Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club Page: <<   < prev  200 201 202 [203] 204   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 16/9/2012 8:38:54 PM   
Sutty

anyone seen Jaws in Japan??

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 6061
RE: THE BARROWMAN IS BACK IN WORK! - 17/9/2012 12:41:02 PM   
SwozTheRevenge

quote:

ORIGINAL: Swoz_MK

Will hopefully be watching Psycho Shark/Jaws In Japan tonight.

Yes.

Don't waste your time.

@ChairmanBLAOW

(in reply to Swoz_MK)
Post #: 6062
RE: THE BARROWMAN IS BACK IN WORK! - 17/9/2012 3:29:18 PM   
Sutty

But that looks awesome! Or is that it?

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

(in reply to SwozTheRevenge)
Post #: 6063
RE: THE BARROWMAN IS BACK IN WORK! - 19/9/2012 7:39:47 AM   
SwozTheRevenge

It's one of the very end scenes, some weird fantasy/dream sequence. The whole film up until the end shows you a shark fin about twice, That's it. The ending/scenes above are in the trailer.

@ChairmanBLAOW

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 6064
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 28/9/2012 12:49:10 PM   
SwozTheRevenge

quote:

ORIGINAL: Swoz_MK

Boaz Davidson/Nu Image have done it again!!

Trailer - http://vimeo.com/50163665

AND, I'm cage diving in South Africa tomorrow. Can't bloody wait.

@ChairmanBLAOW

(in reply to Swoz_MK)
Post #: 6065
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 10/10/2012 11:11:25 PM   
captain jack harknes

Watching the UK premiere of Arachnoquake on Syfy - it's really good! :) very entertaining.

Edward Furlong has not aged well

"The arctic has no respect for fashion, Vince"

"I ain't no one's trophy."

"You got it, Allison. You got it RAW!"

(in reply to Hobbitonlass)
Post #: 6066
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 3/11/2012 8:41:04 PM   
juanvasquez

Sharknado. This looks fucking terrible. I love the tag line!

http://horrorcultfilms.co.uk/2012/11/oh-yes-this-is-actually-a-real-film-the-asylum-presents-wait-for-it-sharknado-poster-and-synopsis-here-mental/

Check out my cult games reviews and features at Horror Cult Films

(in reply to captain jack harknes)
Post #: 6067
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 5/11/2012 11:54:00 AM   
jonson

The best tagline. Ever Brilliant.
I don't care how shit the film is, I want that poster on my wall.

I've got all the Barbie ones!!!

Yeah but you're old. Really old. Old. Old. Old. Old.

(in reply to juanvasquez)
Post #: 6068
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 5/11/2012 2:51:47 PM   
captain jack harknes

Check out Jersey Shore Shark Attack - I loved it, was really funny. For me it's up there with SA3 and Frankenfish :)

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 6069
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 18/11/2012 4:28:18 PM   
captain jack harknes

Ha ha I have a habit of killing this thread!

Jersey Shore Shark Attack is on Syfy this week I think - it popped up in the listings the other day

Post #: 6070
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 3/3/2013 12:10:15 AM   
rich

Has anyone seen this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCywrFyN_R4

Weekend write-ups

Post #: 6071
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 26/3/2013 6:26:51 PM   
Woger

I really don't know what to say . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE5dJDgZ644
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfzt8UbkAM

Eddie: "Weve been burgaled"
Richie: You may have been, but I have never in my life. As a christian I am so tightly clenched, oh you mean burgaled
- - -
There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 6072
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 2/4/2013 12:34:23 AM   
nutteronabus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Woger

I really don't know what to say . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE5dJDgZ644
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBfzt8UbkAM

Birdemic was so bad that it was actually brilliant.

Birdemic 2 just looks shit.

“You think you’re so cultured because you’ve gone to see Cats? You pampered upper-class drug-taking bitch!”

(in reply to Woger)
Post #: 6073
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 2/7/2013 11:39:22 AM   
Timon

So HomerSimpson_esq and myself have only gone and set up a bloody Bristol-based film club. A BAD FILM CLUB.

http://bristolbadfilmclub.wordpress.com

We're currently sorting our first film showing and venue, but if you're Bristol-based and want to know more, follow us on Twitter - @theotherBBFC or find us on Facebook.

I don't suppose any of you guys have had any experience in doing public showings of Asylum/Nu Image movies? In a perfect world, I'd love to do a Mega Shark Week(end) where we show all the Mega Shark movies back-to-back, but the last thing I want is the Asylum coming for me for legal reasons.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 6074
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 9/7/2013 12:51:40 PM   
great_badir

I don't really too much about how this sort of thing works, but you need to be VERY careful about seeking permissions from all parties (which will be harder with some films than others), and also make sure that you are not stepping on the toes of the existing Bad Film Club, run by Nicko and Joe.

Having said that, they seem to manage to run their show without too much problem, so it must be doable.

(Also, I'm near to Bristol and could be interested, however free time and money are a huge problem for me)

But good luck with it - I think it's a great idea.

< Message edited by great_badir -- 9/7/2013 12:54:20 PM >

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 6075
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 9/7/2013 4:14:30 PM   
jonson

Nice one Ti, I've "Liked" you on Facebook.
My niece is in Bristol, I have told her to seek you out (not personally) and attend any BBFC meets if possible.
If you organise an SA3 evening I may well be there, wired or not.

(in reply to great_badir)
Post #: 6076
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 11/7/2013 12:28:36 AM   
nutteronabus

Ladies and gentlemen...

IT IS HERE.

http://youtu.be/iwsqFR5bh6Q

“You think you’re so cultured because you’ve gone to see Cats? You pampered upper-class drug-taking bitch!”

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 6077
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 11/7/2013 3:28:08 PM   
great_badir

quote:

ORIGINAL: nutteronabus

Ladies and gentlemen...

IT IS HERE.

http://youtu.be/iwsqFR5bh6Q

Wow, some faces I actually recognise.

And it looks, relatively, high budg.

Looks like it could be good fun!

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

(in reply to nutteronabus)
Post #: 6078
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 11/7/2013 6:14:54 PM   
juanvasquez

I've been looking forward to this ever since I first saw the poster. It may actually be my most anticipated film of the year. Gotta love the Asylum.

Post #: 6079
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 15/7/2013 11:52:46 AM   
Timon

quote:

ORIGINAL: great_badir

I don't really too much about how this sort of thing works, but you need to be VERY careful about seeking permissions from all parties (which will be harder with some films than others), and also make sure that you are not stepping on the toes of the existing Bad Film Club, run by Nicko and Joe.

Having said that, they seem to manage to run their show without too much problem, so it must be doable.

(Also, I'm near to Bristol and could be interested, however free time and money are a huge problem for me)

But good luck with it - I think it's a great idea.

Trust me, we've done our research.

Our first screening is PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE and we've contacted ALL parties to make sure we've got permission. The weird thing is that all the DVD companies have said no one holds the rights to it any more, so we're free to go ahead at no cost. We have all the emails to back that up. Ditto with the film for our next screening, which has no UK distributor, however we're making sure we have all bases covered.

I've also emailed Nick and Joe from the Bad Film Club and they gave us their blessing as they never come to Bristol anyway. Plus we're not going to be doing the laser pointer/commentary they do, but we will have guest speakers!

www.bristolbadfilmclub.co.uk

Jonson, tell your niece to follow us on the Twitter - @theotherbbfc. I'm assuming she's young and will be on it.

As for Shark Attack 3 - Metrodome have said they'll do us a deal if we do a double or triple bill so we might do a MEGA SHARK WEEKEND - but that's for down the line...

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Post #: 6080
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 17/7/2013 1:12:05 PM   
great_badir

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon
Trust me, we've done our research.

Our first screening is PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE and we've contacted ALL parties to make sure we've got permission. The weird thing is that all the DVD companies have said no one holds the rights to it any more, so we're free to go ahead at no cost. We have all the emails to back that up. Ditto with the film for our next screening, which has no UK distributor, however we're making sure we have all bases covered.

I've also emailed Nick and Joe from the Bad Film Club and they gave us their blessing as they never come to Bristol anyway. Plus we're not going to be doing the laser pointer/commentary they do, but we will have guest speakers!

www.bristolbadfilmclub.co.uk

Jonson, tell your niece to follow us on the Twitter - @theotherbbfc. I'm assuming she's young and will be on it.

As for Shark Attack 3 - Metrodome have said they'll do us a deal if we do a double or triple bill so we might do a MEGA SHARK WEEKEND - but that's for down the line...

Fantastic, on all points. And, again, best of luck.

Sadly I'm unable to attend this one (I know the Lansdown well, as well), but I'll try my best with the shark marathon if/when it happens.

Just out of curiosity and for no other reason, much interest in terms of ticket sales so far?

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 6081
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 17/7/2013 2:14:03 PM   
Timon

We've had a couple of pre-orders, but we haven't started putting out flyers or posters yet. We think it's going to be more of a 'turn up on the day thing'. We hope.

Post #: 6082
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 17/7/2013 3:05:34 PM   
shool

They seem to have been talking about Sharknado all day today on Radio 1.

Sounds epic.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 6083
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 18/7/2013 12:10:47 AM   
Mister Coe

These Asylum movies... now I love a good b-movie as much as the next man, but am I the only person who doesn't get the joke?

They're fucking terrible! Not 'so-bad-they're-good', not 'ironically-funny', not anything! They're just shit!

If you like these films then fair enough, hope The Asylum make many more for you to enjoy... I'm just struggling to understand it.

Say what now?

Post #: 6084
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 18/7/2013 9:02:26 AM   
jonson

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mister Coe

These Asylum movies... now I love a good b-movie as much as the next man, but am I the only person who doesn't get the joke?

They're fucking terrible! Not 'so-bad-they're-good', not 'ironically-funny', not anything! They're just shit!

If you like these films then fair enough, hope The Asylum make many more for you to enjoy... I'm just struggling to understand it.

Get out. GET OUT NOW!

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 6085
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 18/7/2013 1:55:33 PM   
great_badir

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson
quote:

Get out. GET OUT NOW!

Have to say I sort-of agree with Coe - I've seen a few Asylum films now, and I've invariably been disappointed. Sharknado does look like it might have some legs (albeit, from the trailer I've seen, more serious and less tongue-in-cheek legs), but otherwise their films just seem to be missing something.

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 6086
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 18/7/2013 3:58:36 PM   
Timon

Normally the thing they're missing is a budget, but the recently released ATLANTIC RIM (do you see what they did there!!?!) doesn't look too bad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVpQmZmKNmo

Post #: 6087
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 18/7/2013 10:01:42 PM   
Mister Coe

quote:

ORIGINAL: jonson

quote:

Get out. GET OUT NOW!

You're talking to a man who watched a whole load of Troma films and enjoyed quite a lot of them...

Say what now?

(in reply to jonson)
Post #: 6088
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 23/7/2013 12:40:12 PM   
juanvasquez

Mark your diaries folks, 7th August Sharknado airs in the UK. The wait is almost over!

(in reply to Mister Coe)
Post #: 6089
RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club - 25/7/2013 4:30:33 PM   
Timon

Post #: 6090
Page:   <<   < prev  200 201 202 [203] 204   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Favourite Films >> RE: Kinda Wired: The Shark Attack 3: Megalodon Fan-Club Page: <<   < prev  200 201 202 [203] 204   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI