RE: Chelsea Thread (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread (6/11/2006 3:00:23 PM)

with regards to Boula im disappointed because his first few games he looked great and i tho he had claimed the position for himself and was a really good buy, however now after Barca and today im left wondering whats wrong with him?? chelsea webstie - Barnett is saying similar things today.

WilliamMunny -> RE: Chelsea Thread (6/11/2006 3:15:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jesseLujack

quote:

ORIGINAL: WilliamMunny

quote:

ORIGINAL: impqueen

Mourinho proved his class

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho criticised referee Graham Poll after his side's 2-1 defeat at Tottenham.
Poll disallowed a Didier Drogba header for a foul on Michael Dawson and sent off John Terry in the second half.
"I never ask referees as they always have an excuse. I cannot find a reason for Terry's red card," said Mourinho.
"Mr Poll goes home and nobody can ask his reasons. Referees should have news conferences but they would be fake because they'd bring their excuses."

[image]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sol/shared/img/v3/videosport.gif[/image]Interview: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho [image]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sol/shared/img/v3/videosport.gif[/image]Interview: Tottenham manager Martin Jol
Terry was handed a second yellow card after the break for a seemingly innocuous incident involving Pascal Chimbonda, which outraged Mourinho.

[image]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gif[/image]

"He sends John Terry off because he is pulling Chimbonda and keeps Spurs midfielder Hossam Ghaly on the pitch when he gives a clear elbow on Michael Essien's face," added the Blues' Portuguese boss.
"Referees always have an excuse. He has perfect vision - two matches with him and five points we have lost.
"Have you ever seen a referee come and say 'It was my mistake, and I influenced the game?'"

Classy.

Nice effort Munny but hardly groundbreaking stuff is it.

He actually has a point and isnt the 1st manager in the league to suggest referees should be accountable for their actions. 

Anyway stop trying to detract attention from your own Arsene Winger who yesterday far exceeded any of Jose's touchline indiscretions.

Disgusting behaviour, Arsenal have always been the sorest losers in the land (pizza anyone) and have again shown their complete lack of class...

[image]http://images.skysports.com/images/playerpics06_07/Managers/Premiership/wenger_pardew1.jpg[/image]

I have made no attempt to defend Arsene Wengers actions.

Sinatra -> RE: Chelsea Thread (6/11/2006 3:37:42 PM)

Jose made some very nice compliments towards Jol and they seemed very friendly to me.
I think Jol is a great Manager and like Jose a good personality to have in the PL.
Both class acts! [:D]

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread (6/11/2006 5:53:34 PM)

i agree i quite fond of Jol hes very funny sometimes and like u said a good character to have in the League.

jimminycrickets -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (6/11/2006 6:04:08 PM)

It does say a lot for how much of a cock Jose is most of the time when we're praising him for only berating one of his usual targets and leaving the opposition alone, though.[:D]

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (6/11/2006 6:41:08 PM)

yer ur rite thats exactlyyy what we were saying

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (8/11/2006 9:59:45 PM)

GET IN THERE!!! really pleased with the result tonight we have played well of late creating a high number of chances each match and not taking them so its nice to bang a few in, also great to see Sheva get on the scoresheet again 2 in 2 now wayhey the lads on a roll! sounded on the radio like we played good flowing stuff and decent performances again from Essien, Lamps (surely nearly back to his best now), Ballack (good to see him linking well with Lampsy again), and Drogs continues his goalscoring form. Once again Kalou sounded like he was lively when he came on, and i think it was good for Boula to have a game were he didnt make a costly mistake. All in all a very good night. JT gets his suspention out the way, bring on Watford at the weekend!

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (8/11/2006 10:12:44 PM)

Indeed and Graham Poll again proved he is a great twat! [:D] 

Great game tonight, 4-0 is what we needed!

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (8/11/2006 10:21:39 PM)

he just cant help himself can he, i think McFadden said something as he was walking past Poll or another player but still its just once again he has placed himself in the spotlight.

Boring Prophet -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (8/11/2006 10:54:55 PM)

Well, apparently, McFadden followed Poll, hurling abuse at him, so it wasn't just a casual aside.

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (8/11/2006 11:01:26 PM)

ahh so prehaps he did deserve it, oh well i wanna blame Poll anyway just coz its more fun! hehe

Sinatra -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (9/11/2006 8:59:58 AM)

All he said was "That's fucking shite" , and it seems Poll misheard him and thought he said "cheat"??

What a prick this guy is... he was signing autographs for 10 mins before kick-off.
he shouldn't have ref'd so soon after Saturday's game.

Great result and display though... and Essien's goal..!!!Wow! [:)]

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (9/11/2006 9:37:29 AM)

Missed the game and any of the goals as I was in a Pro Evo tournament in a pub in town...which I lost by a very dodgy Poll style pen decision!

So 4-0 sounds a bit of thumping...so how was it?

jesseLujack -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (9/11/2006 9:45:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Skiba

Missed the game and any of the goals as I was in a Pro Evo tournament in a pub in town...which I lost by a very dodgy Poll style pen decision!

So 4-0 sounds a bit of thumping...so how was it?

Very impressive Skiba.  I even managed to get time to go down to Stamford Bridge to watch it, something I have not managed to do for a little while.

Essien carried on his recent good form and dominated the middle, with Lampard scoring one and setting up the other.  Ballack also looked good and its always nice to see the ever impressive Diarra come on.

Villa never really had a sniff to be honest, and unfortunately for them Barry had to come off very early.

We also played some really nice stuff and it was the perfect way to bounce back from Sunday.

Anyone know what the funny celebration from Drogs and Essien was about? (holding hands and then it looked like firing machine guns)

Sinatra -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (9/11/2006 9:53:59 AM)

quote:

Anyone know what the funny celebration from Drogs and Essien was about? (holding hands and then it looked like firing machine guns)

No idea... I wondered that too?

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (9/11/2006 10:43:49 AM)

its coz they all went paintballing on monday. JT's team won.

jesseLujack -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (9/11/2006 3:29:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: *emz6*

its coz they all went paintballing on monday. JT's team won.

[:D][:D] Oh, thanks for clearing that up *emz6* I wonder if Robben was rolling around on the floor and covering himself in paint before it had even started!

Boring Prophet -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (9/11/2006 4:08:18 PM)

[:D]

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (9/11/2006 4:09:14 PM)

lmao[:D] hes such a pussy he prob didnt even go, apparantly two of the lads cudnt make it i bet he was one of them!

Sinatra -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (9/11/2006 4:21:54 PM)

Fucking good player though.

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (9/11/2006 10:37:50 PM)

im not sure i agree actually hes very fustrating usually gets himself into great positions then always makes the wrong desisions, i think he's a bottler aswell. and i dont like him as a bloke bloody whinning all the time, totally hypocondriate and all the lads know it, his dads regularly causing problems with telling him he should not play with slight niggles. i think he looked great before he broke his foot at blackburn but i think he hasnt been the same since, he constantly makes the wrong desisions, pulls it back when he should shoot...shoots when he should pull it back. he has his moments but id rather Coley play.

Sinatra -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (10/11/2006 9:25:49 AM)

[sm=ohmy.gif]

Speechless really..... we've obviously been watching a different player in the last 6 games then?
He's been terrific.

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (10/11/2006 12:29:22 PM)

yer put u gotta admit when he gets into positions he does the wrong thing. i was at the Pompy home game and he killed them, got in behind all the time but should have scored and every time he was in the positions to do so he made the wrong choice, blasting it at the goalie trying to riffle it past him rather than place it or just be more intelligent about his play. i really dont think hes an intelligent player, he has blistering pace and a good shot when hes got time on the ball but i dont think he has a good footballing brain ya kno. And that miss against Barca[sm=confused42.gif] dear goddd!!!

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (11/11/2006 5:21:46 PM)

See when we lose, we just get pissed off! Lol!

Awesome game though Watford were a bit shite, great too see Drogba (superb and unstoppable) and Sheva hooking up well, it may be the start of something beautifulů

Now we just need Blackburn to frustrate Man United.

Flatulent_Bob -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (11/11/2006 5:55:40 PM)

As I have already hijacked this as my unofficial Blades board another good result for us. You know I think we might actually have a chance!

As for you guys good to see your side gelling, could make for a good few months. United and Chelsea in the league, and also our teams in Europe.

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (11/11/2006 6:43:55 PM)

well done the lads they have really clicked into gear this week, great to see Drogs class form continuing, really showing his worth this season.

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (11/11/2006 7:25:07 PM)

Two quick questions, will we beat Manchester United?

Is it the deciding game of the season?

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (11/11/2006 7:37:18 PM)

i think that we will beat them because when we play our top stuff we are better than them and the lads will kno how important it is, they arent gonna wanna give up their title! i think its not the deciding game of the season because theres still a long long way to go but it is very important because if we dont win then we are relying on other teams to take points of Man U and you dont wanna have to rely on other teams.

*emz6* -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (13/11/2006 8:57:16 PM)

ok so on the website today Jose has been saying the crowd hasnt been playing its part since the Barca game. i have to say i agree, myself and my dad share season tickets with another person so are at alot of games each year, and i have to say that alot of the time the crowd is fine but i think due to the raised level of expectation there has grown a tendacy to not make much noise because the crowd just expects the team to score. i was at the Barca 4-2 game and it was the best atmosphere i have ever heard at the Bridge and as good as anywhere, absolutely spine-tingling, however in the average premiership games the crowd does go flat. there are certain pubs around the ground that are always full before kick off with real die hards that also go to the games, in these pubs all kinds of old classics are sung (chelsea alouette etc) however as soon as they get in the ground- nothing- i have to say i wish at times the crowd was louder, although there have been many times when the crowd has been great. do u agree and how do we as fans address this issue.

Sinatra -> RE: Chelsea Thread - Its officially the official thread! (14/11/2006 9:59:59 AM)

I think the Utd game will be shared - points wise.
Worryingly Utd are usually stronger in the second half of the season - so if this
form continues and they don't get major injuries - it's going to be very difficult to stop them. [:-]

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI