Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 30/6/2007 1:10:10 AM   
darth silas

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joedini

Nevermind, the trailer says Fall at the end. And man does this show look amazing! And nice to see Summer Glau back looking better than ever. Although her delivery of the "come with me if you want to live" line is a little flat
This show looks DREADFUL,summer glau saying that line made me cringe.Hope it gets canceled quick.

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 61
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 30/6/2007 1:20:24 AM   
Joedini

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

quote:

Nevermind, the trailer says Fall at the end. And man does this show look amazing! And nice to see Summer Glau back looking better than ever. Although her delivery of the "come with me if you want to live" line is a little flat
This show looks DREADFUL,summer glau saying that line made me cringe.Hope it gets canceled quick.

In what way does it look DREADFUL?

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 62
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 30/6/2007 9:14:31 AM   
Captain Black

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

Is there a Quicktime/downloadable version of that trailer?

http://www.avsquad1.com/qts/SARAH_CONNOR_Promo.mov

Looks pretty promising I guess. I notice they've added "Terminator" to the final logo there; just in case you couldn't quite remember where you'd heard the name "Sarah Connor" before.

quote:

Havent we got nearly a year to wait for this being a midseason show or am is it actually on in the "fall"?

Fox schedule (may have changed)

That clearly states January, but they may be trying to move things up. www.next-episode.net is a handy guide to upcoming shows.

Invisiotext:
[color=#F1F1F1]text[/color]

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 63
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 1/7/2007 12:46:41 AM   
darth silas

quote:

quote:

quote:

The whole damn thing.As i said before,it looks like a Dawsons creek/oc hybrid with Terminators thrown in.

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 64
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 1/7/2007 4:39:33 AM   
Joedini

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The whole damn thing.As i said before,it looks like a Dawsons creek/oc hybrid with Terminators thrown in.

I fail to see how, other than one scene shows them in a classroom, unfortunate side effect of John Connor being in that age group and the fact that they look to be in the business of trying to develop the characters ... unfortunate side effect of being a tv show!

Post #: 65
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 1/7/2007 12:58:54 PM   
Timon

quote:

ORIGINAL: Captain Black

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

Is there a Quicktime/downloadable version of that trailer?

http://www.avsquad1.com/qts/SARAH_CONNOR_Promo.mov

Cheers buddy.

Still on the fence about this one. Pondering with my brother about it........

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 66
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 22/7/2007 9:45:38 AM   
elab49

Pilot now seems to be out there - maybe the trailers haven't given them enough feedback so they've leaked the whole thing?

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 67
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 22/7/2007 10:38:52 AM   
darth silas

You know whats really silly in that trailer? A terminator has john connor cornered and about to kill him when Sarah comes in out of nowhere and runs over the terminator with her truck.She must have burned rubber to have been going that fast and the terminator couldnt see her coming,especially with all those sensors it must have?? STUPID!

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 68
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 22/7/2007 10:45:25 AM   
theoriginalcynic

Oh, I was gonna watch the trailer but warner bros have removed it.  Summer Glau is strangely hot as River - can't wait to see her in this

Post #: 69
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 22/7/2007 10:06:28 PM   
Spartacus

Well I've seen the pilot and it looks like it could have potential. The effects were a lot better than I thought and there were a few funny moments in there aswell although Miles Dyson seems to have had a face lift since T2 

I'm sure someone will come along and give it a better write up soon.

The Emperor... wants to conquer outer space. Yoda... wants to explore inner space. That's the fundamental difference between the light and dark side of the force.

(in reply to theoriginalcynic)
Post #: 70
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 22/7/2007 10:47:23 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spartacus

Well I've seen the pilot and it looks like it could have potential. The effects were a lot better than I thought and there were a few funny moments in there aswell although Miles Dyson seems to have had a face lift since T2 

I suppose the chances of any future war scenes being in the show are zero? Also is the theme tune used?

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Spartacus)
Post #: 71
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 23/7/2007 9:18:21 AM   
discodave101

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spartacus

Is it on stream anywhere or was that via a torrent?

"Softly softly, catchy monkey"

"I didn't know you spoke spanish"

(in reply to Spartacus)
Post #: 72
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 23/7/2007 10:19:15 AM   
Spartacus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

I suppose the chances of any future war scenes being in the show are zero? Also is the theme tune used?

There was no future war scene shown, but I wouldn't rule it out as at one point the effects were very good for a tv show.

quote:

ORIGINAL: discodave101

Is it on stream anywhere or was that via a torrent?

Was via Torrent dude.

EDIT: Oh and whoever said it looks like the OC meets the Terminator should actually watch the episode before saying another word. Yes they were in a classroom but shock horror they didn't talk about feelings or anything of that nature, it was a build up to the story and that is all. Seriously, if anyone has any doubts, watch it first then if you still hate it fair enough.

< Message edited by Spartacus -- 23/7/2007 10:22:12 AM >

The Emperor... wants to conquer outer space. Yoda... wants to explore inner space. That's the fundamental difference between the light and dark side of the force.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 73
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 23/7/2007 11:42:53 AM   
Base

Morning

I've not read the whole thread because I really have no interest in this one, so sorry if this is old news, but thought some of you may be interested in this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6911606.stm

I am making a mental list of those who are snickering, and even as I speak I'm preparing appropriate retribution...!

(in reply to Spartacus)
Post #: 74
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 23/7/2007 11:58:42 AM   
Captain Black

As mentioned it's up on torrents and newsgroups. My copy was in 4:3, which is a bit odd, but it looks properly framed for that rather than someone monkeying up the rip.

Spoilers mild to fairly revealing, highlight.

Scene setting then. It'll come as a great relief to some that the events of T3 are swept aside. We start in 1999 (with the events of T2 specifically placed 1997 should you have been in any doubt; I was) with a shot identical to T2's closing highway. Then there's an all too familiar dream sequence involving a T-800 (who looks a bit like James Remar I reckon) killing John Connor and a very nice FX shot of a nuclear blast (bit passe these days, really) and the T-800 being shredded to its metallic skeleton. Sarah (Lena Headey, who is perfectly cast and makes a good job of some weak V.O. segments) wakes up at this point; it's revealed that she's with some bloke who has just propsed; she then wakes John and tells them they're going again. Then we get the best line of dialogue in the episode:  "Half an hour. One bag, plus the guns. I'll make pancakes."

So they relocate quite quickly and we're introduced to a new character: FBI Agent James Ellison. Sarah's boyfriend from the previous scene has reported her missing, and we get some clunky exposition for the two people in the audience who haven't seen T2.

Then there's the stuff we're fairly familiar with from the trailers. John (Thomas Decker: pretty good actually) meets Cameron (Summer Glau: really good; I'll get to why later) in school. Then we get the T-800 who attempts to shoot him. Cameron acts as a human shield as John does an action movie dive out of a window. Personally, I thought they did this scene better in The OC. T800 pursues him into the car park in an "expensive for TV but a bit poor compared to its big screen outings" sequence. Cameron saves him by driving her pickup into the T800. Which is a total ripoff of that scene in Dawson's Creek, if memory serves.

Sarah's heard about the school shooting on the local news and gets there as quickly as she can, by which time FBI Agent Ellison has arrived and is starting to become suspicious regarding the recurring robitic references in the evidence he's been gathering. The T800 attacks Sarah and does the voice imitation trick from the films, sorry, One Tree Hill. Then there's another shootout at the Connors' house and they do another runner. If this sounds at all like one of those Terminator films then, well, did you really expect anything else?

What is good is that they keep the dialogue fairly clipped; there're a few character points but they do a good job in keeping the material that everyone should be familiar with from the films already out. Something that T3, in particular, could be accused of. I mentioned Glau being really good and here's why: Now, when we first see her she's supposed to fit in with the school, yet she's distinctly Terminator like after that's been reveal. The transition works without you (well, me anyway) wondering: "hang on, how come she's got personality beforehand but not after?" She's also fairly proactive and we don't get scenes (as in T2) of her questioning Sarah's decisions. Which leads to what is, I guess, the biggest twist and you should stop reading now if you don't want to be really spoiled.

Last chance.

Okay. So, after what I think is a completely superfluous sequence where Sarah goes back to the Dyson household to apologise, Team Connor heads to a bank in LA. Cameron informs them that the resitance sent back an engineer who helped build it and in some safe deposit boxes are components for... we don't know yet. SWAT's arrived (as Cameron threatened people with a gun and forced the staff to lock them in the vault with the boxes), as has the T800. They construct some kind of futuristic gun (that the engineer has manufactured) while T800 is about to break down the door. You know that old adage about the least dramatic thing in the world is watching people type? A close second is watching someone build something. Anyway, it's a time displacement device, so they head to 2007 (after Sarah's shot the T800 to bits) and arrive on the motorway close to where Skynet will apparently be completed in 2011.

End.

All in all. I reckon it's a fairly solid pilot. It'll probably please fans of the series and while not outstanding as a single episode (like Reaper) it's got signs that it'll have ingredients worth building upon in forthcoming episodes.

Invisiotext:

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 75
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 23/7/2007 11:59:42 AM   
Spartacus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Base

Morning

I've not read the whole thread because I really have no interest in this one, so sorry if this is old news, but thought some of you may be interested in this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6911606.stm

TBH the Virginia Tech shootings never crossed my mind when watching that scene, but of course I was American, and more importantly, living in the Virginia area or had kids that went there then I may have thought differently.

(in reply to Base)
Post #: 76
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 23/7/2007 3:15:29 PM   
Rgirvan44

Characters called Cameron and Ellison. Really?

Are we going to meet a Mr Winston and Mrs Hamilton at some point?

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Spartacus)
Post #: 77
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 23/7/2007 3:46:47 PM   
Spartacus

As usual CB put it more succinctly than I could ever have done.

Looking back, I do remember that scene from Dawsons Creek, although I'm pretty sure it involved a boat

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 78
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 23/7/2007 10:22:53 PM   
VincentHanna

Better than I expected. Lena Headey was pretty good. The boy was alright as well. Looking forward to the proper series.

No one's listening to you. If you wanna complain, write it on a piece of paper. And shove it up your ass.

(in reply to Spartacus)
Post #: 79
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 26/7/2007 11:41:40 AM   
calhoon

Have to agree that it was better than expected, although pretty much a re-tread of T2 I now have a good feeling about this. I just hope it doesn't turn into a Terminator of the week series though. Although being a Fox show it's bound to be cancelled after 3 episodes anyway.

Summer Glau is hotter than Georgia asphalt too.

"I could kiss you all over the face right now"

(in reply to VincentHanna)
Post #: 80
RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage - 26/7/2007 1:20:02 PM   
discodave101

Bugger! Its appeared on TV-Links, and I was going to watch it for my lunch - but the link is already dead. 

(in reply to calhoon)
Post #: 81
RE: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 26/7/2007 7:22:57 PM   
Timon

Just watched the pilot and really enjoyed it.

Glad they ignored the T3 idea that Judgement Day is inevitable choosing instead to go for the more logical and less insulting to Team Connor idea that someone simply carried on Dyson's work. How, seeing as they destroyed all the research has yet to be answered but given the solid pilot, I'm hoping for something good.

Like T2, it's taking liberties with the law set down by T1. How Skynet and The Resistance seems to keep sending people back, despite all the time machines being destroyed by The Resistancek, is brushed over as are various other time travel brain posers.

Good to see T-800s that look different from Arnie. Did Skynet really think that their infiltration units could keep going unnoticed when you look like the Austrian Oak?

Cast was impressive as was the stunt work but I'm confused where the series/season is going. You can't do a Terminator of the week, that would be silly and get old very quickly so is destroying Skynet, evading FBI and meeting familiar faces (will Lance Henrikson return as Vulkovich?!) going to be the norm? Who knows but thus far, I'm impressed.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Grunny)
Post #: 82
RE: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 26/7/2007 8:25:58 PM   
brightlight

"It's gonna be a Goddamned dog-fight!"

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 83
RE: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 28/7/2007 10:41:44 PM   
Zaphod121

Watched the pilot and really really enjoyed it, I especially loved the plot of them jumping froward to from 1999 to 2007, I'll definitely be tuning in for ep 2, when does the series actually start?

(in reply to brightlight)
Post #: 84
RE: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 28/7/2007 11:48:00 PM   
discodave101

Finally got a good stream link on TV Links, and I must say that pilot surpassed expectations. Still got no real idea where they're going to go with this though, and I agree with others that a 'terminator of the week' would be bad.

Zaphod - I do beleive its not scheduled to air until early next year mate. Wonder how they'll change the pilot in light of the high school footage? Its a shame really, cos as a set piece it worked well. Seems to be a high budget show too!

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 85
RE: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 31/7/2007 10:49:56 PM   
Rgirvan44

Having just watched the pilot I'm amazed at the love it is getting.

HERE BE SPOLIERS!

- Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought time travel could only be a one way trip. You couldn't go into the future. For me- that was a pretty huge 'screw you' to the fans. Part of what makes Terminator great is that Kyle has no chance to go back.

- "Hi, I'm Miss Dyson - we know you would rather have seen Behin, Patrick or heck even Dr. Silverman, but I'm all you got. Sorry."

- Watching the Terminator in this makes me wish they had called the German dude from Gladiator for the role. I feel, while he is no Arnie, he would have sold those awful lines a lot better in his thick accent.

- Again - Cameron? Ellison?

- When they go into the future world of 2007 from 1999 was I the only one who got the South Park episode in my head when the kids find a guy forzen from the year 1994...and show him the scary world of 1999! I'm sure it was suppose to be a dramatic moment but the only thing that seemed different is someone had a camera phone.

- So its now 2011? Is there now four timelines all moving at the same time?

- The performances. Hendley was pretty good as Sarah, perhaps a little too soft at the moment but she the best thing in this by far. The actor playing John Connor had nothing to work with, but he was emo about five years before the term became popular. At times I swore that I saw him wearing lipstick and heavy eye shadow. Summer Glau, yikes. Maybe Whedon gave her the 'werid' stuff to do on Firefly to hide just how bad she is.

- And does this mean Terminator 3 no longer exists? I liked that film, its a lot better than people give it credit for and the ending was pretty darn brave. Of course the chances of this show lasting 13 episodes is limited.

- That last line - BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH...etc

- The screwing up of the theme music from the film, why do people feel they need to put thier own stamp on stuff that is iconic?

All in all, there are nice moments - The dream at the start, the fight in the Connors house. But it was weighed down with a whole lot of bad writing and plotting. It didn't feel like it belonged in the same world as the films and the stakes never feel as heavy.

A 5/10 for me.

(in reply to discodave101)
Post #: 86
RE: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 1/8/2007 9:04:20 AM   
Spartacus

I think it was more of a case that Kyle had no way of getting back. Just like unless there is another time machine somewhere they are stuck in 2007.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 87
RE: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 1/8/2007 9:53:32 AM   
Captain Black

Obviously big spoilers if you've not seen it yet.................

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

- Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought time travel could only be a one way trip. You couldn't go into the future. For me- that was a pretty huge 'screw you' to the fans. Part of what makes Terminator great is that Kyle has no chance to go back.

You're wrong - it's explicit in the dialogue that the time displacement machine was constructed by an engineer the resistance sent back to the '60s. Now, without wanting to go all cause and effect and dealing with timey-wimey stuff, we can assume that this was done after Reese was sent back. Clearly as long as you have the machine it's possible to go forward or back in time. Cameron himself wasn't exactly playing by the rules on the T2:3D ride (which is good fun incidentally, though try and sit in the first row of the second tier and trip up the Terminator as he runs past you).

quote:

- "Hi, I'm Miss Dyson - we know you would rather have seen Behin, Patrick or heck
even Dr. Silverman, but I'm all you got. Sorry."

Literally the actors or simply the characters? Nah, hate that idea: if you're recasting Sarah then you don't bring back one of the actors who has been in the films. At least this way it's its own entity: a TV version. Completely superfluous scene though, as I believe I said in my original review.

quote:

- When they go into the future world of 2007 from 1999 was I the only one who got the South Park episode in my head when the kids find a guy forzen from the year 1994...and show him the scary world of 1999! I'm sure it was suppose to be a dramatic moment but the only thing that seemed different is someone had a camera phone.

Well I certainly can't justify it as a dramatic moment here (either it works for you or it doesn't), but the camera phone had nothing to do with the change in year: it was to alert the ex-fiance that Sarah is alive, and gives them an option of bringing him back later in the series. I thought it was a pretty good scene to be honest; a slightly unexpected emotional point at the end of the episode.  Presumably it's also Skynet's way of locating them in time.

quote:

- So its now 2011? Is there now four timelines all moving at the same time?

Skynet is completed in 2011 (goes online, becomes 'self-aware' etc), it's 2007 as the show ends. They've got four year to destroy it/prevent its completion. Unless of course cancellation strikes.

quote:

And does this mean Terminator 3 no longer exists? I liked that film, its a lot better than people give it credit for and the ending was pretty darn brave. Of course the chances of this show lasting 13 episodes is limited.

It doesn't fit anymore, not with the timeline they've established on the show. I thought it was a decent film too, for the most part.

quote:

- The screwing up of the theme music from the film, why do people feel they need to put thier own stamp on stuff that is iconic?

Brad Fiedel probably isn't doing much at the moment....

Invisiotext:

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 88
RE: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 1/8/2007 1:29:55 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Captain Black

Obviously big spoilers if you've not seen it yet.................

quote:

You're wrong - it's explicit in the dialogue that the time displacement machine was constructed by an engineer the resistance sent back to the '60s. Now, without wanting to go all cause and effect and dealing with timey-wimey stuff, we can assume that this was done after Reese was sent back. Clearly as long as you have the machine it's possible to go forward or back in time. Cameron himself wasn't exactly playing by the rules on the T2:3D ride (which is good fun incidentally, though try and sit in the first row of the second tier and trip up the Terminator as he runs past you).

I was sure I remember it stated in the films that you could only go back in time, the machine couldn't send you the other way. Of course I am prob wrong but the concept of going forward made me raise my head for some reason.

quote:

Literally the actors or simply the characters? Nah, hate that idea: if you're recasting Sarah then you don't bring back one of the actors who has been in the films. At least this way it's its own entity: a TV version. Completely superfluous scene though, as I believe I said in my original review.

This was my attempt at a joke, but it isn't just a TV version. It has made a film cease to exist, which is pretty significant. It would have been nice to see more ties to the films - the Dyson stuff felt forced in to remind people that the show is connected to the films, but my point was she wasn't really that major a character to begin with.

quote:

Well I certainly can't justify it as a dramatic moment here (either it works for you or it doesn't), but the camera phone had nothing to do with the change in year: it was to alert the ex-fiance that Sarah is alive, and gives them an option of bringing him back later in the series. I thought it was a pretty good scene to be honest; a slightly unexpected emotional point at the end of the episode.  Presumably it's also Skynet's way of locating them in time.

Again my attempt at a joke. And yeah, I got the camera phone bit and what it meant as well potential it could have on certain characters. I just felt the dramatic music playing when the date said 2007 was a bit much.

quote:

Skynet is completed in 2011 (goes online, becomes 'self-aware' etc), it's 2007 as the show ends. They've got four year to destroy it/prevent its completion. Unless of course cancellation strikes.

Well you have the Terminators from the first two films which came from the skynet that existed in 1997. You have the Terminators from T3 which came from the Skynet that existed in the mid 2000's and then you have the new Terminators from the Skynet of 2011. Thats at least three seperate timelines at work here.

quote:

It doesn't fit anymore, not with the timeline they've established on the show. I thought it was a decent film too, for the most part.

What does this mean for T4 if its made?

quote:

Brad Fiedel probably isn't doing much at the moment....

(in reply to Captain Black)
Post #: 89
RE: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 16/9/2007 7:23:08 PM   
sanchia

Spoilers ahoy

There is a screener which is out there at the moment.  I am halfway through it and am so far undecided. 

It seems to consist of a whole lot of cliches so far starting with a dream sequence in which a surprisingly scrawny Terminator makes an appearance (you initially realise he is a Terminator because he scowls and wears sunglasses).  Dodgy special effects and make up make appear early in that a Terminator is shot in the face and the damage seems to consist of silver streaks which would have to be just under the epidermis and not skull deep, these appear quite a lot. Summer Glau appears as a teenaged girl Terminator who John Connor has the hots for initially and I have to admit she is better when she has fewer lines such as in Firefly.  She has a scene which is a direct rip off from the Arnie T2000 scene in T2 in the mall where they are fighting and throwing each through walls etc. Lena Headey so far has pretty much just had to scowl a lot, shout and act sterotypically tough with a little bit of shotgun shooting.  There is also a cliched FBI agent pursuing her whilst apparently realising that there may be truth to her story.  Hopefully the second half will pick up as at the moment it does seem to be a case of "how many cliches can we use and how much can we directly rip off from the films but do worse".

It does seem to ignore T3 and gives a potted reasoning why it all happens anyway after the events of T2.  Having seen the end it seems the series is going to consist of them wandering around trying to find the new creator of Skynet having travelled through time for some reason to LA in 2007 (why I am not certain as my attention waned somewhat).   the highlight of the episode is approximately 2 seconds where a distance shot of the characters running in body stockings, supposedly naked having travelled through time, and when that is the highlight something is amiss.

< Message edited by sanchia -- 16/9/2007 7:27:32 PM >

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Grunny)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Footage Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI