lovers yet. I presume that is the "lie" that Cersei was afraid Tryion would tell him. But that seems silly, given that Stannis sent Ravens all over the Seven Kingdoms telling everyone anyway...

Post #: 1728
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 5:55:59 PM   
Rgirvan44

Tyrion was not expected to rise so high, and is being punished for actually having accomplishments. Tywin doesn't want to be in debt to someone he considers not worthy of the House.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Post #: 1729
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 6:00:47 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

Tyrion never did everything asked of him, in fact he did something that Tywin specifically told him not to in bringing Shae to Kings Landing, I thought that was made pretty clear in that scene.

Also, I think the 'lie' that they were talking about was the fact that one of the kings guard tried to kill Tyrion, presumably at the request of Cersai/Joffrey.

< Message edited by Your Funny Uncle -- 2/4/2013 6:03:01 PM >

Post #: 1730
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 6:15:05 PM   
Vadersville

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

Tyrion never did everything asked of him, in fact he did something that Tywin specifically told him not to in bringing Shae to Kings Landing, I thought that was made pretty clear in that scene.

Also, I think the 'lie' that they were talking about was the fact that one of the kings guard tried to kill Tyrion, presumably at the request of Cersai/Joffrey.

Well, to be fair, they don't know about Shae, they still think it was Ros who was the prostitute he cared about. But what are you talking about? Didn't do anything that was asked of him? If it wasn't for him, Joffrey would have cross-bowed Sansa, Jamie would still be Robb's prisoner and Kings Landing would have fallen to Stannis long before Twyin turned up at the very last minute to save the day (AFTER Tyrion had already blown up the majority of his fleet). Plus, wasn't Tyrion responsible for making the first arrangements to broker an alliance with the Tyrells? Not sure why you're all jumping to justify Tywin's actions when I think the point was his hatred and mistreatment of Tyrion are meant to be unjustified... But compare their last exchange to the one in this episode and it just seems like a bizzare step backwards in their relationship.

Tywin: You were right about Eddard Stark; if he were alive, we could've used him to broker a peace with Winterfell and Riverrun, which would have given us more time to deal with Robert's brothers, but now? Madness, madness and stupidity! [pause] I always thought you were a stunted fool. Perhaps I was wrong.
Tyrion: Half wrong. I'm new to strategy, but unless we want to be surrounded by three armies, it appears we can't stay here.
Tywin: No one will stay here. Ser Gregor will head out with five hundred riders and set the riverlands on fire from Gods' Eye to the Red Fork. The rest of us will regroup at Harrenhal, and you will go to King's Landing.
Tyrionr: And do what?!
Tywin: Rule. You will serve as Hand of the King in my stead; you'll bring that boy-king to heel and his mother too, if needs be. And if you get so much as a whiff of treason from any of the rest- Baelish, Varys, Pycelle-
Tyrion: Heads, spikes, walls. Why not my uncle? Why not anyone?! Why me?
Tywin: You're my son.

But yeah, the "lie" being Cersei trying to have Tyrion killed makes more sense that her being Jamie's lover (and Joffrey the bastard child). The more I think about it, it wouldn't surprise me if Tywin would actually approve of their incest... Creepy!

Post #: 1731
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 6:28:14 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

quote:

Well, to be fair, they don't know about Shae, they still think it was Ros who was the prostitute he cared about. But what are you talking about? Didn't do anything that was asked of him? If it wasn't for him, Joffrey would have cross-bowed Sansa, Jamie would still be Robb's prisoner and Kings Landing would have fallen to Stannis long before Twyin turned up at the very last minute to save the day (AFTER Tyrion had already blown up the majority of his fleet). Plus, wasn't Tyrion responsible for making the first arrangements to broker an alliance with the Tyrells? Not sure why you're all jumping to justify Tywin's actions when I think the point was his hatred and mistreatment of Tyrion are meant to be unjustified... But compare their last exchange to the one in this episode and it just seems like a bizzare step backwards in their relationship.

I'm not justifying Tywins actions, in fact only three posts below your own I call him a cunt....

There's no doubt Tyrion did a lot and isn't getting the credit he deserves, but he's been whoring, when he was specifically asked not to. I was simply saying that your statement that he did 'everything and more' isn't quite correct.

You say you can't understand why he is so vile to Tyrion, people answer but you just dismiss it. Tyrion fanboy are we? Aren't we all?!

quote:

Yes, thanks for that. I did watch the episode and heard Tywin say all those things too

Not a very nice way to address a fellow poster who is taking the time out to help.......

Post #: 1732
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 6:53:57 PM   
Rgirvan44

Wait - where are we justifying his actions?

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Post #: 1733
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 7:51:45 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

Game of Thrones has been renewed for a fourth season. Not shocking news but certainly good news!

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 1734
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 8:17:09 PM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: doubtlesswonder

quote:

Yes, thanks for that. I did watch the episode and heard Tywin say all those things too. My point being is that at the end of Season One when Tywin sent Tyrion to be Hand of the King in his place, he seemed to be showing a begrudging respect for him. He even put trust in him. Cersei is shocked when she learns of her father's decision to give Tyrion such responsibility. And Tyron mocks her for now being the "disappointing child". Yet despite him doing everything his father asked and more, Tyrion's once again treated with utter contempt. Only this time more ferocious and hateful than ever we've seen before. It's not a complaint. It's clearly part of the nasty piece of work Twyin is. I just feel sorry for Tyrion, who's tried so hard to protect his family, who in return have done nothing but show how much they despise him, with, as you pointed out, the interesting exception of Jamie.

I'm actually a little disappointed that we haven't seen Tywin's reaction to the news that Jamie and Cersei are lovers yet. I presume that is the "lie" that Cersei was afraid Tryion would tell him. But that seems silly, given that Stannis sent Ravens all over the Seven Kingdoms telling everyone anyway...

Yeah, I know you watched it. I wasn't being arsey or implying that you didn't pay attention, I was just answering your question. No matter what Tyrion does- he could save the whole damn world and keep Joffrey on the throne forever- Tywin won't show him much more respect BECAUSE he is such an embarrassment and a disgrace. Yes, he was showing him some respect in Season One, but- as you said- it was begrudging. I think he made him Hand of the King because he thought the position and title would placate him. Whereas Cersei seems very aware of Tyrion's cunning, I don't think Twyin gives him quite as much credit, so he didn't expect that Tyrion would do much of anything in that position. Besides, it was only ever meant to be temporary until Tywin came back to King's Landing- Tyrion was only ever the acting hand of the king. Basically, as you said, Twyin is just nasty and Tyrion is never going to match up to Cersei and Jaime, no matter how much good he does or how many mistakes they make.

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

Post #: 1735
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 10:04:22 PM   
Vadersville

I apologise, doubtless wonder. I did read your post as you being a bit arsey and in doing so have come across as being arsey myself. I think you hit the nail on the head by saying that Tyrion could save the whole world and still Tywin would see him as an embarrassment. And I don't dismiss the points made by the other posters and yourself, YFC. I do think that like Cersei, a huge chunk of Tywin's resentment of Tyrion comes from his mother dying in childbirth and he sees that she died giving birth to a dwarf as insult to the injury. But I still think it's a big jump from the relationship we saw in Season One. As I quoted above, the very last line Tywin said to Tyrion before this weeks episode was "You're my son." And that was considered reason enough for his new found trust in Tyrion. It was as if he was finally acknowledging him as a Lannister and recognising his talents. Yet in their next conversation, after Tyrion has done so much, he does the exact opposite. Explicitly stating that he wishes he could deny Tyrion was even his son yet alone his rightful heir. Now, as YFC's pointed out he did go against his father by "whoring" (By the way, does he still pay Shae? Or isn't she just his girlfriend by now?), but this seems to be a bit of a whimsical catalyst for the heated exchange between them. I think there might be something to what Rgirvan44 said actually. Not so much that Tywin didn't expect him to rise so high, but more that out of his three children, Tyrion, the embarrassment, the black sheep, is the only one who hasn't let him down. Jamie was captured by Robb Stark and , for all they know, is still his prisoner. And Cersei, with her bother, has brought shameful accusations of incest on the Lannister name (although, as I said earlier, I can see Tywin being all for "pure" blood) and has failed to keep her son, the first Lannister king, under control, causing them no end of trouble with a war that could have been avoided. Perhaps the frustration of this is what causes him to snap and return back to the obviously deep rooted feelings of anger and hatred towards Tyrion? I just felt that there was a bit of a jump between the two scenes that, despite there being a season between them, jarred a bit.

And great news about Season Four being confirmed!

Post #: 1736
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 2/4/2013 10:33:58 PM   
doubtlesswonder

It does jar a bit, but I suppose Twin says and does exactly what he wants. If he's pissed off enough, then he doesn't care what he's said or done before the moment.

I do wonder how he would feel if Tyrion wasn't a dwarf. Would he still hate him for Joanna dying if he were a knight, like Jaime?

If episode 1 happened on Facebook- spoilers, obviously.

< Message edited by doubtlesswonder -- 3/4/2013 12:43:15 AM >

quote:

homersimpson_esq

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

Post #: 1737
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 3/4/2013 1:08:39 PM   
Indiana Jones

People have been lured into thinking Tywin is a nice guy due to all his bullshit with Arya in Season 2 (none of which is in the books).

Tywin is the man we first met when he was skinning that stag, incredibly intelligent, ruthless, un-trusting of anyone and only giving a shit about his house. He wants to rule but not be king, he has been the hand in the past (under the mad king that Robert usurped) and wants it again (no spoilers there btw).

He hates Tyrion cause his birth killed his wife and the fact he is a disfigured dwarf (far, far uglier and fucked up facially in the books) adds insult to injury.

I know this has a lot to do with the differences between the book and D&D's adaptation but that is their own fault for painting themselves into a corner.

I loved the first episode of S3 anyway, much better then S2 opener, the decision to spilt the book into two seasons was a great idea, gives them space to properly tell the story instead of rushing it and missing out huge chunks like in season 2!

It's not the years honey, it's the mileage.

Post #: 1738
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 3/4/2013 1:13:15 PM   
Lang

I read that they'll be doing 2 seasons per book from now on to give time to Martin to finish the latest books

(in reply to Indiana Jones)
Post #: 1739
RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO - 3/4/2013 1:25:13 PM   
Indiana Jones

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lang

I read that they'll be doing 2 seasons per book from now on to give time to Martin to finish the latest books

Hah, if they wait for that they will have time to finish them all and remake season 1 and 2!

The man writes at the speed of glacial drift!

It's not the years honey, it's the mileage.

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 1740
Page:   <<   < prev  56 57 [58] 59 60   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones - HBO Page: <<   < prev  56 57 [58] 59 60   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI