Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Dark Knight (2008)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: The Dark Knight (2008) Page: <<   < prev  229 230 [231] 232 233   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 3:10:47 PM   
tftrman

It's blatantly edited the scene where the joker sticks the knife in the gangsters mouth. He tells the story and then the gangster just falls on the floor! Hopefully we'll see it on DVD but I imagine it was cut for rating purposes so it depends on whether Warners will let it be released as a 15 on DVD.

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 6901
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 3:23:33 PM   
danbo1138

tell me about it,that is THE classic scene of the film if you ask me.fried gold.

Come against me, if you dare! I am the storm! Come if you dare, Shai'tan! I am the Dragon Reborn!

(in reply to CORLEONE)
Post #: 6902
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 3:24:56 PM   
danbo1138

quote:

ORIGINAL: tftrman

It's blatantly edited the scene where the joker sticks the knife in the gangsters mouth. He tells the story and then the gangster just falls on the floor! Hopefully we'll see it on DVD but I imagine it was cut for rating purposes so it depends on whether Warners will let it be released as a 15 on DVD.
should do ,begins is a cert 15 so i don't see why not.

Come against me, if you dare! I am the storm! Come if you dare, Shai'tan! I am the Dragon Reborn!

(in reply to tftrman)
Post #: 6903
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 3:31:43 PM   
Lang

quote:

ORIGINAL: danbo1138

quote:

ORIGINAL: tftrman

should do ,begins is a cert 15 so i don't see why not.

Begins is a 15?

#6 member of The Wire fan club. PM Dantes Inferno to join.

PS Tag Riddle_Me_This

'Winter is Coming'

(in reply to danbo1138)
Post #: 6904
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 3:35:06 PM   
tftrman

It's a 12.

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 6905
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 3:36:50 PM   
Lang

I know it's a 12, was just suprised by dan sayin it was a 15

PS Tag Riddle_Me_This

'Winter is Coming'

(in reply to tftrman)
Post #: 6906
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 3:36:59 PM   
tftrman

My last post read more arsey than intended! It wasn't meant to be, sorry!

(in reply to tftrman)
Post #: 6907
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 3:44:35 PM   
Lang

No worrys it's cool

PS Tag Riddle_Me_This

'Winter is Coming'

(in reply to tftrman)
Post #: 6908
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 3:52:32 PM   
danbo1138

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lang

I know it's a 12, was just suprised by dan sayin it was a 15
doh you're right i was getting confused with the burton films which are a 15 on dvd at least. but i'm sure there have been dvds that had stronger ratings than when they were released at the cinema.

< Message edited by danbo1138 -- 28/7/2008 4:54:08 PM >

(in reply to Lang)
Post #: 6909
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 7:36:47 PM   
pablohoolio

Well, what can I say guys. To all the regulars on here who've been on this thread for years, what did you think? I personally LOVED TDK. I mean, fuckin loved it. It took a while to get going (about 20 mins) but then it just never stopped! Ledger was amazing, everything about him. I think the best way to do this is in a list!

The Joker
• The way he licked his lips
• The magic trick (fantastic!)
• The slide down the money!
• The stories about his scars
• The way he baited and wound up the cop in the interrogation room
• The mouthing of the word 'Six?' when the cop told him how many of his friends he'd killed!
• The Nurse scene
• The walk from the hospital, stopping to check the detonator (followed by the whole hospital exploding!)
• ' Can you just give me a minute?' while getting pulled off Batman by the police.
• 'Why so serious?' 'Let's put a smile on that face!' to Gambol
• The way he staggered out of the flipped truck and still tried to fire his machine gun.
• 'He's going to need something bigger than that to get in here' Cue Joker pulling a rocket launcher out.
• The voice
• The no-make up scene
• When Gambol calls him a freak, he just carries on talking, but the LOOK he gives Gambol makes you think 'he's dead'.

Batman
• The new suit
• The Batpod (the fact that it was part of the Batmobile was a total suprise to me!)
• The way he went for Harvey Dent instead of Rachel, but told Gordon he was going for Rachel, which in his mind, he was. If he rescued Dent, he could give up being Batman, and so he was right, he was going for Rachel. Sadly for Bruce, he wasn't to know (and will never know) that she wouldn't have gone with him anyway. Makes Batman all the more of a tragic figure. (at least that's what I thought he did, but people tell me that the Joker told him who was at what address?)
• "Accomplice? I'm going to tell them it was all your idea"
• The Batpod flipping the truck, driving up a wall, spinning round and Batman looking mean as fuck.
• The sonar, giving Batman his 'white eyes' look of the animated series.

Harvey Dent
• The Face. Creepy and excellent effects work
• The coin (100% kept to the comics)
• The courtroom disarming
• Asking someone to tell him something then shouting 'SHUT UP!'. He's flipped.
• 'Your lucky. He isn't' 'Who?' 'Your driver' *shoots the driver in the back and the car crashes with Dent still in it! Serious nutjob!
• The hospital scene. Loved it. If anything that summed up what a perfect Batman movie Nolan had created it was that scene in the hospital with The Joker and Two Face. It's straight from a Batman graphic novel. Brilliant.

Gordon
• The fake 'death'
• The way Nolan wrote the part that showed him to be good at his job, a good man, a great cop and someone who is willing to bend the rules, but not break them.

Most of all, I loved the fact that The Joker, Two Face, Batman and Gordon were like a perfect ensemble, all playing off each other. The way the Nolan's wrote it, it just captured Batman as a character and the whole world excellently. Ok, Dent's scarring was different to the comics etc, but the twists and turns, and the double crosses, the bent cops to the city under siege, it was almost perfect for me.

Not to mention Michael Caine who I thought was excellent, and I'll never understand why people think he stands out like a sore thumb. I thought he played the part brilliantly. The only thing I thought could have been improved was trimming the film slightly as the first 20 minutes took a little while to get going. But after that, it was amazing.

I seriously doubt any Batman fan could hate the movie. It just had everything I want from a serious Batman movie, and the good thing was that the Nolan's weren't afraid to not mention his parents death (which is what cropped up in every other Batman movie) so it was refreshing not to see it.

I think the movie also sets up a third very nicely, but also succeeded in making a movie that could EASILY NOT have a follow up. Everything was tied up, but things have been left so that if they do another, it will be fresh -
• New Batmobile?
• Is Harvey dead, or whisked off to Arkham?
• Wayne Manor with an improved Batcave?
• Love interest (Catwoman?)
• Reese knows Bruce Wayne is Batman

Etc...

So many things that COULD be done, but also, if they stopped here it would still pay off. If there is one thing about modern 'franchises' it's that they make you watch the second and leave everything up inthe air for a third. TDK didn't do this. It rewarded it's viewers but also tied everything up as a self contained story, but at the same time left a lot of things that COULD be done in a sequel.

Loved it, and it's one of the only films I've seen this year that left me saying the day after 'Did you see when...' or 'I loved the bit when....'. Even Iron Man, and The Hulkwhich I enjoyed, were fairly forgettable for villains and action. TDK blew them away. It really did.

Excellent. By the way. Scene of the movie? The one shot that I loved above all else? THIS
[image]http://vrempire.com/Image/BlogImg/20080101-DarkKnightTrailer/DarkKnight5.jpg[/image]

The Joker, in the police car. No music. No dialogue. Just silence. He'd escaped, and they didn't know what to do next. It was fantastic.

< Message edited by pablohoolio -- 29/7/2008 12:56:51 AM >

"It's all.... part of the plan...."

(in reply to danbo1138)
Post #: 6910
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 7:51:25 PM   
impqueen

Excellent write up/lists Pab and I agree I saw it this morning at 11am and it was a superb film I loved every minute of it and haven’t shut up about it since.

I loved the scenes in Gotham General and Batman taking Lau in Hong Kong.

Yes, always.

(in reply to pablohoolio)
Post #: 6911
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 7:56:50 PM   
no1psh

I loved the way The Joker told the version of how he got the scars to Rachel, he got so intense that you could actually take him seriously, then when Rachel hits him he starts laughing! Great scene of how unpredictable he is.

I know we had probably all seen the opening scene before the film, but the reveal is just excellent. Then his first scene with the mobsters was just pure gold. He was totally in control of the whole room and one step ahead the whole time!

Ledger was FANTASTIC, EXCELLENT, AWESOME etc.... All the great things that were said about him were true. I would love to see him win an Oscar for his performance, and all the nonsense and reasons why he shouldn't was total and utter crap. This man should be praised for creating a character that was so different to any other villain I've seen in a movie. Give this man an OSCAR!

"I drink you're milkshake!"
"I drink it up"

Post #: 6912
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 8:07:35 PM   
danbo1138

i need to see this fantastic flik again,too bloody tired the first time,shift worker and all that.

(in reply to no1psh)
Post #: 6913
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 8:18:34 PM   
pablohoolio

quote:

ORIGINAL: impqueen
Excellent write up/lists Pab and I agree I saw it this morning at 11am and it was a superb film I loved every minute of it and haven’t shut up about it since.

Me neither! We were all talking about it in work today. I think now it's dawning on me what a great movie it is, and it DOES need a second viewing. I just loved it. Even as a police thriller it was better than most movies. But as a Batman movie it was even better!

I just love the Joker. I know the hype, the Oscar calls are all over the place, but he WAS excellent. And as The Joker, he was perfect. You actually felt nervous when he was on screen, he was just so unpredictable.

Just a shame that man himself never got to see the final movie. Such a shame after seeing it, because he was brilliant. The police car shot for me, the decision to play it silently, with no music or sound, was amazing, and it just in one second summed up 'how do we stop this guy?' shock of the police force. Stunned silence. It was brilliant.

(in reply to impqueen)
Post #: 6914
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 28/7/2008 10:48:41 PM   
Dirty Hartigan

At last, I have returned from my self imposed exile from this thread, yet I feel The Dark Knight is too big a film for me to really give any coherent viewpoint on until I've seen it a few times (at the moment, I feel it's 9/10, as 4.5 sounds overly harsh). Pablo's little questionaire in his excellent rundown of the film will get a go though...

quote:

ORIGINAL: pablohoolio

• New Batmobile?
• Is Harvey dead, or whisked off to Arkham?
• Wayne Manor with an improved Batcave?
• Love interest (Catwoman?)
• Lucius has quit the company
• Reese knows Bruce Wayne is Batman

1. Yep, think so, even Nolan has to sell some toys - hopefully the next one will be even more Frank Millery.
2. There seems a surprising amount of people on the few threads I've read so far that seems to think he's alive, surprising because I thought Dent was unequivocally dead! They can always retcon it for whatever the third film's called, I suppose.
3. It would be nice to see the Manor and the Cave - why was it taking so long to rebuild it from the first film?
4. No idea, but Catwoman's probably the logical candidate.
5. I think he'll be back, as the inbuilt self destruct was (at least how I interpret it) a reconcilliatory moment.
6. Don't this matters, as Bruce saved Reese in this movie. He owes him one now.

Post #: 6915
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 29/7/2008 12:49:48 AM   
pablohoolio

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dirty Hartigan
1. Yep, think so, even Nolan has to sell some toys - hopefully the next one will be even more Frank Millery.
2. There seems a surprising amount of people on the few threads I've read so far that seems to think he's alive, surprising because I thought Dent was unequivocally dead! They can always retcon it for whatever the third film's called, I suppose.
3. It would be nice to see the Manor and the Cave - why was it taking so long to rebuild it from the first film?
5. I think he'll be back, as the inbuilt self destruct was (at least how I interpret it) a reconcilliatory moment.

Yeah DH, I see now that the self destruct meant that Lucius could carry on as Wayne Enterprises head. And good point on the Reese thing, the little nod he gave him sort of cleared that up maybe?

Still think, although I've posted this all over the place, that the shot of the Joker, in the police car, with no music and pretty much silent shot, was brilliant. In just one small shot Nolan got everything that needed to be said. He was a chaotic, couldn't be bargained with, psychopath, he'd escaped, his plan had worked, he was enjoying it, and the silence in that shot, as he's escaping, just captured the shock the police must have been feeling. Speechless and unable to do anything.

I just loved that shot! (can you tell?)

And the other shot, where Ledger mouthed 'Six?' when the cop told him how many of his friends he'd killed, as if to say 'is it that many?' like a naughty child, was brilliant too. Best two quiet but bloody effective parts of Ledgers performance to me.

< Message edited by pablohoolio -- 29/7/2008 12:51:59 AM >

(in reply to Dirty Hartigan)
Post #: 6916
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 29/7/2008 2:34:25 AM   
Jack of Blades

Some of you may remember me. Some of you may not. It doesn't matter.

I have a confession to make. I doubted Heath Ledger's ability to portray The Joker. I was, as anyone who has watched The Dark Knight will testify to, talking out of my ass.

Although I never dismissed his tremendous talent, I just couldn't correlate the reality of Heath as The Joker. In watching him bounce from scene to scene (licking his lips all the way), I truly came to understand the folly of my complaints and regret my ignorance.

His performance was/is masterful. Despite the erraticism of his person, it's clear that every twitch of the tongue, every roll of the eyes was a controlled and deliberate action by a man perfect for the role. 

I was wrong. Very wrong.

When I'm at the pearly gates, this will be on my videotape...

Post #: 6917
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 29/7/2008 5:47:11 AM   
danbo1138

you're not the only one who thought he would suck.i was expecting the knight tale prt 2 as oppossed to the dark knight.shows how much i know.

(in reply to Jack of Blades)
Post #: 6918
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 29/7/2008 10:18:29 AM   
Rob

quote:

1. A new Batmobile would be great but fricking love the Batpod
2. I thought Dent was pretty much done and dusted.  He did lay there for about 3 minutes never blinking, never breathing but he was so well done that it wouldn't bother me if they glossed over those "small" points and brought him back.
3. Hopefully we'll get to see a fully furnished cave in part three (if indeed there is one)
4. Absolutely.  Probably need someone with a bit more of a threat as well though.
5. Totally agree.
6. Rumours of him being the Riddler but I just done buy it.  I think his story is done.

quote:

Some of you may remember me. Some of you may not. It doesn't matter.

I have a confession to make. I doubted Heath Ledger's ability to portray The Joker. I was, as anyone who has watched The Dark Knight will testify to, talking out of my ass.

Although I never dismissed his tremendous talent, I just couldn't correlate the reality of Heath as The Joker. In watching him bounce from scene to scene (licking his lips all the way), I truly came to understand the folly of my complaints and regret my ignorance.

His performance was/is masterful. Despite the erraticism of his person, it's clear that every twitch of the tongue, every roll of the eyes was a controlled and deliberate action by a man perfect for the role. 

I was wrong. Very wrong.

Glad you loved the film Jack.  I remember when Ledgers casting was announced I think you, Jim and I were all very vocal in saying he was absolutely the wrong actor!  I think we can also safely say that we got it very wrong

quote:

And the other shot, where Ledger mouthed 'Six?' when the cop told him how many of his friends he'd killed, as if to say 'is it that many?' like a naughty child, was brilliant too. 

Loved it.  He was utterly brilliant.  Totally nailed the character in my opinion.  The other bit I liked was when he was filming the fake Batman and was giggling along and then suddenly shouts "Look at me".  Terrifying.

Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

(in reply to danbo1138)
Post #: 6919
RE: Reply to Captain Villa - 29/7/2008 11:11:45 AM   
Manny

agree with the poster who says this could be the film that pursuades me to go HiDef

Seeing this again, little bits just keep coming back to me, the Jokers different explanations for his scars, no origin story there, no explanation given, hes just mad and bad

"Babylon fives a big pile of ..."

The winky faced smily is the mark of a moron ;)

(in reply to Barefoot Doctor)
Post #: 6920
does - 29/7/2008 11:17:10 AM   
lordpayne

does anyone know what mycroft thought of the film?im curious

"Well, he used to beat me in morse code, so it's possible, but he never said the words"

(in reply to Manny)
Post #: 6921
RE: Reply to Captain Villa - 29/7/2008 11:20:48 AM   
porntrooper

Phenomenal stuff....... really stands up to repeat viewings too, which is a bonus.  With that in mind, do we think we may see a 'directors cut' released on DVD/Blu-Ray?  Prior to release there was talk of an initial cut touching 3 hrs long, also, we know some scenes have been cut (Joker with the yo yo, Batman on the cop cars, Joker in the car with the goons).  Seriously, although it's 2 and a half hours long, I never felt like it was dragging or getting bogged down, I could quite easily sit through a longer cut. Anyone else know of any other scenes that were cut?  3 viewings and it's definately my number one film of the year so far and almost certainly in my top 10 of all time.

"I've got an idea for a special infiltration technique. It involves draining a man of his blood and replacing it with Tizer."

(in reply to Manny)
Post #: 6922
RE: Reply to Captain Villa - 29/7/2008 11:57:12 AM   
boblog

Does anyone know what Christopher Nolan is working on next? Wondering if hes going to do another film like he did The Prestige before we (hopefully) get a no.3..... can anyone remember how long it was after BB was released that production on TDK was announced? (might have been when the casting sides / joker cards started appearing at the virals beginning)

Still havent mananged to get back to see this again since the IMAX on Thursday, am absolutely dying to but things keep cropping up!

(in reply to porntrooper)
Post #: 6923
RE: Reply to Captain Villa - 29/7/2008 12:00:42 PM   
jimbojofre

For me the film was completely stunning, I'm still getting shudders thinking about each amazing scene!
Not just the best Batman film or Superhero film but THE greatest movie I've ever seen. It'll take a very special film to top that, in fact I'm a little depressed to think that I have nothing massive to look forward to in the near future. Apart from watching TDK again tonight ;)

Couple of things for future movies -

As much as Heath Ledger's performance was out of this world, the Nolan's were just as much responsible for this fantastic redition of the Joker. I don't see why they can't recast. I know it'll be tough to accept but so was Ledger to begin with.

Coleman Reese.... he must have a further story, there was no point of building up what happened to him to not do anything. The Riddler is a good shout, have a look at this photo and tell me he doesn't look like a potential Riddler!! http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2844365056/nm0367176

Something bothers me about the Anthony M Hall character, why was he given a name (Mike Angel) and had so little to do in the movie. AMH is not the massively famous actor he once was but he is much bigger than tiny bit part surely? I think he has a future story also. Why is Mike Angel a familiar name though, anybody any ideas?

I believe in, that what doesn't kill you simply makes you ..... stranger!

(in reply to porntrooper)
Post #: 6924
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 29/7/2008 1:33:54 PM   
Jack of Blades

quote:

ORIGINAL: pablohoolio

Well, what can I say guys. To all the regulars on here who've been on this thread for years, what did you think? I personally LOVED TDK. I mean, fuckin loved it. It took a while to get going (about 20 mins) but then it just never stopped! Ledger was amazing, everything about him. I think the best way to do this is in a list!

The Joker
• The way he licked his lips
• The magic trick (fantastic!)
• The slide down the money!
• The stories about his scars
• The way he baited and wound up the cop in the interrogation room
• The mouthing of the word 'Six?' when the cop told him how many of his friends he'd killed!
• The Nurse scene
• The walk from the hospital, stopping to check the detonator (followed by the whole hospital exploding!)
• ' Can you just give me a minute?' while getting pulled off Batman by the police.
• 'Why so serious?' 'Let's put a smile on that face!' to Gambol
• The way he staggered out of the flipped truck and still tried to fire his machine gun.
• 'He's going to need something bigger than that to get in here' Cue Joker pulling a rocket launcher out.
• The voice
• The no-make up scene
• When Gambol calls him a freak, he just carries on talking, but the LOOK he gives Gambol makes you think 'he's dead'.

[image]http://vrempire.com/Image/BlogImg/20080101-DarkKnightTrailer/DarkKnight5.jpg[/image]

The Joker, in the police car. No music. No dialogue. Just silence. He'd escaped, and they didn't know what to do next. It was fantastic.

I've got a few things to add to that list:

1.) The Joker sternly refuting any claims of insanity. It's just the manner in which he spits out..."I'm not...No, I'm not!"

2.) "I'm like a dog chasing cars...I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one!"

3.) The Joker using the alcohol lotion after visiting Two-Face. More of a testament to the writing, the juxtaposition of this scene with Heath's rhetoric and Two-Face's philosophical conversion is perfect.

Anyway...

I hear Nolan was at one point prepping a project known as 'The Exec.' From what I've heard, it's set in the near-future and revolves around two warring megacorporations.

Back to TDK, although I loved the film, I think it would benefit from both a longer cut, and on my part, a second viewing (something I'm hoping to remedy soon.) The film moves at such a relentless pace throughout that I believe it is difficult to derive opinions from a single viewing. Also, there are some questions that I hope a longer edit would answer; principally, what happened to The Joker and the party after Batman prevented Rachel from becoming street-pizza.

Post #: 6925
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 29/7/2008 2:08:13 PM   
Barlet

The Joker stal that movia like the Joker stole the 1989 movie.I guess when the Joker is around no director or writer can make Batman the main theme.

(in reply to Jack of Blades)
Post #: 6926
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 29/7/2008 2:26:10 PM   
Geldart

these are things i would like to see in a future follow up/sequel to the dark knight;

1)batman's look/demeanour- the events in the dark knight have made him even more of an outcast.a monster. this should be reflected in his look.i was thinking that they could expand the eye-lenses, making them look more smaller and eye shaped and permanent,encorparating night vision and body heat with a terminator style computer, constantly feeding him info on enemies ect.aside from these very nolan-esque applications, they would serve to make him look even more in-human.another thing they could do is make his costume less advanced soldier and more like skin,dark and scaly.this, along with the eyes would truly give him an organic creature like appearance.the crooks think of him as a killer now, and a further monster in-human image could only serve his purposes.plus more of him in the shadows, even when talking to gordon, explaing his withdrawal even further from humanity.that and a more subtle,whispering voice with a growl when he's angry.

2)the batmobile-- maybe a cross between the tumbler and his lamborguine-that would look badass!!!

3)villains--catwoman a definite ,so many issues there to be dealt with.and hopefully two-face is not dead. his emergence could clear the batman's name.i wanna see ventrilaquist as well--interesting character.

4)robin????--difficult one this but would be interesting to see.remember how we all felt when we heard heath was gonna be joker? all i'm saying is don't count it out until we see it for ourselves.

(in reply to Barlet)
Post #: 6927
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 29/7/2008 2:49:10 PM   
Larry of Arabia

Anyone notice that Maroni was thrown off a building, breaking his legs, but was unharmed when he met Dent, no crutches or limp even? The cane was decorative, I think. Bit of a goof there!

Another Joker moment I love was his speech with The Chechen, when he's burning the money. The way he mocks his accent when The Chechen says "freak", and "This city deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to 'em. Tell your men they work for me now. This is my city."

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."

(in reply to Geldart)
Post #: 6928
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 29/7/2008 2:55:07 PM   
JIm R

I have had to leave the two times I have seen it at the cinema before the credits have finished, annoying but the people I was going with were not wanting to stay.

Over the weekend, another friend said something about an after credits scene which was a 'twist' or lead into the third film, can anyone disclose what this was if indeed it does exist.

Much appreciated.

Jim

(in reply to Larry of Arabia)
Post #: 6929
RE: The Dark Knight (2008) - 29/7/2008 3:02:08 PM   
Jack of Blades

quote:

ORIGINAL: JIm R

I have had to leave the two times I have seen it at the cinema before the credits have finished, annoying but the people I was going with were not wanting to stay.

Over the weekend, another friend said something about an after credits scene which was a 'twist' or lead into the third film, can anyone disclose what this was if indeed it does exist.

Much appreciated.

Jim

I stayed until the credits finished much to the delight of the stewards who started mopping my feet. There was nothing. I don't think any such scene exists. I watched the film at a Vue cinema so it may be an IMAX/Odeon exclusive.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 6930
Page:   <<   < prev  229 230 [231] 232 233   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> RE: The Dark Knight (2008) Page: <<   < prev  229 230 [231] 232 233   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI