Sin City 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Sin City 2 (3/11/2005 6:48:04 PM)

Post your comments on this article

kirk -> RE: A Sequel to Kill for (11/1/2006 11:17:53 PM)

ive heard its sticking to a dame to kill for, and frank miller is writing a nancy graphic novel that will be released with it or just before. a story for nancy, now that wid be.......interesting

as a comic fan i really enjoyed sin city, totally blew me away, i must say i wud much rather sit and read the graphic novels but u know, for a film to be that good was great to see

i suggest anyone who wants to see sin city 2 shud read a dame to kill for

its a brillliant story, one of the best infact and will hopefully kick some major arse soon on the big screen, if its cast right again.

spidey55 -> RE: A Sequel to Kill for (12/1/2006 7:01:06 PM)

can't wait for this

Kyle_R_ -> RE: The New King of Film Noir (15/1/2006 7:59:12 PM)

One of the most exciting sequels in a long time. Hopefully it will live up to expectations.

hayward -> RE: The New King of Film Noir (15/1/2006 9:45:46 PM)

am i the only one who didn't include Sin City in my top 10 movies? It seems that eveyrone jerked off over it when it was just a hollow, pointless movie. Sure, parts were fun, but then rewatching it just reminded me how little substance there is to the fight sequences and the action.

I'll go see Sin City 2, but by no means am I excited.

Katamarang -> RE: The New King of Film Noir (15/1/2006 9:58:19 PM)

I thought it was over rated. Ten out of ten for style and originality but I also thought it was kinda hollow. I'll probably still see the second one, might I might wait till it comes out on DVD.

son of a gun -> RE: WOW (17/5/2006 11:53:24 AM)

the first kicked ass now im waiting for this sucker to hit the screens, bring on the coolness

johndoe -> RE: REPLY TO NEOPAKI BELOW! (17/5/2006 12:08:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kadaj

RODRIGUEZ NEVER MADE A DUFF FILM???
WHTA THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN???
DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FILMS???

Let me remind you and other people under this illusion that this is not true and I sum this up by saying: THE ADVENTURES OF SHARKBOY AND LAVGIRL IN 3-D!
Wot the hell was all that about?

Yeah, that was his son's idea.

There seems to be a recurring pattern with RR, he will make a violent film (From Dusk Till Dawn), then a kid's film (Spy Kids).

fantasy89 -> RE: WOW (17/5/2006 12:17:34 PM)

yes yes the first was awsome maybe "too much" but i really hope it will be nice the sequel!! is it real that there will be johnny depp?? i really hope so because it will be really great!! wow[:D][:D]

BasilFawlty -> RE: It will definately be cool... (19/5/2006 9:21:49 AM)

Sin City 2 will be brilliant. The first was a near perfect film, who really cares if it is style of substance, and this film has most of the old cast plus angelina jolie. [;)]

Darth Lex -> RE: Delayed (24/5/2006 9:57:07 AM)

Can't wait for it

zeppelin -> RE: (3/6/2006 9:58:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Workshed

I think Tarantino will do more than one scene next time round.....

His scene in the first movie wasn't anything special. If he does do more scenes I only think it will help the film sell better because it has his name on it.

doctorolorinbats1975 -> RE: RE: (7/6/2006 7:29:12 PM)

http://www.superherohype.com/news/sincitynews.php?id=4357

How long did filming for Sin City take?

Dirty Hartigan -> RE: RE: (9/6/2006 10:16:11 PM)

Don't have a copy of Cinefex to hand, but it would have literally been a few weeks, less than 2 months I'd have thought, seeing as the whole film is shot on a green screen stage.

Fenwick -> RE: RE: (10/6/2006 12:28:04 PM)

The first one was unbelieveable, so different to most of other stuff out there! amazing. On e of my most highly anticipated films along with A Scanner Darkly. Just saw Jessica Alba confirm that Angelina Jolie is a definite for Sin City 2..........I hadnt realised it was a definite! I think she'll be a great addition to the cast.
BTW am I the only one who HATES Clive Owen in Sin City??

Hope QT does more than one scene this time - a collaborative effort would be class!

doctorolorinbats1975 -> RE: RE: (10/6/2006 12:34:39 PM)

I wasn't a fan of Owen's segment, despite the lovely Rosario Dawson.

So 2 months eh? Then how long to put in all the effects?

Darth Lex -> sin city (12/6/2006 10:23:43 AM)

I just hope there'll be a Hero as well (such as Hardigan)

zombiemaster -> RE: sin city (13/6/2006 5:14:40 PM)

The first one was great i hope this one will be as good maybe they could dub clive owens voice because his american accent i crap

matthewforan -> RE: REPLY TO NEOPAKI BELOW! (7/7/2006 3:20:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kadaj

RODRIGUEZ NEVER MADE A DUFF FILM???
WHTA THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN???
DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FILMS???

Let me remind you and other people under this illusion that this is not true and I sum this up by saying: THE ADVENTURES OF SHARKBOY AND LAVGIRL IN 3-D!
Wot the hell was all that about?

It was made for his kids OK come on give the guy a break, he has made some top drawer films. But as for Sin City 2 i think if it is done like the first then it'll be great and the story that they're going to use is a cracker. The story that they're going to use A Dame To Kill For and Miller says that he is going to make up a brand new story about Nancy getting revenge for the death of Hartigan. I think that every fan of the books would join me in saying that they're looking forward to it.

Come On Robert knock another one out the ballpark.

G.O.B -> RE: sin city 2 (7/7/2006 11:31:04 PM)

A dame to kill for is probably one of the strongest stories in the sin city books and is a good origin story for dwight.It is also a better introduction to Dwight than say "The big fat kill".

Deviation -> RE: It will definately be cool... (8/7/2006 10:06:57 AM)

Hve alot of faith in this film. Think it will be great. what is it, a sequel or a preqeul to Sin city, or both?

Dirty Hartigan -> RE: It will definately be cool... (8/7/2006 12:09:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

Hve alot of faith in this film. Think it will be great. what is it, a sequel or a preqeul to Sin city, or both?

Both. Prequels The Big Fat Kill, and sequels That Yellow Bastard in a new story written for the film.

matthewforan -> RE: Jolie Joining the cast... (13/7/2006 3:05:28 PM)

Does anyone know if Jolie has signed on yet, it has been rumoured for sometime, she would be perfect for the role of Ava. Those of you that have read Dame To Kill For will back me up on this. But no matter who plays her i think it'll be great.

Linzy85 -> RE: It will definately be cool... (24/7/2006 8:13:15 PM)

Sin City sequel sounds like a good idea to me, they'll just have to make sure that its bigger & better than the 1st cos that one is great!

fantasy89 -> RE: It will definately be cool... (5/8/2006 9:24:49 PM)

sin city was awsome and if they stick to the comic book the second one will just as good as the firts one!!
question: is it real that there will be Johnny Depp in the second one??[sm=33.gif]

Darth Lex -> RE: Sin City 2 (31/8/2006 10:25:00 AM)

It's gonna be another dark story full of violence? In this case I'm waiting for it

Peter A. Quinn -> RE: Sin City 2 (1/9/2006 8:21:56 AM)

Anyone know if Mickey Rourke's returning as Marv? It was pure pleasure watching him do his thing in a worthwhile film again-if he's in the sequel, I'll be a very happy chappy. [:)]

matthewforan -> RE: Sin City 2 (2/9/2006 12:24:32 AM)

Hi guys i thought i'd give you the full cast list so far. Still no one to play Ava Lord, who would you have. So far Selma Hayek, Angelina Jolie and Rosie McGowan (yes the girl from Charmed that hasn't had a job in years)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458481/

Peter A. Quinn -> RE: Sin City 2 (2/9/2006 12:32:40 AM)

Rourke is back! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Cheers, Mr.Foran! You've made my day! [:)]

matthewforan -> RE: Sin City 2 (2/9/2006 2:30:04 PM)

That's what i'm here for. MATTHEW FORAN AWAY! (picture a small ugly guy flying through the air)

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI