ReGenesis

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> ReGenesis Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ReGenesis - 6/11/2005 10:59:12 PM   
WaveCrest

Has anyone else seen ReGenesis starring Peter Outerbridge? It's got something to do with science, genetics and biology (don't quote me on that). It's been shown in the UK on Sci-Fi and in the US (forgot which channel). The first season is coming out in the UK on DVD tomorrow. I've ordered my copy. Peter Outerbridge was in one of my fave series Millennium (he played FBI Agent Barry Baldwin). I read, I think it was in SFX, that "24" was mentioned in the show's description.

When I got the latest SFX I saw an ad for the show showing the front cover of the DVD which got me even more interested (this isn't in the 'don't judge a book by it's cover' category as I'd read something about the show beforehand and had an idea about it. Since then I've been reading up about it on the web).

< Message edited by WaveCrest -- 6/11/2005 11:10:06 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: ReGenesis - 10/6/2007 11:40:28 AM   
kingkonker

It's only taken me 2 years to add to this post, but then I'd never heard of ReGenesis over here in the UK. Saw an offer for the first season boxed set for 7 and bought it on a whim. I'm addicted now! But I can't see any of the other series out on DVD yet, although I'm just glad to hear it's still going and getting the plaudits it deserves.

Anyone in the UK know if it's shown on any cable channel?
Post #: 2
RE: ReGenesis - 10/6/2007 1:23:30 PM   
elab49

Regenesis is being repeated in the middle of the night on SF - it is still the only channel to show it. Somewhere around 2-3am so you'll need to set the timer. It did go through series 1 so I assume the repeat includes season 2 as well.

It showed the first run of Season 2 a few months back - season 3 is nearly finished broadcasting in Canada (we're about epi 10-11 I think).

Season 1 is superb - an excellently written science series. Basically everything that really bad Patrick Stewart thing tried to be and more. It is intelligent and makes no apologies for it with well-rounded - and often unlikable - characters. Season 2 varies a little more with a tad too much of a conspiracy arc.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to kingkonker)
Post #: 3
RE: ReGenesis - 21/9/2008 11:36:03 PM   
elab49

Apparently FX have picked up all 4 seasons. I'm pretty sure there has been nothing on SciFi since they reshowed S2 late night. But it does mean FX have picked up yet another show of quality.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 4
RE: ReGenesis - 22/10/2008 2:03:25 PM   
elab49

FX 10pm tonight - Regenesis Season 1 Ep 1. Recommend a watch.

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 5
RE: ReGenesis - 6/5/2009 9:52:43 PM   
elab49

If anyone is following this on FX< series 3 started tonight and you can still catch epi 1 on plus 1 Sky Channel 165 (and I'm sure it will be repeated over the next week as is the norm!).

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> ReGenesis Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI