RE: Sin City 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

wdruck -> RE: Sin City 2 (13/2/2007 5:11:15 PM)

Should be great, a dame to kill for is possibly the best story and the new material being written all sounds good too

matthewforan -> RE: Sin City 2 Where The Hell Is It (28/2/2007 1:10:15 PM)

Can someone please tell me what is going on with Sin City 2 this is one of the future films that i'm looking forward to seeing most and i'm worried that it might never come.

ednamode -> RE: Sin City 2 Where The Hell Is It (2/3/2007 7:11:09 PM)

its coming isnt it? this august/september. i really cannot wait, honestly i thought that the first film was so cool that my head would explode and i even bought dwights red converse and wear them constantly, this should be fantastic cause miller and rodriguez know how brilliant the finished product looks their just gonna be more confidentand it has to work!

alundpughe -> RE: Sin City 2 Where The Hell Is It (2/3/2007 7:18:39 PM)

Anyone know if we're ever going to get the extended version of the original?

BatFan -> RE: Sin City 2 Where The Hell Is It (2/3/2007 7:45:53 PM)

Sin City will not be coming out until mid to late 2008 next year, as production was halted because they were waiting for Angelina Jolie, they waited so long that Robert Rodriguiez decided to do Grind House instead. Filming for Sin City 2 won't start until September at the earliest.

matthewforan -> RE: Sin City 2 Where The Hell Is It (2/3/2007 10:13:38 PM)

Cheers Batfan for that bit of info. I would prefer to have this movie sooner but they need to do it right.

Timon - It looks as though Robert Rodriguez has asked Rachel Weisz to step in if Jolie can't make it.

IMDb say that the script is ready but they haven't announced when it'll start filming.

laulau1904 -> RE: Sin City 2 (26/4/2007 1:24:27 PM)

when is this out? i actually can't wait!!!!

Charlie Burns -> RE: Sin City 2 (26/4/2007 3:04:35 PM)

Micky Rourke was a god damn legend in the first film, I hear that he's appearing in this next one as well, some how, even though he died in the first one. I hope it doesn't take too long to reach our cinema seats. Am proper looking forward to it

Mighty_Booshy -> RE: Sin City 2 (26/4/2007 5:57:09 PM)

Urgh, hated the first Sin City with a passion. Hopefully this one won't get as much hype and false "I loved it, it was sooo dedicated to the comic, the film noir style, the grittyness..." that every single person reeled to me. I swear it had brainwashing techniques in those CGI backgrounds, telling people to say those things. Always the same comment, nothing original. Probably better if they hadn't made a second film, but at least I won't waste time or money seeing this one.

Charlie Burns -> RE: Sin City 2 (27/4/2007 12:28:39 PM)

Scummer

matthewforan -> RE: Sin City 2 (27/4/2007 12:38:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Charlie Burns

Micky Rourke was a god damn legend in the first film, I hear that he's appearing in this next one as well, some how, even though he died in the first one. I hope it doesn't take too long to reach our cinema seats. Am proper looking forward to it

I think they are doing the second Sin City book "A Dame To Kill For" which is set before any of the stories in the first Sin City film. They have just announced that this film will start filming in June so we are looking at a summer maybe winter 2008 date.

Charlie Burns -> RE: Sin City 2 (27/4/2007 12:44:12 PM)

Cheers mate, looking forward too it. Are you the fountain of all knowledge?

matthewforan -> RE: Sin City 2 (27/4/2007 1:01:59 PM)

On Sin City, yes.

curtain twitcher -> RE: It will definately be cool... (27/4/2007 5:38:47 PM)

It will fucking own. Nuff said.[:D] Can't wait for no. 3 as well!

Timon -> RE: Sin City 2 Teaser (2/5/2007 4:53:48 PM)

From Superherohype;

Smokin' Aces director Joe Carnahan revealed on his official Blog that Robert Rodriguez gave him a sneak peek at Sin City 2:

Robert Rodriguez stopped by the office yesterday and showed me what may become the teaser for 'SIN CITY 2' and HOLY SH*T is it something. I don't want to let any cats out of any bags, so all I can say is there's not a hetero male moviegoer alive that's not going to deeply DIG that spot. Remember, he's doing 'A Dame To Kill For' and brother has he got it. That guy's enthusiasm for filmmaking is infectious too. A solid bloke and a good soul.

The second "Sin City" book, "A Dame to Kill For," is an earlier story of Dwight McCarthy (Clive Owen's character), whose life is turned upside down when Ava, a woman from his past returns, saying she loves him and causing all sorts of problems for him.

matthewforan -> RE: Sin City 2 Teaser (2/5/2007 7:55:50 PM)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That is some cool news, can't wait for this movie WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO again. Anyway "A Dame to Kill For" is an ace graphic novel probably the best Sin City one.

Swoz_MK -> RE: Sin City 2 Teaser (2/5/2007 8:40:01 PM)

Wasn't Jolie touted as Ava?

matthewforan -> RE: Sin City 2 Teaser (2/5/2007 8:50:12 PM)

Yeah but she couldn't do it so I think Rachel Weisz has been brought in.

Grendels04 -> RE: Lesbian (16/10/2007 6:44:20 PM)

To Tony Soprano: Please read the graphic novels. Ava's character has never been lesbo, and frankly it would ruin the character if she was. She is the uber femme fatale. I'm sure you can find something to tickle your purient fantasies on YouTube, but please not in this film ;)

This is one of my two fave Sin City novels. The other is Hell & Back.

xmagic_dustx -> RE: Sin City 2 (16/10/2007 10:29:47 PM)

I haven't seen Sin City, but I know that Johnny Depp is going to be in Sin City 2 and 3 so that ignites my interest! :]

Deviation -> RE: Sin City 2 (17/10/2007 3:35:41 PM)

Can't wait. Not excited about Johnny Depp being in Sin City 2 though. I dislike him now after Jack Sparrow.

anakin solo -> RE: Sin City 2 (31/10/2007 10:53:41 AM)

[sm=fighting03.gif]  I can't wait for the second sin city film, because the first was fantastic and found myself really enjoying the marv and dwight stories and the style of what it was filmed improved the story even more, I hope that their is more characters in it that will freak us out like Kevin who was really creepy.

matthewforan -> RE: JOHNNY BLOODY DEPP (12/9/2008 2:03:26 PM)

Well this film is now going to be in 2010 really hope it gets going  quick because I'm really looking forward to it. It's still unknown who will play Ava Lord.

rfreddricemer -> (11/6/2014 9:49:56 PM)

rfreddricemer -> (11/6/2014 9:50:07 PM)

rfreddricemer -> (11/6/2014 9:50:11 PM)

rfreddricemer -> (17/7/2014 6:49:11 PM)

rfreddricemer -> (17/7/2014 6:49:17 PM)

rfreddricemer -> (17/7/2014 6:49:23 PM)

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.222656E-02