Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Screenwriter for The Subtle Knife

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Screenwriter for The Subtle Knife Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Screenwriter for The Subtle Knife - 5/1/2007 3:36:33 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 5/1/2007 3:36:34 PM   
CameronJames

I'm not much into books that come without picture's and the name Moore, Miller or Niles, so forgive me for knowing pretty much fuck all about Phillip Pullman or his books but 'His Dark Materials' sounds a bit too much like something Gerrard Way would write for my liking

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: - 5/1/2007 7:02:33 PM   
darktrain

read the trilogy if youre not sure..whats the worst that could happen,you might not like it...but its definitely worth giving it a go

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!"

(in reply to CameronJames)
Post #: 3
RE: RE: - 6/1/2007 11:26:11 AM   
crikeyme

In all honesty, I know sweet Fanny Adams about Gerrard Way, but if he's anything like Phillip Pullman, I'm hunting down his stuff right now.  Please read His Dark Materials - it doesn't pull punches although it's ostensibly children's fiction, and it only gets darker...

"So the one-legged jockey says, 'Don't worry about me, baby, I ride side-saddle...'"

(in reply to darktrain)
Post #: 4
fingers crossed - 14/6/2007 11:09:30 PM   
reece112

I just finished reading the trilogy again and can only pray that these films get made. They are simply pure brilliance with gripping characters and backdrops and a plot that is epic in it's genres and comments on the world. Please make these films as they need to be seen by all!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Screenwriter for The Subtle Knife Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI