Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs >> RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 28/3/2007 12:56:13 PM   
filmburner30

quote:

ORIGINAL: evil bill

PROFONDO RUSSO the muscial has Argento supervising the production,and will be seen in Ferrara 7th october and then Millan.It's going to be quite gory,from what ive been reading,with all the murders and some added rotting corpse's.Might be worth seeing if they ever put it on DVD,better than the Sound Of Music anyway.
HMMM just come up with a new reality show idea How Do You Solve a problem like Daria

"Where are you calling from Milo?"
"The bottom of the pool?"

"Im The Anti Christ.You got me in a Vendetta kind of mood"

"Come back Alan , You Wanker!"

"Your a Doctor,Deal with it"

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 151
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 28/3/2007 4:04:49 PM   
evil bill

quote:

ORIGINAL: filmburner30

quote:

PROFONDO RUSSO the muscial has Argento supervising the production,and will be seen in Ferrara 7th october and then Millan.It's going to be quite gory,from what ive been reading,with all the murders and some added rotting corpse's.Might be worth seeing if they ever put it on DVD,better than the Sound Of Music anyway.
HMMM just come up with a new reality show idea How Do You Solve a problem like Daria

What about OPERA as a tv reality show,with real celebrity victims for are viewing pleasure.Ant and Dec can host the show with there eyes forced to stay open ,just like in the movie.The winer is the one to survive of course and all proceeds go to a children's Charity.

"You listen to me now,i will find you and i will kill you!"

(in reply to filmburner30)
Post #: 152
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 29/3/2007 8:48:10 PM   
dj vivace

your a sick and twisted man Evil Bill, good for you!!!

you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

See more of my reviews here under the name Matt Wavish :
Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 153
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 30/3/2007 3:52:33 PM   
filmburner30

quote:

quote:

quote:

What about OPERA as a tv reality show,with real celebrity victims for are viewing pleasure.Ant and Dec can host the show with there eyes forced to stay open ,just like in the movie.The winer is the one to survive of course and all proceeds go to a children's Charity.
And the contestants are made to look thru a keyhole if they lose, Kerblam!!!!

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 154
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 30/3/2007 6:31:00 PM   
evil bill

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Now that would make great TV,maybe Chanel 4 will pick up are idea,or what about a TV reality show called Big Mothers.The sad contestants are locked in the Three Mothers House for 1 week ,the one that survives gets too live.You get to watch it on the web live ,and can vote on who gets the razor wire room,the man eating dog,knife in the neck etc etc.All the phone in money donated to the funeral parlor of your choice.

< Message edited by evil bill -- 30/3/2007 6:32:06 PM >

Post #: 155
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 3/4/2007 12:24:55 PM   
filmburner30

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Now that would make great TV,maybe Chanel 4 will pick up are idea,or what about a TV reality show called Big Mothers.The sad contestants are locked in the Three Mothers House for 1 week ,the one that survives gets too live.You get to watch it on the web live ,and can vote on who gets the razor wire room,the man eating dog,knife in the neck etc etc.All the phone in money donated to the funeral parlor of your choice.
  could you imagine Davina "contestants no getting trapped in a load of Piano wire"
Or that geordie voice over
"day 18 and the contestants have been showered with maggots " Lol

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 156
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 4/4/2007 7:45:04 PM   
evil bill

I was flicking through the Dark Dreams web site when i came across a movie called SCARLET DIVA,written,directed and starring Asia Argento,it's a semi autobiography with lot's of sex,drug's and Rock'n'roll,Not only did she act in her fathers movies, she was a real wild child,going by what little info i could get on this movie.Maybe one day she'll make a horror movie of her own,like Mario Brava's son did with the help of Dario Argento.

Post #: 157
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 6/4/2007 8:32:11 PM   
dj vivace

I've seen Scarlet Diva, and while not the best of films its not bad for what i think was Asia's directing debut. There's also plenty of naked Asia too . She's directed a couple of films now and usually deals with harsh realism rather than horror. Maybe all those nasty scenes her Dad put her through has put her off horror. She's bloody nice, mind

you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 158
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 9/4/2007 1:19:57 PM   
evil bill

quote:

ORIGINAL: dj vivace

I've seen Scarlet Diva, and while not the best of films its not bad for what i think was Asia's directing debut. There's also plenty of naked Asia too . She's directed a couple of films now and usually deals with harsh realism rather than horror. Maybe all those nasty scenes her Dad put her through has put her off horror. She's bloody nice, mind

Yes a really good looking Italian Woman,and she must be fed up being killed off in various gruesome ways in her dad's movies.Though saying that she's back for more in The Three Mothers,which going by early reports is by far the most violent horror movies by any body ever.Bring it on!!!!!!!!

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 159
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 9/4/2007 7:57:21 PM   
evil bill

Here she is?

< Message edited by evil bill -- 10/4/2007 9:39:10 AM >

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 160
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 9/4/2007 10:31:19 PM   
dj vivace

Bit small, but the best i could find

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 161
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 10/4/2007 9:45:45 AM   
evil bill

heres a couple more.

< Message edited by evil bill -- 10/4/2007 9:46:59 AM >

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 162
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 11/4/2007 10:55:31 AM   
dj vivace

Sorry, getting carried away now!

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 163
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 11/4/2007 7:56:24 PM   
evil bill

Hey she is beautiful and I'll get into trouble if this continues on this site,it's suppose to be about the movies.See what you started MR!

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 164
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 11/4/2007 8:12:59 PM   
dj vivace

More pictures, more pictures!!!! Totally agree mate, sorry but i think we did get a bit carried away there. Couldn't be helped but it will stop now. No more pictures of Asia

However, did you say she was going to be in Dario's new film?

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 165
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 12/4/2007 4:45:24 PM   
evil bill

quote:

More pictures, more pictures!!!! Totally agree mate, sorry but i think we did get a bit carried away there. Couldn't be helped but it will stop now. No more pictures of Asia

However, did you say she was going to be in Dario's new film?

Yes she's in The Three Mother's and it's been edited and music added,it's the most violent yet and the music is once again Goblin with a touch of Gerry Goldsmith and Bernard Herman,so early reports are saying.

< Message edited by evil bill -- 12/4/2007 4:48:24 PM >

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 166
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 12/4/2007 7:28:29 PM   
dj vivace

Yes i'm getting very excited, ypu say his most violent yet? Wow, oh and that picture looks very intersting but i'm guessing Dario doesn't have a role in the film killing his daughter? More music by the Goblins you say? The music from bloody Suspiria still scares me to death!!!

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 167
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 13/4/2007 3:11:59 PM   
evil bill

quote:

Yes i'm getting very excited, ypu say his most violent yet? Wow, oh and that picture looks very intersting but i'm guessing Dario doesn't have a role in the film killing his daughter? More music by the Goblins you say? The music from bloody Suspiria still scares me to death!!!

That score from SUSPIRIA just freak's out the wife and a few of the mate's,and i was telling them about the THREE MOTHERS and i quote;"Fuck that the first one freaked me out i didn't sleep for a fucking week,you can go on your fucking own,you sick fuck"Well if need be i will!

< Message edited by evil bill -- 13/4/2007 3:13:16 PM >

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 168
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 13/4/2007 8:05:44 PM   
dj vivace

Seems your mates like saying the word 'fuck', so fucking go on your fucking own  I'll be dragging the missus to see it when it eventually comes out. She quite likes Argento's work

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 169
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 15/4/2007 3:07:58 PM   
evil bill

quote:

Seems your mates like saying the word 'fuck', so fucking go on your fucking own  I'll be dragging the missus to see it when it eventually comes out. She quite likes Argento's work

Lucky you,my missus find's Argento's work too violent for her,though she has watched his movies with me.With her hand's over her eyes.Have you ordered  INFERNO yet?
There's a movie called THE CARD PLAYER by Dario that sound's interesting,it's a thriller,released in 2004,that i've only just heard about,anybody seen this oneor know more about it.

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 170
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 15/4/2007 7:42:33 PM   
dj vivace

Haven't ordered Inferno yet, waiting on In the Mouth of Madness to arrive so i can see if my player is multi region or not. The Card Player is supposed to be one of Argento's worst films, the reviews are all crap and a few people on these forums have said it too. I wouldn't bother mate unless is desperately cheap

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 171
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 15/4/2007 8:05:24 PM   
evil bill

Here's two of the Witches from THE THREE MOTHERS.
And i'll give The Card Player a miss

< Message edited by evil bill -- 16/4/2007 7:49:24 PM >

(in reply to dj vivace)
Post #: 172
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 16/4/2007 12:34:13 PM   
filmburner30

Cripes Three Mothers looks ruddy scary Vintage Argento id say

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 173
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 16/4/2007 7:53:29 PM   
evil bill

quote:

Cripes Three Mothers looks ruddy scary Vintage Argento id say

I've changed the pictures for bigger one's of the witches ENJOY!
And the report's on the movie are all good,except for the censors!!!!

Post #: 174
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 16/4/2007 8:11:02 PM   
Carnosaur

I just have a feeling that it's going to be great. I haven't actually seen Sleepless or Jeniffer (I know, no excuse), but I've heard they were both good, especially the former. Very excited by The Third Mother, as most horror fans are.

< Message edited by Carnosaur -- 16/4/2007 11:49:03 PM >

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 175
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 16/4/2007 8:29:53 PM   
dj vivace

Oooh, thankyou for those pictures Evil Bill, looks good, VERY good. And Carnosaur, your damn right! there is no excuse 

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to Carnosaur)
Post #: 176
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 16/4/2007 8:35:01 PM   
evil bill

quote:

ORIGINAL: Carnosaur

I just have a feeling that it's going to be great. I haven't actually seen Sleepless or Jeniffer (I know, no excuse), but I've heard they were both good, especially the former. Very excited by The Three Mothers, as most horror fans are.

WELCOMEhopfully this thread will encourge you to watch more of the masters work.SLEEPLESS is a must se by the way.But The Three Mothers by all acounts looks like it will blow every other horrr movie? out of the water.?
Glad to be of service dj vivace

< Message edited by evil bill -- 16/4/2007 8:36:41 PM >

(in reply to Carnosaur)
Post #: 177
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 16/4/2007 9:56:30 PM   
Carnosaur

quote:

WELCOMEhopfully this thread will encourge you to watch more of the masters work.SLEEPLESS is a must se by the way.But The Three Mothers by all acounts looks like it will blow every other horrr movie? out of the water.?

Cheers Evil Bill!

A good thread, Argento is an overlooked master. My favourites are Suspiria, Inferno and Deep Red. Also love Opera, Tenebrae and Phenomena. Not seen his more recent output though. What's The Stendhal Syndrome like? About to buy some new dvds, and considering adding to my Argento collection.

(in reply to evil bill)
Post #: 178
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 17/4/2007 12:34:17 PM   
filmburner30

quote:

quote:

Cheers Evil Bill!

A good thread, Argento is an overlooked master. My favourites are Suspiria, Inferno and Deep Red. Also love Opera, Tenebrae and Phenomena. Not seen his more recent output though. What's The Stendhal Syndrome like? About to buy some new dvds, and considering adding to my Argento collection.
Give Sleepless a whirl its vintage Argento and contains some great moments  oF Giallo and also has an excellent second disc doc on the great man as well

(in reply to Carnosaur)
Post #: 179
RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. - 17/4/2007 3:05:43 PM   
dj vivace

quote:

quote:

Cheers Evil Bill!

The Stendhal Syndrome is very much up to his usual standards, a slow burner full of sudden bursts of violence which keeps you guesssing right to the end. Haven't sen it for a while but i do remember the direction being top notch and some of the colouring is extremely powerful. I'm sure theres a scene with a painting which is rather good too.

Horror Cult Film Reviews

(in reply to Carnosaur)
Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs >> RE: DARIO ARGENTO overlooked master. Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI